Martha Neyman - New Age COINTELPRO Dupe

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
This message is mentioned in another thread where there is a particular context. However, I thought I would give it its own thread so that we can update the readers without detracting from the issues on the other thread.

Added later: Here is Martha Neyman's website where we also find a photo which helps us to envision her writing her emails below:

martha.jpg


Laura said:
Speaking of emails...

I received an email today also. Am reproducing it below as well as my response and her response to my response, and Ark's response to her... well, you get the idea.

Anyway, I have this very strong intuition that this is all connected to the Rense, Bridges, Weidner gang as is the letter received by Lisa. They are really putting on the pressure, aren't they?

So, my guess is that this woman's "other ways" of dealing with me (as she hints in her reply to my reply) have something to do with Vinnie and the Rense gang.

Martha Neyman said:
From: Martha Neyman
Date sent: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 13:49:11 +0200

Dearest Laura,

This is Martha...

I am sure we can solve the following problem in a friendly way. You are a very wise woman and only needs half a word to understand :-)!

Reading all "your" information, I saw to my surprise, that you use "MY FIND" of the hidden (jumping Horse) Horse on your home-page! The hidden Horse in the shadow, being the Knight in chess, is MY EXCLUSIVE Find and you only found it by reading MY BOOK: "The Horse of God"!!!

NO other author or writer described this Horse (without my permission) I was and am the only one and first who found it. I cannot remember I gave you permission to USE THIS EXCLUSIVE. I repeat, without my permission. Oh yes, I describes it in my book "The Horse of God", this however does NOT mean YOU may use and without mentioning my name..!

For using MY find, I demand US $ 10.000, - a year, starting from the time you used it and put it on YOUR home page without MY permission. Thus, let us start with 1998..! This means 8 years... This is a very friendly price for plagiarism..! And that is what it is.

But let us settle things in a friendly way... I am a very friendly person, but do not like to be "stalked" with unkindness and mentioning my name without permission. As I wrote you yesterday and repeating your own words, YOU LEARNED by the small mistakes by others..! All these writers were at the base of "YOUR KNOWLEDGE"... And I am glad and feel proud that I was one of these and of any help for you, otherwise you never could have written YOUR book :-) and That would have been a real pity..!!!

My very reasonable proposal is:

1) You change the "sound" of the text on your home-page immediately..!

2) If you do not like to do this, you remove the text completely + the find of MY JUMPING HORSE..!

3) If you like to use MY JUMPING HORSE, you ask permission AND you mention MY NAME under this image, as a "found made by Martha Neyman" + my e-mail address AND Home Page.

4) You no longer can say on your home-page, that I was one of those who were mislead and trapped or used by others, as I wrote two other books... YOU never read, so at this very moment you speak "WITHOUT KNOWING" and that is what for I highly blame you...

I demand a reply to my questions and very serious and "kind" proposal, if not I am afraid I have to charge you for disgrace my good name and using MY FIND, the Jumping Horse, without permission..! I do not like to mention in this stage, I contact my lawyer, as I am sure we can settle this in a friendly way..!

Besides: Consider, that I am in my right and that my first book: The Horse of God" officially is published in Germany. My finds (a/o this the "Jumping Horse") are protected by IBSN and it is forbidden to use them without permission.!!!

If you do NOT react to this letter, I ask my Publisher to undertake further action..! As well as my lawyer..! I would feel very sorry to put it in this way as I have nothing against you.


Kind regards, Martha.

Name: Martha Neyman

***********************
My response:

Laura said:
Dearest Martha,

Aside from the absolute absurdity of thinking that you can "own" an image or anything that can be discerned in said image by the human mind, let me make several points:

First point: the jumping horse was "discovered," (i.e. noticed and discussed) by our QFG research group when it was still Perseus Foundation.

Allow me to remind you of an email I wrote to you on Sun, 18 Oct 1998 on that subject which specifically mentioned this fact.

In short, the absurdity of your theories in your books is only exceeded by the absurdity of your ridiculous demands.

So, get your lawyer, pay his fee, and go for it.

Laura
Martha's response to my response (with a little text enhancement by me)

Martha Neyman said:
From: "Martha Neyman"
To: "Laura Knight-Jadczyk"
Subject: Re: The Horse
Date sent: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 15:46:43 +0200

O yes dear Laura, I will...

I understand you do not like to settle this small problem on a friendly
way...

At the contrary of me, you act very bitchily, sorry this is not MAY way of
reacting...

I once again ask you to remove this picture...
And to change the "tune"... That is all!

You know as well as I do, it was "my find" and not by some unknown
organisation...

If you never had read my book "The Horse" you could make a point here, but
you did AND you used My "find" without asking me, that is all...

If you like to play it the hard way, I surely will accept the challenge...
Besides,of my rights recorded by my publisher, there are so much other
ways...


Maybe you feel angry for one moment, I understand, but think it over, do not scold, this certainly is beneath your dignity.

I have respect for YOUR work, so respect mine dear..!
Whatever ideas we have about ones work, do not scold or put the other down,
this is NOT done..!

So, for a second time I repeat my questions to you...
Let us settle things in a friendly way...

Scolding is a sign of inability, I do not have to tell you...

I never said "I owened an Image", that of course is nonsence :-) I only
said, the jumping Horse, hidden in the schadow of the "kneeling Shepherd" as
YOU show it on your home-page is MY find.

Kind regards, Martha

Succes with your research and bookselling :-)

Think it over Laura and settle the dispute in a friendly way.
And finally, Ark's response to Martha's threats:

Ark said:
From: "Arkadiusz Jadczyk"
To: "Martha Neyman"
Date sent: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 20:30:35 +0200
Subject: Re: The Horse


> I once again ask you to remove this picture...
> And to change the "tune"... That is all!
>
> You know as well as I do, it was "my find" and not by some unknown
> organisation...

Hi,

You are making an error here. The fact that some organization was unknown to you does not imply that it was unknown to other people.

You are making a similar error when you say: "it was my find". It may have been your find in your mind. But it could have been "their" find for other people. When certain things are more or less evident, then many people see and discuss, these things. For instance many people can see Virgin Mary in a cloud.

I am attaching a statement (designed for a court) signed by two members of the French Academy of sciences, a statement dealing with a similar case within science. The horse is not really scientific, but the same logic applies.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Arkadiusz Jadczyk
Coincidence that such emails arrive on the same day to me and to Lisa?

We think not!

Geez, they are REALLY cranking out there aren't they? Do we scare them THAT much?

How much you want to bet that if I don't bow down to Martha Neyman's ridiculous extortion demands that she'll be the next guest on Jeff Rense?
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
To update, in response to Ark's email, Martha Neyman wrote:

Martha Neyman said:
From: "Martha Neyman"
To: Arkadiusz Jadczyk
Subject: Re: The Horse
Date sent: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:29:44 +0200


Bonjour Monsieur Arkadiusz,

Pleased to meet you and thank you for writing.

I read your "supplément" attentivement :-)!

Yesterday, it was Sunday, and not the correct day to quarrel.

I see we still differ from opinion concerning the jumping horse. Of course
we can continue and annoy ourselves, but fighting these kind of small
problems is for lawyers and the judge :-), besides, wherefore are images in
my book protected by copyrights, if it is of no use...

I repeat my words, it is NOT my style, am a friendly person from nature at
the contrary of some others... I never would put down a "colleague" for the
eyes of others..!

It only shows a mean and hatefully character and put yourself down.

In case I not agree with some others opinion, I respect HIS or Hers, only
say: I am sorry I have a different opinion...

In my books written in a later stadium, I do not agree with some opinions of
Henry Lincoln, but did I spent a whole page to put him down..?

NO, Sir, I only mentioned, that I "differ" from opinion..!

In this world, many differ, but does this mean you draw a weapon to shoot
all who differ...!

You are a studied man and I am sure you have an understanding for my
words...

What disturbed and very surprised me, is the hateful undertone in the
article Laura wrote...

I never put her dawn... The only thing I did 8 years ago, was differ from
opinion with her... That was it... It seems she could not accept that I have
another opinion, but this is no reason for a poisoned pen is it..?

I ask her for a second time...

To change the "TUNE" in the Internet letter, that is ALL..!

She certainly may bring my name in the open, as well as mentioning that we
differ from opinion, but from now on in a more friendly way..!

You know exactly what I mean...

Of course I can act the same way (even maybe better) and open a whole
Internet page with spreading mud in answer to her reply concerning my book
and such... I can copy the letter she wrote me... I can do so very much, but
I see such a reaction as ridiculous for well studied people...

Where will this all end, it is vulgar..!

I am friendly, I always was nad still am...
I never put her down nor showed any hatred...
I even am willing to smoke a "peace pipe"...
Or mentioning HER book and home page on mine...
BUT... ONLY in a friendly way..!

In addition, that we write in a "FRIENDLY way" about our difference of
opinion..!

I am not the person who let walk over my back :-), that is all..!

1) I ask you once again friendly, to change the article into a more friendly
way of "a difference from opinion"..!

2) If special "this cut" of the jumping horse must be used, I very would
appreciate that my name is mentioned... for instance: "described in the book
"The Horse of God" by Martha Neyman". A "Dutch" lady, living in Belgium.

I do not see this as unreasonable..!

Thank you for your attention,

May the good spirit may win and that we end in friendship.

Kind regards, Martha.
To which Ark responded:

Ark said:
To: "Martha Neyman"
Subject: Re: The Horse
Send reply to: Arkadiusz Jadczyk
Date sent: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:11:02 +0200


On 26 Jun 2006 at 9:29, Martha Neyman wrote:


> I never put her dawn...

Hi,

You seem to be not understanding what research is about. Looke at this page,
hosted by a professor of mathematics:

http://www.mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de/~bruhn/

Most of it is devoted to finding ridiculous statements by some other
scientists.

Science and research can not grow without criticism.

Laura was not putting down YOU. She was discussing your "theories".

Now you are behaving like Myron Evans, who when criticised by Prof. Bruhn
of the University of Darmstadt replied:

> This evidence will be sent to Darmstadt police with a request to
> caution or arrest you you for aggravated harassment. It will be sent
> to the DArmstadt President with a request to dismiss you for
> misconduct. This is actual witnessed evidence of aggravated harassment
> to be added to previous evidence. Civil List scientist.

To which Prof. Bruhn replied:

"I guess the Darmstadt police will not feel competent in scientific
questions as discussed above. But do whatever you like."

You wrote:

"Of course I can act the same way (even maybe better) and open a whole
Internet page with spreading mud in answer to her reply concerning my book
and such... I can copy the letter she wrote me... I can do so very much, but
I see such a reaction as ridiculous for well studied people...
Where will this all end, it is vulgar..!"
I will follow my friend, Prof. Bruhn, and say: Do whatever you like. Your ego
is now speaking, and ego is not a very nice thing.

Now, if really do not like some PARTICULAR statement, you think it is not
correct, or that you simply would like to have it changed for this or that
reason - please write to me or to Laura, in a kind way, we will discuss the
subject, and perhaps we can find a solution. The same way scientific
disputes are being discussed. By intelligent discussion, not by threats,
as you (and Myron Evans) are doing.

Regards,

ark
Now, it's really bizarre that this woman is accusing me of being uncivil when her first email to me on the subject basically was a demand for 80,000 dollars and an insistance that I give her credit for something that she was not the first to discover, that I had in fact noted long before she ever wrote her book. She continues to insist that it is her "discovery" and that she can actually "own" it!!!

I think that is called blaming the victim of your attack...
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
For those who wonder what Martha Neyman is all bent about, it's about the Wave series, in particular, the chapter that begins HERE.

On that page, I present an image of the painting "The Shepherds of Arcadia" that I scanned from an old book I have.

arcadia.jpg


... and several blow-ups of that image including this one:

tombhorse.jpg


Now, the fact is, Martha thinks she OWNS the fact that looking at this image upside down reveals a "shadow image" of a horse.

As I wrote to her back in 1998, I had noticed this a LOOOONG time ago.

What is more, what I say about that shadow, what I THINK about it, is so completely different from what Neyman thinks about it that it's like night and day.

Under the image I wrote:

Look very carefully at the shapes of the man's limbs and then compare them to the shadow on the tomb - noting particularly that the shadow of the elbow is just above the crack we have already looked at. Now, does that shadow look like it matches? Well, there's just no accounting for shadows sometimes, but this one looks compellingly like a rearing horse.

So, we have horses, knees and elbows and crossed shins and cracks/windows. Meanwhile we have three guys and one gal, and some dead person in a tomb. All three of our guys have staffs, two of them are in a position that was suggested to me to represent "symbolic beheading." The other has his staff more on his shoulder, which is imagery related to the constellation, Cepheus, the consort of Cassiopeia, interestingly.

I am not even going to pretend to have the answer to this puzzle of the Poussin painting. But, I will mention that I had a dream about it one night, that it was a map that needed to be laid over Europe. And, sure enough, when I matched the bent knee of the kneeling guy to the Rhine river, all kinds of interesting associations popped up!

I should also mention that certain hand gestures indicate letters of the alphabet and numbers, and would have been understood at the time Poussin painted them. In this case, we have, from left to right, T/19, V/20, C/3, I/9. Does it mean anything? I don't know.
So, Martha believes that because she wrote about this shadow in her book that she "owns" the idea that you can see a shadow of a horse if you turn the painting upside down.

Yup, that's it.

Pretty mind-boggling, eh? And look how much money she wants! Can we say "extortion"?
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Notice that on the page cited above, I do most certainly mention Martha Neyman and give a link to her book writing:

But, getting back to the repeated incidents of "amazing synchronicities" and coincidences, and being "led" to this or that amazing discovery, I think that the authors of The Tomb of God , (which claims that the secret is that the body of Jesus is buried near Rennes), and The Horse of God, are right up there with LL&B for weirdness! The experiences described by Martha Neyman, author of the latter work, prompted an exchange between us that I would like to share here:
I then include several emails exchanged between us on the subject so as to give full explication of where she was coming from. I commented at one point:

Well, Ms. Neyman was NOT happy that I was suggesting that the Ark of the Covenant may not be the great secret. Most especially, she was not happy that I suggested that she was being manipulated to "discover" things to "confuse" the issue. And she most definitely did NOT want to give up the fairy tale of Rennes-le-Chateau!
At the end of the exchange I then wrote:

This was the last of the Neyman letters... after this, she wrote and told me she did not see any point in "discussing" it further as she KNEW the truth because she had been "led" by "amazing synchronicities" and all that. She positively did NOT believe in any kind of conspiracy, she did NOT believe that there were strange beings controlling our world and manipulating our perceptions, and she most assuredly was convinced that the Catholic Church was benevolent and were the "True Shepherds." Same song, different verse.
And THIS is what is upsetting the woman!

Nothing but the plain facts about our exchange, her view presented, and my analysis. Nothing "ad hominem" about it at all.

I should also add that I did not include my first email to Ms. Neyman on the web but I will include it here to make the point.

Date sent: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 12:14:11 -0400
From: Jadczyk <lark10@gte.net>
To: martha.neyman
Subject: The Horse

Hi,
My husband found your pages last night while trying to find me a copy of
Poussin's painting "Winter," (which effort was unsuccessful).

Nevertheless, it was quite a "find" in my opinion!

Now I have the pages printed from your website about your CD book, and I
am very interested in obtaining a copy even though I don't like the idea
of a CD book since I have to go to the trouble of printing it so that I
can scribble in the margins... (hard to do that on the screen, and
reading from the screen gives me a headache anyway) and then I have to
punch holes in it and bind it so it is easy to handle.

But, on the other hand, the one positive aspect is that I can run it
through a program that indexes every word and do "searches" of the text.

Now that I have complained, let me tell you that I have been researching
this subject for MANY years... and, I didn't start out to do so, I was
rather dragged into the subject because of my general interest in
esotericism which led to a long period of study in alchemy and ancient
religions, which then led to a rather extensive study of ancient MSS of
all sorts, words and word roots and comparative language in general.

In fact, I was rather deep into the question of the relations between
the alchemists, this Arcadian Shepherds painting, a purported enclave of
superhuman beings who may live in the Pyrenees and who create and
destroy the world's secret organizations at will (such as the Templars,
Rosicrucians, etc) when my husband first wrote to me.... his name nearly
gave me a heat attack! I was SURE that THEY had found me and decided
that I was treading too close!

Anyway, I have read a lot of the books on the subject, and shake my head
all the time at the obtusity of the researchers and writers, but your
"hints" seem to come closer to what I may KNOW about this than anything
I have come across so far.

I knew, a long time ago, that the painting was a "map." And, we noticed
the strange configuration of the shadow of the arm on the tomb. And, we
turned it all ways to see what it was... and, yes, we saw the horse,
which is highly symbolic to me because I am a Knight by birth
and
directly descended on multiple and crossing lines of my ancestry to the
Plantagenets. It was somewhat humorous to me to read about this Pierre
Plantard guy who has a rather uncertain family tree, while I have one
that is well documented that leads directly back, from numerous
CONVERGING lines in the past 3 or 4 generations, to some very strange
places... all seem to be the same bunch of people...

So, there is that.

Then, there is what I call the "Arab" question, which relates directly
back to the issue of Isaac and Ishmael and later exchanges of Jacob and
Esau... and just WHAT is the true "bloodline" and what does it really
mean. Was it carried by the Spanish nobility into France across the
Pyrenees? Is this part of the question?

Well, there are still a LOT of questions, and I think I know
approximately WHERE something is, and I am curious to see how close you
are thinking to what I am thinking, so I guess you had better send me
this CD and (with LOTS of complaining) I will print it out and read
it!!!

By the way, have you come across the Rene D'Anjou book that is talked
about in "The Tomb of God" (which had some interesting things in it,
only the guys who wrote it were completely out in left field.) I would
like to get a copy of this and am looking around to see where I can get
one.

Tell me how to order your CD... cash, check, Visa?

Laura Knight-Jadczyk
So, as I very clearly pointed out to Ms. Neyman in the very FIRST email, not only had I noticed the horse in the painting, but I had been researching it for a very long time.
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Another exchange that confirms my idea that Ms. Neyman was "activated" by "someone." I think we can guess who:

From: "Martha Neyman"
To: Arkadiusz Jadczyk
Subject: Re: The Horse
Date sent: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:58:13 +0200

Dear Arkadiusz,

I very well understand what "research" is and means, so stop this way of
"lecturing" me dear, please..!

I send you a copy of the letter sent by some American friend that draws my
attention what Laura wrote..!


This is NOT a fictioned letter, it is the pure and honest truth... I never
betrayed and shall betray others nor kicking them in the back, but I hate
injustice..!!!!

I also never shall mention the name of the sender, but be assured this
letter is real..!

If others feel... I am doing injustice by Laura, what to think about
myself..!

I am not unkind, I do not search trouble... I do not imagine things, so let
us settle in peace...

I wait for your and Laura's "friendly" proposal, to
settle a stupid misunderstanding in a friendly way, yes..?

I am truly sorry to pass on these words, maybe Laura realizes that this way
of publishing by a lot of people comes over as injust" and only brings harm
to HER research..!

I ask for a last time to settle things, but the word of peace, has to come
this time, from YOU and Laura..!

As always, Martha.

**************

I quote:

> Martha,
> I just visited a web site and read the info there with interest. I feel
> the
> person doing the writing was doing you an injustice. I have put the name
> of
> the person here, also the first paragraph. I understand that many people
> are
> not able to cope with the reality of things. I KNOW you are right so do
> not
> listen to the misguided mindeness of jealous others. I believe in
> you...WWWW
To which Ark replied:

From: Arkadiusz Jadczyk
To: "Martha Neyman"
Subject: Re: The Horse
Date sent: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:41:17 +0200
Date forwarded: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 06:42:34 -0500



On 26 Jun 2006 at 12:58, Martha Neyman wrote:

> I am not unkind, I do not search trouble... I do not imagine things, so let
> us settle in peace...

In fact, you were VERY unkind. You were using threats and dirty manipulations.
I expect you to apologize for it, and do it sincerely.

> I ask for a last time to settle things, but the word of peace, has to come
> this time, from YOU and Laura..!

Let me repeat:

Now, if really do not like some PARTICULAR statement, you think it is not
correct, or that you simply would like to have it changed for this or that
reason - please write to me or to Laura, in a kind way, we will discuss the
subject, and perhaps we can find a solution. The same way scientific
disputes are being discussed. By intelligent discussion, not by threats,
as you (and Myron Evans) are doing.

Regards,

ark
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
More:

From: "Martha Neyman"
To: Arkadiusz Jadczyk
Subject: Re: The Horse
Date sent: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:21:42 +0200

> Now, if really do not like some PARTICULAR statement, you think it is not
> correct, or that you simply would like to have it changed for this or that
> reason - please write to me or to Laura, in a kind way, we will discuss
> the
> subject, and perhaps we xcan find a solution. The same way scientific
> disputes are being discussed. By intelligent discussion, not by threats,

Hi Arkadiusz,

I dit not threathen you nor Laura you know that...
I do not like to do so, but I feel attacked by Laura...
It is of nu use to behave like children :-)))

Thus I agree with you, like us discuss these things in a friendly way...

You know my opinion, thus what is your proposal..!!!

You see, I was not the only one who felt annoyed by Laura's way of
describing this "lady from Belgium"...

I amnot imaginating things.
It even was not my idea, I was warned and this is the complete truth..!

Let us settle this as said, in a friendly way and giving each other a
helping hand...

Remember, the tune on Internet is set by Laura, not by me... Thus I look
forward to a "kind gestion"from your side..!

American friends who read her message (as it is hardly to oversee on
Internet) warned me, as they felt her way of putting it was not fair, seen
my research and later discoverings, and I agree completely with them.

So this time it is UP TO you and Laura, I did nor said anything wrong..!

Over to you.... Kind regards as always, Martha.
To which Ark replied:

From: Arkadiusz Jadczyk
To: "Martha Neyman"
Subject: Re: The Horse
Date sent: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:24:21 +0200

On 26 Jun 2006 at 12:21, Martha Neyman wrote:

> I dit not threathen you nor Laura you know that...

Hi Martha,

In fact, you did.

1) For using MY find, I demand US $ 10.000, - a year, starting from the time
....

2) Besides,of my rights recorded by my publisher, there are so much other
ways...

So, first, you are trying to manipulate us with money threat, then you are
suggesting you will use "other ways." This is a veiled threat. If you will say:
" $ 10.000 was a joke", I will answer: no, it was not a joke, it was a
manipulation, perhaps even legally punishable manipulation.

This is certainly not a good introduction to an intelligent dispute.

Finally, you are being manipulated yourself by a person who wrote to you.
You call him a "researcher", but my guess is that it is liar and manipulator
himeself. Like Vincent Bridges, for instance.

So, let me repeat it again:

1) Apologize for using threats and manipulations
2) Now, if you really do not like some PARTICULAR statement, you think it is
not correct, or that you simply would like to have it changed for this or that
reason - please write to me or to Laura, in a kind way, we will discuss the
subject, and perhaps we can find a solution. The same way scientific
disputes are being discussed. By intelligent discussion, not by threats,
as you (and Myron Evans) are doing.

Regards,

ark
 
D

dhess31

Guest
Does anyone find it odd how she continually writes "i do not imagin things" or "i am not imagining things"?

Also, as is commmon with these types of situations, notice how quickly the "tone" of the emails change once the originator doesn't get her way?

Don
 

vinny

The Living Force
yeah that, and also the continuous insistence that "I am being friendly". (yeah right).
As if someone would actually have to explicitly say so, if they were being friendly!

I'm being friendly ... I'm being friendly ... I'm being friendly ... STAB! :rolleyes:
 

Tarri

Jedi Master
You know, quite awhile back, I found this site that a collage somewhere was using to experiment with AI (arificial Intel.) with at computer they had set up. You would ask it questions and try to have a conversation with it. Of course it was very strange, and did not work all that well.

The reason I posted the above is this women is quite similar, in that her responses are pretty much the same rote. She talks like a machine, which OP have been compared to. And like the others posted, the continual, "I'm a nice person", "I do not make threats", "Lets settle this like friends".

My response is the same. Yea, right!
 

vinny

The Living Force
not wishing to hijack this thread but briefly, I think the program you are talking about sounds like 'Eliza':
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA

This was back in 1968 so who knows just how far such technology may have come since then. Automated forum trolls? not a pleasant prospect.
 

Tarri

Jedi Master
Yes, that is probably the one. It was interesting for about ten minutes, then it just got creepy.
Tarri
 

Mr. Premise

The Living Force
Tarri said:
Yes, that is probably the one. It was interesting for about ten minutes, then it just got creepy.
Tarri
LOL! That says it all about these trolls. Since 1968 they probably have improved the technology enough to keep in interesting for 30 minutes before the creepiness sets in.
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
FINAL email from Neyman, or so she says:

From: "Martha Neyman"
To: Arkadiusz Jadczyk
Subject: Re: The Horse
Date sent: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:00:00 +0200

Dear Ark and Laura,

No further conversation from now on. You know my point.

I strongly advise you to change the "tune" of the text on the home-page into
a friendly way..!

AND mention my name under the "cut out" of the Horse in a frienly way, OR
remove everything, the whole article.

As well as MY name from the Internet home-page, as you mis-use it!

No further discussion~possible..!

If it is not on the "friendly way", then we play it hard, like you wish to
do.

That is all..!

Kind regards, Martha
In short, Martha Neyman thinks that she is the thought police, that she can tell me what to think and how to write a critique of her ideas, that she owns things that she cannot possibly own, etc.

I do suspect that Vinnie and gang have written hundreds of the types of emails to people whose work I critique on our website. Most of them, obviously, have a clue that criticism is acceptable. Poor Martha doesn't have a clue. She was putty in the hands of a psychopath.
 
Yep, i notice that 'i'm a friend', 'let's settle it in a friendly manner' rant.
It seem to me that she is trying to assure herself of her 'friendliness'.
I get the image of someone in a mental institution continually repeating to herself "'i'm not mad, i'm completely sane'",, while with every repitition of the statement bangs her head against the wall............
 

Ryan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
"I am a very nice person, and if you don't admit my niceness, I will DESTROY you!"

:lol: :lol:

BTW, that photo from her website is priceless! I can see the discussion with the photographer already....

"I AM SMILING, GODDAMMIT!!"

:lol:
 
Top Bottom