Look like Pharaohs were consciously using possession

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Here is the translation of the French Wikipédia article regarding what is theogamy:

In Egyptian mythology, theogamy is the principle which allows the god to take the physical place of the pharaoh in order to be able to unite with the queen and thus conceive the future heir of the throne. This meeting between the world of the gods and that of men expresses the double nature of Pharaoh: god living on earth. This principle was originally used to justify or legitimize an accession to the throne (see Westcar Papyrus).

Theogamy then became a religio-political formula that some rulers of the eighteenth and nineteenth dynasties adopted for their own legitimacy, through the intermediary of divine filiation, to consolidate their power.

The divine birth of the future queen Hatshepsut (Dynasty 18), depicted on high reliefs in the temple at Dayr al-Bahari, corresponds to a very important theology of kingship that was later found in Amenhotep III (Dynasty 18) and Rameses II (Dynasty 19). When Amun wishes to sire his future earthly heir, he addresses himself to Thoth, the god of knowledge, and makes him his scout to ensure that queen Ahmosis, wife of Thutmes I, is worthy of carrying the future pharaoh in her womb. Then Amun takes the features of the present king:

"Then Amun, this magnificent god, master of the thrones of the Double Country, transformed himself and took the appearance of His Majesty, the king of Upper and Lower Egypt Âakhéperkarê (Thoutmôsis I), husband of the queen. He found her as she slept in the beauty of her palace."​

The divine coupling intervenes then:

"After he had approached her closely and she was ecstatic to contemplate his divine splendor, behold the love of Amun penetrated her body. The palace was flooded with the perfume of the god whose all scents were those of Punt. (...) Words said by Amun, master of the thrones of the Double Land : (...) Certainly, Khene-met-imen-Hatchepsut (Reject of Amun, First of the Noble Ladies) will be the name of this girl whom I have placed in your body. She will exercise this beneficent kingship in this whole country.​

Then Amun gives Khnum, the divine potter, the order to shape the child and its ka. When the royal wife gives birth to the future queen, she is surrounded by an ennead of deities, arranged in three rows of three. The child is presented to Amun who promises her earthly royalty; he entrusts the nursing of the child to Hathor, the divine nurse.

So it seems that 4D STS were behind pharaohs, would be interesting to know to which extend.

Well if there was a possession taking place you are assuming that it were 4D std entity. Which could be the case but also could be the case of them manifesting espiritual attachments or other kind of spirits. Nevertheless is interesting to see these kind of activities perform by the rulers in the history.
It reminds me the satanic rituals performed by high class students from the most famous univiersities and also those the crazy rituals that the elite enjoy doing as well.

There could only be possession if one assumes that the royal claims were truthful and accurate. However, they were not; this was a common claim to divinity and was propaganda, not factual. It was a common "retroactive history" claim made by many rulers of the ancient world in one way or another.

It's true that, excited by my find, I threw away my prudence and I made a title more or less assuming it was the case. Should have been "Does Pharaohs were conscientiously using possession ?". Anyway this theogamy concept is intriguing, I wonder if it was an idea only related to pharaohs at the time.

@irjO
I assumed it was 4D interaction due to the context. It's related to the pharaoh so my idea is that he got the place thanks to interaction with really powerful entities, something like that, not with "a common" attachement.

I was not aware that satanic rituals were (are?) performed by high class students :shock:

I was not aware that satanic rituals were (are?) performed by high class students :shock:

There’s something strange/evil that happens at a lot of the Ivy League Secret Societies. There’s an interview from a woman online named Kay Griggs, it’s worth watching. Her second husband was part of Marine Intelligence, went to Princeton and it was filmed before 9/11. She talks about some of the things he told her while drunk each night, it’s enough information to give anyone a general idea. Plus you can imagine some or perhaps most who join have been Greenbaum programmed and those societies are great places for the CIA/DoD to recruit. It’s definitely really dark stuff, however it’s worth knowing for the psychic defense.

There could only be possession if one assumes that the royal claims were truthful and accurate. However, they were not; this was a common claim to divinity and was propaganda, not factual. It was a common "retroactive history" claim made by many rulers of the ancient world in one way or another.

Exactly. The English Crown is itself still barely one step removed from the concept. Are there any modern kings that do not claim authority from God?

If you've read Fritz Springmeier's book on MKUltra mind control, you come to see that the elites do this to their own children. Not all their children grow up within the original family. Some are not up to 'standards' and are throwaways, put into prostitution or sacrificed, etc. Some of their children are adopted into families which would offer the adult child a place of world influence.

This mind control of their children would start in the womb; somehow while in the womb, they could read the child's potential. Springmeier also said that demons were layered in during the programing. Now this could be demons or STS 4th Density beings, or perhaps possession by ancestors.

If you look at the heads of some of the elites, you can see their heads are elongated like the pharaohs. Jacob Rothschild is a good example of this. He was very careful to avoid photos taken from a side angle, but there are some shots, especially after he started balding, where holy cow, his noggin' is weirdly pharaoh like.

Not long ago I found the following quote by
Phillip Eugene de Rothschild it is an interesting statement. And I ask, what do the 'Illuminist medical researchers' actually do?

''All people in the occult except for a very, very small group are fully human beings, with both X and Y chromosomes from human mothers and father. The facial changes you see come from their multiple personality disorder and the demonic spirits manifesting through them. The antichrist and the false prophet are not humans; they are true Nephilim with X chromosomes from human mothers but their Y chromosomes are from the 'angels'. These non-human humanoids are borne as a consequence of human idolatry with Satanic ''angels'', with a little help from the Illuminist medical researchers.''

If you've read Fritz Springmeier's book on MKUltra mind control, you come to see that the elites do this to their own children. Not all their children grow up within the original family. Some are not up to 'standards' and are throwaways, put into prostitution or sacrificed, etc. Some of their children are adopted into families which would offer the adult child a place of world influence.
Fritz has been discussed a decent amount on the forum and the consensus is that he’s not a reliable source of information. It’s also interesting that if you do a DuckDuckGo search of his book, Bloodlines of the Illuminati, it’s offered to anyone for free from the CIA website.

Fritz has been discussed a decent amount on the forum and the consensus is that he’s not a reliable source of information. It’s also interesting that if you do a DuckDuckGo search of his book, Bloodlines of the Illuminati, it’s offered to anyone for free from the CIA website.
Yes, I get that his background and info are suspect, but like many sources there may be some truth mixed in. I have compared and found some things he stated to testimonies of ex-family members (bloodline) to line up. I also know personally one who was adopted into a bloodline family.

If you look at the heads of some of the elites, you can see their heads are elongated like the pharaohs. Jacob Rothschild is a good example of this. He was very careful to avoid photos taken from a side angle, but there are some shots, especially after he started balding, where holy cow, his noggin' is weirdly pharaoh like.
I have to admit he look like a bit of what you describe but is it unique to him?

Jacob Rothschild.jpg

Jacob Rothschild 2.jpg

A young bald man photo on Shutterstock:
bald man.jpg

This mind control of their children would start in the womb; somehow while in the womb, they could read the child's potential. Springmeier also said that demons were layered in during the programing. Now this could be demons or STS 4th Density beings, or perhaps possession by ancestors.

Phillip Eugene de Rothschild it is an interesting statement. And I ask, what do the 'Illuminist medical researchers' actually do?

''All people in the occult except for a very, very small group are fully human beings, with both X and Y chromosomes from human mothers and father. The facial changes you see come from their multiple personality disorder and the demonic spirits manifesting through them. The antichrist and the false prophet are not humans; they are true Nephilim with X chromosomes from human mothers but their Y chromosomes are from the 'angels'. These non-human humanoids are borne as a consequence of human idolatry with Satanic ''angels'', with a little help from the Illuminist medical researchers.''
Well, that sounds a lot like some fiction called Rosemary's Baby!

Cs said Rothschilds are deep-level punctuators (secret start and end points), as is Sargon of Akkad, the king who founded a new empire in Mesopotamia. The Semitic Mesopotamian rulers also went to Egypt to rule and some were known as the Shemsu Hor. Could it be that the Rothschilds and several pharaohs were descended from Sargon and his family? Hence the uncommon distinct shape of the head. Jacob's head has an inclined slope upwards unlike the usual flat skull. That's a good observation.

My readings have also told me that it is the father who passes on the bloodline of his family so yes the male nephilims pass their bloodline.

Nephilims are called the sons of "God" (Elohim). There is a character in the bible called Eli, the priest. Maybe he is the Elohim?
In any case, it is likely a powerful person called himself "God" and started building his family and descendents and placed them in powerful positions. These descendents have special abilities and are called nephilims. Cs said nephilims are giants with XYY chromosomes.

Perhaps the multiple personalities are the different ancestors talking in the person's head, which may look like a disorder but is actually a psychic bloodline ability, similar to the royal families in the Dune stories having the ability to be influenced by their various ancestors. Insider info is usually leaked out with red herrings so it helps to read with a questioning mind.

Demons are probably souls from the nephilim bloodline with a specific agenda such as collecting loosh or negative energy from people. In computer programs, daemons are code that run in background programs so these bloodline souls may be maintaining the background processes of this universe, working invisibly.

Cs said elohim made a deal with the Rosteem aka Rosicrucians, known as the Rosy Cross. Rothschild means red shield. Both have the color red, suggesting their close ties and partnership. War of the Roses ... certain ruling families have rose as their family sigil. Red is linked with bloodline.

The Wikipedia page for the English word "god” states that "god" comes from gudan which comes from gutam in Proto-Indo-European (PIE). This comes from the root gau in Sanskrit, meaning “to invoke”. There are aristocratic family names that sound like these words such as the Goths, Visigoths and Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Buddha is surprisingly called Gautama. So Buddhism is a religion created by this family with their own as the leader, just like how Italian nobles had been popes in the Vatican.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just remembered that in Dune, Leto and Ghamina are twins with powerful psychic abilities. They were able to play out different roles and communicate mentally with each other when they were in the womb!

Whoa this is what I am told too from the astral. It's interesting to see others have the same information.

Back
Top Bottom