Magic pot

Persej

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This wasn't my dream, but my mother's. But still, it was an interesting little dream.

A couple of nights ago, she dreamed that she wanted to cook a lunch. So she took an empty pot and put it on the stove. But when she opened it, the pot was full of lunch. When her sister saw that, she asked her to borrow it, but my mother told her that she couldn't borrow it because the pot worked only with her. And that was the end of that small but strange dream.

That dream reminded me of one session where C's told Laura that in 4D she will be able to produce food for Ark. That she would have some kind of magic ability to produce food out of thin air.

Now I wonder will my mother also be able to do such thing in 4D? And will she even make it to 4D in this life, considering that she is not interested in any spiritual work. I haven't considered her a 4D candidate, but who knows how will things play out when the Wave arrives. I am certain that she has some special genes, but I don't know if they can be activated without previous work.

Maybe those who are interested in spiritual work can act on those around them just by being present? Or maybe the parent-child connection is just too strong to not be felt by the other side. I noticed several times when I did something special in my life (like the spinning experiment I'm doing right now), or acquired some knowledge, that that also affected my mother, usually in her dreams, even though I never talked with her about things that I am interested.

I'm thinking that the never-ending pot of food signifies abundance of some sort.
I could be wrong but I think the C's have said that some people can still move to 4D without doing the work because of the way they lives.

Maybe those who are interested in spiritual work can act on those around them just by being present? Or maybe the parent-child connection is just too strong to not be felt by the other side. I noticed several times when I did something special in my life, or acquired some knowledge, that that also affected my mother, usually in her dreams,

G'day Persej,

Yes I have often wondered if its some kind of over-soul healing type of thing myself?

My Mother was widowed while I was still a baby and we formed a very close bond as a result. She is also very spiritual and in recent years, despite being separated by considerable distance, there seems to be a very distinct correlation between our spiritual journeys and many uncanny occasions where we find we are sharing identical symbols in our dreams.

In observation it appears often that my existential struggles are somehow related to her at a spiritual level and as she reaches a resolution the transaction then begins to works in the inverse.

I wonder if your Mothers magic pot (reminiscent of an alchemists cauldron perhaps?) in combination with your 'spinning' is a reflection of a similiar relationship?

Cheers

J

I wonder if your Mothers magic pot (reminiscent of an alchemists cauldron perhaps?) in combination with your 'spinning' is a reflection of a similiar relationship?

I don't know. I wouldn't say it's similar because my mother is not at all interested in any spiritual work. So I can't have that kind of back and forth interaction. But there is probably some connection on a genetic or energetic level, so that often when there is a change of state in me, she is also influenced, at least in some degree.

...my mother is not at all interested in any spiritual work. So I can't have that kind of back and forth interaction.

That's a shame and yet we bloom where we're planted ;-)

Inversely, Mum (an Aquarian) is a real 'Love and light', wounded healer type (god love her) that has always struggled with my relentless Arian logic and simmering rage at the world. So as you can imagine concepts such as STS machinations and ponerology are unpalatable for her, although she does listen :-), and much of her belief system is as equally remote from mine which is unfortunate in that it also prevents a lot of back and forth interaction.

But there is probably some connection on a genetic or energetic level, so that often when there is a change of state in me, she is also influenced, at least in some degree.

Maybe speaking about dreams will be your common ground in a similiar way it is for us?

Take care mate.

J

Here's a couple ideas: Your mom wanted something or perhaps thought she was lacking something. She discovered, by opening the metaphorical pot lid, that she already had it. The pot only worked for her, and not her sister, because no one can give you what you need -- you have to find the mechanism within the self to manifest it. On another level, perhaps she discovered some part of herself that has been contained or had been maturing and now was ready to be in the open, becoming evident, as in something that could be shared with others…some aspect of herself or a desire that was “full-filled”. Seems like a very symbolic dream. A good one!

Back
Top Bottom