Love, death and robots

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This animated antology on Netflix has it all: ancient demons, aliens, Diatlov pass, shape shifters, robots, distant worlds.
The episodes are short and sweet and remind me so much of comic books i use to devour well into my teens.
Here is a teaser for my favourite episode called Jibaro- or when conquistadors meet a syren - really haunting.

I watched it - but I am not a big fan of the series.

Nevertheless the episode of “Jibaro” you are referring to was special; both startling as well deeply haunting, setting itself way apart from all the other episodes.

I watched it - but I am not a big fan of the series.

Nevertheless the episode of “Jibaro” you are referring to was special; both startling as well deeply haunting, setting itself way apart from all the other episodes.
Yes that one stands out both in terms of execution and story. I liked The Swarm too. The rest was entertaining- like flipping through my comic books.
Hitler i liked the least. It was very silly.

This animated antology on Netflix has it all: ancient demons, aliens, Diatlov pass, shape shifters, robots, distant worlds.
The episodes are short and sweet and remind me so much of comic books i use to devour well into my teens.
Here is a teaser for my favourite episode called Jibaro- or when conquistadors meet a syren - really haunting.
This is one of my favorites also- great series!

A niece recommended me to watch the episode Zima Blue, about a person who transforms into a robot, or a robot that transforms into a person. I think it allows us to reflect on transhumanism. In the end, I was left thinking that there might be a natural drive in humanity to seek the essence of life, to return to nature, or to align with the law of the cosmic mind. At the end of the pride or escapism of transhumanism, we will return to the essence of being human.

Back
Top Bottom