Light from crash of 2 stars 1800 light years away, due to become visible in 2024

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
"You can’t see them now, but in five years, two enormous stars will collide, intensifying their collective brightness by a factor of 10,000 and instantly becoming one of the brightest stars in the sky. We’ll be able to see the explosion happen before our very eyes, says astronomer Larry Molnar, who made the groundbreaking (or rather sky-shattering) prediction at the American Astronomical Society’s meeting in Grapevine, Texas.

Of course, we’re talking about stars that exist about 1,800 light years away from us. The explosion happened years ago, but the resulting surge of light will finally reach us in 2022—give or take a year—says Molnar."

Instantly, came to my mind, the apparitions of the "Virgin Mary" in a small village in Spain in 1961, called Garabandal.

The woman (Virgin Mary) speaks to the girls about three events in the future: The warning, The miracle and The punishment.

The girls tell that the warning will be a moment when everything will disappear and each person will be left alone with herself. The truth of his own life will be revealed to each person, his real being will be shown to him and all the harm he has done to others will be shown to him. It will be like a final judgment in life. Then life will continue.

Asked one of the girls named Conchita, if the "Virgin" had taught her what it would be, she responds that she can describe it as a clash of stars in which a lot of light and a strange noise is emitted.

Within the supposed apparitions of the Virgin, this is a bit strange because of the form and the messages. In fact, in Spain an eminently Catholic country, this appearance is not recognized by the Church and is almost completely unknown by the population. And it is due in good measure, that one of the messages that the "Virgin" transmits to the girls, says literally that the Bishops and Priests are sinning and leading many souls to perdition.

In addition, I was very struck by the fact that the girl Conchita, faced with what was happening to her, decides to put Nun in a convent and the "Virgin" energetically tells her that this is a mistake, that her school should be life.

I immediately related it to the principle of the quantum jump announced by the C's.

It may be an unimportant coincidence, but they are two points that I have united and a possible clue, perhaps.

More information about the location here:

That year, we should be able to see it slowly getting brighter over the course of a few months in the constellation Cygnus (a cross-shaped constellation that lines up neatly with the Milky Way). If he’s right, you’ll be able to look up at the night sky and see this cataclysmic collision for yourself.

CygnusSwan.GIF

The binary star system collision should be seen in the constellation Cygnus. The predicted location of the explosion is highlighted in red. Calvin College

“At this point we have now made over 33,000 images of the star with Calvin College telescopes on more than 170 nights of observing,” he says. “In a sense, that investment is my bet that this is going to be worthwhile.” But in the end, he says, the prediction is just a prediction. We’ll just have to wait and see if it becomes true.

In 2022, Molnar will have devoted around a decade to observing this star system. What will he feel if the prediction is correct? “It would be the most satisfying event of my scientific life,” he says.

Back
Top Bottom