Mass Extinctions, Evolutionary Leaps, and the Virus-Information Connection

Merci PIERRE pour le résumé de ton livre, tu nous en avais parlé lors de notre dernière réunion Française, à l'époque j'avais attrapé le Covid Anglais (que j'ai soigné toutes seule avec du doliprane et 3 semaines au lit), j'étais souffrante et ce que tu nous as dit m'a fait tellement de bien qu'une énergie positive s'est emparée de mon corps et a perduré deux jours... C'était fascinant à vivre... J'en avais parlé lors des commentaire de notre dernière réunion Française...
Merci, j'ai hâte de lire ton livre mais je sais qu'il faut que je sois patiente car je ne lis et parle que le Français...

Thank you PIERRE for the summary of your book, you told us about it during our last French meeting, at the time I had caught the English Covid (which I treated myself with doliprane and 3 weeks in bed), I was suffering and what you told us did me so much good that a positive energy took hold of my body and lasted two days... It was fascinating to experience... I had mentioned it during the comments of our last French meeting...
Thank you, I can't wait to read your book but I know I have to be patient because I only read and speak French...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

It depends on your knowledge about the subject, but If I were you, I would read the first one for sure. In the first book there are many pearls of knowledge, above all, many basic concepts.

This is just my humble opinion, forest_light :-)
I value your opinion jhonny! Thank you for taking the time to offer it.

My knowledge on many levels is most certainly limited! So absolutely I will be reading everything I can get my paws on, including both of these phenomenal inspiring books. Just looking at the subject list of the second one gets me all tingly!

My question was not well worded, but related to me wondering if someone not familiar with this work (who picked it up in the library for example) would be able to comprehend clearly the material/ subject matter without reading the first book... but I guess if they didn’t fully comprehend it (but it resonated with them) it might pique their interest to explore this further.

I am assuming if I dontate books to the library that is not STS behaviour? I am not wanting to ‘lure’ anyone into anything, just leave some ‘gems’ for one who might appreciate their depth, complexity, magnificence and resonate with the essence of the original source of inspiration and knowledge. 🙂

I'm really looking forward to the new book. With the world's attention focused on viruses, it's a good time to rescue their reputation from being only evil. They can be beneficial when they are properly utilized! :wizard: :cool2:

Time to re-read Earth Changes!

As I was doing my news round today I came across this article that reminded me of the thesis of your book Pierre.

Extinction at the end-Cretaceous and the origin of modern Neotropical rainforests
The origin of modern rainforests can be traced to the aftermath of the bolide impact at the end of the Cretaceous. Carvalho et al. used fossilized pollen and leaves to characterize the changes that took place in northern South American forests at this time (see the Perspective by Jacobs and Currano). They not only found changes in species composition but were also able to infer changes in forest structure. Extinctions were widespread, especially among gymnosperms. Angiosperm taxa came to dominate the forests over the 6 million years of recovery, when the flora began to resemble that of modern lowland neotropical forest. The leaf data also imply that the forest canopy evolved from relatively open to closed and layered, leading to increased vertical stratification and a greater diversity of plant growth forms

[...]

The end-Cretaceous event was catastrophic for terrestrial communities worldwide, yet its long-lasting effect on tropical forests remains largely unknown. We quantified plant extinction and ecological change in tropical forests resulting from the end-Cretaceous event using fossil pollen (>50,000 occurrences) and leaves (>6000 specimens) from localities in Colombia. Late Cretaceous (Maastrichtian) rainforests were characterized by an open canopy and diverse plant–insect interactions. Plant diversity declined by 45% at the Cretaceous–Paleogene boundary and did not recover for ~6 million years. Paleocene forests resembled modern Neotropical rainforests, with a closed canopy and multistratal structure dominated by angiosperms. The end-Cretaceous event triggered a long interval of low plant diversity in the Neotropics and the evolutionary assembly of today’s most diverse terrestrial ecosystem.

The latest Thunderbolts Project video is a fascinating connection between the sun, Earth and comets and their effects on plagues. They seem to confirm Pierre's and Laura's observations as written in their books.
Archaeologist and Thunderbolts colleague Peter Mungo Jupp presents a radical idea that civilization destroying plagues may be governed by electromagnetism such as cosmic rays. Nature often uses triggers based on hard to pinpoint factors when losing its newest progeny. For example, we see a rise of inexplicable mice plagues, seasonal infections, aggressive behavior, locust swarms, volcanic activity, earthquakes, and tsunamis. If nature relies on electromagnetic signals, what happens when these signals become chaotic? Perhaps the devastating Bubonic plague of 1346–1353 (aka The Black Death) illustrates just such a black picture.

I'm really excited about Pierre's new book. And make no mistake about it, he's doing some serious heavy lifting with querying the Cs and then doing the hard research to confirm or deny, or just simply formulate and explain things.

My own new book, "From Paul to Mark: Paleochristianity", is now ready to go. Just a few formatting tweaks and it goes to press... that is, any day now.

C'est un grand pas mais quand pourrons nous espérer la traduction en Français?
Je pense que comme pour le livre de Pierre il va falloir s'armer de patience ...
En tout cas un grand merci à vous pour tout votre travail et vos efforts pour partager la connaissance ...

C'est un grand pas mais quand peut-on attendre la traduction en français?
Je pense que quant au livre de Pierre, il faudra être patient ...
En tout cas un grand merci à vous pour tout votre travail et vos efforts pour partager les connaissances ...

I'm really excited about Pierre's new book. And make no mistake about it, he's doing some serious heavy lifting with querying the Cs and then doing the hard research to confirm or deny, or just simply formulate and explain things.

My own new book, "From Paul to Mark: Paleochristianity", is now ready to go. Just a few formatting tweaks and it goes to press... that is, any day now.
YES!!!

Sorry Mary Balogh, but I'm gonna need to put you down for a while... :)

As I was doing my news round today I came across this article that reminded me of the thesis of your book Pierre.

[...]The end-Cretaceous event triggered a long interval of low plant diversity in the Neotropics and the evolutionary assembly of today’s most diverse terrestrial ecosystem.

Thanks for sharing this abstract. It's a good example of more complex, or at least more diverse ecosystems, "developing" after cometary-induced mass extinctions.

C'est un grand pas mais quand pourrons nous espérer la traduction en Français?
Je pense que comme pour le livre de Pierre il va falloir s'armer de patience ...
En tout cas un grand merci à vous pour tout votre travail et vos efforts pour partager la connaissance ...
Making "Cometary Encounters" available in French will take some time. The content of the English version is almost finished except the bibliography and the index. Once the English version is done, the English to French translation can start and will probably take months.

Concerning "Mass extinction, evolutionary leap and the virus-information connection", the draft, written in English, is now about 180 pages and almost 50,000 words. I think it will take a few more months to complete it.

As I was doing my news round up for the day I came across this article that reminded me of this book once again :)

Introduction​

Asteroid and comet impact events are known to be able to cause severe disruption to surface-dwelling organisms and ecosystems (Raup, 1992). One such example is the end-Cretaceous Chicxulub impact, which led to the extinction of non-avian dinosaurs and ∼75% of all species (Schulte et al., 2010; Morgan et al., 2016). Despite the growing understanding of the effects of impacts on life, we have little knowledge of how these events, particularly the geological changes caused by them, influence the abundance and distribution of microbial life in the deep subsurface over time as opposed to the microbial changes caused by drastic environmental changes resulting from impact (Bralower et al., 2020; Schaefer et al., 2020). As the deep microbial biosphere has an important role to play in global biogeochemical cycles, such as the carbon cycle (Amend and Teske, 2004; Colwell and Smith, 2013; Magnabosco et al., 2018), it is of considerable interest to investigate how it has been shaped by catastrophic geological events in the past.

In near-surface environments, asteroid impacts have been shown to increase the porosity and permeability of rocks, enhancing microbial colonization (Cockell et al., 2002, 2005; Pontefract et al., 2014; Osinski et al., 2020a). In contrast, sedimentary rocks which often already contain microbially accessible porosity (Friedmann, 1982), may have their porosity reduced by impact, resulting in a loss of colonization space (Cockell and Osinski, 2007). Although these observations inform us about how shock metamorphism and heating affect different rock types, we lack an understanding of how impacts shape the microbial biosphere at the regional scale and how deep subsurface fracturing of rocks, for example, influences the availability of redox couples and nutrients by changing fluid flow at lithological boundaries and within units.

The International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP) and International Continental Scientific Drilling Program (ICDP) Expedition 364 drilled into the Chicxulub crater peak ring, which is a discontinuous topographic ring that is now buried by Cenozoic sediments (Figure 1). The expedition recovered a continuous core (site M0077) from 505.7 to 1,334.7 m below seafloor (mbsf) (Morgan et al., 2016, 2017) and encountered the top of the peak ring at ∼618 mbsf.

From an article in spanish that discussed the study, I found this:

"The heat and pressure from the impact created a sterilized area that caused a localized extinction of the microbes that lived there," Schaefer said. "But about a million years after the impact, the crater cooled to temperatures low enough for microbial life to return and evolve in isolation for the last 65 million years," he added.

If I understood correctly, there's microbial life that has been living there for 65 million years completely isolated from the rest of the planet, and this was possible due to the very impact which had originally destroyed life.

In order to keep the material pertaining to Mass Extinctions, Evolutionary Leaps and Viral Information in this dedicated thread, I cross post the following post that was initially published in the Coronavirus thread.

It's only a draft, quite speculative. I don't know if it is true and if it will be included in the final edition. But you might find interesting information in there, so here it is:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eugenics 2.0​

Race selection is not a new concept. Already 2,500 years ago, Plato advocated for selective breeding[1]. One of the legacies of Darwin’s erroneous theory was the re-emergence of eugenics in the late 19th Century[2]. By the beginning of the 20th century, eugenics policies were widely applied in the USA, Japan several European countries and, of course, Nazi Germany, whose most eugenics programs were inspired by the eugenics policies experimented in the USA[3]

Generally these policies were based on sterilizing “unfit” individuals including representatives of “inferior races” and stimulating the reproduction of “fit” individuals, including representatives of “superior races”.

But the atrocities committed by the Nazis during WW2, didn’t stop eugenics programs. Forced sterilization was still practiced during the 21st century in places like California[4], Spain[5] or Peru[6].

However there is one fundamental difference between Nazis and modern-day supporters of eugenics: the advent of genomics in general and gene editing[7] in particular. Nowadays, scientists know how to modify the human genome and to switch genes, favors traits, inhibit others. Current technology enables to sequence one full human genome in 30 minutes[8] and to create whole genetic sequences.[9]

The ideological drive to create a better race is still strong. For example, eugenics is publicly advocated by John Hopkins University professor[10] and advisor[11] of METI (Messaging Extraterrestrial Intelligence), Nathaniel C. Comfort:

the eugenic impulse drives us to eliminate disease, live longer and healthier, with greater intelligence, and a better adjustment to the conditions of society; and the health benefits, the intellectual thrill and the profits of genetic bio-medicine are too great for us to do otherwise[12]

Incidentally, it’s the same John Hopkins University, through its Coronavirus Research Center, that tracks the cases of COVID-19 worldwide and feed the media and governments with their data.[13]

The Nazi wanted to create a new superior race and eliminate inferior ones. A small feat compared to the creation and destruction of whole species. In the beginning of this book[14] we have learnt about the usual chain of events that leads to speciation:

- a host belonging to a given species is exposed to a new exogenous virus
- the exogenous virus infects the host’s germ cells
- the exogenous virus integrates the genome of host’s germ cells
- upon reproduction, the acquired parents’ exogenous virus becomes the hereditary progeny’s endogenous virus
- unlike his parents, the progeny has the new viral sequence in the genome of all of his cells
- endogenous viral sequences are mostly active during morphogenesis
- while parents are not necessarily affected phenotypically by a new virus, progeny can be phenotypically deeply affected by new viral sequences to the point of triggering the apparition of a new species[15].

new virus new species.jpg

© Sott.net
From a new exogenous virus to the apparition of a new species

Keeping the background in mind, let’s go back to the RNA “vaccine” and see if it checks some of the steps described above:

1/ Integration in the host genome: We now know that genetic sequences of SARS-COV-2 have integrated the human genome as shown Liguo Zhang in December 2020[16]

RNA “vaccines” contain virtually the same viral sequence coding for the spike protein of SARS-COV-2, it is then probable that the vaccine’s RNA, like SARS-COV-2 viral fragments, will integrate and therefore modify the host’s DNA.

2/ Integration in germ cells genome

Now, let’s have a look at how the RNA “vaccine” spreads in the body of its recipient:

COVID vaccine lipid nanoparticles in ovaries and bone marrow.png

© Unknown
Bio-distribution of the Pfizer vaccine by organs

Not only the highest concentration occurs in the ovaries, but unlike the other organs where the concentration is low and/or lowering, the concentration in the ovaries is high and keeps on increasing, even 48 hours after injection.

Given the ability of SARS-COV-2 to integrate hosts’ genomes and the high concentration of the Pfizer “vaccine” in the ovaries, it doesn’t seem outlandish to assume that, at least in some cases the “vaccine” genetic material will become a hereditary genetic feature of the progeny of vaccinated individuals.

3/ Genetic similarities between syncytin genes and RNA vaccine:

Coincidentally or not, the genetic sequence found in RNA vaccines is quite similar to the genetic sequence coding for syncytin:

Now you’ve got PEG, PEGylated and polyethylene glycol, and a lipid nanoparticle that will allow it to enter every cell of the body and change the regulation of our own genes with this synthetic RNA, part of which actually is the message for the gene syncytin[17]

This point is confirmed by a comparison between the genetic sequences of HERV-W (the endoretrovirus coding for syncytin) and the genetic sequence of SARS-COV-2 that codes for the spike protein since the RNA contained in the Pfizer “vaccine” is a very close replica of this sequence:

[…] alignment of the endogenous elements Syn1 [syncytin-1] found on human chromosome 7, or Syn2 [syncytin-2] found on chromosome 6, or HERV-K expressed from chromosome 6, all show a number of sequence motifs with significant similarity to nCoV2019 spike protein.[18]
4/ Syncytin and sterility:

Syncytin is a protein coded by an endo-retrovirus called ERV-W1. Syncytin plays a fundamental role in the formation of the placenta[19]. Its role is so critical that defective or deficient syncytin is suspected to cause sterility:

the lack or reduced expression of syncytin-1 and its receptor may lead to fertilization failure and open new avenues for the treatment of infertility.[20]

These suspicions are apparently funded, since in the UK alone, the governmental agency in charge of monitoring the adverse effects induced by COVID vaccines received more than 13,000 reports[21] involving menstrual disruptions.

Notice that a genetically modified syncytin may cause sterility in some hosts and other effects in other hosts depending on the genetic make-up of the carrier. Indeed, we’ve seen previously the individual-specific action of viruses[22]. While one infected individual is evolutionary speaking neutralized (killed or sterilized), the sparred individuals and in particular their progeny, can experience evolutionary changes.

5/ The role of syncytin in speciation:

In a previous chapter[23] we have described how syncytin, coded by the viral sequence ERV-W, is considered as the driver of the apparition of the placentals, including virtually all mammals. Before that reproductive strategies were based on egg-laying. There’s a huge evolutionary leap in terms of morphology, immunity, metabolism between laying eggs and carrying fetuses. ERV-W and its syncytin protein are at the root of such a leap[24].

In addition, Syncytin was acquired by mammals at least seven times, during seven different genome integration events provoked by distinct viruses. Each time this integration is correlated with the aftermath of a speciation event:

[…] syncytin acquisition from distinct viruses has occurred independently at least seven times, each event happening after the divergence of the mammalian orders in which they are found.[25]

Given the fundamental role played by syncytin in speciation, what would the effect of a genetically modified syncytin like the one coded by the RNA “vaccine”?

6/ The role of syncytin in psychiatric disorders

Syncytin is critical in embryogenesis. So, if a progeny carry a modified syncytin gene, what could be the induced morphologic differences between the progeny and his parents? The ERV coding for syncytin happens to play an important role in brain activity:

mRNA and protein expression of the ERVW-1 locus in neural tissue is implicated in neurodegeneration[26]

Not only ERVW-1 and its protein syncytin are correlated with neurodegeneration, it is also suspected that defects in ERVW-1 leads to bipolar disorder and schizophrenia:

Preliminary evidence implicates aberrant expression of ERVW-1 in neuron and glial cells and HERV-W LTR mediated aberrant cellular protein expression in the pathogenesis of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia[27]

If that’s the case, the unknown long term effects of the RNA “vaccines” are worrying. They might not manifest so much in the vaccinated people but in their progeny, specifically in the progeny’s brain.

It’s alarming because the modification of a key protein like syncytin alters de facto its receivership characteristics[28]. Proteins are tuners, and modifying a key protein can change the frequency, the region of the information field the individual is connected to[29]. Can modified syncytin, and the morphologic modifications induced by this protein tune an individual to specific regions of the information field?

Schizophrenia is a documented effect of defective syncytin and there’s a growing body of scientific literature[30] [31] [32], seriously wondering if schizophrenia is not, at least in some cases, demonic possession:

[schizophrenia] symptoms, such as delusions and hallucinations […] The most common delusion types are as follows: "My feelings and movements are controlled by others in a certain way" and "They put thoughts in my head that are not mine." Hallucinatory experiences are generally voices talking to the patient or among themselves. Hallucinations are a cardinal positive symptom of schizophrenia which deserves careful study in the hope it will give information about the pathophysiology of the disorder. We thought that many so-called hallucinations in schizophrenia are really illusions related to a real environmental stimulus. One approach to this hallucination problem is to consider the possibility of a demonic world. Demons are unseen creatures that are believed to exist in all major religions and have the power to possess humans and control their body. Demonic possession can manifest with a range of bizarre behaviors which could be interpreted as a number of different psychotic disorders with delusions and hallucinations. The hallucination in schizophrenia may therefore be an illusion-a false interpretation of a real sensory image formed by demons.[33]

A RNA vaccine modifying syncytin to induce schizophrenia that might be another word for demonic possessions fits with the obedience vaccine scenario we developed in the beginning of 2020. At this time we just didn’t know to what kind of masters the forecasted obedience was related to.

Note not included in the book:

If the above is true, the Cs remarks about “Nazi Germany being a trial run”; “elimination of the true Semite”, “plan to control you in 4D” take a more concrete meaning.

[1] Stanford Encyclopedia Editors. (2014). "Eugenics" in: Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Stanford University.
[2] Bowler, Peter (2003). “Evolution: The History of an Idea”, 3rd Ed., University of California Press, pp. 308–310.
[3] Timothy F. Murphy and Marc A. Lappé (1994). “Justice and the Human Genome Project”. University of Chicago Press
[4] Johnson, Corey G. (2014). "Calif. female inmates sterilized illegally". USA Today.
[5] AA Editors. (2020). “Spain ends forced sterilization of disabled people”. Aa.com
[6] Meilhan, Pierre & Brumfield, Ben (2014). "Peru will not prosecute former President over sterilization campaign". CNN.com.
[7] Fridovich-Keil, J. L. (2021). “Gene editing”. Encyclopedia Britannica.
[8] Zhang, G., Zhang, Y. & Jin, J. (2021).”The Ultrafast and Accurate Mapping Algorithm FANSe3: Mapping a Human Whole-Genome Sequencing Dataset Within 30 Minutes”. Phenomics 1, 22–30
[9] Hsu PD, Lander ES, Zhang F. (2014). “Development and applications of CRISPR-Cas9 for genome engineering”. Cell.;157(6):1262-78
[10] "Nathaniel Comfort, PhD". Department of the History of Medicine. Johns Hopkins University
[11] Wikipedia contributors. (2021). “Nathaniel C. Comfort”. In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia.
[12] Comfort, Nathaniel (2012). “The Science of Human Perfection: How Genes Became the Heart of American Medicine”. Yale University Press.
[13] Becker, J.; Hollstein, R.; Milatz, M. (April 3, 2020). "Exklusiv: Woher die Johns-Hopkins-Zahlen zu Corona stammen". Tagesschau
[14] See chapter “The Mystery of Speciation”
[15] See for example the ongoing virus-induced speciation affecting the Australian wallaby in part III: “Viruses are the Drivers of Life”
[16] Zhang, Liguo et al. (2020). “SARS-CoV-2 RNA reverse-transcribed and integrated into the human genome”. bioRxiv 2020.12.12.422516;
[17] Doctor Scott. (2021). “COVID-19 Vaccines Aren’t Real Vaccines”. Natural Chiropractic and Regenerative medicine.
[18] Bill Gallaher (2020). “Response to nCoV2019 Against Backdrop of Endogenous Retroviruses”. Virological
[19] See part III, chapter ‘’The Enigma of Speciation”
[20] Kloc M. et al. (2021). “Exaptation of Retroviral Syncytin for Development of Syncytialized Placenta, Its Limited Homology to the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein and Arguments against Disturbing Narrative in the Context of COVID-19 Vaccination”. Biology 10(3):238.
[21] Darcy Jimenez (2021). “Covid-19 vaccines and periods: what do we know so far?” Pharmaceutical Technology
[22] See chapter “Species-Specific Eradication or Enhancement”.
[23] See part III, chapter ‘’The Enigma of Speciation”
[24] Chuong E. B. (2013). “Retroviruses facilitate the rapid evolution of the mammalian placenta”. BioEssays : news and reviews in molecular, cellular and developmental biology, 35(10), 853–861.
[25] Katzourakis A. (2013). “Paleovirology: inferring viral evolution from host genome sequence data”. Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London. 368(1626), 20120493.
[26] Laufer G. et al. (2009). "Analysis of transcribed human endogenous retrovirus W env loci clarifies the origin of multiple sclerosis-associated retrovirus env sequences". Retrovirology. 6: 37.
[27] Slokar G. et al. (2015). "Human Endogenous Retroviruses as Pathogenic Factors in the Development of Schizophrenia". Frontiers in Psychiatry. 6: 183.
[28] See chapter ‘’Proteins as Tuners’’
[29] See Part VI: “Information Field, Viruses, DNA and Proteins”
[30] Pietkiewicz Igor J. et al. (2021) ‘’Delusions of Possession and Religious Coping in Schizophrenia: A Qualitative Study of Four Cases”. Frontiers in Psychology vol.12
[31] Karanci AN. (2014) “Concerns about schizophrenia or possession?” J Relig Health;53(6):1691-2.
[32] Miriam Azaunce (1995) “Is It Schizophrenia or Spirit Possession?”, Journal of Social Distress and Homelessness, 4:3, 255-263
[33] Irmak MK. (2014). “Schizophrenia or possession?” J Relig Health. 53(3):773-7

Back
Top Bottom