Massive ships

Steph_rivers

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I know there was another post from another member about space ships. Which I find fascinating.

But I just woke up. I’m still shaking. I have to write this down so I never forget the details. This dream felt incredibly REAL.

This dream wasn’t very long. I was walking in a land that appeared to be a different place on earth that is hidden from the public, but I knew that I traveled there on purpose for that very reason. I was walking down a forested path when I saw a goblin-like creature walking with his mate and he saw me and was very friendly. He was telling me about the place I was in and that he would help me live off the land. He mentioned everything was good and pretty simple unless the aliens come by and wreak havoc on the land.

As he was speaking, I looked at the sky and I noticed that behind the clouds a massive symmetrical disk with circles and lines as an outline began to appear as if a camouflage was beginning to fade off of it. After about 5 seconds I realized what I was looking at and started to breathe really fast because I was in awe and at the same time in fear (because I finally saw them, and after reading and knowing everything about them…you know…you’d be a little scared)…

These ships were white and gold. The gold reflected the sun out and it was very smooth and elegant. I can not overstate how MASSIVE it was. Then right next to it another one appeared. They were the size of CITIES. One of my friends who was in the marines with me was also in the dream and I was shouting at him to look and see at everything I’ve been talking about was true (aliens). They weren’t in the sky for longer than 5 minutes before they “hyperspace” jumped and left. There was at least 3 of them.

I told the goblin man “they really don’t even try to hide over here in these lands don’t they” he nodded.

I cannot overstate how REAL this dream felt. It was one of the MOST vivid dreams I’ve ever had. I don’t even remember most of my dreams. It feels more like a memory than a dream.

Anyway. Good morning from the US. Everyone! I wanted to post this to share as perhaps in may have some value to someone or myself in the future and also for my own record keeping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom