lost in the shuffle

G

What I can't seem to find anywhere is the Cassiopaean transcripts themselves.
I don't think it was lost in the last re-design, but got left out (intentionally, I'm assuming) back when the multiple other domain names starting getting used.

Fortunately, I downloaded the transcripts back when they were available, but they stop in September of 2002. And I don't think all were included anyway.

It really helps to read them through in order, so those latecomers to the site miss out.
The Signs page used to be better too, when Laura would quote from a session to show some context. The current editors don't ever do that. It makes their comments seem a bit smug or sometimes fanatical because the reader can't connect the dots that aren't even mentioned.

I know that there must be some good information in the later sessions because Laura occasionally quotes them in her articles, but I'd like to read them in chronological order.

Hi Joy,

The more recent sessions are not going to be published as a whole. There is still so much work to do following up the existing clues, that there are many fewer of them, and much of the discussion with the C's relates to practical problems that cannot be discussed in public. The parts that are of a more general interest will be used on the Signs page from time to time, and some have been included in the revised edition of The Wave. Transcripts pertaining to 9/11 can be found in 911: The Ultimate Truth.

The older transcripts are available to members of casschat in the files section.

Henry

Back
Top Bottom