Laura has got her mojo back!

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Just in case you are wondering why Laura hasn't been so active in the forum recently, we've got excellent news! She has been deeply focused in writing out the research she has been doing for the past few years, so that it can get ready for publication in the not-too-distant future.

But it's not just any writing, because she has made an interesting discovery too: that the old "automatic writing/channeling" is the best. Some days she writes practically non-stop for 10 hours, and needs a hand/arm massage or the taping technique, just to be able to keep going! She says that the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. We know she can do it, but I tell you, it is amazing to watch! Her level of focus was always impressive, but now, it's something else.

A small teaser: Just last night she read us a passage, and it was really interesting. The best way I can describe it (subjectively, of course) is that it felt spiritual. Paul seems like such an amazing person! In the midst of chaos, violence and human stupidity, he figured out that what mattered was love, companionship, just being a good person. Laura mentioned how writing about Paul was something like a sacred act. And that coincidentally, a famous psychic had told her about 40 years ago that in one of her lives, she had been Paul's traveling companion, who died in the arena fighting wild animals. So, we wondered if in a sense, this is like "remembering" a past life with him, as well as all his teachings.

Bear in mind that for the last few years, due to her deteriorated state of health, she had very little energy. But she read A LOT, and never stopped even when her body was in a huge amount of pain. And now, she is finally in a place where even if her health is not perfect, she can do this. We joked that it was like "gestation before giving birth", except the gestation period was more than 2 years, and the baby will probably be a series of books!

She hasn't spent much time online, on Facebook, twitter or even here, because she feels that it will disturb the process a bit.

In spite of all of that, she asked me to write to you and tell you not to worry, and that we'll have a session soon (she is worried that you all may think she is neglecting you!), but seriously, all her "channeling energy" is going into writing right now. She only needs to read something, or re-read a note, and then the "flow" starts again. Everything is coming together, and she has filled in three notebooks of writing already.

The rest of us are doing as much as we can, taking care of what is in our hands to do, making sure she eats and drinks, and that she doesn't have to worry about anything else. But we count on you too to help us keep the forum alive, and chime in to help whoever needs help here, to share articles, etc. Remember what the Cs said about the beehive? Well, this is another good time to show that we are all good "worker bees". :flowers:

So now you are all in the loop! Thanks for keeping her in your thoughts.

Woohoo!!!:dance::bacon::cheer:

Arwenn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
That’s awesome news, Chu! Give her a big hug and I sure am looking forward to reading the book/s!! It’s funny, even though I have been swamped with sooo much at present, (including bush fires and an extremely stressful work situation) I’ve felt the need to interact and network more on the forum. Not sure if it’s the crystals or just plain intuition, but there it is. The forum will be fine, and I’m glad you guys are there to nurture her in through this writing process. Big hugs to all of you!

Odyssey

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Thanks for the update, Chu.

...And that coincidentally, a famous psychic had told her about 40 years ago that in one of her lives, she had been Paul's traveling companion, who died in the arena fighting wild animals. So, we wondered if in a sense, this is like "remembering" a past life with him, as well as all his teachings.
Whoah!!! That is wild!

Alejo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Now that’s what I call a magnificent teaser!

super excited to see the outcome of this process. Thanks for the update Chu, and if there’s anything we can do on our end, besides what you’ve already described, please do not hesitate, I’m thinking reiki or prayers and so on.

Turgon

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Thank you for the update! That’s just incredible being able to sit down and write for 10 hours straight. And it’s totally understandable why she doesn’t want to disturb that process. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers and get busy with helping out any way possible and not waste time.

Gandalf

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Thanks so much Juliana for keeping us informed and huge hugs to Laura.

The rest of us are doing as much as we can, taking care of what is in our hands to do, making sure she eats and drinks, and that she doesn't have to worry about anything else. But we count on you too to help us keep the forum alive, and chime in to help whoever needs help here, to share articles, etc. Remember what the Cs said about the beehive? Well, this is another good time to show that we are all good "worker bees".
Thanks to everyone for taking care of what you can and if we can help, don't hesitate to ask. :love:

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Thanks for the news! And tell Laura that many of us know that if there is no session we know it is not because she is neglecting us. Are aware how she is giving time to her work and really how amazing.

Thanks for everything.

whitecoast

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Thanks for the update Chu!

he rest of us are doing as much as we can, taking care of what is in our hands to do, making sure she eats and drinks, and that she doesn't have to worry about anything else. But we count on you too to help us keep the forum alive, and chime in to help whoever needs help here, to share articles, etc. Remember what the Cs said about the beehive? Well, this is another good time to show that we are all good "worker bees".
Thank you all so much for the work and support you provide to Laura on a day-to-day basis. I think it's a great idea to post and share more about our own reading and small d discoveries lately just to keep the juices flowing forum-side. Normally it's not as ground-breaking or interesting as Laura's own threads but I think it encourages a good spirit of curiosity and exploration and the like. :-)

Persej

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
But it's not just any writing, because she has made an interesting discovery too: that the old "automatic writing/channeling" is the best. Some days she writes practically non-stop for 10 hours, and needs a hand/arm massage or the taping technique, just to be able to keep going! She says that the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. We know she can do it, but I tell you, it is amazing to watch! Her level of focus was always impressive, but now, it's something else.
That sounds very interesting. I wonder if that technique can also be used for our own personal work for accessing our subconscious?

Top Bottom