Lavrov speaks out against NATO at UN

Hesper

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The news sure is heating up! I just wanted to share an article and vent a little about it, but first I wanted to put it in perspective with a session with the C's on July 19th, 2014 where they talk about Ukraine, the connection between Malaysian Flight 370, and the MH 17 false flag:

Q: (Chu) On the session when we talked about the interpreters and stuff, the plane {that disappeared, [Malaysian] Flight 370}, if I understood correctly, was a message...

(L) It was a warning...

(Chu) To not go too far.

(L) And they've basically answered by saying, "Up yours!" [by taking out MH17]

A: Yes.

<Snip>

{3 Dec 1004: Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. “Time” is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside.

Getting to my question: Was that “Hawaii crash” a reference to what has happened here recently, like for example with MH 370 and MH 17? Even though the original was Hawaii, I would say Malaysia is in the Pacific more or less, so it's kind of sideways... Was that a reference to these events, even that far in advance?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) So that was seen that far in advance as a marker, as a major event. There's been a lot of stuff that has happened since then that they didn't mention. So, why did that one stand out 20 years ago? Why did this event stand out so strongly? Are we all screwed?

A: Interpretation is key. The elements here are metaphoric. That far in advance it can only be approximate. However, note the confluence of major elements in terms of similarity.

Q: (L) So, Ukraine obviously has been known in advance as a flashpoint, and there is some awareness of... Could it be said that these sorts of things were already in the minds of some planners that far in advance?

So there is the connection of Ukraine with a major flashpoint in terms of events around the globe. So here is the article I'm suggesting: Pardon us for our country's existence in the middle of your military bases: Russian foreign minister Lavrov's speech at the UN

And the hyperlink: _http://www.globalresearch.ca/pardon-us-for-our-countrys-existence-in-the-middle-of-your-military-bases-russian-foreign-minister-lavrovs-speech-at-the-un/5407937

“Today Ukraine has fallen victim to such an arrogant policy. The situation there has revealed the remaining deep-rooted systemic flaws of the existing architecture in the Euro-Atlantic area. The West has embarked upon the course towards ‘vertical structuring of humanity’ tailored to its own hardly inoffensive standards. After they declared victory in the Cold War and the ‘end of history,’ the U.S. and EU have opted for expanding the geopolitical area under their control without taking into account the balance of legitimate interests of all peoples of Europe […] NATO enlargement to the East continued in spite of the promises to the contrary given earlier. The instant switch of NATO to hostile rhetoric and to the drawdown of its cooperation with Russia even to the detriment of the West’s own interests, and additional build up of military infrastructure at the Russian borders – made obvious the inability of the alliance to change the genetic code it embedded during the Cold War era.”

Ukraine sucked the West into an increasingly evil series of lies. There was the Maidan massacre, the downing of MH17, the sanctions against Russia, the destabilization of the South Sea pipeline, and of course the genocide of the Ukrainian people by the Nazis in Kiev. This is on top of the crimes the West has already been committing throughout the Middle East and of course the world. I wonder how cumulative they are, in terms of the signal they send "out there". The lies that they're telling and what the world is believing must be sending a very, very "bad" message out to the cosmos, especially concerning the "warning" that they received. With Ebola coming out of nowhere (potentially being released by the elite but hard to tell without more evidence), and with the CDC's massive bungling of its supposed mandate to protect the people, it's hard to imagine a more evil series of events that the West could embark upon. Just when you think you've never seen evil like what's on the news the psychopaths in power dig into a whole new pit.

Some good 'connecting the dots' here, especially as Ukraine does seem like a probable flashpoint for future conflict as well, and major escalation between the West and Russia. It wouldn't surprise me if the U.S. soon finds a pretext to come to "Ukraine's aid" more overtly, militarily, and tries to force the situation with Russia even further, ie. find some way to draw Russia in militarily. The more statements and policies I read by Lavrov, Putin and their other advisors though, the more impressed I am by who they are and what they are working to accomplish. Not to mention their restraint and their ability to think several moves ahead. They are demonstrating some serious fortitude in the face of some seriously powerful psychopathy.

On Ebola, it's interesting to see how the virus is a reflection of the spread or influence of psychopathy on the planet. The C's have said that this particularly virulent and mutating strain was actually naturally occurring; that it wasn't manufactured by the ptb, but will be used in service to the ptb's aims ie. population reduction, a finer order of control, etc. In that sense whether you call it 'informational, 'cosmic,' or 'spiritual' the ptb does seem to have a hand in creating it and seems to be in collusion with Ebola's very nature. Coming to comprehend this, and that this is how the Universe actually works, has been one of the most eye-opening things I have come to understand through the work being done here. There are so many levels to it of course, and I'm continually impressed at how the 'Cosmic Connection' framework we're learning about bears so much water.

Ennio said:
Some good 'connecting the dots' here, especially as Ukraine does seem like a probable flashpoint for future conflict as well, and major escalation between the West and Russia. It wouldn't surprise me if the U.S. soon finds a pretext to come to "Ukraine's aid" more overtly, militarily, and tries to force the situation with Russia even further, ie. find some way to draw Russia in militarily. The more statements and policies I read by Lavrov, Putin and their other advisors though, the more impressed I am by who they are and what they are working to accomplish. Not to mention their restraint and their ability to think several moves ahead. They are demonstrating some serious fortitude in the face of some seriously powerful psychopathy.

You're right, Russia has obviously learned some serious lessons in terms of "dancing with the devil". But doesn't it seem like Russia's greatest ally will be the US/Israel's blindness itself? There just doesn't seem to be any way to outsmart an adversary that is so cunningly evil, and that is capable of utilizing any sort of trick to con and kill their own people, let alone their enemies. [Edit:] Including the ease with which they rile up the psychologically deficient with their NGO's! [End edit.]

But their own "cunning" at "creating their own reality" should, theoretically, leave them sinking in a pit of their own making, as has occurred throughout history. It seems like Russia and others worldwide just have to do their best to roll with these crazy blows while creating alternate, reality-based, systems that might hopefully mitigate some of the disaster.

On Ebola, it's interesting to see how the virus is a reflection of the spread or influence of psychopathy on the planet. The C's have said that this particularly virulent and mutating strain was actually naturally occurring; that it wasn't manufactured by the ptb, but will be used in service to the ptb's aims ie. population reduction, a finer order of control, etc. In that sense whether you call it 'informational, 'cosmic,' or 'spiritual' the ptb does seem to have a hand in creating it and seems to be in collusion with Ebola's very nature. Coming to comprehend this, and that this is how the Universe actually works, has been one of the most eye-opening things I have come to understand through the work being done here. There are so many levels to it of course, and I'm continually impressed at how the 'Cosmic Connection' framework we're learning about bears so much water.

I sure can't say that I comprehend it yet, due to my physics illiteracy, but I think I know what you mean. I like how you connect the three words "information," "cosmic" and "spiritual". There is much more packed away in this theory than could be explored in one lifetime, that's for sure. And the really fun thing is that, on a personal level, we get to test it on a daily basis and see results more or less on a daily basis as well, through the intake and application of information.

While I was at work today it really hit me just how limited our situations really are, in comparison to the big picture. I guess it's been like this for a long, long "time" and it's only the recent explosion in information technologies that has enabled this kind of a viewpoint. But there are still some things you just aren't even allowed to think. It seems more and more like technology and science have brought us a narrow window to peak through to reality, while our official culture remains at the level of savagery and prefers it that way. Too bad for them!

Thanks Ennio

The amount of lies spewed by the Powers That Be and the amount believed by such a large number of people globally seems to be the key in how things will end up. Those who have an increasing immunity to the infection of lies and manipulations stand the best chance to survive whatever comes, including Ebola and the like (and in some cases, even thrive). I think this is also closely related to a certain amount of immunity to the psychopathic infection generally in human society.

What's going on with Russia and Putin (also many of those in his team) is that they are a stark contrast to the lies and liars swamping the planet. It does seem to be a difference in how the "political West" is so entrenched in their single mindedness to serve self in contrast to Putin, Lavrov, et al in trying to serve something greater than themselves. The Russian leaderships also seems to be positioned so that the have the most ways and means to oppose the global pathocracy.

So the extreme STS nature of the Evil Anglo-American-Zionist Empire DOES present an opportunity to use their wishful thinking, "creating their own reality" nonsense, to speed up their own downfall. It may be that we are in a certain sense past the point of no return as far as the destruction of the U.S. (certainly seems highly likely), and the only thing that is still up in the air is how much of the rest of the planet they will take down along with them.

The amount of evil actions done by the psychopathic elite - murder and mayhem and plunder on a massive scale - also has quite a lot of active or passive participation by the masses of people (especially in the way of NOT opposing this plague of evil in any meaningful way), but the key to that is the colossal amount of lies believed by the population at large. So it seems that countering the lies (and supporting those opposing the liars' agenda) may be the most effective way of sending an opposing signal to the Universe to mitigate the intensity of the destruction facing the planet and humanity. As it seems from the study of the human-Cosmic connection, information is king in the Processes of the Cosmos....

SeekinTruth said:
...the only thing that is still up in the air is how much of the rest of the planet they will take down along with them.

Well that's definitely a big question, and if Ebola and the psychos are "entangled" and certain areas draw chaotic events towards them based on the disinformation they actively believe, then there could be some major surgery taking place across the globe, without anesthesia. So being active in spreading accurate information is, like you say, where the hope is.

In addition to all of the lies and aggression from the US towards Russia, I'd recently seen that Saudi Arabia was willing to drop oil prices down to around $80/barrel and wondered what was going on there. Then I saw this on SOTT:

Re-run of energy war against USSR: US and Saudi Arabia artificially suppressing oil prices to hurt Russia

Is it just my imagination or is there a global oil war underway pitting the United States and Saudi Arabia on one side against Russia and Iran on the other? One can't say for sure whether the American-Saudi oil alliance is deliberate or a coincidence of interests, but, if it is explicit, then clearly we're trying to do to President Vladimir Putin of Russia and Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, exactly what the Americans and Saudis did to the last leaders of the Soviet Union: pump them to death - bankrupt them by bringing down the price of oil to levels below what both Moscow and Tehran need to finance their budgets.

Putin was asked about this in a press conference and he played it off, stating that the American oil market would crumble if these prices remained, and that there would be no social spending cuts. But it is obvious why the US and Saudi have such a strong relationship, using one another as weapons. A graph on the Corbett Report states that Russia needs prices well above the $80 mark if it hopes to maintain its budget. I'm not an expert, but I suspect that Russia would have made plans in case something like this happened again.

Here is the graph _http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2014/10/daily-chart-7

20141018_gdc875.png

Here is the press conference with Putin. The oil-related comments are around the 9:00 mark.

https://youtu.be/LJhhkVpZqnA

SeekinTruth said:
The amount of lies spewed by the Powers That Be and the amount believed by such a large number of people globally seems to be the key in how things will end up. Those who have an increasing immunity to the infection of lies and manipulations stand the best chance to survive whatever comes, including Ebola and the like (and in some cases, even thrive). I think this is also closely related to a certain amount of immunity to the psychopathic infection generally in human society.

What's going on with Russia and Putin (also many of those in his team) is that they are a stark contrast to the lies and liars swamping the planet. It does seem to be a difference in how the "political West" is so entrenched in their single mindedness to serve self in contrast to Putin, Lavrov, et al in trying to serve something greater than themselves. The Russian leaderships also seems to be positioned so that the have the most ways and means to oppose the global pathocracy.

So the extreme STS nature of the Evil Anglo-American-Zionist Empire DOES present an opportunity to use their wishful thinking, "creating their own reality" nonsense, to speed up their own downfall. It may be that we are in a certain sense past the point of no return as far as the destruction of the U.S. (certainly seems highly likely), and the only thing that is still up in the air is how much of the rest of the planet they will take down along with them.

The amount of evil actions done by the psychopathic elite - murder and mayhem and plunder on a massive scale - also has quite a lot of active or passive participation by the masses of people (especially in the way of NOT opposing this plague of evil in any meaningful way), but the key to that is the colossal amount of lies believed by the population at large. So it seems that countering the lies (and supporting those opposing the liars' agenda) may be the most effective way of sending an opposing signal to the Universe to mitigate the intensity of the destruction facing the planet and humanity. As it seems from the study of the human-Cosmic connection, information is king in the Processes of the Cosmos....

Yes. The key or reason why the evils of that psychopathic elite is bringing on destruction, both cosmically as well as socially, to the whole population (including the psycho elite themself), is not necessarily the evils/lies they produce per se, but the vast majority of more or less normal and empathetic people, who more or less willfully choose to believe those lies, despite the fact that the truth is presented to them on a golden plate nowadays (internet for example), easier then ever before, but still most choose to believe lies.

More on how that works, can be found in Pierre's new book Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection

Ennio said:

I've noticed that too, and it reminded me of what the C's said
Session 22 June 1996
Q: (L) Okay, let's go back to the "balancing" of Earth. How can this be done?

A: Vague question.

Q: (L) Let me try this: the "buckets of love and light" group say that it is going to be balanced because everyone is going to think nice thoughts, and all of their buckets of love and light are going to eventually reach a critical mass and spill over onto all the rest of humanity and all of the bad guys are going to be transformed into good guys. This is the standard version. Is this what you mean?

A: No.

Q: (L) Swell! Is the energy that is being manifested in the positive, on and around the planet, is it going to reduce the level of negativity in the beings existing on the planet?

A: This is not the point. When "Earth" becomes a 4th density realm, all the forces, both STS and STO shall be in direct contact with one another... It will be a "level playing field," thus, balanced.

Perhaps this is the begging on that? Presuming of course that we keep what we can by sharing information and countering the lies, nothing is guaranteed after all.

Russian Ministry of Foreign Relations posted the following image on Twitter. According to Zakharova, Obama's presidential motorcade caused a traffic jam, since Manhattan was closed for his "honor" (and still Obama was late for his speech), so Lavrov decided to just walk to UN. I think it demonstrates things rather well.

CszcGxxWcAAU_-q.jpg

Keit said:
Russian Ministry of Foreign Relations posted the following image on Twitter. According to Zakharova, Obama's presidential motorcade caused a traffic jam, since Manhattan was closed for his "honor" (and still Obama was late for his speech), so Lavrov decided to just walk to UN. I think it demonstrates things rather well.

According to News Reports, Lavrov was heading to the U.N. for an ISSG meeting on Syria. Just before the U.N. meeting, Lavrov was in a meeting with John Kerry. There might have been some monkey-business between Obama and Kerry to mess up Lavrov's schedule, so he would be late for the meeting? It was probably "timed" so that Obama's motorcade would tie up traffic, leaving Lavrov's transportation at a stand still? Considering Lavrov's prominent position and status, they probably didn't factor in - that he would "walk" to the U.N.? Lavrov arrived in time for the meeting ... while Obama was 30 minutes late for his last appearance "as President" at a U.N. meeting during his tenure. (Kind of - back fired?)

Ahead of the ISSG gathering, Lavrov held a separate meeting with US Secretary of State John Kerry.

Lavrov Stresses Importance of US Fulfillment of Commitments on Syria
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160920/1045526770/lavrov-usa-syria-commitment.html

angelburst29 said:
Keit said:

According to News Reports, Lavrov was heading to the U.N. for an ISSG meeting on Syria. Just before the U.N. meeting, Lavrov was in a meeting with John Kerry. There might have been some monkey-business between Obama and Kerry to mess up Lavrov's schedule, so he would be late for the meeting? It was probably "timed" so that Obama's motorcade would tie up traffic, leaving Lavrov's transportation at a stand still? Considering Lavrov's prominent position and status, they probably didn't factor in - that he would "walk" to the U.N.? Lavrov arrived in time for the meeting ... while Obama was 30 minutes late for his last appearance "as President" at a U.N. meeting during his tenure. (Kind of - back fired?)

Ahead of the ISSG gathering, Lavrov held a separate meeting with US Secretary of State John Kerry.

Lavrov Stresses Importance of US Fulfillment of Commitments on Syria
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160920/1045526770/lavrov-usa-syria-commitment.html

LAVROV MAKES HISTORY: 'Ceasefires' were bogus, nixes future 'unilateral measures' [VIDEO]

http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/09/lavrov-makes-history-ceasefires-were.html

[...]

Analysts and activists have long debated the utility of the ceasefire agreements. It had been noted, at times passionately, that the ceasefires were observed unilaterally by Russia and had the effect of allowing the US backed terrorist groups, whether organized under the 'moderate' banner or not, to rearm and regroup. Aid convoys had long been used as a backdoor to smuggle in needed dual-use basic supplies for repairing weapons, such as nuts, bolts, wiring - and even munitions and new weapons. It had long been documented that first aid and medicines intended for affected civilian populations generally wound up used by terrorist fighting groups inside of occupied parts of Aleppo.

[...]

Discovered some video nuggets from Lavrov. It is always fun to watch Lavrov doing his thing and enjoying himself blue about the stupidity of the western elites/media. When you want some hope and something to laugh in this time and age, it is well worth to watch. His humour always lightens things up, for me at least. A good laugh is always a good antidote to the utter craziness all around and brings some sanity back. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/s60GwnjdoF8

https://youtu.be/DEO6vdLvzyU

A new in depth interview with Lavrov was just released with english subtitles, originally aired in russia. A lot of interesting topics are covered. Haven't yet watched the whole thing, but will soon do so, when time allows. In the beginning Lavrov is asked about him now being on the infamous (and totally crazy) new "kremlin list" from washington and what he thinks about it.

https://youtu.be/H_yskkO972Y

MOSCOW: Moscow on Tuesday denied it was behind the poisoning of a former double agent in Britain as a midnight deadline loomed to explain how a suspected Russian-made nerve agent was used in the attack.

Russian FM: Russia 'not guilty' in spy poisoning case (Video) Tuesday 13 March 2018
http://www.arabnews.com/node/1265446/world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWP4z-U4eqU (1:01 min.)

"Russia is not guilty," said Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov of the attack on Sergei Skripal and his daughter in Salisbury on March 4.

The United States, NATO and the European Union have all backed Britain in the deepening diplomatic crisis. Lavrov said Russia was "ready to cooperate", but complained Britain had rejected its requests for "access" to the nerve agent samples.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel also said on Tuesday that any Russian connection to the poisoning in Britain of a former double agent would be a “very serious matter.”

“We stand in solidarity on this issue with our British friends and are in close contact with the British government,” Gabriel said in a statement after speaking with his counterpart Boris Johnson.

“It is clear, the perpetrators must be brought to justice. If it should be confirmed that Russia is behind it, it would be a very serious matter.”

Meanwhile, British police investigating the poisoning will not at this stage name any potential suspects as their enquiries continue, a senior police officer said on Tuesday.

“At this stage, we are not declaring a person of interest or a suspect at this time,” Neil Basu, Senior National Co-ordinator for counter terrorism policing, told reporters.

Police say investigation into nerve agent attack on ex-Russian spy will continue for many weeks.

However, Moscow has called Britain’s accusations of its involvement in the poisoning of a former double agent an attempt to “discredit” Russia and vowed to retaliate against any sanctions.

“The incident is yet another dirty attempt by British authorities to discredit Russia,” the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement, adding that threats of sanctions “will not be left without a response.”

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov insists that Moscow is not to blame for the poisoning of a Russian former double agent in Britain and said they are ready to cooperate with London.

REFEED: Lavrov gives statement in Moscow (English) Full Russian version of the above video with English subtitles. Tuesday 13 March 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy9bIzWLBg4 (16:05 min.)

The diplomat stirred the attendees of a forum which took place in Moscow when he stumbled on the steps and suddenly fell. Later, he made a joke about the incident during his speech.

Russian Top Diplomat Lavrov Falls on Knees, Becomes Meme Seconds After Incident 15.03.2018
https://sputniknews.com/russia/201803151062578737-lavrov-falls-on-knees-becomes-meme/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdp9kBRm7ok (0:30 min.)

A video showing Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov stumbling on the steps and falling down has recently appeared online.

The incident took place during the forum "Russia is a country of opportunities," but Lavrov quickly got up and started his speech with a joke about the incident.

"Did You See? Stumbled. Well, good that it happened not on the diplomatic front, but on the steps," the diplomat said.

Lavrov's fall sparked lots of jokes and memes on social media.

Internet users compared the diplomat to a fallen horse, calling the incident "Lavrov of the Day."

Lavrov's full speech at "Russia is a country of opportunities," forum.

Выступление Сергея Лаврова на форуме «Россия — страна возможностей» 15.03.2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMwFG6HICgU (30:35 min.)

The Kremlin suggests that all speculations about Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov leaving his post be ignored, Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov told Sputnik Wednesday.

Kremlin Recommends Disregarding Speculations of Lavrov Resigning - Spokesman 21.03.2018
https://sputniknews.com/russia/201803211062766305-kremlin-lavrov-resignation/

Let’s congratulate Sergey Viktorovich [Lavrov] on his birthday and pay no attention to speculations," Peskov said.

Earlier in the day, the US-based, Russian-language RTVI channel, citing some sources close to the Russian Foreign Ministry, said that Lavrov would not be joining the new cabinet. He allegedly wants to leave the post he has occupied since 2004 because he is tired of the work, according to the media.

MFA Russia
✔ @mfa_russia

Sergey #Lavrov visits Tokyo on his birthday. On this occasion Taro Kono has presented him a football ball cake. Sergey #Lavrov has returned the favor and handed over the official ball of @fifaworldcup to his Japanese colleague

3:33 AM - Mar 21, 2018

​Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova has said that she was not informed on the matter.

Lavrov celebrated his 68th birthday on Wednesday, which he spent in Tokyo having talks with his Japanese counterpart, who gave him a birthday cake shaped like a soccer ball.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Lavrov!

Back
Top Bottom