Laura's books in German - available as an eBook (Kindle)

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I'm starting this thread in order to keep you all updated of our new publications. Pilule Rouge has started publishing its books in Kindle format, and they will be available one by one on Amazon.

We are pleased to announce that to start with, "Politische Ponerologie" (Political Ponerology in German) is now available as an eBook for Amazon Kindle.

You can find it on:

Amazon.fr

Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.de
Amazon.es
Amazon.it

Note that you don't actually need to have a Kindle to read Kindle eBooks - there is free Kindle Reader Software available for:

- iPhone
- Windows
- Mac
- Blackberry
- Android
- iPad
- Windows Phone 7

:thup: :dance:

Thanks and great news! I saw Political Ponerology already some time back on Amazon, and was very surprised by the price, so should all e-books be :D.

Good work. :)

One thing though; I can't seem to find the english version of Political Ponerology in a Kindle edition. Would this be possible to conjure up?

liffy said:
Good work. :)

One thing though; I can't seem to find the english version of Political Ponerology in a Kindle edition. Would this be possible to conjure up?

Yes, it's coming. We'll keep you all updated. For now, only 911 and High Strangeness are available in English, but The Wave 1 should be as well in the next 2 or 3 days. And we are planning on publishing them all, as time allows.

Ailén said:
Yes, it's coming. We'll keep you all updated. For now, only 911 and High Strangeness are available in English, but The Wave 1 should be as well in the next 2 or 3 days. And we are planning on publishing them all, as time allows.

:rockon:

Ailén said:

Great, looking forward to it. Since I'm traveling at the moment, the kindle store is my best source of reading material, so your persistence is much appreciated :)

Eventually to the current title of the book on amazon should the subtitle added as well (truth and lies about…), since it is searchable?

Back
Top Bottom