Laura in the dream.

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Suddenly Laura bursts through the door and grabs my hand. I let out like a croak because i was sort of paralysed and manage to tell them they aren't taking me. And with Lauras help We rush out of the room down the hall over this sort of Threshold of the centre
It seems like Laura really saved you! I do believe that because, I did saved my son few times in the dreams too. And I found out later that something really bad happened to him, but he got away. Anyway, after that he asked me to warn him if I have such dreams again!

Session 9 April 2011

Q: (L) And so one must keep that in mind while this heavy beaming is going on. One needs to be extra careful in all respects of hygiene: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual.

A: Yes. As we said a moment ago, there are forces seeking to interfere with the process.

Q: (L) What about the things that have been breaking and strange dreams everyone has been having?

A: SPA {See Previous Answers}

Q: (Galatea) That’s also why I had that Darkman dream?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) I would say that having that kind of dream, is because of being aware of negative energies trying to get in. (Galatea) Was it really for real that a pale, humanoid creature tried to get in?

Q: (Galatea) Scary!

(Burma Jones) Did I really go and help her in her dream?

Q: (Galatea) Thank you!

(Burma Jones) You’re welcome!

Top Bottom