'Manhattan Monster' - Strange Pig/Rat creature with five fingers found

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Another product of plum Island or a hapless window faller?

article-0-1437CBA7000005DC-543_634x355.jpg

article-0-1437CBA1000005DC-48_634x369.jpg

article-0-1437CADC000005DC-908_306x423.jpg

Below, the 'Montauk Monster' that washed up in 2008 in the Hamptons

article-2179062-1437F42E000005DC-1000_634x413.jpg

If it was the former then why would they dump it to the ocean? This fella doesn't look athletic enough to escape. And they both have no hairs. Just like these creatures were never meant to live in Earth-like conditions. I vote for window faller.

aimarok said:
If it was the former then why would they dump it to the ocean? This fella doesn't look athletic enough to escape. And they both have no hairs. Just like these creatures were never meant to live in Earth-like conditions. I vote for window faller.

Well both appear to have been in the water for quite a while, so that could explain loss of hair. People dump lots of things in the ocean! Experiment that didn't work out?

I've just watched video about this creature on SOTT and there is an interesting details there. The girl who found it said it didn't smell. If something organic lays on the beach it decays and smells unless it was treated with embalming agent like formaldehyde.

Perceval said:
Another product of plum Island or a hapless window faller?

That could very well be. It's also obvious the answer the Parks Department gave was based on nonsense. They clearly didn't pay attention to the details of the creature.

From the NyMag.com(_http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/07/new-east-river-monster-is-not-a-pig.html) we can read:

If this was from a cookout, why was it not eaten at all, but left to rot on the beach? Just what is the Parks Department hiding? Is Wilbur a mutant? We pointed out the toe discrepancy to the Parks Department this afternoon, only to be dismissed. "It was a roasted pig — we threw it out," a spokesperson insisted."We didn't count its toes, we just threw it out."
Hopefully by "threw it out" they mean transferred to a top-secret lab for more testing, because we are not yet done demanding answers.

If that is some type of pig, I'll pass up any opportunity for that bacon.
EeUeWee... Nope, NoSirEee.!.!.!
:umm: :umm: :umm:

I don't know, that looks an awful lot like a dead raccoon that's been in the water quite awhile. If it was in salt water, it would sorta "pickle" after a time?

Guardian said:
I don't know, that looks an awful lot like a dead raccoon that's been in the water quite awhile. If it was in salt water, it would sorta "pickle" after a time?

could be actually. I was at first thrown by the five 'fingers', but raccoons (and probably a bunch of other critters) have those.

Perceval said:
Guardian said:

could be actually. I was at first thrown by the five 'fingers', but raccoons (and probably a bunch of other critters) have those.

Yes, and raccoons have little "thumbs" like that one does.

If it's a raccoon then where is the fur?

They find some excuse or joke(?):

The best guess looking at body conformation and dentition, is this was likely a small dog that drowned and has been floating in the river for quite a while. It is obviously bloated, [size=12pt]and all the hair has slipped off the carcass[/size]. The Montauk monster that washed up on LI... that was determined to be a bloated raccoon carcass. The teeth in this case look more dog-like than raccoon-like to me. It’s tough to confirm the species from the photos without the jaw in hand to examine the teeth in detail.

If the animal was indeed a rat, it wouldn't be the first time a giant rodent has been spotted in New York City. (See: Foot Locker and the Marcy Houses.) And if it was not a rat, it's not the first time a bloated, dead creature has confounded the region.

The "Montauk Monster" was discovered in 2008 on a beach in the Hamptons, and the "stout, hairless creature with a beak, claws," and "almond-shaped eyes familiar from renderings of space aliens," is a source of mystery to this day. An escaped mutant from a government lab? A dog? A pig? An unknown creature? Viral marketing campaign?

Or if this bro is telling the truth, it's a dead raccoon pushed out to sea and set aflame during an impromptu Viking funeral.
:lol:

The whole article is here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/24/rat-monster-manhattan-east-river-montauk-monster_n_1699771.html

Poor little baby. What a strange monster. If you look at the picture number 4 the arm and the elbow looks like a human body part. Maybe an experience human-animal.

What is a window faller?

anothermagyar said:
If it's a raccoon then where is the fur?

Hair comes off a hide when you soak it, especially in salt water. That's how you get the hair off a goat hide when you're making a drum head. Soak it, then scrape it a little...rolling around in the surf would do the same thing I think?

It's obviously bloated too, but the paws and teeth look like a 'coon.

The second critter / "monster" looks like a badger with the flesh gone off its snout. Haven't these people ever seen dead animals before?

loreta said:
Poor little baby. What a strange monster. If you look at the picture number 4 the arm and the elbow looks like a human body part. Maybe an experience human-animal.

What is a window faller?

It is explained in depth in the wave series.

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=828
Window Faller

This is the Cassiopaean term for various odd animal-like creatures reported throughout history. The chupacabra phenomenon for example could be a case of window fallers. The Mothman of the 1970's would be one. Spring-Heeled Jack of London folklore from the 19th century would be another.

These come into human perception through an accidental breach between adjacent 'realms' or parallel universes.

Phenomena such as the mysterious disappearances of the Bermuda Triangle may capture these creatures in their world of origin and deposit them on Earth in a somewhat flukish manner. A certain conceptual similarity makes it so that they land in a world and density that is at least in part comprehensible to them. It is possible that hyperdimensional maneuvers performed by UFO's or the like may as a side effect open windows between worlds where such window fallers then inadvertently get captured. The Wave series at the Cassiopaea site discusses these phenomena in more detail.

Back
Top Bottom