Let me present you our new family member: Arthur

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
We have a new kid, this time very small and little and young. I found him in a cat organisation. They had 3 brothers they found in the country, abandonned. Arthur was the last one. The same day they brought it to me, free of charge. He is a very gentle crazy little boy. My husband adores him and my husband is a very strange man so this is good news for him, this capacity to be able to express something with a dog. What he did not give to Blacky he now gives it to Arthur. So Arthur is a good idea at home.

He is clean, do his little things on special pads, he sleeps all night with me, he is in a word a love. I am still looking to save another Belgian Shepper but living in an island is complicated. All the Belgian Sheppers I have found are in Spain, many in Cordoba. I have patience, one day another Belgian Shepper will come at home. For now this little Arthur with my dear Colette, that she is in part a Mastiff, it is ok! Colette is a little jealous. But in a few days she will be ok. Now I take more time with her, naturally.

I think Arthur has some Jack Russell blood. Maybe someone can tell me what kind of dog I adopted? :lol:

Attachments

• 25552262_10213257455524758_786166160001840552_n (1).jpg
    25552262_10213257455524758_786166160001840552_n (1).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 208
  • arturo.jpg
    arturo.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 205
  • 25591865_10213257446084522_3571356585281549974_n.jpg
    25591865_10213257446084522_3571356585281549974_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 207
loreta said:
We have a new kid, this time very small and little and young. I found him in a cat organisation. They had 3 brothers they found in the country, abandonned. Arthur was the last one. The same day they brought it to me, free of charge. He is a very gentle crazy little boy. My husband adores him and my husband is a very strange man so this is good news for him, this capacity to be able to express something with a dog. What he did not give to Blacky he now gives it to Arthur. So Arthur is a good idea at home.

He is clean, do his little things on special pads, he sleeps all night with me, he is in a word a love. I am still looking to save another Belgian Shepper but living in an island is complicated. All the Belgian Sheppers I have found are in Spain, many in Cordoba. I have patience, one day another Belgian Shepper will come at home. For now this little Arthur with my dear Colette, that she is in part a Mastiff, it is ok! Colette is a little jealous. But in a few days she will be ok. Now I take more time with her, naturally.

I think Arthur has some Jack Russell blood. Maybe someone can tell me what kind of dog I adopted? :lol:
What a great little addition to the family loreta. Sounds like he’s right at home and a cutie for sure. He has the looks of a jack Russell or maybe some other kind of terrier. Also I’m sure Colette will soon get used to him. What a great Christmas gift ;)

Congratulations on the new addition to the family loreta! Arthur looks absolutely adorable! I dare say he looks like there is some Jack Russell in there (my little doggy is a Jack Russell cross) but I'm certainly no expert. May Arthur bring you much love and joy :)

Here are some more picks of him, you can see how intelligent he looks. :D

Attachments

• arthur 4.jpg
    arthur 4.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 195
  • arthur5.jpg
    arthur5.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 193
Welcome to your new life, little Arthur.

Congratulations on your new pack member. He's adorable
He really does look like being part terrier. Our terrier puppy moved in the week before Christmas and although ours is not a Jack Russel there similarities, especially the ears. :flowers:

Arthur looks like a great little puppy. Congrats on the new member of your family, loreta! :)

What a cutie, loreta. He looks like a great addition to your family, and it sounds like he will be a nice companion for your husband! Congratulations and Merry Christmas. :flowers:

:love: :love:

He's adorable loreta! Congrats on the new member of your family, im sure he is going to have a blast with you! :flowers:

Congratulations on the new addition to your family, loreta. He is adorable and am sure he will be much loved. :clap:

Back
Top Bottom