Merged threads on Illuminati - Hidden Hand

Eboard10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
ADMIN NOTE said:
This is three threads on the same topic that have been merged. Except for this first post, all subsequent posts retain their original thread headings so that they can be followed individually though they are merged chronologically with the other threads.

I don’t think this has been posted previously in these forums so I’m going to post it as I believe it is some essential piece of information everyone is missing.
This thread is about a certain “Hidden Hand” (as he calls himself) who opened a thread on a conspiracy site where he told members he would respond to all the questions that people would ask him, though for only one week (you will understand why when you read it). I urge you to read the whole text before coming to any conclusion or giving any opinion on the subject of the matter.

_http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html

The reason I’m sharing this with you is due to the extreme similarity to the Cassiopaean Transcripts; one could see it as a resume of all the sessions put together.
As a matter of fact, he claims to be a “generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family”, a 6th density being who is part of the social memory complex known as Lucifer which has been ruling over the Earth since the rise of human civilization.

Our Creator, is the one you refer to as 'Lucifer', "The Light Bearer" and "Bright and Morning Star". Our Creator is not "The Devil" as he has been spuriously portrayed in your bible. Lucifer is what you would call a "Group Soul" or "Social Memory Complex", which has evolved to the level of the Sixth Density, which in effect, means that he (or more accurately "'we") has evolved to a level sufficient that he (we) has attained a status equal or arguably 'greater' than that of Yahweh (we have evolved higher than him). In appearance, were you to gaze upon Lucifer's fullest expression of our Being, the appearance would be that of a Sun or a "Bright Star". Or, when stepping down into a 3rd Density vibration, we would appear as what you may term an 'Angel' or 'Light Being'.

This striked me as it reminded me of the Cassiopaeans who talk about Orion 6D “STS” who are manipulating the scenes from behind. Is it possible that Lucifer, the soul group, is non other than the 6D Orion that the C’s talk about? And could he be one of them?

The link provides a collection of all his answers; there are so many topics one could discuss about which can be compared to the C’s teachings!
What I find most intriguing is his detailed explanation of the “Fall of Eden” and the “War in Heaven”, which brings up these events from a different viewpoint and gives more light into the actual happenings which occurred back then.

Yahweh, due to the fact that he had NOT (as was his right as Planetary Logos) handed down his own Free Will to "know thyself" to those incarnating upon 'his' planet, was having very little evolutionary progress therein. So we (Lucifer) were sent to help. Once the order was given from the Council of Elders, we "Fell", or Descended back to a place where we could, with hard work and focus, once again materialize a 3rd Density manifestation of ourself.

Yahweh had agreed to our coming, in fact it was he who had initially asked the Council for a "Catalyst" of change to enter into his Creation, and share the knowledge and wisdom we had attained through our Ascensions. In the absence of Free Will upon the planet, there can be no Polarity, and therefore, nothing to 'choose' between. Just as is portrayed in the book of Genesis, the planet was very "Edenic" in nature. Sure, it was a lovely 'paradise', yet the Beings incarnating there had no agitator toward evolving beyond the 3rd Density, and therefore, little hope of ever making the journey Home, to The One. Yahweh has been happy to keep his own little pet Eden Project in effect, but with little chance of the Souls here making it Home, it had become in effect, an albeit very beautiful 'Prison'. Yahweh was, in modern parlance, running a benign dictatorship.

Without Polarity, (derived from Free Will), there is only the Unity of Love and Light, and no choice to experience 'other than' that. So, we were to be the Catalyst for change, in order to provide that choice, thus bringing Polarity. Yahweh agreed that we would introduce the concept of Free Will to Earth's inhabitants, by offering them an initial choice, as to whether they 'wanted' it or not. Hence, "The Tree of the Knowledge of 'Good and Evil'" (or more accurately, the Knowledge of Polarity, of Positive or Negative). Yahweh takes his inhabitants to a new 'garden' and tells them you can do anything you like, except this one thing, thus creating the desire to do the one thing there are told they cannot. Hence, a "Choice". We provide the Catalyst by telling them the benefits of attaining Knowledge, they eat from the tree, and the rest is history.

Yahweh thought that his 'Children' would still choose to obey him, and when he discovered they did not, he became angry. As he himself describes in his scriptures, he is a "Jealous God", and he did not like it that his 'children' had chose to disobey him, and follow our advice. We're already committed to being here for a predefined set of "Cycles" to help provide the Catalyst for Human evolution, namely by offering you the Negative Option, or that which you choose to call "evil". Now that Free Will had been granted, Yahweh could not retract it, and we have to stay here as contracted to continue to provide the planet with the Polarity choice. Since then, Yahweh has confined us (as a Group Soul) here within the Earth's Astral Planes (which is very constricting and uncomfortable for a Being of our Wisdom and experience). The Council of Elders gave us the choice to be released (against Yahweh's will), but at the cancellation of our contract to Serve the planet earth; or to remain and fulfil our assignment, and endure Yahweh's self proclaimed "Wrath". We stayed, but as a karmic result of our Group Soul's confinement by Yahweh, our own individuated Souls were given the mandate (by The Council) to "Rule" over Yahweh's people during our physical incarnations here on your planet.

He then goes more into detail:

Our initial contract, was to introduce the Catalyst for Free Will on this planet. When Yahweh initially began discourse with the Council of Elders, he was not initially looking for help with introducing Free Will, but rather for guidance on how he could best speed up his (and his inhabitant's) evolutionary process. As I mentioned, he was running a benign dictatorship. We had at that time, just completed an assignment in Tau Ceti, and had reported for our next duties. We (as Group Soul Lucifer) were sent on a "fact finding expedition" as it were, to visit Earth, and meet with Yahweh, to evaluate his planetary Creation Laws, and make suggestions on how best he could help his "offspring" (this is the term I shall use to describe the Souls who comprise the Group Soul) and thusly Yahweh, to progress.

We explored many options, and reported our findings to the Council, and to Yahweh. It was our best evaluation, that the only real and fast track way to increase his evolvement meaningfully, was the introduction of Free Will. It was not specifically the implementation of Free Will that Yahweh wanted help with, it was simply the introduction of a Catalyst. He was not at all pleased with our report that he needed to implement Free Will. He was happy with his little pet paradise, and he didn't want to "loose control" of it. In the end the Council persuaded him that it was the best way, and he reluctantly agreed. We returned to Earth, and had a cordial meeting with Yahweh, discussing how we could best implement the Free Will option. Yahweh was adamant that his offspring would choose to be loyal to him anyway, and that they were so contented with their way of life, that they would always trust him and do as he said was best. That, he said, was his "main reason" that Free Will would not work well as the Catalyst. That's why he agreed to the experiment of the Tree of Knowledge. He believed it would prove him "right". When it did not, he became angry, threw his toys out of the pram, and his offspring out of the garden, and laid a big guilt trip on them about how they had broken his trust and disobeyed him. That's not really an Honourable way for a Logos to behave, but hey, that's the beauty of Free Will I guess.

Next "problem" to occur, was that his offspring were so grateful to us for our help, that Yahweh became (in his own admission) a "Jealous God". Then we had the whole "you shall have no other gods than me" thing. We were not pleased with the situation at all, as a Logos should not be behaving like this with his offspring, they are One, afterall. When we attempted to leave the planet to return to the Council, Yahweh prevented our departure. We tried to leave again, and were then thrown down into the Astral Planes and confined therein. The Council ordered us to be released, but said we would have to cancel our contract to help the Souls on Earth to evolve. We didn't want to leave, we found them very likable Beings, really Positively Polarized, and we wanted to stay and help, we just wanted also to be free to come and go as we pleased. The only way we could stay, was to stay confined as a Group Soul, which meant Cycles of incarnation for us (as individuated Souls), which we had not done for a long while. As I've stated before, there is no 'wrong' or 'right' seen from a Higher Density, but there are still consequences for every action. Such is the law of Karmic effect. The contract had already been made between Yahweh, us, and the Council for us to provide the Catalyst so we had a right to be there, the Karmic effect of Yahweh imprisoning us on the Macrocosmic level, was that his individuated Souls would be imprisoned on the microcosmic level. The Infinite Creator gave Yahweh (and all) the gift of Free Will to Create as we choose, but the Karmic effect of his choice was the Council quarantining the planet. A certain evolutionary level is required to be a functioning part of a Positive Unified Galactic Society.

I’ll let you make your own opinions and conclusions as I haven’t been able to fit in all of this material into the “pool of knowledge” given by the C’s. He also mentions the Orion Empire being a 4D STS group whose objective is to set astray the Lightworkers. He then talks about the reptilians/lizards, though he doesn’t seem to give much relevance to them:

That amuses us. We are most certainly NOT Reptilian, and there is nothing remotely reptilian about the True Power Bloodlines. The only 'Reptilian' influences that are in anyway remotely involved with this planet at this time, are those of the Zeta Reticuli and Alpha Draconis systems. They are of no particular threat to you.

For those to whom it may be of some interest, we are of Venusian heritage, originally. What is another name that Venus is called by? Connect the dots.

It does look like he’s making a distinction between the Orion 4D STS and the reptilian beings. Maybe somebody is able to elucidate me on that?

Please being forward any other concept or argument about this information which I believe to be truly genuine. I find it a great way to start sharing information and communicate with people on this forum!

From the link:

[quote author=Hidden Hand]“OP, what proof do you have that "ruling elite families" exist and that your a member of one? Its something that I think you thought was not falsifiable, which is why you chose that identity for the story your weaving - however, I think there may indeed be a way you can prove it.”

I have no need to prove anything to you. I am merely doing my duty as directed to me. Believe, or do not believe, we are divinely indifferent. I am obliged to complete this task here. The end result is of no consequence to me. I will have discharged my duty, in handing down certain information that must be released at this time. There is no stipulation as to where I do so, only that I do. I chose Above Top Secret, as the general level of intelligence, comprehension and reasoning is reckoned to be higher than in many such forums. [/quote]

:rotfl:

Ok, in all seriousness, some background on ATS is here if you're interested:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=49.0

[quote author=E]I believe it is some essential piece of information everyone is missing.[/quote]

That's a pretty strong statement and after reading through some of this, I fail to see why this is essential? How does this information help people in an objective way? To me it appears that this message has been tailored to fit a certain type of individual programming and lead people to a known disinformation site.

[quote author=E]Please being forward any other concept or argument about this information which I believe to be truly genuine. I find it a great way to start sharing information and communicate with people on this forum![/quote]

Why do you believe this is truly genuine? Better yet, what purpose do you believe this message serves?

Ryan

RyanX said:
From the link:

[quote author=Hidden Hand]“OP, what proof do you have that "ruling elite families" exist and that your a member of one? Its something that I think you thought was not falsifiable, which is why you chose that identity for the story your weaving - however, I think there may indeed be a way you can prove it.”

I have no need to prove anything to you. I am merely doing my duty as directed to me. Believe, or do not believe, we are divinely indifferent. I am obliged to complete this task here. The end result is of no consequence to me. I will have discharged my duty, in handing down certain information that must be released at this time. There is no stipulation as to where I do so, only that I do. I chose Above Top Secret, as the general level of intelligence, comprehension and reasoning is reckoned to be higher than in many such forums.

:rotfl:

Ok, in all seriousness, some background on ATS is here if you're interested:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=49.0

[quote author=E]I believe it is some essential piece of information everyone is missing.[/quote]

That's a pretty strong statement and after reading through some of this, I fail to see why this is essential? How does this information help people in an objective way? To me it appears that this message has been tailored to fit a certain type of individual programming and lead people to a known disinformation site.

[quote author=E]Please being forward any other concept or argument about this information which I believe to be truly genuine. I find it a great way to start sharing information and communicate with people on this forum![/quote]

Why do you believe this is truly genuine? Better yet, what purpose do you believe this message serves?

Ryan

[/quote]

Have you even read the whole thing??

You seem to be disregarding the whole message just because it was posted on a website you believe to be disinfo.
That's not a very STO way of doing things. I would advise you to read the whole text before judging it's validity.
Actually, all your above questions are answered in the link I provided.

Moreover, from the same link at the top of the page:

I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family.

Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered.

Subjects !!!

We are subjects and they are masters????

Hi Eboard10. All I have is questions for you, really. I don't see anything here but a story.

Eboard10 said:
That amuses us. We are most certainly NOT Reptilian, and there is nothing remotely reptilian about the True Power Bloodlines. The only 'Reptilian' influences that are in anyway remotely involved with this planet at this time, are those of the Zeta Reticuli and Alpha Draconis systems. They are of no particular threat to you.

It does look like he’s making a distinction between the Orion 4D STS and the reptilian beings. Maybe somebody is able to elucidate me on that?

Maybe the above quote is the reason for the story - a misdirection.

Eboard10 said:
Please being forward any other concept or argument about this information which I believe to be truly genuine.

Can you say why you believe it to be genuine? How does this story make you feel?

BTW, the 'Hidden Hand' reference has another meaning you may not be familiar with. The idea that a certain thing is an illusion that doesn't really exist. For example, the way some people talk about the phenomena of 'gravity', it is as if 'gravity' were a 'hidden hand' holding things down to earth or throwing things toward the ground.

Eboard10, sorry if this disappoints you. I don't want to dissuade you from networking with us.

Bohort (Namaste) said:
Moreover, from the same link at the top of the page:

I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family.

Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered.

Subjects !!!

We are subjects and they are masters????

Because as Hidden Hand said (just one of many examples):

We stayed, but as a karmic result of our Group Soul's confinement by Yahweh, our own individuated Souls were given the mandate (by The Council) to "Rule" over Yahweh's people during our physical incarnations here on your planet.

If you read the whole thing your questions will be answered!!

BTW, the 'Hidden Hand' reference has another meaning you may not be familiar with. The idea that a certain thing is an illusion that doesn't really exist. For example, the way some people talk about the phenomena of 'gravity', it is as if 'gravity' were a 'hidden hand' holding things down to earth or throwing things toward the ground.

Again, you have to read the whole page before you understand his meaning of Hidden Hand. If I remember well, he explains it in one of his last answers.

Eboard10 said:

We stayed, but as a karmic result of our Group Soul's confinement by Yahweh, our own individuated Souls were given the mandate (by The Council) to "Rule" over Yahweh's people during our physical incarnations here on your planet.

I will invite you to do a search on this forum for the word "Yahweh".

You might learn something interesting about him.

Bohort (Namaste) said:
Eboard10 said:

I will invite you to do a search on this forum for the word "Yahweh".

You might learn something interesting about him.

I would also like to re-invite you to (re)-read the link I posted on Yahweh. I know very well that the C's told Laura that he was a fictional character.
However the problem lies in the fact that while Laura might have used the term Yahweh to define a human being or a lizard or even a "god" (or something in those lines), Hidden Hand is clearly telling us that Yahweh is "our" Macrocosm! Hence, although he makes it look like Yahweh is an individuated soul/being, he is not what Laura may have thought when asking the C's.

You can thank your Creator Yahweh for that. You are the 'offspring' or individuations of his Group Soul (or Social Memory Complex). Macrocosmically speaking, you ARE Yahweh.

Humanity needs to grow beyond the stagnating concept of "gods". The idea of "god" takes the Power out of your own hands, and places it upon some shadowy unknown figure, somewhere "out there". In other words, outside of yourself. Instead of "god", see "Creator".
So, there is no need to "try".
We already are Creators. And so are you. The only question is, will you Create Consciously, or sub-counsciously?

Hope it helps; any other questions are more than welcome. Afterall discussion is a very powerful tool of learning through interaction with others.

Eboard10

A member on this forum, ark, once said:

ark said:
There is just one simple reason to besbelieve us. The reason is: do not believe anything. Check everything, check and re-check, and even if it all seems alright, still keep doubts in your mind.

and:

ark said:
There is an easy but powerful remedy. Namely to doubt everything, in particular to put in doubt your own doubts and to doubt those who try to instill doubts in you.

Then, we doubt everything, you just assign levels to your doubts, and you do it consciously, taking into account all that you know. Then, every time you learn more, you re-label all your doubts.

This is, imo, extremely important. Okay, it´s clear that you like the info that you showed. But how does this info help you? How can it help us? How do we know if the source is genuine?

This already gives me a thought of egoism:

he claims to be a “generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family”, a 6th density being who is part of the social memory complex known as Lucifer which has been ruling over the Earth since the rise of human civilization.

Could someone with a Hidden agenda call himself Hidden Hand? It could be a possibility.

--

Truth should not be a case of ''believing'' or ''not believing'', thing is; there is no my or your truth, Hidden Hand's truth or the Bible's truth,
I think truth is difficult to define and to find.
But there are many signs and many red flags pointing in some kind of direction. There are facts and the dots can be connected. They give us some kind of indication of what truth is, in this world. There is no ''believing or not believing'' when it comes to that. It's either being able to face the facts or choosing to ignore them and continuing to live in fantasyworld.

I'd like to advice you to read the Wave (and other related material) and to challenge all that you've read so far.
Read, compare and check the sources, be critical and always keep some doubts in the back of your mind.

Oxajil said:
Truth should not be a case of ''believing'' or ''not believing'', thing is; there is no my or your truth, Hidden Hand's truth or the Bible's truth,
I think truth is difficult to define and to find.
But there are many signs and many red flags pointing in some kind of direction. There are facts and the dots can be connected. They give us some kind of indication of what truth is, in this world. There is no ''believing or not believing'' when it comes to that. It's either being able to face the facts or choosing to ignore them and continuing to live in fantasyworld.

I'd like to advice you to read the Wave (and other related material) and to challenge all that you've read so far.
Read, compare and check the sources, be critical and always keep some doubts in the back of your mind.

I totally agree with you!

I have read Hidden Hands session tons of times, gone through every sentence and compared it with all other information I had gathered insofar including the Cassiopaean transcripts and I found that they coincide in many ways! As I said before I believe it to be a resume of the C's teachings.
I guess I was misunderstood when I said that I believe it to be the truth. I don't believe it to contain truth just because it looks nice and is well written, but I came to that conclusion after alot of research and comparison with other texts. Of course, there are a few things that seem to contradict with what the C's say, but I guess it's a question of interpretation from the human mind that leads to such differences.

Eboard10 said:
I have read Hidden Hands session tons of times, gone through every sentence and compared it with all other information I had gathered insofar including the Cassiopaean transcripts and I found that they coincide in many ways! As I said before I believe it to be a resume of the C's teachings.

Reading the Cassiopaean transcripts without context is not something we advice, because there is a lot you don't understand if you read it without context. I don't really see how they coincide in many ways, but maybe that's because I read the Wave and not the transcripts only.

Let's say it coincides, what can we learn from it? Maybe you can show us where it coincides and what we can learn? IF you've read the Wave?

Eboard10 said:
I guess I was misunderstood when I said that I believe it to be the truth. I don't believe it to contain truth just because it looks nice and is well written, but I came to that conclusion after alot of research and comparison with other texts. Of course, there are a few things that seem to contradict with what the C's say, but I guess it's a question of interpretation from the human mind that leads to such differences.

After a lot of research and comparison with other texts? Have you even read the Wave for example?

I think word salad is indeed open to many interpretations.

We are most certainly NOT Reptilian, and there is nothing remotely reptilian about the True Power Bloodlines. The only 'Reptilian' influences that are in anyway remotely involved with this planet at this time, are those of the Zeta Reticuli and Alpha Draconis systems. They are of no particular threat to you.

For those to whom it may be of some interest, we are of Venusian heritage, originally. What is another name that Venus is called by? Connect the dots.

You might want to read this: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12837.msg110428#msg110428

FWIW, I signed up and participated briefly in the Project Avalon forum last fall (for those who don't know, Project Avalon is a spin-off of Project Camelot). The Hidden Hand material came up there, and it is about the only thread I really pursued (my posts can be found on the third page of this thread, under the same name I use here):

_http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6155

Here was my initial post in that thread:

I think that there are several things about Hidden_Hand's information that indicate that it is hoaxed. Hidden_Hand is obviously familiar with the Ra material, from which he plagiarizes much of his content and upon which he builds -- it is very surprising that he has never heard of the Cassiopaean material, since it generally fits the Ra material hand in glove and is in general more damning of the power elites than the Ra material ever was, and one would expect someone of Hidden_Hand's purported caliber to at least be familiar with this material.

More to the point, I have noted the following inconsistencies with the Ra material just off the top of my head, and there are probably more:

1. Hidden_Hand says that 4th Density is the highest density at which one can maintain an STS polarity, but the Ra material repeatedly describes Carla Rueckert as under the attack of a 5th density STS being in the latter part of the series

2. Hidden-Hand says that the Lucifer social-memory complex originates from Venus, but in the Ra material, it is said that that is Ra's origin. Can both social-memory complexes originate from the same place? Even if that is possible, it is strange that Hidden_Hand didn't clarify since he claims that Lucifer and Ra are 'good friends'.

3. Hidden_Hand says of the Orion group, "They exist within their Group Soul Complex, mostly as a group of discarnate entities, within the Astral Planes of the planets they visit." The Ra material descriptions of the Orion group are at odds with this, indicating that it consists of a majority of 4th density STS in bodily form (including the need to use ships), and a minority of 5th density STS (which Hidden-Hand has claimed does not exist, see 1. above).

4. Hidden_Hand's description of Yahweh as the Earth-logos is completely at odds with both the Ra and the Cassiopaean material, both of which describe Yahweh as a foreign, alien entity (in the Ra material, Yahweh refers to a group of beings -- I would have to double check about that in the Cass material) who interacts with humanity at a mid-point in its history. Yahweh has not been with humanity from the beginning, certainly not in the sense of being the Earth-logos.

These are just some of the more egregious discrepancies. I think that Hidden-Hand's material resonates with some people because there are some core truths mixed in (this is all a game, we are actors in a great drama, etc), but his little speech at the end about how he has grown fond of the posters on ATS, while meant to be endearing, ends up making me embarrassed for him by the transparency of this common emotional ploy. All in all, I think this is a hoax from beginning to end, and was probably not done by anyone of real significance in an insider sense. I am of course interested in everyone else's opinion.

Eboard10, I agree that the material is fascinating, well-written and impressive-sounding, but you come across as rather emotionally invested in this material. I agree with the other members here who have responded so far in that the context is crucial here -- I think its really important to try to be objective and consider all possibilities about how and why this information might have been disseminated, and the audience it is appealing to (not the least of which are anyone familiar with the Ra material and attendant concepts and vocabulary).

Ok.....so I have found a very large red flag just by scanning over the page you posted Eboard....
I was going to read it in more detail and post any red flags I find, but I found one massive red flag without even trying.

There is an animated image on the page with the test above it saying
This image may assist your comprehension:

I recognised the sensation this image produces.....it is a hypnotic opener. It leaves you open to suggestion and not seeing certain things. It disables (or at least reduces) your ability to critically think. To be objective.

Darren Brown recently used the same thing on TV here in the UK to glue people to their seats.
It worked.....my girlfriend and her son where unable to move from their seats. After some observation I realised that she was in a lite hypnotic trance, just from the appropriate suggestions and 30 seconds of watching a very similar image. It only works if you 'go with it'....and as it says 'This image may assist your comprehension:' people are going to stare at it and 'go with it' until they 'get it'....and now have there critical thinking (if they had much to start with) bypassed.

This leads me to the conclusion that the 'hidden hand' is a con artist and manipulator. He is implanting the information he wants into people who are probably not aware of how these things work.

The few bits I have read that you have posted at best suggests egotism and at worst pathology......coupled with the hypnotic manipulation (and probably neuro linguistic programming if I looked for it)....
This says a lot about who this 'person' is.

Ok, you got me, I didn't read the whole thing. I'll take some notes as I read this

[quote author=HH]Understand, that we HAVE to be Negative. That's what we were sent here to be. It is our contract, and it has always been to help you, by providing the "Catalyst" I spoke of earlier. Being Negative is very hard for us, not on a physical level, (the characters we play enjoy our roles, as we're programmed that way), but on a Spiritual level, it is hard. We surpassed the lowly negative vibrations eons ago. We are Light, and we are Love. It is a very hard thing for us to do Spiritually, to create all this Negativity, but we do it because we love you, and it is for your highest good, ultimately. You could say, that it is our Sacrifice that we have made, in order to be of Service to the One Infinite Creator, and to you, our Brothers and Sisters in the One. [/quote]

Ok, so the source makes no bones about being of "negative polarity". If that is the case why should one even trust it? If their game is to propagate negativity, how could this be anything other than disinformation?

Up until this point, this source sounds like it was lifted right out of the Ra, Law of One series. Then there is this:

[quote author=HH] “How do you choose a Service to others path?”

Be good to yourself. Cultivate a genuine Love for Life, and for Being. Be genuinely thankful to the Infinite Creator every day, for bringing you into Being, and for his bountiful provision. You have "survived" this far, have you not? You may not have everything you want, but you have everything you need, in order to complete that which you incarnated here to do. Give thanks for that. Show acknowledgment and gratitude to the Infinite Creator, for all that It has done, and is doing for you. It has given you the gift of Life Experience, and offered you the Free Will to decide what you will Create with it. Guard your thoughts carefully, as they are more powerful than you may imagine. When you are coming from a place of Love for, and Service to your Creator, a life of Service to others will become a natural outflowing from that. Always look for ways that you can be of assistance to your fellow Beings. Being of encouragement to others. Build people up, and do not put people down. Be a beacon of light, in a dark world.
Does that old lady need a hand with her shopping bags? How do you treat the homeless man who asks you for some spare change for the shelter? Ever heard about "Angels in disguise"? Look and see the Divine Spark in the Heart of all Beings. Treat them as you would like to be treated yourself, and as you would your Creator if he was speaking directly with you. "For even as you are doing it to the least of these, you are doing it unto me". The Law of Radiation and Attraction. Your thoughts, words, and actions return to you. Ultimately, cultivate a spirit of humble Gratitude. You won't go far wrong with that. Desire to Serve flows naturally from a grateful heart. [/quote]

To me, I get the impression that he just wants us to think good thoughts, be nice, do good deeds and all will be sunshine and roses. What about gathering knowledge, networking, paying attention to the objective reality left and right? Does that relate at all to the STO path? All I'm hearing in this response is another variation of YCYOR. Again it gets back to the obvious negative nature of the source, why would this source have any business on helping people reach an STO state? It sounds like it's interests are in keeping the whole planet in a state of negativity.

[quote author=HH]

“I agree with many others that your answers are very much in line with several sources I have read in the past, including the channellings of Ra, the Cassiopians and several others.
Can you explain your interpretation of such "channellings" and if they are another source of disclosure from your people?”

I have spoken on Ra in my previous answers today. I have not heard of Cassiopians. There are no other communications from my Family at this time, than this one, though there is a possibility of another soon, depending upon certain events.

My general view of "channellings" is that the majority of them are of very poor quality. That is not necessarily a slight against those bringing them through, but more a matter of their lack of receptivity and subsequent distortions. It is very rare, to find a good, stable, clear, and impartial channel. The key element in channeling, is the ability to temporarily withdraw the "filters" of your own personal beliefs and be a clear channel. To bring through what is actually given, not your slant on what you think it might mean. When I am saying 'you', I mean this in a general term of course here, not 'you' personally. Always remember that it's meant to be about the Message, not the messenger. The Ra channellings are very accurate indeed. They are the only ones I know of that I would be happy to classify as a "Clear" message. Though as I say, even then it's not 100%. More like 85-90%.

Another difficult issue with channeling, is that you can start off recieving a Positive entity, and if you are not very perceptive in your discerment and careful in your protection when identifying an incoming channel, you can get a Negative one that pretends to be positive, but gradually slips in more and more misinformation, having gained your trust. The ones that give you precise dates and times are nearly always ones to avoid. Positive entities will not give a date and time. Negative ones will do, so they can set you up for a fall. Once you're tricked into predicting dates and times, and they don't happen, they've succeeded in putting out the Light of your message, as no one will see any credibility in you.
[/quote]

Again, I don't understand why he would be warning us about getting a negative entity when this source itself is negative. Wouldn't the source want us to receive negative entities? I agree with the idea of not believing in dated predictions, this is pretty obvious though to most of us who have read any amount of channeled material.

[quote author=HH]“You are essentially saying that a soul can only choose positivity in a world where negativity also exists. If there were no protagonist in this world, there'd be no opportunity for a human soul to choose 'good' or 'evil' and thus prove on a spiritual level that they deserve one afterlife fate over another.If we only had positivity to choose from, we'd learn nothing and our souls would manage to prove nothing.”

Exactly.

That is the reason why we came. It was a great Sacrifice for us. Hard as it is to comprehend from within the mental confines of 3rd Density life experience, we do it, because we Love you. [/quote]

This is almost making me sick...

I'm sorry, but I think you might want to examine your thoughts on why this information is so essential and why you've chosen to believe in it. So far I have yet to see anything beyond rehashed Ra sessions and new-age/conspiracy type programming. Maybe instead of requesting that we all read through this information, you could take the time to find the parts you feel are helpful to people and then we can discuss those. So far I have yet to see anything that appears to be helpful to people in a practical sense.

Eboard10 said:
I had gathered insofar including the Cassiopaean transcripts and I found that they coincide in many ways! As I said before I believe it to be a resume of the C's teachings.

So we (Lucifer) were sent to help. Once the order was given from the Council of Elders, we "Fell", or Descended back to a place where we could, with hard work and focus, once again materialize a 3rd Density manifestation of ourself.

Cassiopaeans said:
Q: (L) Who is Lucifer?
A: You. The human race.

Q: (L) So part of the "fall" into the physical existence and
part of the Edenic story of the whole business, "you shall eat
by the sweat of your brow," has to do with being physical
and needing to eat?
A: Lucifer, "The fallen Angel." This is you.
Q: (L) So, "falling" means going into physical existence
wherein you must feed on other life, other beings, is that it
?
A: Yes.

A: But this is a repeating syndrome.
Q: (L) Is it a repeating syndrome just for the human race or
is it a repeating syndrome throughout all of creation?
A: It is the latter.
Q: (L) Is this a repeating syndrome throughout all of creation
simply because it is the cyclic nature of things? Or is it as the
Indians call it, Maya?
A: Either or.

Back
Top Bottom