Long Silent Tracking

Tyrael

The Force is Strong With This One
Greetings to all

I've been being watched by the same UFOs since I met The Cassiopaean Transcripts in 2008. For this reason, I think this situation may be related to the information of cassiopaean.

They never had a direct contact with me until today. I want to know who or what they are and why they're following me.

I think C's will give the best answer to this question, but unfortunately Laura doesn't help me...

Well between you is there a right solution to this situation? What should I do? How do I get the answer to this question?

I want to write pages of my heart, but I know very little in your language, but I can write very little with translation programs. :(

Thanks and love to all of you already

With eternity...

20 months past.
Viewed 300 times.
Nobody wrote anything, even from a lie.
I checked every day, but nothing.

I probably wrote everything wrong again, I'm not sure.

Doesn't matter, it doesn't matter.

Whatever source of information I try to access, does not happen.
I can not communicate.
I can not get any answers.
I don't see any help.
Etc. etc.
Whatever I do, it doesn't work.
Damn this fate, this life.
What should I say, I'm surprised.

At least convey my greetings to the C's...

All of you stay with love.

Hi Tyrael,
I suppose the road for anyone here on earth is not easy, neither is English my first language, I suppose it depends on the attempt between your desire inside your being to aspire to the growth and progress of your whole being or to be a victim forever from STS forces.
A good start can be reading:
The Wave Volume 1 – Cassiopaea ,trying to understand and learn through others, with an enormous willingness to share.
I am just a student beginner, and a long way to learn.
have a nice day :)

Greetings to all

I've been being watched by the same UFOs since I met The Cassiopaean Transcripts in 2008. For this reason, I think this situation may be related to the information of cassiopaean.

They never had a direct contact with me until today. I want to know who or what they are and why they're following me.

I think C's will give the best answer to this question, but unfortunately Laura doesn't help me...

Well between you is there a right solution to this situation? What should I do? How do I get the answer to this question?

I want to write pages of my heart, but I know very little in your language, but I can write very little with translation programs. :(

Thanks and love to all of you already

With eternity...

Hello Tyrael. I don't think anybody can answer your question. I have been reading for the last hour your history messages in this forum and I am flabbergasted with your attitude to say the least:

You signed in this forum on Dec. 15 2011, since then you have not made a proper introduction, you started to post in Turkish alleging you knew very little in English (have you not considered in the last 9 years to learn it?), some people were translating your messages full of questions, other people took their time to advice you to read The Wave & High Strangeness Books where you could find the answers to your questions but you dismissed all their replies alleging they were not understanding you and bla bla.

In case you have forgotten it, here you have the link: The Questions

On March 4 2012 thread you write a cryptic message (as you write from time to time), being "Okay, goodbye Cassiopaean... :(". I've just read that session and I dare to speculate you were hurt/offended because in that session Laura replied a personal question for somebody and it seems your only aim here is that Laura asks the C's your question/s. Session 4 March 2012

4 years later, on November 27 2016 you try again your same pattern here My Personal questions for the C's: a question (not sincere, just demanding), and again you have great feedback/replies by forumites which you again discard completely and even Laura replies to you directly.

Nov 28, 2016
If I answered that question for you, there would be no end of personal questions of a similar nature from hundreds, if not thousands of people. That is why I put the material together from the Cs about the topic and did research and added that and published a book about it entitled "High Strangeness". You should be able to figure out your followers from reading that book and doing your own research. No pain, no gain.

But you go on saying that you will just wait for an answer. And repeat it here, here, here, here and here

You tried again in 2018 and Today.

20 months past.
Viewed 300 times.
Nobody wrote anything, even from a lie.
I checked every day, but nothing.

I probably wrote everything wrong again, I'm not sure.
It is very difficult for anybody to reply to a person who do not listen, do not want to do research and just demand a question's answer.

It would be nice if you just start reading the guidelines of this forum and its aim. Then you can decide if you want to introduce yourself or go somewhere else. It is your choice.

If Laura starts to ask about members personal questions to Cs, then almost everyone would like to know something, including me!
And I know that Cs not use channeling Laura for such a selfish personal things.

December 6th 2014

L) And this is the topic I would like to address: personal questions. I have noticed that on many occasions, starting off with a somewhat personal question has led to something of universal interest for everyone. So, I want to know: is there some kind of... I mean, I'm assuming that a personal question is not... Well, that there's different classifications. Some personal questions might be personal, but they're universally interesting, and other personal questions are just specific to that individual themselves. In that case, is it okay to ask questions that are, or may be, universally interesting or that may lead to discussions that are of universal interest?

A: Notice this: Most often the questions that drain and lead to STS energies are asked by individuals who are not in frequency with you
and your general tendency to utilize all in service to others.

Q: (L) So it depends on the intention and the frequency match?

A: More or less. There is also a tendency in such types to ask merely with the intention to "use" this source in a selfish
way.

Q: (L) Well, yeah, but there are also some people who are fairly desperate in physical situations, like situations of illness and so forth, where it can be kind of understandable that they're feeling just a little bit selfish.

A: Yes, but also notice that such individuals often are "fair weather" friends. They come only because they want/need something, but give back very little.

[/
QUOTE]

You can be right about everything you write.

Greetings to the wonderful dog Noko...

Greetings to all

My last UFO sighting occurred three years ago when I was camping on Mount Ida, and there has been no sound from them since.

Yesterday, years later, I started to investigate the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts again, but this time to the last detail.

The incident happened the next day, shortly after my sister invited me to watch the UFO news on TV (Coincidence ???), when I looked out my window, it was the same object again, from what I've observed for the last 10 or so years.

I think all these things should be interconnected and have meaning...

However, although I intend to seek help on this issue again, I can more or less guess the answer ...

That's why I thank everyone for everything, it doesn't matter friends, I have always been alone, anyway...

Greetings to the wonderful dog Noko...

(Google f... translation)

Greetings to all

I was finally able to get a specific answer thanks to a person with psychic abilities; "Vega Lyra". But how true this information is, I have no idea. The C's gave the following information about Lyra;

September 24, 1995

Q: (RC) I thought that humans originated in Lyra and then a war broke out there and they ended up in Orion.

A: Lyra is not inhabited. There have been homes in all places, but some were/are transitory, and some are not.

I don't know anymore, I'm looking for the answer, still searching. And since they are reading this, I'm asking the C's directly from here;

Is this information correct? I would like to hear from you at least a yes or no answer in the next session. I humbly ask...

I wish everyone a healthy day

Hi Tyrael, did you manage to read The Wave books yet? What did 'Vega Lyra' say?

It's hard to know the answer to your questions, I would first consider the possibility that it's not centered around you, and that they aren't following you specifically, it could be the location, it could be military-related, or maybe it's not UFOs at all, there are many possibilities. That said, how would knowing the answer to this question change your life in any way? Would you do anything differently?

Hi Jenn,

I said that I have read all of the previously mentioned materials. Unfortunately, these have not yet provided me with a specific answer.

And I thought of all the possibilities you said yes, "The possibilities are endless" as the Cs say. But the countless observations and events I have encountered make me think strongly that it has a connection with me and the sessions.

This "Vega Lyra" response came from a person I don't know but ask for help. It is unclear how accurate his answer is. I have always thought that C's would give the most correct answer, I'm thinking ...

That said, how would knowing the answer to this question change your life in any way? Would you do anything differently?

I don't know, the future is open, we'll see when I get the right answer...

Thanks for your comments.

Last edited:
I missed this post, but basically you know already that the UFO phenomena is related to STS 4th density beings. I assume you know all the information related to that because you said you already read the wave series and most of the material. So you should have to knowledge already to have an idea of the answer to your question.
what are you expecting the Cs to tell you anyways? That you are special or something like that?
if I get to experience many encounters with UFOs (if that’s really what’s happening to you) The first thing I would do is work on myself and my programs, build knowledge so I can build protection.
A direct answer from the Cs won’t do be any different of what you would get on the Waves series and the High strangeness book.

But let’s see; Imagine that you are physically present in a session, and Laura ask you to ask your question, now, formulate your question, what is what you really wanna know? write the question as if you were in the session.

@Tyrael,

I posted a reply to your recent post in the latest session here. I know it can be frustrating when you create a thread and it gets overlooked in the vast assortement of topics on the forum. I missed seeing this thread until your recent post.

There are many other threads in this general UFO category that you should probably read to see others' experiences. I don't think anyone is intentionally disregarding you and your experiences.

I would recomend one thread that is becoming more relevant these days:

Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Who knows, your questions may soon be answered in the newspaper any day now.

what are you expecting the Cs to tell you anyways? That you are special or something like that?

A: All are special.

And

A: All is one. And one is all.

As I said in the other topic; If everything is one and the same thing, there is nothing less important than me, and nothing more important than me.

But let’s see; Imagine that you are physically present in a session, and Laura ask you to ask your question, now, formulate your question, what is what you really wanna know? write the question as if you were in the session.

I probably wouldn't have said anything, but maybe, the most it could be; "Why is that???"

There are many other threads in this general UFO category that you should probably read to see others' experiences. I don't think anyone is intentionally disregarding you and your experiences.

I think. Also, let me note that I am unable to describe any of my experiences due to my lack of language.

I would recomend one thread that is becoming more relevant these days:

Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Who knows, your questions may soon be answered in the newspaper any day now.

I don't think my situation is related to the revelations or STS 4th density UFO incidents you mentioned. For this reason, I will not receive a response from the newspapers unfortunately, mine may be of a different nature. Otherwise, I wouldn't care if I thought it wasn't so, I wouldn't have said a word on this forum.

I wish you a healthy and understanding day.

@Tyrael,

I don't think my situation is related to the revelations or STS 4th density UFO incidents you mentioned. For this reason, I will not receive a response from the newspapers unfortunately, mine may be of a different nature. Otherwise, I wouldn't care if I thought it wasn't so, I wouldn't have said a word on this forum.

I wish you a healthy and understanding day.

If there are any details you want to share, more details may help us to think about what may be different about your experiences and how to learn more. Who knows maybe others have had similar experiences. Sometimes it is difficult to describe what we see and even more difficult to describe feelings or emotions about what seems to be a very strange event.

I think most will try to help overcome the language barrier which I am sure can make it more difficult for you.

Back
Top Bottom