Light threads over bed at night

Serendipity

Jedi Master
Hello
Last few months I ve been seeing what appear to be very thin light threads over area of my bed at night in dark.
I usually spot more then one of them and they are going straight through roof and floor vertically oriented.
It's not optical illusion it's very real, I got convinced in it after looking at the 'thin light fiber' from many various directions and it remained on same place in space,which means it didnt vary on point in space I was standing.
Does anyone know what that things are, maybe you can check for yourslef maybe you find em aswell who knows? I recognize em easy over the flickering background I see at night.

It could be, anything's possible. Have you tried following them in an altered state to find out more about them?

wizard_9898 said:
It could be, anything's possible. Have you tried following them in an altered state to find out more about them?

wizard_9898, can you explain what you mean by the above? Unless I'm misunderstanding you, it sounds like an extremely irresponsible and dangerous suggestion.

anart said:
wizard_9898 said:

wizard_9898, can you explain what you mean by the above? Unless I'm misunderstanding you, it sounds like an extremely irresponsible and dangerous suggestion.

Again, anything's possible. Although, it could be quite insightful if done in a group setting or even with a guide. The main goal would be to keep the focus on learning as much as possible about it, and this becomes much easier with a guide. It's really not as dangerous as you might think, so long as you know what you are doing. It's just Remote Viewing, which, as anyone who has done it will tell you, is a lot easier when done while in an altered state of mind i.e. hypnosis, meditation, etc.

wizard_9898 said:
anart said:

Again, anything's possible. Although, it could be quite insightful if done in a group setting or even with a guide. The main goal would be to keep the focus on learning as much as possible about it, and this becomes much easier with a guide. It's really not as dangerous as you might think, so long as you know what you are doing. It's just Remote Viewing, which, as anyone who has done it will tell you, is a lot easier when done while in an altered state of mind i.e. hypnosis, meditation, etc.

I'd have to agree with anart. It is rather a dangerous suggestion. What you are suggesting with above is similar to a "phenomenon chasing," (which we do not encourage here) and without enough data to what Improvise was experiencing. Basically, you're telling Improvise to go ahead and go into a "jungle" without any awareness. You're saying that it is not dangerous, but it really is. It is detrimental to the Work that we are doing here.

fwiw

Agreed to what has been said by Anart and Myrddin.

Improvise, considering your recent attacks during sleep, you may want to get reading about dietary adjustments in Life Without Bread, as it is important in balancing our emotional and mental state. Have you seen the threads upon doing Éiriú Eolas?

There's a session with Cs discussing this type of phenomena and the general take on it is that it might be best to NOT open such doors.

Before falling asleep 4 hours ago I saw very high number of these lights and what scared me is that most of them is appeared to be pointed towards me.
When I first began to see it, my thoughts were that these lights are artificial in nature. Also I put objects in path of it but it had no affect, lt can pass through solid objects.
I've been having trouble to fall asleep,cause I feel something pressing me hard while in bed (my idea is that it comes through that lights but I might be wrong)
Few days ago even started physical pressure in my chest.
Then I had been waking up in middle of night with strong feeling of unease(after one such occasion there was cut below my left eye,could be self inflicted by nail but that would be first time it happened to me),also found black spot on my toe that showed up overnight,and not to mention strange stomack issues and diarrea that hit me out of blue..
Did I mention dream I had about walking on street I had been walking only 20mins before falling asleep,in which some wave of light struck me down almost freezed in place,barely able to move I looked at sky and saw couple OFOs and that's all I remember,all of the above happened last week side by side.
Last but not least I had been feeling very differently during daytime aswell.I would say on positive side,like I'm more aware of system and it's tricks and not easily influenced and distracted.Faar less nervous and self centered (well atleast that's my perception of it) but what's for sure is I grew up and learn some lessons and I definetely feel different then before,in what way exactly I'm not sure.
Also I'm feeling like like my soul/mind/body have been battlefield last few weeks and coincedently my family has been turned on as agents and picked on me and I realize they try to bring me down a bit,STS forces through them right, but crazy thing is it's not working anymore.
I'll keep on learning, becoming more aware and staying positively oriented.I am trying to make it my mission cause it's a worthy one. Thanks for listening, hope it helps :)

parallel wrote

Agreed to what has been said by Anart and Myrddin.

Improvise, considering your recent attacks during sleep, you may want to get reading about dietary adjustments in Life Without Bread, as it is important in balancing our emotional and mental state. Have you seen the threads upon doing Éiriú Eolas?

Yeah I forget to write that I indeed have made adjustements to my diet, I even didn't think about it that it might be one of main reasons for recent happenings.
And yes I'm aware of Éiriú Eolas,been doing it few times but not recently. Going back to it right away,thx :D

Laura wrote:
There's a session with Cs discussing this type of phenomena and the general take on it is that it might be best to NOT open such doors.

Hi Laura
Can you tell me where can I find this session, I'd like to see it myself.

What I think is that these threads of light are objects from another position of the assemblage point (from the Carlos Castaneda books) which, so you can only perceive them while you assemblage point moves into a certain position (when lying down to go to sleep, yeah). If you don't like them you can always try moving your bed or sleeping (:zzz:) somewhere else, otherwise you could not if you prefer.

Thx for reply Chickenmales
I'm familiar with Carlos Castaneda's work.
Also,these threads of light or whatever they are don't bother me anymore,I leave them alone and they leave me alone hehe:)

True, just a little bit more aware of the universe, hey :)

I have seen something similar four times. Once it was a white light hanging above me during the night. It made me wake up. Three times it was a black rod. Once I saw it come out of a sleeping relative of mine head. Another time it was hanging over her while she was walking at night and the next time that something made me wake up and move my head towards it and was waving at me. I suppose it was something STS as STO forces do not intervene here.

Back
Top Bottom