Laura's Book "From Paul to Mark" is out!!!! ... And in French too

A proposal for an Amazon review:

From Paul to Mark answered a lot of the questions I have had about the story surrounding the origins of the Jesus figure. Laura Knight-Jadczyk goes through an incredible amount of research and adds her own insights to create a credible synthesis that reveals the origins of the philosophy and literature that became the core of the New Testament. It is a gift to Christians determined to find out how it all began, to Muslims eager to know what the available sources have to say about the Īsā ibn Maryam of the Quran, to Jews open to know more about their own history. I would not call it an easy read; it can't be when the threads have been that tangled. I also don't think it necessarily ought to be, when so many misunderstandings, that have led to countless disputes and open conflicts, can safely be put to rest. An interesting question is which directions Christianity and Islam, in all their many forms, might take now based on what is left.

A proposal for an Amazon review:

From Paul to Mark answered a lot of the questions I have had about the story surrounding the origins of the Jesus figure. Laura Knight-Jadczyk goes through an incredible amount of research and adds her own insights to create a credible synthesis that reveals the origins of the philosophy and literature that became the core of the New Testament. It is a gift to Christians determined to find out how it all began, to Muslims eager to know what the available sources have to say about the Īsā ibn Maryam of the Quran, to Jews open to know more about their own history. I would not call it an easy read; it can't be when the threads have been that tangled. I also don't think it necessarily ought to be, when so many misunderstandings, that have led to countless disputes and open conflicts, can safely be put to rest. An interesting question is which directions Christianity and Islam, in all their many forms, might take now based on what is left.

I dunno. Seems to me you ought to expand a bit on the first statement about 'questions'. I think prospective readers should have some teasers.

Few questions for which I would appreciate any thoughts from the forum members. I have only read the first few pages of the book so far.

If the story of Jesus is based on Caesar and the biblical texts are false, then what does that say about the alchemy and other esoteric subjects? Fulcanelli in Mystery of Cathedrals writes that Virgin Mary represents the virgin matter animated by the Father/fire/spirit. Jes means fire in Hebrew and therefore Jesus is derived from fire/sun/God. What can we say about all the other such word derivations when it seems that the alchemists were pursuing wrong ideas based on falsified spiritual texts? What was the inspiration for the art expressed in the Gothic cathedrals and the hidden symbology of that art? How do the esoteric teachings square with the fact that the spiritual texts on which they are based are themselves not reliable?

Few questions for which I would appreciate any thoughts from the forum members. I have only read the first few pages of the book so far.

If the story of Jesus is based on Caesar and the biblical texts are false, then what does that say about the alchemy and other esoteric subjects? Fulcanelli in Mystery of Cathedrals writes that Virgin Mary represents the virgin matter animated by the Father/fire/spirit. Jes means fire in Hebrew and therefore Jesus is derived from fire/sun/God. What can we say about all the other such word derivations when it seems that the alchemists were pursuing wrong ideas based on falsified spiritual texts? What was the inspiration for the art expressed in the Gothic cathedrals and the hidden symbology of that art? How do the esoteric teachings square with the fact that the spiritual texts on which they are based are themselves not reliable?

Well, DT, you have brought up what is, for me, the question of questions. I've contemplated writing a post entitled "Life After Paul and Mark" but I have been unable to fully articulate the distress I've felt after completing this book. Having certain ideas theoretically, and then working them out on paper, are two different things. As far as I can see, by the time the book finishes, the circumstantial evidence is substantial and all clues point to my conclusion. And that left me where? What to do with all the esoteric work that was based on what is evidently a serious misunderstanding at best, fraud at worst?

Actually, when one finishes the researches into the OT, including the work of Gmirkin and Wajdenbaum, Finkelstein et al, one finds that all the esoteric work based on OT stories also amount to misunderstanding and fraud, though fraud is more evident there. There was no "Solomon's Temple", so what to say about Masonic lore and the many books speculating on the 'wisdom of Solomon' and all that?

It's like pulling the rug out from under just about everything and that leaves one with a very strange feeling about history, culture and especially religion.

What about all the visions of Jesus or the Virgin Mary? What about miracles? What about claims from the 'other side' made by ostensibly deceased persons and their experiences?

Anything that is based on the standard story of Jesus of Nazareth pretty much implodes.

What to do? How to assess this condition? What to make of anything at all?

Jes means fire in Hebrew and therefore Jesus is derived from fire/sun/God.
We write fire in Hebrew as אֵשׁ. In turn, the name of Jesus is written as follows: ישוע I understand the identification of Jesus' name with fire, but do you mean a linguistic or a metaphorical construction? The issue of the Hebrew language is relatively complicated. This language is very symbolic.

It's like pulling the rug out from under just about everything and that leaves one with a very strange feeling about history, culture and especially religion.

What about all the visions of Jesus or the Virgin Mary? What about miracles? What about claims from the 'other side' made by ostensibly deceased persons and their experiences?

Anything that is based on the standard story of Jesus of Nazareth pretty much implodes.

Culture, religion and the history of both are nested within each other to form a coherent whole. I remember the C's saying something like that reality consists of what we (i.e. all participants on all levels) share in common, or collectively 'know' and cherish.

I also remember them saying that a strong belief in something or someone can 'shape' reality a certain way, and that they cannot abridge free will in such cases by providing information pertaining to the contrary. They can give hints but one has to be willing to do the Work to alter the belief system accordingly, and gradually (or suddenly) change it for something more objective or 'real'.

IMHO this would mean that not all of those esoteric pursuits from ancient times and beyond (or their results) are completely worthless and should be discarded; it just means we have to sort out the subjective and the objective parts of them and make assessments as to their true content - being situated in a wider context that gave them a certain meaning, and thereby value.

Just a few thoughts on the fly. FWIW.

IMHO this would mean that not all of those esoteric pursuits from ancient times and beyond (or their results) are completely worthless and should be discarded; it just means we have to sort out the subjective and the objective parts of them and make assessments as to their true content - being situated in a wider context that gave them a certain meaning, and thereby value.
Let us remember that falsehood may result in truth. The opposite is worse.

Well, DT, you have brought up what is, for me, the question of questions. I've contemplated writing a post entitled "Life After Paul and Mark" but I have been unable to fully articulate the distress I've felt after completing this book. Having certain ideas theoretically, and then working them out on paper, are two different things. As far as I can see, by the time the book finishes, the circumstantial evidence is substantial and all clues point to my conclusion. And that left me where? What to do with all the esoteric work that was based on what is evidently a serious misunderstanding at best, fraud at worst?

Actually, when one finishes the researches into the OT, including the work of Gmirkin and Wajdenbaum, Finkelstein et al, one finds that all the esoteric work based on OT stories also amount to misunderstanding and fraud, though fraud is more evident there. There was no "Solomon's Temple", so what to say about Masonic lore and the many books speculating on the 'wisdom of Solomon' and all that?

I don't know if this mitigates your distress or not Laura, but if I remember correctly, in one of the earlier Cs sessions you asked them if Jesus had fathered any children, and they answered that he had, three children by three different women, all Roman women. Well, after researching and discovering that it was in fact Julius Caesar who was actually the true historical Jesus, they did not out and out tell you initially at the time that it was Julius Caesar who had in fact fathered those children because they wanted you to do your own research and discover that fact on your own, so they just at the time gave you the answer they knew you could handle but used the three Roman women as a clue to who the true Jesus actually was. Which, imho, would eventually led to FPTM
Another situation is when you had a dream where Terry went through your books and was claiming verious books as his own when, when it actually happened in real life, it was actually Frank who turned out to be the culprit, and it revealed to you the true Frank.

My two cents. Hope this helps.

We already have the idea that "alchemy" as it has been touted for a long time is a distortion of a core concepts(s) of the transformation of the self through work on the self. Those concepts/ideas long predate "Jesus". Inspiration the provokes the creation of symbols and iconography are similar: they are just physical or allegorical representations of ideas/concepts. When someone puts different 'faces' or names on those concepts and weaves supposedly historical stories about them, and then when those stories are proven false, the original concept(s) are not undermined, in fact, they are highlighted.

If the story of Jesus is based on Caesar and ... Jes means fire in Hebrew and therefore Jesus is derived from fire/sun/God...
Interesting. There are also theories that the name Julius Ceasar seems just to mean "Sun King".

...We are taught that “Caesar” was a cognomen (nickname) of unknown meaning and origin, and that it was adopted immediately after Julius Caesar’s death as imperial title; we are asked to believe, in other words, that the emperors all called themselves Caesar in memory of that general and dictator who was not even emperor, and that the term gained such prestige that it went on to be adopted by Russian “Czars” and German “Kaisers”. But that etymology has long been challenged by those (including Voltaire) who claim that Caesar comes from an Indo-European root word meaning “king”, which also gave the Persian Khosro. These two origins cannot both be true, and the second seems well grounded.

Cesar’s gentilice (surname) Iulius does not ease our perplexity. We are told by Virgil that it goes back to Cesar’s supposed ancestor Iulus or Iule. But Virgil also tells us (drawing from Cato the Elder, c. 168 BC) that it is the short name of Jupiter (Jul Pater). And it happens to be an Indo-European root word designating the sunlight or the day sky, identical to the Scandinavian name for the solar god, Yule (Helios for the Greeks, Haul for the Gauls, Hel for the Germans, from which derives the French Noël, Novo Hel). Is “Julius Caesar” the “Sun King”?

Consider, in addition, that: 1. Roman emperors were traditionally declared adoptive sons of the sun-god Jupiter or of the “Undefeated Sun” (Sol Invictus). 2. The first emperor, Octavian Augustus, was allegedly the adoptive son of Julius Caesar, whom he divinized under the name Iulius Caesar Divus (celebrated on January 1), while renaming in his honor the first month of summer, July. If Augustus is both the adoptive son of the divine Sun and the adoptive son of the divine Julius, and if in addition Julius or Julus is the divine name of the Sun, it means that the divine Julius is none other than the divine Sun (and the so-called “Julian” calendar simply meant the “solar” calendar). Julius Caesar has been brought down from heaven to earth, transposed from mythology to history. That is a common process in Roman history, according to Georges Dumézil, who explains the notorious poverty of Roman mythology by the fact that it “was radically destroyed at the level of theology [but] flourished in the form of history,” which is to say that Roman history is a literary fiction built on mythical structures.
-> How Fake is Roman Antiquity?

A modern analogy to this would be that the whole world starts believing in Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings books and thinking that these books are based on real events and not concocted in the imagination of regular people like themselves. People then frame entire cultures with art, music and beliefs around adventures of Frodo or Samwise or of Harry Potter and the crew of these books. They see imaginary visions and pray to fictitious historical entities such as Gandalf or Dumbledore. They live in this fantasy world for centuries, waging wars in the name of those beliefs which had little foundation in reality kind of like the modern Iraq or Syrian wars that were started to achieve certain geopolitical aims of the politicians and the govt military industrial complex. By tightly controlling flow of information and using it as a means to program the population to believe in ideas useful to the Church or the State, they were able to maintain their political and economic control for more than a millenium.

It feels like quite a ridiculous state of affairs here on Earth for the last 2000 years.

It would be then safe to say that the stories about hidden aspects and lofty achievements of alchemists who transmuted their bodies, became younger or immortal, (even Fulcanelli, who supposedly connected the dots and achieved the Great Work, what is it anyway?) were fabricated and false.

Have I spent all these years chasing mirages studying esoteric books only to wake up from them once and for all? In a way this awakening from falsehoods is similar to the what happened in the Renaissance, but it does deeper than that. I am not a materialist atheist who believes in those doctrines alone. Thanks to Cassiopaean group's painstaking endevours, I understand the real world may be stranger than even religious fiction.

We already have the idea that "alchemy" as it has been touted for a long time is a distortion of a core concepts(s) of the transformation of the self through work on the self. Those concepts/ideas long predate "Jesus". Inspiration the provokes the creation of symbols and iconography are similar: they are just physical or allegorical representations of ideas/concepts. When someone puts different 'faces' or names on those concepts and weaves supposedly historical stories about them, and then when those stories are proven false, the original concept(s) are not undermined, in fact, they are highlighted.

Alchemy may have been a facade for teachings about working on oneself but those esoteric teachings could have been easily boiled down to this -
Live an honest, good, disciplined life, try to be as objective as possible, meditate, know that consciousness continues after death and have compassion for other people. Maybe add some objective truth about cyclic catastrophes that have been witnessed by previous human societies and the problem of psychopaths. But that's about it.

On one hand, I feel relieved of the burden of finding truth in false teachings and wasting more time but on the other hand, the magnitude of the lies is mind boggling for me. All the countless years lost, all the human lives wasted, all the suffering for what, something that was ultimately fake! I don't know how to wrap my head around this centuries worth of treachery and deceit. How did human civilization go astray for so long. Where do we go from here?

As you seem to know Hebrew, I would like to ask if there is some kind of 'intrinsic' connection between the letter Tzaddi (90/900) and the 'ceasar', 'Zar', 'czar', 'tsar'? Or does that seem too far-fetched?
I am not fluent in Hebrew, but I have some basics (I have this language in my theological studies). The relationship you write about may have some meaning. For example the Emperor card (according to some) is attributed to the letter Tzaddi, and it refers to the sign of Aries in the Zodiac. This sign is ruled by Mars, and therein the Sun is exalted. The sign is therefore a combination of energy in its most material form with the concept of authority. Others, however, attribute a different letter to this card - Heh. Nevertheless, it ought to be noted that in Hebrew the word Caesar is spelled Qoph-Samekh-Resh, with the “Tz” of Tzaddi nowhere to be found. It is difficult for me to say if there is any linguistic connection here, but it is a very interesting question. Perhaps even the numerical values assigned to individual characters are of greater importance than the actual sound.

I would have assumed so. As for the symbolism of the Hebrew language and individual numbers, I recommend that you read something about the analysis of the Book of Ruth. Many hypotheses have arisen on this topic. It is commonly believed that numbers are of great importance. This is quite evident in the Book of Ruth. I am not saying, however, that the later interpretations are true, but this gives an idea of the concept of this symbolism.

...Nevertheless, it ought to be noted that in Hebrew the word Caesar is spelled Qoph-Samekh-Resh, with the “Tz” of Tzaddi nowhere to be found. It is difficult for me to say if there is any linguistic connection here, but it is a very interesting question. Perhaps even the numerical values assigned to individual characters are of greater importance than the actual sound.
That was useful, thank you very much. The attribution of Tzaddi to Atu IV (The Emperor) was introduced by Aleister Crowley. That's why I asked.

I don't know if this mitigates your distress or not Laura, but if I remember correctly, in one of the earlier Cs sessions you asked them if Jesus had fathered any children, and they answered that he had, three children by three different women, all Roman women. Well, after researching and discovering that it was in fact Julius Caesar who was actually the true historical Jesus, they did not out and out tell you initially at the time that it was Julius Caesar who had in fact fathered those children because they wanted you to do your own research and discover that fact on your own, so they just at the time gave you the answer they knew you could handle but used the three Roman women as a clue to who the true Jesus actually was. Which, imho, would eventually led to FPTM
Another situation is when you had a dream where Terry went through your books and was claiming verious books as his own when, when it actually happened in real life, it was actually Frank who turned out to be the culprit, and it revealed to you the true Frank.

My two cents. Hope this helps.

It does, a bit. But I'm still waiting to see...

Yes, that is all true. Yet, as DT points out, it seems as though our civilization has been living in the grip of some sort of madness for 2K years.

Interesting. There are also theories that the name Julius Ceasar seems just to mean "Sun King".

All of that exposition was most interesting. I read somewhere that the name "Caesar" had something to do with elephants and was possibly of Phoenician origin. But I'm not sure there's much in the way of evidence behind that.

A modern analogy to this would be that the whole world starts believing in Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings books and thinking that these books are based on real events and not concocted in the imagination of regular people like themselves. People then frame entire cultures with art, music and beliefs around adventures of Frodo or Samwise or of Harry Potter and the crew of these books. They see imaginary visions and pray to fictitious historical entities such as Gandalf or Dumbledore. They live in this fantasy world for centuries, waging wars in the name of those beliefs which had little foundation in reality kind of like the modern Iraq or Syrian wars that were started to achieve certain geopolitical aims of the politicians and the govt military industrial complex. By tightly controlling flow of information and using it as a means to program the population to believe in ideas useful to the Church or the State, they were able to maintain their political and economic control for more than a millenium.

It feels like quite a ridiculous state of affairs here on Earth for the last 2000 years.

Exactly so. And that's one of the reasons that I've been feeling so disoriented. It's bad enough seeing the madness of the COVID nonsense taking over people's minds, but even worse to realize how completely we have all been duped.

It would be then safe to say that the stories about hidden aspects and lofty achievements of alchemists who transmuted their bodies, became younger or immortal, (even Fulcanelli, who supposedly connected the dots and achieved the Great Work, what is it anyway?) were fabricated and false.

Well, not necessarily, as Joe pointed out. But then that's where the real work begins: sorting the wheat from the chaff, truth from lies.

Have I spent all these years chasing mirages studying esoteric books only to wake up from them once and for all? In a way this awakening from falsehoods is similar to the what happened in the Renaissance, but it does deeper than that. I am not a materialist atheist who believes in those doctrines alone. Thanks to Cassiopaean group's painstaking endevours, I understand the real world may be stranger than even religious fiction.

Well, I tried to address these issues in the section of the book dealing with Paul's theology.

For some time, I considered the idea that Paul, himself, had been the one to foist the fraud on humanity. But then, with deeper study, I realized that couldn't have been the way it happened.

Alchemy may have been a facade for teachings about working on oneself but those esoteric teachings could have been easily boiled down to this -
Live an honest, good, disciplined life, try to be as objective as possible, meditate, know that consciousness continues after death and have compassion for other people. Maybe add some objective truth about cyclic catastrophes that have been witnessed by previous human societies and the problem of psychopaths. But that's about it.

Well, I think there is more to it than that. Knowledge should play a big part in all of it and the seeking of deeper truth should be primary.

As I think about it, the one thing that gives me small comfort is the researches we did into genetics and the conclusions about Intelligent Design we came to. There is still a lot to learn in that field and possibly, there are coded messages in DNA.

On one hand, I feel relieved of the burden of finding truth in false teachings and wasting more time but on the other hand, the magnitude of the lies is mind boggling for me. All the countless years lost, all the human lives wasted, all the suffering for what, something that was ultimately fake! I don't know how to wrap my head around this centuries worth of treachery and deceit. How did human civilization go astray for so long. Where do we go from here?

This last statement is exactly how I have been feeling: the magnitude of the lies, the waste and suffering... how indeed can one fathom it? 2000 years for this last go-round, and how many other rounds before that?

Yeah, the Cs told me I would figure out some things in this lifetime, that it was my mission, so to say. I just never expected it to be quite like this.

I think about that book and I can only say that it feels like it was written in an altered state. Yes, it was very hard work, sometimes painfully so. But still, I was in some kind of 'state' that has dissipated now and I'm left with just my poor human condition of being almost shell-shocked. A lot of that may be some kind of PTSD from the trauma of Ark's illness during the final stages of getting the book finished and out, but a lot of it is simply feeling like I've solved one of the great mysteries of our civilization, the one on which everything was pinned, and I feel like I'm standing on quicksand.

Back
Top Bottom