Massive floating cityscape "mirage" in China

Howard_Hughes

The Force is Strong With This One
Did anyone see the articles about the city in the clouds hundreds of people saw in China. They're saying it was a mirage, but alot of conspiracy theories are popping up, like project blue beam and hologram tech stuff.

Re: Floating mirage in China

It could be this event: http://www.sott.net/article/303908-Fata-Morgana-Mysterious-mirage-city-appears-in-clouds-over-Foshan-China

If this isn't faked, then it goes pretty far beyond a "mirage" or "fata morgana". Normally those produce images directly above or near to, and of a similar size and shape as the real object. In this case, the image is massive and seems neither close nor similar to the real sky line. :scared:

Perceval said:
If this isn't faked, then it goes pretty far beyond a "mirage" or "fata morgana". Normally those produce images directly above or near to, and of a similar size and shape as the real object. In this case, the image is massive and seems neither close nor similar to the real sky line. :scared:

Indeed. IF this isn't faked, and that's a big IF, then this phenomena is truly mind-blowing.
It opens up possibilities ranging from someone testing projections in the atmosphere all the way to being a rip between planets / timelines etc'.

I've noticed that it seems almost exclusively to be occurring over Asia, and that the architecture seen in the sky tends to look grim and massive, with no lights in windows. Very castle-like and megalithic. The Cities, visually, have an heavy and derelict feel to them. An abandoned feel.

transientP said:
Indeed. IF this isn't faked, and that's a big IF, then this phenomena is truly mind-blowing.
It opens up possibilities ranging from someone testing projections in the atmosphere all the way to being a rip between planets / timelines etc'.

Well, the "project Blue Beam" appears to be the favorite explanation of the phenomenon over the net, so I have a feeling that it isn't really that. ;) Too similar to the PTB wanting to take credit for the rest of the strange phenomena and Earth Changes on the planet.

transientP said:
I've noticed that it seems almost exclusively to be occurring over Asia, and that the architecture seen in the sky tends to look grim and massive, with no lights in windows. Very castle-like and megalithic. The Cities, visually, have an heavy and derelict feel to them. An abandoned feel.

Actually, earlier this year there was another similar "floating city" story that happened in Nigeria, Africa. I think it was posted on the English SOTT, but for some reason I can't find it with several keywords. :huh: Here it is on the Russian SOTT, and also on the original site. The story was circulating the net in April this year, but as you can see from the newspaper image, it was really published in April 2012. But still, notice the resemblance to China's story.

aaaa.gif

The actual place was a local border village called Dulali, in Lanzai South Ward, Darazo Local Government of Bauchi State. Saidu Meshai Dulali, who was a very popular hot tea brewer in the village, had just finished his morning prayer at the local Mosque and was stoking up the stove for his day’s work.

When suddenly, Saidu became aware of a pervading extremely bright light enveloping the atmosphere, followed by a sudden realisation that the heavens were falling on the village. As he looked up at the encroaching sky, he saw the most fascinating view of his forty years existence on planet earth. According to Saidu:

“There appeared a wide, large mass of something that looked like a cloud from nowhere and it was flying slowly over the village just at the height of an average tree.

“The cloud was transparent and I saw beautiful tall buildings inside it, with tarred roads and cars.
It was like a flying city. And from it I could hear the sound of machines making noise just as you would hear at Ashaka cement factory.”

To be fair if Saidu had of been the only witness of this brilliant yet strange experience, it pretty much would have been impossible to take his personal testimony as fact. But it was then discovered after his statement that the ‘flying city’ was witnessed by almost all of the villagers in the local area at the time, in fact hundreds of them, the Chief Imam of the sole village Mosque inclusive. Children and adults all saw and corroborated the EXACT same story!!

Keit said:
Actually, earlier this year there was another similar "floating city" story that happened in Nigeria, Africa. I think it was posted on the English SOTT, but for some reason I can't find it with several keywords. :huh: Here it is on the Russian SOTT, and also on the original site. The story was circulating the net in April this year, but as you can see from the newspaper image, it was really published in April 2012. But still, notice the resemblance to China's story.

I also found one link which says that it happened in March 2011:

According to residents of the small border village of Dulali in Lanzai South Ward, Darazo Local Government Area of Bauchi state, in March of 2011, practically the entire village consisting of a few hundred people saw a bright light in the sky immediately after morning prayer at the local mosque. Soon after, they saw a massive “flying city” or “floating city” descending from out of the sky.

_http://www.inquisitr.com/2038679/floating-city-ufo-appeared-in-the-skies-over-village-in-bauchi-nigeria/#o3eLCZfYCWuSmMYw.99

Anyway, it's really weird. :umm:

I have a vague recollection that I saw something like this some years ago (and thought I saw it on SOTT), but couldn't find anything about it SOTT. I did find this, though:

Ghostly apparition of entire city appears over Chinese river... but is it just a mirage?
_http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2008161/Ghostly-mirage-appears-river-Huanshan-City-China.html
Residents in a Chinese city have been stunned after a giant mirage of a 'ghost city' towered across the skyline.

The apparition appeared earlier this month after heavy rainfall and humid conditions along the Xin'an River in Huanshan City in East China.

Tall buildings, mountains and trees appeared to rise up through the ghostly mist that had descended over the river at dusk. There is usually nothing buy sky across the horizon.

article-2008161-0CBBA34A00000578-959_634x316.jpg

article-2008161-0CBBA4BD00000578-615_634x314.jpg

Amazed residents recorded the footage with some even suggesting that it could have been a 'vortex' to a lost civilisation.

The pictures have baffled experts who visited the city to check that there were not actually any of the building already there.

It is believed that the sight may have been a mirage - a form of illusion that is common in in humid weather.

The phenomenon is caused when moisture in the air becomes warmer than the temperature of water below.

As the rays of sunlight cross from the colder air into the warmer air it is 'bent' or refracted - creating a reflection in the air.

The patterns in the mirage are typically blurred and shimmering with a resemblance to human structures. They are similar to a reflection seen in water.

Although they happen occasionally, the mirage in China is believed to be one of the clearest ever recorded.

article-2008161-0CBBA4D600000578-316_634x320.jpg

article-2008161-0CBBA4A200000578-357_634x316.jpg

'It's really amazing, it looks like a scene in a movie, in a fairlyland,' said one resident.

She said that a number of similar sights had been seen recently although this one was the most spectacular.

A number of mirages have previous been reported in China. In 2006, English-language paper China Daily published four images of what it said were mirages off the coast of Eastern China's Shandong province.

I'm not sure what that area looks like normally so I can't tell how different it looks, but if what's pictured there isn't there normally, it certainly doesn't look like any kind of regular mirage to me.

That may sound like the refraction of landscapes that we can see behind the curvature of the earth. This is possible according to the conditions of light and atmosphere which give a magnifying effect. Another hypothesis, it would be really other dimensions that would merge with our reality. :shock:

The main photo and video on the SoTT page is interesting to me for a couple reasons. One, at least the camera angle seems right because it appears as if the photographer is looking up and there is something below to compare the 'illusion' with. Two, that each 'block' of 'skyscrapers' appears to be the same block, as if there is really only one 'thing' that's duplicated several times.

The other photos aren't convincing to me. Even though there appear to be 'clouds' at the bottom of the image to suggest height, the camera angle still appears head on, as if the city and camera were on the same level ground.

Keit said:

Thanks for the extra info, I must have missed the one in Nigeria.

Buddy said:
The main photo and video on the SoTT page is interesting to me for a couple reasons. One, at least the camera angle seems right because it appears as if the photographer is looking up and there is something below to compare the 'illusion' with. Two, that each 'block' of 'skyscrapers' appears to be the same block, as if there is really only one 'thing' that's duplicated several times.

The other photos aren't convincing to me. Even though there appear to be 'clouds' at the bottom of the image to suggest height, the camera angle still appears head on, as if the city and camera were on the same level ground.

I'm leaning towards the "photos" being faked at the moment, like you mentioned, there are things that are off about them and the general feeling to them is off for me.

Perhaps one of them was real, some weird phenomena occurred, and people thought that it was nifty and opened up photoshop.... It is, after all, a pretty straightforward technique of superimposing two images and tweaking the colors to match for someone who knows their way around the program or another like it.

Well another option is that Spiritists around the world have 'proof' in the many books they have (alot of which are translated into English). They are received through automatic writing from incarnate entities The majority of which were 'transcribed' by the medium Chico Xavier (who was nominated for the nobel peace prize for his contribution to peace)

In these books it is attested that in 5D many discarnate entities automatically create houses/towns etc in total likeness to their towns/houses on earth. This is pure sentimentality (and I suppose, lack of acceptance of where they really are). Also it is related that above most towns/cities on this planet such replicas exist. And that they are generally created about 7 miles above earth. So there is the possibility, should this be the case, that there is a merging of realities/ slip of the veil so to speak.

This is a very common understanding by the millions of Spiritists around the world.

This was on the news this morning. I remember seeing it when it first came on Sott. The news though said it was light bouncing off something, i can't quite remember but they defininatly said it wasn't anything supernatural even though it was in a segment about the paranormal.

From the transcripts, they did say bleed throughs would happen more often however, i do not think it's that. Its pretty cool and if it is, then we certainly are in interesting times. I would think that it's possibly a fake. Although if this has occurred around the globe a few times, who can really say. Will be interesting to see if more of these instances develop!!

If this is a bleed-through or something paranormal/hyper dimension alike. Just imagine when this or any other bleed-through would occur more globally and more often. I don’t think our world would remain the same, it may even chance drastically.

If disappearing airplanes already makes the PTB nervous. They haven’t see nothing yet.

This was posted yesterday in UK's Express. Apparently similar phenomenon was seen also in Hastings:

Now 'parallel universe floating city' appears over seaside at Hastings
http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/613365/First-China-Now-parallel-universe-floating-city-appears-over-seaside-at-HASTINGS

Video footage of what look like shadowy skyscrapers forming in clouds above Foshan in China have gone viral online after Express.co.uk reported the bizarre event.

Now a picture of a similar looking mirage in the sky taken at the coastal town in southern England have been posted on Facebook.

Hastings-2-370682.jpg

The weird formation is much further away in the Hastings scene, but a similar skycap can be made out.

One was taken by resident Natasha Marie’s mother-in-law, who was snapping coastal scenes during sunset.

However, the sky city was later seen forming in the distance, with much speculation about what the alien object could be.

One person who saw the pictures from both sides of the globe said: "This is crazy, what is going on? Is it the same city? Is this some sort of sign?"

But more level-headed people see them as coincidental optical illusions.

Earlier, Chinese TV news reports told how thousands of residents in TWO areas reported separately seeing a huge city form in the skies.

Very strange! Perhaps it was some kind of "bleed through" as some are suggesting, but I haven't seen enough to convince me it's 'supernatural' yet. The C's did say October had some big things in store for us. Maybe this should be asked about in the next session to see what they say about it, if it's really something anomalous.

Back
Top Bottom