Majestic-12 - disinformation?

Nathan

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Majestic-12 has been scarcely mentioned on Cassiopaea ... associated with Aviary on Stars of Sorcerers and so, despite the sheer amount of MJ-12 information slathered over the internet, including Above Top Secret, I am curious as to just how much of the Majestic-12 material is disinformation.

Wikipedia said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12
Majestic-12 or Majic 12 (sometimes written simply as MJ-12 or MJ-XII, also known as Majestic Trust) is the code name of an alleged secret committee of high-level scientists, military leaders, and government officials, supposedly formed in 1947 at the direction of U.S. President Harry S. Truman. The purpose was to investigate UFO activity in the aftermath of the Roswell UFO incident, the purported crash of an alien spaceship near Roswell, New Mexico in July 1947. This alleged committee is an important part of the UFO conspiracy theory of an ongoing government cover up of UFO information.
I personally doubt that there was ever an agreement between the Grays and the US government. But this group did exist ...

Session 941007

Q: (L) Are the Majestic 12 documents...
A: Semi-factual.
Q: (L) Were they dummied up?
A: Near.
Q: (L) Who did this and why?
A: To leak information and disinformation. Many were involved. ONI and CIA.
Q: (L) Is the information in the book "Majestic" factual?
A: Semi-factual. There are many glaring falsehoods.
Session 950121

Q: (L) Okay, now, I have a list of names, and I want a yes or no as to whether these individuals were, because I believe most of them are deceased right now, this is just a little verification on some other things for the general public, were these individuals involved in the cover-up of the UFO activity and phenomenon in the U.S.?: Roscoe Hillencotter (Yes) Dr Vannebar Bush (Yes) Secretary James Forrestal (yes) General Nathan Twining (Yes) General Hoyt F. Vandenberg (Yes) Dr. Detlev Rock (?) (Yes) Jerome Hudson (Yes) Mr. Sydney Sauers (Yes) Donald Menzel (Yes) Robert Montague (Yes) Dr. Lloyd B. Berger (Yes)
Q: Who is in MJ12 now?
A: Will not reveal as you would be terminated if this information were to be let out, so forget it now!
Q: Does MJ12 still exist?
A: In different form.
Q: I would like to know who sent the MJ 12 documents to Jamie Shandera? Who sent those documents to him?
A: Bill Cooper.
Q: (T) Who sent them to Cooper?
A: He discovered them in records review.
Q: (L) He is the one who discovered the MJ 12 documents? Does he claim he sent them? (T) Yes. (L) How did you know that and I didn't know that? (T) I read the Cooper book, the early Cooper papers.
A: Cooper was unintended security leak, then "turncoat."
Q: (T) Okay, so he found all this out when he was working for the government...
A: Yes.
Q: ...Which is how he got them out of the records?
Q: (T) Well Okay, while we are on the subject... I don't want the names of those involved with MJ12, the question is, if you gave us the names, how many of those people would we know? Not personally, but how many would we know? How many would we have heard of?
A: One or two maybe.
Session 951021

Q: (L) OK, the Matrix Material says that Henry Kissinger is the current head of MJ12. Is this correct?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is he just a red herring, so to speak?
A: Yes. MJ12 is no longer MJ12.
Q: (L) What is MJ12 now known as?
A: Institute of Higher Learning.
Q: (L) Are you talking about Brookings Lab, or Brookhaven?
A: Not really.
Q: (L) Is it a specific institute of higher learning?
Was any further research done on this "Institute of Higher Learning"? Is Majestic-12 just a smokescreen or red herring?

My curiosity lies with the true function of Majestic-12, if indeed there was one. Just another Aviary-like committee? How has it changed since its inception to the present time - as the Institute of Higher Learning - and what is their current function? This current label strikes me as another bogus Fourth Way School.

Further on this matter, the "Institute of Higher Learning" sounded oddly familiar to me. After a bit of hunting around, I came across this:

Adventures with Cassiopaea - Chapter 30

Practically next door to Princeton is the Institute for Advanced Study. This ivory tower of academia, if ever there was one, was the result of a "synchronous" act of philanthropy. The Institute was founded in 1930 with a gift from Mr. Louis Bamberger and his sister, Mrs. Felix Fuld, under the guidance of the famous educator Abraham Flexner, who originated the concept from which the Institute took its form. The Bambergers originally thought of endowing a dental school, which is probably why they consulted Flexner when they decided that they wanted to give some of their fortune away.
Is this connected at all? Is Majestic-12 now a bug zapper for scientists who get too close to the truth about hyperdimensional realities, or am I way off the mark here?

Nathan said:
Session 951021

My curiosity lies with the true function of Majestic-12, if indeed there was one. Just another Aviary-like committee? How has it changed since its inception to the present time - as the Institute of Higher Learning - and what is their current function? This current label strikes me as another bogus Fourth Way School.
The mention of "MJ12 is no longer MJ12" is something that I found in the early 1990's, within the UFO investigation 'movement'. The idea put forward related to the names used for various 'projects' and how these names were leaked once they had been re-named. The major thing at that time related to the use of 'ufo' and 'alien being' having been re-named in the previous 15 months, I think to 'Unidentified Aerial Phonemena' and 'EBE'.

Hi Nathan,

I wrote the Sorcerers article and have tried to stay clear of anything short of UFO research due to the disinformation, fraud and forgeries out there. Interesting though, why would a core of people who were HEAVILY involved in CIA and ONI sponsored "psychic spying" (remote viewing) be so onterested in UFO's. For example the NIDS organization gets all the American FAA UFO reports.

The MJ-12 documents are a can of worms, some of it reads like cheap 50's sci-fi pulp fiction. Bill Cooper I'm really dubious about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Milton_Cooper

If you like, try to have a look around and see what Richard Dolan has to say about the MJ-12 stuff.

Me, I consider them a lot of "noise".

I should mention that one of the reasons why I am so curious about MJ12 is because I have used these names in my novel, which is currently in its final draft. But, upon further thought, I have decided to dispense with names such as "Majestic-12" or "Illuminati". They are far too closely tied with noise and disinformation. To use them in a fictional work that is supposedly designed to lead readers away from COINTELPRO, using such names, in my opinion, only muddies the waters. Since I have to give these groups names of some sort, I have opted instead to use "Secret Government" and "Consortium".

Although I have yet to read UFOs and the National Security State by Richard Dolan, a casual search revealed the following:

Dolan covered the usual low points in American history such as the Robertson Panel, the death of James Forrestal (one of the founding members of MJ12, who "committed suicide" in 1948), the Condon Report, and the decline of project Bluebook. He also discussed MJ12, and built a good case for it's continued existence (in some form or another) in the present day. He offered recent high profile UFO cases, and the reactions of the press, the government, and even the scientific community, as indications of the state of non-health of participative government in the USA. It is not a pretty picture.

Source
A great deal of interviews online require paid subscriptions, including Coast to Coast and Rense.com (although I doubt they would hold much of value), but I will dig further nonetheless. And the aforementioned book is now on my high priority "to order" book list.

Also, Richard is currently working on a second edition.

If I take the words "Institute for Higher Learning" literally, I find the following references for the US:

"Xavier (Salem) Institute for Higher Learning" from Marvel X-men :D
"Institute for Higher Learning", Dallas, Texas / http://spirituallearning.freeservers.com/
"The Metaphysical Institute of Higher Learning", San Bernardino, California / http://www.metaphy.com/

PS: I just see that the third one is with a "of" not a "for".

Also look for some of Dolan's early research on Google groups (usenet). This is where he published a lot of his findings before going to print.

paulnotbilly said:
Nathan said:
Session 951021

The mention of "MJ12 is no longer MJ12" is something that I found in the early 1990's, within the UFO investigation 'movement'. The idea put forward related to the names used for various 'projects' and how these names were leaked once they had been re-named. The major thing at that time related to the use of 'ufo' and 'alien being' having been re-named in the previous 15 months, I think to 'Unidentified Aerial Phonemena' and 'EBE'.

I searched for Higher Institute of Learning and found this one; Mississipi Institutions of Higher Learning. If you look down on the middle of this page _http://www.mississippi.edu/ihl/ - you can even see it say Mississipi Research Consortium.

The board of trustees are chosen from the major court districts and oversee just about everything involved in finance & administration, research & planning, medicine, agriculture. What a bunch of lawyers and judges know about such matters, particularly medicine and agriculture, I have no idea. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom