Level Playing Field

Nel-Li

Padawan Learner
In response to @thorbiorn question about defining "level playing field" for our density and situation. I think there are many levels of course for individuals and society, but what links everything together is knowledge. This 3rd sts density is obviously a realm of contradiction, and knowledge of good and evil(eg, sto vs sts). There is no way to pierce the veil without knowledge that changes ones awareness, and that is true for anyone.

Let me get to the point, is Elon Musks not creating a level playing field for society? I feel like he is, based on the revelations of twitter files so far. The more lies and corruption that endangers free speech, the farther we waiver from a level playing field imo. I wonder if this is more of a question for the C's, and not a direct hit as this thread is under atm.

I have always assumed that a level playing field would entail that the veil had dropped, i.e. the tools of propaganda have lost power, perhaps literally and figuratively.
In such case knowledge of the PTB’s control system becomes evident to humanity at large. This in my mind would be an ultimate leveller.

I have always assumed that a level playing field would entail that the veil had dropped, i.e. the tools of propaganda have lost power, perhaps literally and figuratively.
In such case knowledge of the PTB’s control system becomes evident to humanity at large. This in my mind would be an ultimate leveller.
no, everything in 3D material will eventually be destroyed once we crossed realm border crossing, you need 4D STO energy body to survive on this earth. The energy transmitted from the earth ley lines/ether will be of 4D so you can only stay if you have the proper frequency. The Cabal is Luciferic sphere minions only as our reflection/teacher in 3D. After the rapture/harvest they will have served their contract free to do their next endeavor. Remember, once in 4D you might be on level playing field but you will be the new kids on the block competing with ancient races. There is still significant disadvantages but more powerful than being a 3D soul

I guess we will have to and see, but a part of the level playing field will be I think, the loss of control throught technology. If natural catastrophes increase, the power grid might be affected, satellites can get fried because of the weakening magnetosphere. This will loosen their control over us since they won't be able to track us, and digital money will become worthless.

Also, if there is a real pandemic showing-up with a 79% death rate, the elite will suffer losses among their ranks, even if they have access to the best medicine can offer. Death makes all Men equal in the end.

o, everything in 3D material will eventually be destroyed once we crossed realm border crossing, you need 4D STO energy body to survive on this earth.
We currently live alongside our 2D animal friends, they survive in this 3D world but do not possess 3D awareness that we as humans do. I’m more inclined to think a shift to initial stages of 4D is in awareness which encompasses the ability to navigate through and around 3D catastrophes.

Also the transition to 4D proper has been said to take approximately 1000 of our years as we experience them.

Also the transition to 4D proper has been said to take approximately 1000 of our years as we experience them.
That's what I read (somewhere) as well. If the transition has begun, and I think the C's have said it has, then we each have less than 1000 years to (build ?) our 4D bodies, and strive to move to a 4D awareness. How many incarnations is that depends I guess.

From what I understand about the "Level playing field" - This is awareness on a mental / telepathic level. You will know exactly what other beings thoughts and intentions are towards you, nullifying any means of manipulation / lying.

Also to extrapolate - if a 4D positive world is going to manifest, so then a 4D negative world will manifest, to preserve balance.

From what I understand about the "Level playing field" - This is awareness on a mental / telepathic level. You will know exactly what other beings thoughts and intentions are towards you, nullifying any means of manipulation / lying.
⬆️ BINGO! And imo it will happen soon than later...I don't know if I posted this before at this forum...A post from my personal board:

CIA STUDIED IMPACT OF SOLAR STORMS ON PSI ABILITY...

....and telepathy goes up at a KP of 0! Well, that'd equal the playing field a lot....don't ya think? Do ya think the Overlords of Entropy might be afraid of this? You bet!

Health effects discussed.

AND EO written by Obummer, 2016, solar alert preparedness.....Look around, they haven't done a damn thing to alert or help the populations. Well, we knew that....and we also know they do have continuation of government plans.
Executive Order -- Coordinating Efforts to Prepare the Nation for Space Weather Events Executive Order -- Coordinating Efforts to Prepare the Nation for Space Weather Events

Severe Space Weather Events PDF Severe Space Weather Events: Understanding Societal and Economic Impacts: A Workshop Report |The National Academies Press

Geomagnetic Alerts And Human Health http://bit.ly/2Lhe5HM

About Carlini Institute - Mind Body Heali...

Short compliation of above info:

That's what I read (somewhere) as well. If the transition has begun, and I think the C's have said it has, then we each have less than 1000 years to (build ?) our 4D bodies, and strive to move to a 4D awareness. How many incarnations is that depends I guess.

Also to extrapolate - if a 4D positive world is going to manifest, so then a 4D negative world will manifest, to preserve balance.
And these mass vaccinations may be a huge attempt to prevent this.

It is already difficult to activate the complete circuit under normal circumstances and with the vaccine it will surely be much more difficult.

From what I understood, it is that once the 4D world is established, we will have 1,000 years to choose our STO or STS orientation, I think Joe somewhere had explained that better than me

If telepathic abilities suddenly become available to a majority, I think extreme confusion would follow.

How could you surely know and trust that whatever telepathic communication you are experiencing is "legit" and not some subjective experience of you "imagining" what another might be thinking, or a thought-insert coming directly from lizzies?

Also, how would an avarage Joe/Joanna experience this, if they one day suddenly start "hearing other peoples' thoughts" if it's not really accounted for as even possible in their current belief system? Surely some would be driven mad by this ability.

Perhaps the 'levelness of the playing field' will be interpreted by each in accordance with their level of knowledge and their potential for seeing.

I believe that it is important to choose love, mercy and goodness. STO does not really need a thousand years to arise in the world of 4d reality, I mean souls who are candidates for a higher level. Therefore, the life lessons and experiences of the soul make a move towards the future and the choice of which reality to obey or surrender. Soulless people and psychopaths have their own world, we have our CHOICE! Remember, it is not where you are but what you are in consciousness and choice! Life experiences come with life lessons. My personal choice is service in love, mercy, goodness, knowledge, and that's why it doesn't matter where I end up, because my choice of soul makes it a reality and implies!

Srbski

Smatram da je bitan izbor ka ljubavi, milostivosti i dobru. OPD ne treba baš hiljadu godina da bi nastao u svetu 4d realiteta, mislim na duše koje su kandidati za viši nivo. Dakle, životne lekcije i iskustva duše prave pomak ka dalje i izboru kome će se realitetu povinovati ili predati. Ljudi bez duše i psihopati imaju svoj svet, mi imamo naš IZBOR! Zapamtite, nije važno gde ste nego ono što ste u svesti i izboru! Životna iskustva dolaze sa životnim lekcijama. Moj lični izbor je služba u ljubavi, milostivosti, dobru, znanju, i zato nije bitno gde ću da završim jer se samim mojim izborom duše realitet i podrazumeva!

From a physical space/time perspective the solar system is inclined >60 degrees to the galactic plane. Its like a boat running with its bow in the water and the stern up in the air.

motion-of-earth-and-sun-around-milky-way-eso-12oct2016-jpg.107362

How could you surely know and trust that whatever telepathic communication you are experiencing is "legit" and not some subjective experience of you "imagining" what another might be thinking, or a thought-insert coming directly from lizzies?

Also, how would an avarage Joe/Joanna experience this, if they one day suddenly start "hearing other peoples' thoughts" if it's not really accounted for as even possible in their current belief system? Surely some would be driven mad by this ability.

I think we are already having thoughts inserted into our minds, and we are hopefully becoming aware of them.

I have noticed it myself - suddenly having negative emotions for no reason, then catching myself wondering where that thought came from, and realising that those were not my thoughts. I'm sure I see it happen to others close to me as well.

Sometimes we are not able to descern our thoughts from invasive ones, or fail to do a "self check" on our thoughts, and chaos ensues.

Also maybe some people are driven mad by thought injections from STS ?

Back
Top Bottom