Mandatory Vaccination

Eulenspiegel

Jedi Master
In the Corona Virus thread, Keyhole posted the following measures against enforced vaccination:

In the event of forced ordinary vaccination, we have quite a few tools in our toolbox. Maybe a discussion for another thread, but I would certainly be making use of:

- MEGADOSE liposomal forms of glutathione, R-lipoic acid, and vitamin C
- Profuse sweating (sauna/bath)
- MEGADOSE B vitamins, zinc, selenium and sillica
- Binders in gut - charcoal, clay, IMD Silica
- Drinking lots of water
- Potentially DMSA/DMPS - depending on whether mercury adjuvant was included in the ingredients

I wanted to start a thread on something that I've been worrying about recently.
What if the PTB starts rolling out a universally enforced vaccine while we are stuck in a place where we can't get these things? Right now, for example, I am stuck in Chennai(India) where it would be very difficult, if not impossible, to get most of these things. There is a possibility that they might force vaccines on us while we are still under some form of quarantine, where you can't get anything delivered to your door and pharmacies are also closed.

What would you do in a situation like this?

I was worried about forced vaccinations as well...I was thinking that it is probable that at some point we will have to submit to a mandatory vaccination in order to return to work or even possibly keep your position. It was giving me anxiety. I started reading this Stoic philosophy book,( actually recommended by a forum member) that eased my mind greatly. It basically advises that you don't worry about situations or the myriad of possibilities that may occur because they are outside of your control. It is suggested that worrying about potential scenarios without any power to change them can weaken and destroy the mind. Or at least waste valuable energy. Our minds are the final frontier, it is all we have left at this point. We must protect it at all costs and immediately throw out anything that threatens to harm it. There is no way to know what the exact makeup of the horrible concoction they will unleash upon us. Or how to combat it....advanced biochemistry knowledge? I don't know but I have to trust that whatever is contained in the vaccine I may be forced to take is no match for the strength of my mind, body, spirit. Isn't that what The Work is all about?

I read the stoics also, try to calm myself and it is very hard. I say to myself sometimes that maybe it is time to left this planet, I don't want to live in this dystopia, and be a zombie. I say to myself also that in wars there are a lot of victims, and now it is a war we are living. This is when I feel panic. Then when I am calm I say to myself: not for me but for my husband and my dogs I have to fight, see what I can do to survive.

I really don't know what to say Eulenspiegel, maybe Gaby can give some insights about what to take in your case and of many of us that we are not able to have all the medication for clean our bodies if vaccination is mandatory. For many of us we are stuck in a prison where we can almost not moved, no stores to buy these type of things. Did you check about Ayurvedic medication in that situation? In India Ayurvedic medication is very popular so maybe you can received help in that sense.

In Germany, where I normally reside, I'd have to order them online.
The question I am asking, however, is a hypothetical one. I am not asking what I could do right now, but rather what you guys suggest doing in a scenario where you either are limited in movement(meaning that you also can't get things delivered or go to a pharmacy such as right now in India) or you live in a place where you don't have easy access to many of the things suggested.
Most of the steps or ingredients suggested(i.e. DMSA or finding a sauna) depend on being in a specific place(meaning Europe or America) and having quite a lot of money.
Therefore, I am curious what can be done if governments abuse their emergency powers and just force the vaccine on us when we are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

In Germany, where I normally reside, I'd have to order them online.
The question I am asking, however, is a hypothetical one. I am not asking what I could do right now, but rather what you guys suggest doing in a scenario where you either are limited in movement(meaning that you also can't get things delivered or go to a pharmacy such as right now in India) or you live in a place where you don't have easy access to many of the things suggested.
Most of the steps or ingredients suggested(i.e. DMSA or finding a sauna) depend on being in a specific place(meaning Europe or America) and having quite a lot of money.
Therefore, I am curious what can be done if governments abuse their emergency powers and just force the vaccine on us when we are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I would say that you need not be rich or wealthy to afford some basic preparations to provide your body with basic protection. I am working on an article which goes through the basics, and I will make sure to include tiers - the minimum that someone should do, intermediate, and "overkill".

Remember that the C's have continually reiterated that it is not where you are, but WHO you are and what you SEE. They also alluded to the power of psychic and spiritual hygiene in the ability to protect oneself.

We must not downplay the effects of those non-physical forces in their ability to protect the physical body. Frequency resonance vibration, which is supposedly improved via work on oneself, spiritual/psychic hygiene, the ability to observe objective reality and to apply knowledge in service to others, potentially plays a major role in whether we are susceptible to those damaging effects of the vaccine that may be coming.

What I will say is: Please do not worry yourself too much about the future situation. You are where you currently are, likely for very good reason. At some level, you have chosen to be where you are to give you the opportunity to learn the lessons which you were meant to learn, should you choose to do so.

From what I can see, the best thing that you could be doing is to continually gain knowledge, and if you are concerned about a future vaccine, to learn as much as you can about the physical effects of such - along with how you might be able to protect your physical body. As I said, I will be presenting some research hopefully in the next few days so I will keep you updated. With the knowledge you gain, within and without, you will be in a much better position to make the right choices at the right times to protect yourself.

As the C's say "Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers"

Thank you very much, Keyhole! Looking forward to your research.

I was trying to work out the C's notion that it is our awareness that matters, rather than our physical body, with the recent statements of the vaccine takeover and its influence on the mind through DNA manipulation and the long list of supplements for the physical body that were suggested.
It seemed a bit contradictory to me. There is also the following problem:
Suppose you strive for spiritual hygiene and awareness, but then you get vaccinated and suddenly don't feel the desire anymore(i.e. the objective to make it easier to control people). That would be the manipulation of your mind through a manipulation of your body through the vaccine, which could override your own desire for truth or rebellion. That is what I find scary. Unless we go by that other thing that was suggested in the last session, that your soul/spiritual capacity can redirect the effects of the vaccine towards a positive outcome. In that sense, the adage that "Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers" and the accumulation of knowledge would be your own medicine for the ill effects of the vaccine.

I was worried about forced vaccinations as well...I was thinking that it is probable that at some point we will have to submit to a mandatory vaccination in order to return to work or even possibly keep your position. It was giving me anxiety. I started reading this Stoic philosophy book,( actually recommended by a forum member) that eased my mind greatly. It basically advises that you don't worry about situations or the myriad of possibilities that may occur because they are outside of your control. It is suggested that worrying about potential scenarios without any power to change them can weaken and destroy the mind. Or at least waste valuable energy. Our minds are the final frontier, it is all we have left at this point. We must protect it at all costs and immediately throw out anything that threatens to harm it. There is no way to know what the exact makeup of the horrible concoction they will unleash upon us. Or how to combat it....advanced biochemistry knowledge? I don't know but I have to trust that whatever is contained in the vaccine I may be forced to take is no match for the strength of my mind, body, spirit. Isn't that what The Work is all about?
I agree Jdgreene, it can be valuable to learn the skill of letting go and accepting where we are. It certainly can free up a lot of energy.

That being said, it is also important to be forewarned and forearmed - knowledge protects after all. So I think finding somewhere in the middle between not worrying and getting all stressed out about what might happen, and having all the available knowledge of what we can do if it were to happen is the best place we can put ourselves.

What I will say is: Please do not worry yourself too much about the future situation. You are where you currently are, likely for very good reason. At some level, you have chosen to be where you are to give you the opportunity to learn the lessons which you were meant to learn, should you choose to do so.
Thank you for all your words specially these ones. I will tell you this: yesterday I was very desperate to live in Spain, where things are not very good. I was telling me why did you come here instead of staying in Canada, etc. I asked help to the DCM, to my father and mother, to my grand-mother... Then when I went to bed suddenly I accepted to be here, that's all. I will deal with my presence here. I accepted that it is now impossible to return to Canada. What will come I will deal with it. I think the DCM helped me yesterday night.

It is not easy what we are living, not easy at all. But we are here.

Thank you in advance for your research, that will help us. As your words helped me.

If one is not to worry about the future, then it must be decided beforehand what your decision will be regarding "mandatory" vaccines or anything else. Will you accept this thing (with its possible side/direct effects) or will you resist and possibly be killed or jailed? That is up to each of us, depending on the lessons we are to learn, I think.

I was trying to work out the C's notion that it is our awareness that matters, rather than our physical body, with the recent statements of the vaccine takeover and its influence on the mind through DNA manipulation and the long list of supplements for the physical body that were suggested.
It seemed a bit contradictory to me.

I would say the two things are consistent. Knowledge applies to ALL areas. This includes not only knowledge of self, of our surroundings and the wider environmental/social framework, but also the knowledge which has been gained through many years of research on diet and health related topics here on this forum.

So there is the "spiritual" aspect of things, but also the physical as well. We must apply both. The best any of us can do is to keep a "steady head", be connected with the group and be keeping up with reality, and not get swept away in the mass hysteria. Whilst at the same time, we can utilize the information we have on the physiological effects of toxins, and apply that by taking the necessary precautions using the correct supplements, dietary measures, and lifestyle etc.

Our awareness of both the non-physical and the physical stuff must be drawn upon, I think.
Suppose you strive for spiritual hygiene and awareness, but then you get vaccinated and suddenly don't feel the desire anymore(i.e. the objective to make it easier to control people). That would be the manipulation of your mind through a manipulation of your body through the vaccine, which could override your own desire for truth or rebellion. That is what I find scary. Unless we go by that other thing that was suggested in the last session, that your soul/spiritual capacity can redirect the effects of the vaccine towards a positive outcome. In that sense, the adage that "Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers" and the accumulation of knowledge would be your own medicine for the ill effects of the vaccine.
The way I see it is like this:

There IS a possibility that upon forced vaccination, our minds could go to mush and we could become authoritarian zombies 🤪. That is a reality which is painful to consider, but which each of us needs to come to terms with. In many respects, that scenario is synonymous with death, no? In fact, death is a 100% certainty, but it is still something which most people find difficult to come to terms with and avoid thinking about because it evokes fear and all other collections of unpleasant emotions.

However, I advise you to consider the position of the Stoics on this matter and try out an exercise which they practice ( full article here):

Though the word “stoic” in modern parlance is associated with a lack of feeling, in his book, Irvine argues that the philosophy offers a recipe for happiness, in part by thinking about bad things that might happen to you. The big one, obviously, is death—both yours and that of people you love.

“We can do it on a daily basis, simply by imagining how things can be worse than they are,” he says. “Then when they aren’t that way, isn’t that just wonderful? Isn’t it simply wonderful that I get another day to get this right?”

For Irvine and the Stoics, thoughts of death inspire gratitude. For many others, thinking about The End inspires fear or anxiety. In fact, the latter may be the natural human condition.

So believe me, I can empathize with your fears. We all experience this at time, especially in this community, as we have a rough idea of where civilization is headed.

But to practice this exercise, to deeply contemplate the death of yourself and your loved ones, as often as possible, can be very useful preparation. This also applies to the scenario which you pointed to in your comment, where we may lose our "spark" and become mind-zombies.

By acknowledging that possibility in a very real sense, it can help you to make the most of the time that you have left on this earth and live each day as though it was your last - to be grateful for all that you have and give you the motivation and strength to be the best version of YOU that you can be.

Let's say that we all do become zombies. Would that mean that what we do in the here and now counts for nothing? Are we merely physical machines with no innate, lasting soul :huh:? If you fundamentally believe that, then the prospect of death or any other tragedy is surely terrifying.

If, on the other hand, you have the intuitive sense deep-down that your physical body is merely a vehicle for a soul, and you resonate with the concept that your soul continually lives on and progresses through the learning of lessons, then you will be in a much better position to provide MEANING to the inherent suffering of this reality and not succumb to the feelings of fear and despair.

There is the possibility that whatever work you put in NOW might actually carry over into the next stage of your learning progress. There is also the possibility that self-work and developing spiritual matters might protect us, or even benefit us, from the vaccination. IT could go either way.

But even if all of what the C's have told us is nonsense and reincarnation does not actually exist, does that mean that you should not continue to strive in your efforts to do well for others? Do you seek to internalize the values of truth, love & goodness, so that you can continue on your path despite adversity simply because you innately know that it is the right thing to do?

So although not one of us can be 100% certain of the existence of a soul, or 4th density, or of any of these "magical" concepts, it is not really all that important. Instead, we CAN have faith in the process of growth, of discerning truth from lies, and of trying to become real humans in every sense of the word.

I hope that rambling made some sense. To cut a long story short, it is important not to cave into the fears of the future. To consider all that you know, to continue applying it, and to have faith in the concept that whatever the outcome, it can provide the soul with sustenance and lessons if you choose to learn them.

Last edited:
Remember that the C's have continually reiterated that it is not where you are, but WHO you are and what you SEE. They also alluded to the power of psychic and spiritual hygiene in the ability to protect oneself.
Thank you Keyhole for your advise which we just have to keep continually in mind. We constantly forget and get mired down with thoughts of lock downs,worry for families, and a host of other little problems that really we have no control over. Giving thought to what we can control is our best and only option at the moment.

Wow, I'm not used to feeling and activating my emotional center this much. But this is scary. I'm not a planner and don't think ahead about things. To me, the day has enough worries of its own. And when someone says, "Don't panic." I seem to panic. On a lighter note, it's as if you're in a horror movie and the group says stay calm, but there's really a monster right around the corner.

Unless we go by that other thing that was suggested in the last session, that your soul/spiritual capacity can redirect the effects of the vaccine towards a positive outcome.

At least a virus doesn't have a bunch of fillers like mercury and aluminum. But I'm guessing that because the vaccine would have deactivated viral code, that the body directed by the soul could make some use of that? We don't know the limits, if any, of the programming and re-programming potential there.

There IS a possibility that upon forced vaccination, our minds could go to mush and we could become authoritarian zombies 🤪. That is a reality which is painful to consider, but which each of us needs to come to terms with. In many respects, that scenario is synonymous with death, no?

Essentially it's at least death of your higher potential. You would become one of the sheeple, or effectively an OP. Basically soul progression put on hold. Sort of like in a drugged or drunken state where only basic and survival upkeep is maintained.

In that scenario it seems death would be better than being a zombie. At least in 5D all faculties would be present and enhanced. And what happens to the balance if most of the STO candidates' sparks were dimmed so much? It seems the slate would have to be cleaned with comets at that point.

There is the possibility that whatever work you put in NOW might actually carry over into the next stage of your learning progress.

Yeah. I recall that Work progress is saved between incarnations. Good to know. The best vaccine is Knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom