Malaysian airplanes destroyed by US National Security Agency

drcollins

A Disturbance in the Force
September 11, 2001 made the US Administration revise the National Security views in general and air traffic in particular. Therefore passenger inspection and air route traffic control were strengthened. It is well known and beyond question.

At the same time it's become an open secret of late that after a number of terrorist attacks on civil aircraft the US special services and national aircraft industries created a system capable to detect and destroy hijacked planes. Most of Boeing airplanes have been equipped by the appropriate hardware by now. It was installed under the guise of modernization and repairing in all Boeing aircraft maintenance centers.

It's worth mentioning that all modern airplanes are equipped with an automatic control system connected to the GPS satellite navigation system. GPS devices determine the aircraft coordinates and transmit the data to the flight control services on ground.

So the airplane destruction system is based on GPS tracking. In case of aircraft hijacking the GPS special operator can transmit a coded signal to a certain airplane. If the system confirms the aircraft deviated off course for more than 5 miles the aircraft self-destruction mechanism will be activated.

We can't rule out that the United States have carried out several operational tests of these devices this year. A Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 still could not be found, the air crash investigation of another one is at a deadlock. By the way this aircraft type used to be the most reliable in the world for a long time.

Though, it's been almost a month since the air crash in Ukraine there is still no evidence proving that Boeing 777 was shot down by a surface-to-air missile. Despite this, the US and European leaders urge that Russia and pro-Russian rebels are to blame. In the same circumstances in 2001, Russia instantly presented irrefutable evidence that Ukrainian surface-to-air missile shot down Siberia Airlines Flight 1812 over the Black Sea. I wonder why Ukraine or the US or the EU can't do the same now.

Many people in our world share the opinion that the struggle against terrorism should be intensified. So it may justify the creation of the system capable to detect aircraft course deviation. However I believe we should condemn the civil aircraft self-destruction system as illegal. Anyway, I have much less desire to get on board of such aircraft.

abovetopsecret. com/forum/thread1026600 /pg1#pid18267054

Hi drcollins,

I went to have a look at the link you provided and found that you posted an identical opening statement over there.

Reading the comments on it, it soon became clear that the majority of the responders didn't buy your take on things on the ground of missing references and lack of additional supporting evidence. I think most of our forum members would come to similar conclusions.

Your post comes close to spamming. Therefore I abstain from the usual words of welcome and an invitation to post an introduction in the newbies board.

:bye:

Back
Top Bottom