Lebanon

Stoneboss

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I don't know if Sott would be interested in this article, but thought it was good.

I thought it was a good article as well. Even though it's mostly speculation on the author's part, I would tend to agree with what he says. The 'comments' were also very interesting IMO. Thanks for posting.

I think that they have done it quite a bit over the last years.
It is not something so big.

And what to expect from that ? Israel already invaded Lebanon and came to Beirut in 1982, probably even took the city and later on retreated in 2000 completely from the country.

Of course something could definitely happen in the future in the case of unpredicted happenings like hunger, economic collapse, another much bigger pandemic or environmental catastrophes. But if situation continues like this, and more Arab countries follow the example of UAE and Bahrain things could stay as they are. Israel can occasionally invade air space of Syria and Lebanon and sometimes bomb Gaza. Also guys from Gaza may sometimes fire their rockets.

But economic collapse in USA may trigger the idea of war and they could attack the Iran, which can also pull in Israel. And later on many different things can happen.

Ocean

The Living Force

Lebanon, chaotic violent ongoing clashes right now in Beirut around the Justice Palace (Badaro/Tayyouneh side) amid a protest for Hezbollah, Amal supporters. It’s not certain who is shooting but these areas are inhabited with a majority of Lebanese Forces supporters.

So far there are two people who was shot by snipers from surrounding buildings. The military was deployed to clear the area. So far there is a 30min gunfight documented between Military Forces and militant forces/snipers (hezbollah probably which opposes the beirut-blast judge)

sToRmR1dR

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

sToRmR1dR

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
A senior Lebanese journalist has identified a US embassy employee as one of the snipers who opened fire at supporters of Hezbollah, after the Lebanon Interior Ministry confirmed that the Geagea's militia was behind the sniper killings.

17 October 2021

15 October 2021

Top Bottom