Marble Hornets- Clear Lakes 44

Anonymous

A Disturbance in the Force
i'll start from the beginning for people not familiar with this, a man named Alex starts this film called 'Marble Hornets' he buys a lot of tapes (more than he needs for the film) and starts filming, in the process, Alex's attitude starts to change and he becomes more and more paranoid of a stalker in a suit that randomly appears in some entries. This continued for three months. Near the end of the film, Alex dropped the unfinished project, and wanted to burn his hard work but his friend, Jay, decided it was a waste so Alex gave Jay the tapes and he started to upload the videos to YouTube where he noticed something lurking in the shadows in most of the tapes, something dark.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MarbleHornets

Personally, i think that this is just yet another internet hoax, anyone could just put up low-quality footage to make it look more believable and edit the tapes. But, i can't seem to stop looking for evidence, for piece of mind. I need to know if this is fake or true. I've actually been working on this on a word pad for 1 month now, and decided to share my thoughts and opinions on this Forum, of course people are going to have different opinions, and i will welcome them.

a video game named 'Slenderman' was released based on the urban legend , which soon became famous world-wide. The games main objective was to collect 8 notes pinned on objects in the woods and exit the forest.Alive. These notes were also showed in the Marble Hornets video #18 and more.
-N. ES
Saturday 12 september 2015
maybe, i was wrong. Maybe.
i don't know for sure but i'm working on it. i haven't seen all the entries but i'm watching them now. The Marble Hornets have a secret website called marblehornets.com but at first you needed to be an authorized user to access the account. Fortunately, some random guy on the internet hacked the account and i got hold of the username and password
. In the website it shows a few updates with what hes been doing for the film. Of course another secret was discovered a in the second to last update which had a secret link on a full stop, which led to a flashing picture of a hallway to a door the image was named 'knockknockknock' and in the link it said 'donotanswer' i thin this was related to entry #16 i have much more that i have discovered but i will update later on.
-N. ES

Sunday 13 september 2015
actually, there's another extremely important detail that i was missing. totheark . an YouTube account that commonly responds to marble hornets videos. Something else right there, some ominous videos created by this guy. totheark's videos always show distorted cut offs of some unidentifiable videos. check.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJuUEF6bmou2PseGJKvvqsw
this would be the creepiest part of this internet mystery.
-N. ES
Sunday 13th september 2015
http://marblehornets.com/
D. Scott, a famous Parapsychologist who was murdered at the age of '40'. The Email to contact the admin was dscott3872, 88 x 44 = 3872 and dscott = D. Scott. i don't know for sure how he links to Marble Hornets but im looking into it.
Also in this site there is a link to a private video called 'Brian_test' In the video the following words appeared one after the other on screen.

'listen down the hallway,
when your all alone,
there are quiet footsteps coming,
today there in your home,'
In the description box it says
'1
4'
L, W, T, T, if you type in the link to marblehornets.com/lwtt you come up with archived images from Broadcast #1 in the YouTube page. Yet another two i know of is marblehornets.com/iknowwhereyouare leads to a image where a lamp-lit street with a man standing in the doorway. The next one is a big question mark to me as im not good with decryption, marblehornets/werealwayswithyou leads to another site.
im hoping somebody could help me decrypt it. Please.

im so dumb!! apologies to those that took the time to read this, but some of my information was not correct, and i don't know how to edit

Hi Anonymous,

You will not be able to edit any post of yours until you've rounded the 50-posts mark. It's just a precaution.

When you finally can edit there's only a narrow window to do so, i.e. within 30 minutes of posting counting from the time stamp your post got from the system.

Here, in this particular instance, you could either post anew how it should have been, or just list the needed corrections with some explanations added if applicable.

It's just a learning process, so no fuss please.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Back
Top Bottom