McAfee detained?

duyunne

Jedi Council Member

(1/4) This is @loggiaonfire again. I have good reason to suspect that John McAfee, ,@theemrsmcafee and other companions have been detained by authorities at their latest port of call. I will be operating this account providing updates as they become possible.

(2/4) I last spoke with John as his boat was being boarded. The situation was tense but controlled. Our conversation was cut short by authorities confiscating their phones. The bastards wouldn't even give him a cigarette.

(3/4) If John misses his next check-in, events will be set into motion that I cannot prevent once they have begun. John has secreted data with individuals across the world. I know neither their identities or locations. They will release their payloads if John goes missing.

(4/4) Our campaign for individual freedom and an end to state sponsored tyranny will continue despite these developments. On behalf of the free people of the world, I demand the release of John McAfee and his companions from wherever they are being held. This will not stand.

(I can't edit the unnecessary extra F from McAfee's name on this post's title. My apologies for my hasty mobile phone postings)

Well, this should be interesting.

Very well could be:

And especially when he stated the following in the last month: "I've collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I'm naming names and specifics. I'll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials. Coming today. If I'm arrested or disappear, 31+ terrabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press."

John McAfee re-emerges without boat & guns amid rumors ‘CIA finally got him’ — RT World News
Loggia-Ramirez hinted at that possibility on Tuesday before McAfee’s whereabouts was known, mentioning that if he “misses his next check-in, events will be set into motion that I cannot prevent once they have begun.”

Isn't this the most awesome life insurance I've ever seen? I guess his damning whistle-blower info was way stronger than the influence of the Crown Families.

According to this report, they were detained due to "entering the country with a cache of firearms and ammunition"?

McAfee detained in Dominican Republic, released after four days

John McAfee, the eccentric creator of eponymous antivirus computer software, and an entourage were detained by Dominican immigration authorities for entering the country with a cache of firearms and ammunition, the Public Ministry said on Thursday.

McAfee, who is on the run from U.S. tax authorities, was detained after docking his yacht, named Great Mystery, in Puerto Plata on the Dominican Republic’s northern coast.

The Public Ministry said it seized the weapons and ammunition found on the yacht.

McAfee posted on Twitter that he was leaving detention after “four days of confinement” and said that despite being treated well, he and his entourage, which included his wife, Janice McAfee, who was also detained, had “decided to move on.”

Dominican Republic sends McAfee to Britain, without guns or yacht
FILE PHOTO -  John McAfee, co-founder of McAfee Crypto Team and CEO of Luxcore and founder of McAfee Antivirus, speaks at the Malta Blockchain Summit in St Julian's, Malta November 1, 2018. REUTERS/Darrin Zammit Lupi

SANTO DOMINGO July 26, 2019 - Tech guru John McAfee, creator of the eponymous antivirus computer software, has arrived in Britain from the Dominican Republic, where he was detained with his wife for entering the Caribbean nation with firearms on his yacht, his lawyer said on Friday.

The attorney general’s office “asked him where he wanted to go, and he decided on London,” said lawyer Candido Simon, who McAfee hired to represent him in the Dominican Republic.

McAfee, born in 1945 at a U.S. military base on British territory, has both nationalities. After Dominican authorities ensured the United States had no active legal cases or extradition requests for McAfee, they allowed him to choose where he would be sent, Simon said.

McAfee, who is seeking the Libertarian Party’s nomination for U.S. president in 2020, recently told Reuters in an interview he could help Cuba defeat the U.S. trade embargo by launching a cryptocurrency.

On Friday, he asked his Twitter followers whether he should also campaign to be British prime minister.

The Dominican Republic’s Public Ministry said it had seized the weaponry onboard McAfee’s yacht when it docked on the country’s northern coast and McAfee, his wife Janice, and four associates were detained.

The customs authority said it found pistols, a shotgun and bars of suspected silver on the yacht, the Great Mystery.

Authorities said on Thursday the couple had been in custody in the Dominican Republic for four days. His campaign manager said on Wednesday McAfee would leave his yacht behind him for now.

The couple left the Dominican Republic for London Thursday night with a stopover in Madrid and are now in British territory, Simon said.

McAfee, who is seeking the Libertarian Party’s nomination for U.S. president in 2020, recently told Reuters in an interview he could help Cuba defeat the U.S. trade embargo by launching a cryptocurrency.

On Friday, he asked his Twitter followers whether he should also campaign to be British prime minister.
Why don't he campaign for the headmanship of both countries?. eccentricism to the extreme, I guess. :-P

John McAfee , 75 years old and creator of the famous computer antivirus of the same name , has been found dead in the cell he occupied in module 1 of the Brians 2 Penitentiary Center , in Sant Esteve Sesrovires (Baix Llobregat).

According to prison sources , McAfee, who was awaiting extradition to the United States for alleged tax evasion , would have committed suicide .

The sources have indicated that the surveillance professionals and the prison medical services have intervened immediately to perform resuscitation maneuvers on McAfee, but finally the doctors have certified his death .

The judicial procession that has traveled to the penitentiary is studying the causes of the death of the inmate and, according to the sources, everything indicates that it is a suicide.

John Mcafee entered Brians 2 prison on October 4 of last year by order of the National Court, which agreed to the extradition to the United States of the creator of the famous computer antivirus McAfee for alleged tax evasion by hiding high income between 2016 and 2018.

McAfee was arrested in October at the El Prat airport in Barcelona, when he was about to catch a flight to Istanbul and since then he has been in preventive detention.

During the extradition hearing, the businessman, whose tax debt in the United States amounts to more than four million dollars, claimed to have paid "millions of dollars in taxes" and said he was the victim of political persecution for having denounced corruption in the tax agency.

"There is no supporting evidence that such a thing could be happening," replied the National Court, which added that the claim "has protection in a crime against public finances -tax evasion-" and that the requirements to agree on it.

The Department of Justice of Catalonia has confirmed that the American magnate John McAfee , creator of the famous homonymous antivirus, has been found dead in the cell that occupied module 1 of the Brians 2 Penitentiary Center (Sant Esteve Sesrovires), as confirmed by Vilaweb . The American was 75 years old.

Last Tweet:

"I've collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I'm naming names and specifics," McAfee warned in a string of tweets stretching back to Sunday. Vowing to release over 31 terabytes of "incriminating data" to the press if arrested or otherwise "disappeared," he posted the names of a "corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials" along with claims they'd taken bribes and been involved with drug trafficking, apparently to show he was not bluffing.

He also promised to release the names of "25 Congressmen and 5 Senators, from both Parties, who are coming up for re-election in 2020, and who MUST be recalled, and if that fails, booted out of office on election day" on Friday."

Sott article link.

Terabytes are way too much data, so those must have been video recordings. Recent videos and digitized old "VHS" material, I think. If he really had such incriminating data, that explains why a CIA Black Tentacle Arm was extended and snatched him, pulling him down, like a Hell-Squid from the Deep.

Sorry if this is out of sorts, but this man (McAffee) time and time again has demonstrated, manipulation, lies and disinformation, even to the extent of self mutilation, and of course the poor me ploy. There a bigger and better examples of socio - psycho pathology. regarding our political leaders and at this time Fauci comes to mind.

As for his death, when you play in the dirt, that is a consequence of playing in the dirt. The dirt will ultimately cover you.

Back
Top Bottom