Mecca crane collapse: 87 dead in Saudi Arabia

Chad

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

https://youtu.be/SqxwoQLpC0A

From YT:
Crane collapse at Grand Mosque (Kabaa) in Mecca
لحظة سقوط الرافعة في الحرم شيء مخيف اللهم ارحم الأموات
عاجل | الدفاع المدني السعودي: 87 قتيلا و 187 مصابا على إثر #‏سقوط_رافعة_في_الحرم المكي
65 killed in crane collapse at Mecca mosque
A crane collapsed Friday at one of Islam's most important mosques -- the Masjid al-Haram in Mecca -- killing at least 65 people and injuring 154 others, Saudi Arabian authorities said Friday on Twitter.

There was no immediate comment about the cause of the collapse.

The Masjid al-Haram surrounds Islam's holiest site, the Kaaba -- a shrine that worshipers visit during the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca. Approximately 2 million people a year make the pilgrimage.

The Hajj is due to begin later this month

_85500262_85500260.jpg

_85503694_grandmosquemapv4.jpg

BBC

At least 87 people have died after a crane collapsed on the Grand Mosque in the Muslim holy city of Mecca, the Saudi Arabian government has said.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34226003
More than 180 people were injured in the accident, the country's civil defence authority said on Twitter.

Images from the scene showed part of a huge red crane crashed through the mosque's roof. The cause of the collapse is not known.

Mecca is currently preparing for the annual Muslim Hajj pilgrimage.
Image copyright EPA
Image caption Images posted on social media showed what appeared to be the collapsed crane

Hundreds of thousands of people are expected to arrive in the Saudi city from all over the world later this month.

Reports suggested the crane fell on the east side of the mosque following high winds and rain. The Arabian peninsula has been has been hit by strong sand storms over the past week.

A video posted on YouTube, which could not be independently verified,
appeared to record the moment the crane fell, with a loud crash heard in the background followed by panic and shouting.

Images circulating on Twitter appeared to show numerous bodies and blood on the floor of the mosque.

The mosque is Islam's most sacred site and the destination for millions of Muslims undertaking the Hajj pilgrimage every year.

Saudi authorities began a major expansion of the site last year to increase the area of the mosque by 400,000 square metres (4.3 million square feet), to allow it to accommodate up to 2.2 million people at once.

More than three million people undertook the Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca in 2012. Saudi authorities have taken steps in 2013 to limit the number of people involved. Large numbers of people have resulted in several tragedies over the years, including a stampede in 2006 that killed nearly 350 people.

At the heart of the Grand Mosque is the Kaaba, a black cube-shaped building which Muslims all over the world face when they pray.

Islam requires that every Muslim capable of doing so performs a pilgrimage to the site at least once in their lifetime. Once at the mosque, pilgrims perform "tawaf" - walking seven times around the Kaaba in a counter-clockwise direction.

Already up here: http://www.sott.net/article/301542-Crane-collapse-at-Grand-Mosque-in-Mecca-kills-at-least-87-people

Oh sorry - i did check and thought the reports said it happened just now. Thanks Heimdallr.

What I find ironic (symbolic perhaps?) is that the "crane" (the bird) is the main subject of the so-called satanic verses in the Quran.

I couldn't help but be appalled at the lack of compassion that many people on Facebook expressed, associated with this tragic event. I saw posts attributing it to a karmic payback to Moslems. Heartless.

According to the Jerusalem Post, a Top Iranian space scientist was among those killed in the Mecca crane collapse.
_http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Top-Iranian-space-scientist-among-those-killed-in-Mecca-Crane-collapse-416180

Top Iranian space scientist and university professor Ahmad Hatami was killed in the crane collapse in Mecca's Grand Mosque on Friday which killed 107, Iran's Fars News Agency reported on Monday.

An Iranian minister confirmed that Doctor Ahmad Hatami, who was a renowned member of the Iran Space Research Center, was killed along with 8 other Iranians who made the deadly pilgrimage to Mecca.

According to reports, eight Iranians were killed and 32 more were injured after intense storm winds caused a crane above the Grand Mosque to collapse.

It is the famous company Bin Laden that was in charge of the works in the mecca and yes, the same family that the famous Bin Laden, the company is from the father of the family.

-http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/09/15/440576022/bin-laden-company-banned-from-work-in-mecca-after-crane-disaster

Ghostdoghaiku said:
I couldn't help but be appalled at the lack of compassion that many people on Facebook expressed, associated with this tragic event. I saw posts attributing it to a karmic payback to Moslems. Heartless.

Well, America has been subjected to 14 years of anti-Moslem propaganda via the 911 false flag / War on Terror ongoing middle-east assaults after all. Allow yourself to be exposed to this crap long enough & by its subtle/insidious nature, it infiltrates your brain even when you know it's all lies! I came to that shocking realization on the last aired NCIS episode that is a 3-part story arc involving the procurement of teens via the internet by a global terrorist group & the use of bouncing betty bombs. One scene involved a Moslem girl wearing the customary hijab - and I became aware that I was experiencing very negative feelings upon seeing that image - I was appalled! It really made me stop & think.

I don't normally watch NCIS episodes involving any War on Terror/middle-east themes - I find them repugnant & recognize them as a method to advance the terror agenda playing out in real life. But then I don't watch any of the Christian tele-evangelist programs either & their obvious use of the Christian religion to convince their adherents of the apocalyptic destiny of their religion re the middle east. And, in fact, were my negative feelings more of an anti-religion reaction than an association of Arabic persons w/ (fake) terror? I'm inclined to think so, but also recognize just how much the mainstream mass media is influencing the minds of America that are still firmly entrenched in the BS lies spawned by the 911 attack.

BTW - I really don't get why Muslims worship the Black Stone meteor fragments encased in the Kaaba - but I guess the same could be said for all the Christians worshiping the Bible. If it's deemed holy, you worship it.

blackstonemecca1.jpg

The Black Stone of Mecca, or Kaaba Stone, is a Muslim relic, which according to Islamic tradition dates back to the time of Adam and Eve. It is the eastern cornerstone of the Kaaba, the ancient sacred stone building towards which Muslims pray, in the center of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The Stone is a dark rock, polished smooth by the hands of millions of pilgrims, that has been broken into a number of fragments cemented into a silver frame in the side of the Kaaba. Although it has often been described as a meteorite, this hypothesis is still under consideration. It is the eastern cornerstone of the Kaaba, the ancient sacred stone building towards which Muslims pray, in the center of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

Laura discusses quite a bit about the Kaaba stone in her book, Comets and the Horns of Moses and how it relates to the worship of Saturn, and what Saturn really was in those days, among a lot of other information on it. She did an extensive amount of research into this. It's a very interesting read!

Nienna said:
Laura discusses quite a bit about the Kaaba stone in her book, Comets and the Horns of Moses and how it relates to the worship of Saturn, and what Saturn really was in those days, among a lot of other information on it. She did an extensive amount of research into this. It's a very interesting read!

Thanks Nienna for that tip. I have the book/read it - but I guess information overload means a lot of stuff that goes in eventually goes out. I'll have to reread it. I also read David Talbott's The Saturn Myth - that was a real eye opener. I think just about every symbol associated w/ religion, the Illuminati, Egypt came out of that cosmic/celestial period. The Nike swoosh in particular is supposedly a depiction of Saturn's rings.

Meanwhile, the NWO agenda appears to be rolling along as predicted - Albert Pike on WW III:

"The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

The Syrian refugee immigration crisis currently playing out in Europe appears to be part & parcel of this agenda - divide & conquer at its best. And it's not that hard to see Agenda 2030 coming to full fruition in the very near future - the ultimate problem-reaction-solution global fix. The fact that our psychopathic world leaders created the problem(s) in the first place is ignored and what better way to implement global communism than to mandate it under the guise of sustainability and peace - the only way the planet can survive! Of course, the general populace must forgo all rights to self-determination > a process already manifesting (mandatory vaccines anyone)! And it's going to be breaking out in less than 10 days:

From September 25 through September 27, 2015, at a major conference in New York, The UN is launching "The 2030 Agenda," hailed as the "new universal agenda" for humanity.
http://allnewspipeline.com/Here_Is_What_Happens_September_2015.php

1395922446000-obama032714-001-680x440.jpg

In the last week of September, Pope Francis will meet President Obama and then step onto the dais of the UN General Assembly to make a keynote speech on the future of the world.

The event marks three very special occasions. The first is the 70th anniversary of the establishment of the United Nations itself in 1945. The second is the 50th anniversary of the first Pope to address the UN, back on the organisation’s 20th anniversary in 1965. During that visit, Pope Paul VI pledged the loyalty of the Catholic Church to the agenda of the United Nations – effectively making the Church the UN’s servant on Earth.

http://www.investigatemagazine.co.nz/Investigate/17193/agenda-2030-does-the-public-have-any-idea-whats-coming
/?doing_wp_cron=1442501717.6029150485992431640625

So maybe that crane crashing down onto the Grand Mosque is even more prophetic/symbolic than has been speculated.

boiling-frog-image-150x150.jpg

Stick a fork in it - the frog is done!

Boiling Frog Syndrome - Have You Become a Boiled Frog?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyBKz1wdK0M

p.s. no frog was actually harmed in the video.

thought it made sense to pop this here - maybe unrelated but it does seem odd.
CCTV: Huge glass panel falls inches from super-lucky Saudi stroller

Published on 21 Sep 2015

A Saudi man can consider himself the luckiest man on Earth after a huge glass panel fell from a great height and landed just inches from his head, and didn’t hurt him much.

https://youtu.be/sQe5q97ZON4

Four people are missing after falling into the sea when an offshore construction unit tilted off the coast of Huzhou City, China.

According to local media, at the time of the incident there were 65 people on board, of whom four are missing.

Currently, search and rescue efforts are taking place involving helicopters and vessels, while the jack-up unit haz stabilized.

The unit was built in 2015, with the first information indicating that the cause of the incident could be a sudden penetration of one of the rig’s legs into the seabed.

An Oddity:

TURLOCK (CBS13) — Traffic is slow on northbound Highway 99 through Turlock due to a big rig trailer that looks like it partially imploded on itself Monday morning.

The accident happened just after 5:30 a.m. right near the W. Main Street on-ramp.

California Highway Patrol says the onramp will be closed for some time as the load is transferred from the damaged truck to a different trailer.

Exactly what caused the trailer to collapse is unclear.

Back
Top Bottom