Merged threads on Illuminati - Hidden Hand

Before venturing onto GLP, best read this and all comments below it:
http://intheknow7.wordpress.com/2010/04/11/godlike-productions-glp-%E2%80%9Ccontrolled-opposition%E2%80%9D-gatekeepers-for-global-mgt-team/

This person (Quorum) doesn't seems to be from the 'light & love' variety. Thou I didn't read it all, only a bit.

I'am reading it know and there's similarity with what C's said. I'am not going to ask questions because the site collects data about you and it's similar with what C's said, but it's interesting read. I came across this post:

More shite right out of the C's transcripts. Quorum is an attention -satiation professional- who's ego needs stroking.

....can't believe in him/herself ,so needs you guys to validate him.

He believes that the C's, the Law of One material, and one other channeled website are the ONLY truths in this world.

Completely hypocritical in saying Peggy Kane influences her evp's with her beliefs (NOT that I believe that BS either), but LJK somehow doesn't influence the info she received on a quija board!

When are people going to wake up to the fact that the only truth detector is WITHIN
I did not say mistakes have not been made by LJK that is for them to figure out and some of the mistakes they made have opened them to attack now they must deal with it, it was warned years ago actually what could occur if they let it get to there head to much or focused to much on one aspect.

I never said that site information is 100% correct I did say it has alot of truth if your look for a reference but said to compare with all other sources and eventually you would figure it out yourself.

Remember this all knowledge you can learn is only on aspect of logos it is not the entirely nor with what you learn in all your lifetimes in this realm be relevant in the next you can fall for the trap for eternity if like while trying to seek fame and learn all you can about how things work in this realm but then you will for all eternity search for those answers and never complete it there is some in cass group in risk of this right now they have few years to see this and there was some clues with codes giving of this possibility.

It a game the tools are to be used however dont become sucked in by the tools use the tools and move on dont make it your focus point, less risk malipulated by those who wish to keep you blind.

In realm of the entitys we have spoke about they create the experience in the moment, time does not exsist nor direction it simply is project there no speed no time no concepts that are of this density in such realm they are 3rd level distortions.

understand this whole game is bunch of leveled distortions that you work and solve each time like a puzzle, now you dont have do these distortions if you learn in one lifetime the higher truth that I will let you discover I know the answer but will not say it 'I have given clues in everything I have said in everypost those with wisdom will see it'.

It is not for me to reveal to you that lesson.

What mistake, this sounds like there is good information in C's material but look in others material so it is in the end all mixed and people are confused. And what I learned here on this forum is that people are not focused and there's plenty of of other material that backs what C's said, and they clearly said not to focus on one source.

About the hierarchical structure of lizzies:

Who are the paternal fathers and mothers of the "reptilians"?
Answered already the ones the bible refers to as the fallen angels who rebeled against heaven, but if look into other post this is explained how deep it does.

On the the hierachy structure it is broken into ranks at top of which are what is known as dracos and draconian lords the lords are big like 25foot they look like the idea of the devils in your ancient texts only more bulky, they have horns wings and darkish red skin they do look like your deplications of the devil and could be consider tied to that concept yes.

just below the draconian types is birdlike and fishlike then reptilian overlords which are about 12foot they have tails and look like those drawing people have done of idea of reptilian some of which are like crocodiles, then below that comes the lesser reptilians people have called lizzies they dont have tails and are thinner have darkish green skin and yellow eyes do have snake like features and lizard like they are around 7-9foot, they are slaves to the higher rank each is slave to those above them.

Then comes the grey hybrid types which range from 5 main types the most active on earth has been type 2 and 1 and they are entirely a genetic biochemical creation by the lizzies to serve as shepard for earth while they are away.

The roswell crash itself was a type 2 grey crash and it is mostly them who interact with the secret groups and miltary and government that conspiracy theorists speak of, on rare occasions a reptilian may manifest for a time a form to use and yes it normally does represent itself as lizard man.

Then you have past hybridisation experiments that created the nephilim they are around 10-15foot and are part human and reptilian dna but appear more reptilianish they are used a first line of offense always and carry weapons simlar to those seen in stargate like the stun guns.

The higher ranked reptilians and flishlike dont like to use ranged combat so have technology designed to support close combat etc example is that like those in predator, technology of personal shields from projectiles and ability to shift back and forth between dimensions they like the feel of the hunt the warrior nature in them takes over they are fearse warriors and it gains them respect for there piers.

There is of course others but for now this will do.

Don't the Nephilim look like giant humans not reptilianish, he didn't mentioned Orion STS, but these mention of reptilians like devils came across my mind long ago because they look similar to devils. Been wondering about these bird like aliens because C's said we have bird genes and there are pictures of bird like creatures in Egypt and Babylonia. Now I can get glimpse from where came the inspiration for movie predator.

About Jesus:

Pleadian entity of 4th density origin who as life progressed made contact with higherself and raised conciousness so it was bleeding between two spheres of conciousness. The entity was on task to bring knowledge to world that would change the perspective and bring people closer to God this did not fully suceed. yeshua/Jesus will come back and sort out mess made in his name this will occur in your lifetime.

The concept of the Christ conciousness is correct, jesus did achieve communication with this part of himself and it is through that link he was able to do some of the miracles claimed not not all are what happened.

Some truth in it but this claim that he will come back sounds like desinfo and contradicts his claim that we have to be our own Messiah. This person is a close to be genuine or the desinfo campaign is getting better and better.

Forget about this thread, sorry that I posted a disinfo link. I knew that it kind of was. that why I said to be aware. But it would be external considerate if I explained myself.

[quote author=dannybananny]Some truth in it but this claim that he will come back sounds like disinfo and contradicts his claim that we have to be our own Messiah. This person is a close to be genuine or the desinfo campaign is getting better and better.[/quote]

That's what I noticed also. Those 'en-lighted' figures at first rejected the Cassiopaeans. But now they sort of embrace it, sort of and with that, add there own view to it. So it can be seen that the disinfo campaign is getting smarter. Maybe that is because the awareness about the Cassiopaeans has increased? I guess they have to adjust.

bjorn said:
[quote author=dannybananny]Some truth in it but this claim that he will come back sounds like disinfo and contradicts his claim that we have to be our own Messiah. This person is a close to be genuine or the desinfo campaign is getting better and better.

That's what I noticed also.[/quote]
I have always thought about this return as a conceptual one rather than the same physical person known as Jesus. I think the return is of the concept of a person or a group of persons gathering knowledge and sharing it freely with others, expanding it in the world to try to raise humanity consciousness. We are perhaps already experiencing this now!
Just my take on it. May be wrong though.

Edit: spelling

Laura said:
My my! Eboard, the first thing we expect of people who come to this forum is to introduce themselves. This introduction doesn't have to reveal your real name or location or other details that could attract harm to you, but we do expect to know a little bit about your thought world development. You didn't do that. That's the first thing.

The mess you plopped on our porch is rather similar to many other piles of nonsense that we have all waded through in our collective years of examining such things - nothing new there. What is, of course, disturbing, is how blatant the stealing and inversion of ideas and concepts is within this twisted monologue.

Quite frankly, the ONLY similarities to our work or even the Ra material is that some of the same words are used, but that is where the similarity ends. The content continuum behind those words you have brought here is like bizarro world where everything is backward, black is white, good is evil, up is down, and so on. Just goes to show you what a schizoidal psychopath can do.

In analyzing this material, we notice a consistent contamination of ideology via an infiltration of foreign, simplistic, and doctrinaire contents. There is a clear moral warping of the ideas we consider here to be highly probable. It is also rather clear that your own knowledge base - that is LACK of knowledge - has made you susceptible to this "psychological pressure."

The author of this word salad is being treated by you with no critical distance. His pathological anomalies and characteristic way of viewing/presenting things are clear to those who have spent time studying such things objectively, but you are unable to see them. Instead, you are treating his ideas as at least equal to those presented in our work here and it just doesn't fly. The only conclusion to be drawn from this inability to discern the differences is that your natural critical faculties are atrophied and this has made you susceptible to this infiltration of the mind. You seem to have inhaled so much pathological material that you are convinced that this quite abnormal individual is a unique genius and his writings are something of great value.

The question that persists for us here is this: are you, too, pathologically twisted or are you just confused?

Well, let me note that your almost fanatical zeal in promoting this obvious nonsense strikes me as an attempt to impose your conceptual view on others. There is significant - though controlled - pathological egotism evident in your words and manner of writing. You liberally utilize paramoralistic insinuations - suggesting that the members here are somehow morally deficient if they don't see the same things you see in this work - and you definitely have that "flavor" of exceptional tenacity that generally accompanies certain pathological states. We call it the "Energizer Bunny Effect."

Undoubtedly, in some other contexts, you have been able to overpower other people's objections, or at least argued them into silence because they realized that their thinking was turning desperately illogical in their attempts to counter your relentless, egotistical, paramoralistic, discourse. That isn't going to happen here because we are familiar with these tactics that are outgrowths of pathology.

There are a number of conclusions we can draw from this behavior: possibly you have been a psychological loner for most of your life and now, suddenly, you feel that you have "found the truth." Sadly, I have to tell you that you are a zealot for an ideology that is bigoted, materialistic, and even satanic. This material is warped, possibly by a biological factor present in the author who is undoubtedly pathological, probably a schizoidal psychopath. The oversimplified pattern of ideas devoid of psychological color and based on easily available material that has been ripped off from others, obviously exerts a powerful attraction on you and that is due to the fact that you are insufficiently critical, probably have suffered in your life from downward social adjustment or have been culturally neglected or you are just plain pathological yourself. You undoubtedly have some hysterical tendencies because such writings tend to be attractive to the hysterical types.

In any event, having said all of the above, please be aware that your presence on this forum henceforward will depend on your willingness to be guided by those with much more experience and expertise in dissecting these types of schizoidal writings. You need to calm down, do some reading of a LOT of other material. I will also suggest that the first thing you need to do is download our breathing and meditation program and get started on that. It's free and you will find the link to the download page here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12837.0

If you will just have a little bit of confidence that we do have a clue here, try it our way for awhile, I think you will be more than happy with the outcome.

Wow :shock:

I must say, I'm not much of a contributor here, or any where for that matter, but I am observant.

I've always been a fan of Laura and this forum, especially for her work regarding COINTELPRO.

This last year I read the Hidden Hand material, and I'm currently on session 55 out of 106 of the Ra Material, and I'm on Wave 2 over here.

I was just casually reading this thread when I got to page 3 and saw this reply from Laura, to an innocent defender of the Hidden Hand material. I don't even know if "defender" is the right word, all he done was point out how he couldn't be wrong, as many previous statements were based on assumptions or interpretations.

if the purpose of the thread up until page three was to win a debate, he would have done so.

Now Laura's reply I just read has sent shock waves down my spine. Merely because he was entertaining the idea of HH's material being true, many members here jumped on him like he was a leg of lamb, and they were rabid dogs.

Now Laura often discusses tactics used in COINTELPRO/disinformation, and I always remember reading how she said people over at ATS used such tactics as name calling, leading, guilting, and shaming people... Is this not what I've just witnessed in the above quote?

"pathologically twisted or are you just confused?"

So simply because he was entertaining an idea it opens him up to being pathologically twisted? I was under the impression Laura advocated entertaining all idea's and exploring all paths before reaching a PROBABLE conclusion...?

Some big time posters here basically told the member in question, that this material has already been scrutinized by Laura and other forum members, and it's decided it's bogus, so he should to, other wise he's pathologically twisted.

I'm having a hard time dealing with this, as I say, I've always appreciated Laura and her work. Now this this make me twisted also, because I dare question the common consensus over here? Or am I just a genuine person, seeking genuine truth, as was the guy in question?

I also hate to tread on anyone's toes, but why so willing to accept the C's unconditionally when you wont grant other channels the same privilege? After all, if any of this material is to believed there are many other-worldly fractions at work here, and for all we we know the C's could be disinformation them selves.

I'm not stating that as fact, but as a possibility. As stated, I'm still working my way through it all.

So, somebody please help me understand, I don't want to loose faith In Laura and more spiritually enlightened individuals, but that response did ring my alarm bells.

Sinny said:
I'm having a hard time dealing with this,

That's because you're completely misunderstanding it, Sinny. Try re-reading the thread again without the filter of suspicion you're using. There IS truth here and you're missing it, as well as making some broad and baseless accusations. So, why is that?

s said:
So, somebody please help me understand, I don't want to loose faith In Laura and more spiritually enlightened individuals, but that response did ring my alarm bells.
Faith is not required - in fact we actively discourage it. If you aren't interested in actually researching things and abiding by that research, then you're in the wrong place - period. If you are interested then you need to learn to actually pay attention to facts and recognize the difference between truth and lies. That takes effort - are you willing to put some in?

Sinny said:

I must say, I'm not much of a contributor here, or any where for that matter, but I am observant.

I've always been a fan of Laura and this forum, especially for her work regarding COINTELPRO.

This last year I read the Hidden Hand material, and I'm currently on session 55 out of 106 of the Ra Material, and I'm on Wave 2 over here.

I was just casually reading this thread when I got to page 3 and saw this reply from Laura, to an innocent defender of the Hidden Hand material. I don't even know if "defender" is the right word, all he done was point out how he couldn't be wrong, as many previous statements were based on assumptions or interpretations.

if the purpose of the thread up until page three was to win a debate, he would have done so.

Now Laura's reply I just read has sent shock waves down my spine. Merely because he was entertaining the idea of HH's material being true, many members here jumped on him like he was a leg of lamb, and they were rabid dogs.

Now Laura often discusses tactics used in COINTELPRO/disinformation, and I always remember reading how she said people over at ATS used such tactics as name calling, leading, guilting, and shaming people... Is this not what I've just witnessed in the above quote?

So simply because he was entertaining an idea it opens him up to being pathologically twisted? I was under the impression Laura advocated entertaining all idea's and exploring all paths before reaching a PROBABLE conclusion...?

Some big time posters here basically told the member in question, that this material has already been scrutinized by Laura and other forum members, and it's decided it's bogus, so he should to, other wise he's pathologically twisted.

I'm having a hard time dealing with this, as I say, I've always appreciated Laura and her work. Now this this make me twisted also, because I dare question the common consensus over here? Or am I just a genuine person, seeking genuine truth, as was the guy in question?

I also hate to tread on anyone's toes, but why so willing to accept the C's unconditionally when you wont grant other channels the same privilege? After all, if any of this material is to believed there are many other-worldly fractions at work here, and for all we we know the C's could be disinformation them selves.

I'm not stating that as fact, but as a possibility. As stated, I'm still working my way through it all.

Hi Sinny, as the supposed ‘defender’ I thought I’d pop in and give you my view on things :) Given that you are fairly new to the forum and have only recently started reading the Wave, I can understand your position. Please bear in mind that at the time I was also new to Laura’s work and had just finished going through the transcripts skimming through most of the pages without paying much attention to detail. Shortly after that, I stumbled upon Hidden Hand’s thread on ATS and (in my state of blissful ignorance) I was fascinated by the ‘similarities’ with the Cs (if only I knew how wrong I was!).

You see, that is the issue. If you carefully read all my comments you will see that I was really just trying to prove I was right while anyone who went against my view ‘was clearly wrong’. This is one of the many programmes that were instilled in me since early childhood and I was displaying a clear level of egotism in my writing (you may want to check this topic to get a better understanding about the idea of programmes - http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,7077.0.html)

There was a clear lack of knowledge on my side compared to most other members (if not all) and while they were trying to direct me to the available material on the site, my sole intent was to stick with what I thought I knew and prove myself right.

I think Laura explained my problem very well in these paragraphs:

In analyzing this material, we notice a consistent contamination of ideology via an infiltration of foreign, simplistic, and doctrinaire contents. There is a clear moral warping of the ideas we consider here to be highly probable. It is also rather clear that your own knowledge base - that is LACK of knowledge - has made you susceptible to this "psychological pressure."

[…]

The only conclusion to be drawn from this inability to discern the differences is that your natural critical faculties are atrophied and this has made you susceptible to this infiltration of the mind. You seem to have inhaled so much pathological material that you are convinced that this quite abnormal individual is a unique genius and his writings are something of great value.

[…]

Well, let me note that your almost fanatical zeal in promoting this obvious nonsense strikes me as an attempt to impose your conceptual view on others. There is significant - though controlled - pathological egotism evident in your words and manner of writing. You liberally utilize paramoralistic insinuations - suggesting that the members here are somehow morally deficient if they don't see the same things you see in this work - and you definitely have that "flavor" of exceptional tenacity that generally accompanies certain pathological states. We call it the "Energizer Bunny Effect."

Laura put me in a position where I had to make a choice: go back to school and learn the lessons to grow both in terms of knowledge and being, or leave. Until that point the idea of ‘working on the self’ was alien to me. I had never heard about the works of Gurdjieff et al and had no interest in doing so. Little did I know how important it would become.

On one side I feel embarrassed about what I did and wished I could go back in time and change things but then I realised that it was necessary. It was a key moment in my life where I had let go of my ego and start doing real Work. The more time I spent acquiring knowledge and trying to be objective in my thinking, the more I realised how little I knew and how selfish I was.

No need to worry about losing faith, just focus on acquiring knowledge objectively and you will understand why Laura’s post was not only right but necessary for me. Think of it as a test ;)

anart said:
Sinny said:

That's because you're completely misunderstanding it, Sinny. Try re-reading the thread again without the filter of suspicion you're using. There IS truth here and you're missing it, as well as making some broad and baseless accusations. So, why is that?

s said:
Faith is not required - in fact we actively discourage it. If you aren't interested in actually researching things and abiding by that research, then you're in the wrong place - period. If you are interested then you need to learn to actually pay attention to facts and recognize the difference between truth and lies. That takes effort - are you willing to put some in?

Firstly,

Thanks Eboard, for your calm and rational response, great to see your still active and caught my post.

In response to Anart, I disagree, I haven't read anything over here with a filter of suspicion, quite the opposite really! Why would I? What broad and baseless accusations have I made? My post is full of statements and and honest questions, but I'm yet to see an accusation in there...

It is you who are accusing me of being suspicious and making accusations.

Your comment on faith is also confusing to me, you discourage it? When it is faith that has lead me on the path of self discovery these last 3 years, and it is faith in finding truth that keeps me on this journey. If it wasn't for faith, I'd be most disheartened by all the none sense I've had to wade through to finally start finding answers. And if it wasn't for faith, I could have had my mind corrupted by negativity aimed at this forum, Laura and SOTT... It was faith in Lauras sincerity, that's got me this far.

Would I have a small presence all over the interwebs if it's not research I'm conducting? I need to pay attention to the facts and recognize the difference between truth and lies... That, Anart, is exactly what I am trying to do. The fact that I'm typing this, and gradually reading all the materials over here, should be proof enough of my effort.

I guess my only concern here, is what I view as a contradiction.

I was under the impression that the philosophy here is to digest everything, and then reach your own conclusion, but in this thread I feel I've witnessed the opposite.

Whats your opinions on the above statement?

Sinny said:

I see some people think laura or C's make some statements just like that. It takes people lot of reading to understand why they made that statement. Some times it took me 4 or 5 years to understand why laura made a specific suggestion, only when I read the recommended material. It takes lot of struggle to come to that point. C's wisely says 'when you get it, you get it'. we are fortunate that they are taking their time to make suggestion.

One comes with their accusing statement with their own misunderstanding , some other nut case comes along takes another mile and it goes on until every thing becomes larger issue.

I suggest you read the high lighted words, ask ( or write down) typical honest answer to these words -
Is it ?
what is basis of these conclusions ?,
what is the implications to you, this forum,
Is your assumptions are valid.

This way you will understand more.

when ever the comparison between different materials comes into picture. you need to identify the topic adjacent to each other (write notes) and stop judgement until you read all the material.

Remember C's words are contextual to the person who is asking and their mindset at that time. that doesn't mean it is incorrect as C's has very wise in making statement that has many meaning under many contexts. that is why people are asked to read wave series. Also what we are dealing here ( channeled material, human mind, our reality ) is very layered . so going through all the suggested material is paramount.

Most importantly read wave, political ponerology, suggested psychology books, cognitive science books. As this society and its people are cunningly ponerized for thousands of year, this will give context instead of emotionally reacting to the words like psychopath, pathology, troll etc. some times you may have to read portions of the material multiple times to understand.

Most of the people came here after dwelling in new age and their cointelpro and smelled some thing very bad. so they suggest some thing after they personally burned their hands, pockets (luckily they haven't fried their brain yet). It is up to what you want to make out of it. That is your free will.

Sinny said:
anart said:
Sinny said:

s said:

Firstly,

Thanks Eboard, for your calm and rational response, great to see your still active and caught my post.

In response to Anart, I disagree, I haven't read anything over here with a filter of suspicion, quite the opposite really! Why would I? What broad and baseless accusations have I made? My post is full of statements and and honest questions, but I'm yet to see an accusation in there...

Your comment on faith is also confusing to me, you discourage it? When it is faith that has lead me on the path of self discovery these last 3 years, and it is faith in finding truth that keeps me on this journey. If it wasn't for faith, I'd be most disheartened by all the none sense I've had to wade through to finally start finding answers. And if it wasn't for faith, I could have had my mind corrupted by negativity aimed at this forum, Laura and SOTT... It was faith in Lauras sincerity, that's got me this far.

Would I have a small presence all over the interwebs if it's not research I'm conducting? I need to pay attention to the facts and recognize the difference between truth and lies... That, Anart, is exactly what I am trying to do. The fact that I'm typing this, and gradually reading all the materials over here, should be proof enough of my effort.

You clearly are seeing things through some kind of filter, because you are not reading Laura's post objectively.

If you will read Laura's post, she wasn't saying he was pathologically twisted for just entertaining an idea. It was about the way he was acting, which, with enough knowledge, can clearly be seen to be pathological.

It is bogus, not because high profile forum members say so, but because it is an obvious mixture of truth and lies to those with the knowledge to distinguish between the two. You clearly don't have that knowledge yet, so it is a sign to learn more if you want to continue. I know what it's like to be a new member here, and it is NOT easy. But sometimes when people come here with their own false ideas (that we know to be false from the sharing of knowledge/experience of hundreds of people), they really need to be given the ultimatum: Abandon your false ideas by learning, or leave. Don't believe what we tell you, but go and learn for yourself, and this network will be with you every step of the way.

And this is where faith comes in. You seem to be confusing faith with blind belief.

For instance, if upon reading Laura's works for the first time, you have "Faith in Laura's sincerity", this is not faith. It's a belief influenced by factors such as your desires, your present beliefs, Laura's writing style etc. We can't just trust whatever "resonates" with our unconscious programs and expect never to get burnt. Simply trusting "faith" to guide you away from lies and toward truth, is not faith. There is no free lunch.

Ideally, faith is to be completely open, seeking knowledge and experience, in order to grow and learn, following your life path. It is the engine that should drive us on our quest to be free. However faith without knowledge is useless, as all the religions (including new age) have shown. Living in true faith is far more difficult than it sounds, as our unconscious fears and habits drive so many of our decisions.

In short: Taking information on "faith" = bad. Having true faith that all in the cosmos is as it should be, that you are where you need to be, and to go ahead and learn your lessons with eyes wide open, = good.

This is my attempt at explaining how I see it anyway.

So finish The Wave to get a good idea of what we're all about. After that is where the journey begins.

fwiw- anart's statement that faith isn't required was in response to:

I don't want to loose faith In Laura

Not faith in general.

but why so willing to accept the C's unconditionally when you wont grant other channels the same privilege?

Those who take the time to study the material and Laura's posts know that these statements aren't true. Hence they came from:

[quote author=The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language]
suspicion - The act of suspecting something, especially something wrong, on little evidence or without proof.[/quote]

Sinny said:

In order for you to understand how you are coming across, you are going to have to understand some very basic concepts about truth, lies and communication. There are no shortcuts on that, unfortunately, so you have to put in the work. Reading the work of G.I. Gurdjieff will go a long way toward helping you understand.

s said:

Not accusing you of anything. Re-read your post as if someone else wrote it and if you don't come away with the feeling that this forum, or Laura, has done something "terribly wrong" then you're not being honest.

s said:

Jerry addressed this in his post. We don't need people to "believe" Sinny, we need people to "know" - or at least work on it.

s said:

No, the 'proof' is in the pudding and the post you wrote was riddled with emotional suggestion that you were being lied to and that Laura was shutting someone down for no reason and you "just couldn't understand that", and were oh so innocently confused, while smearing Laura and this forum with a brush of hypocrisy. All of that would have been understandable (as many people use emotional manipulation to try to win "arguments") but even your base premise was wrong because you couldn't even understand what Laura had written.

It's very simple, Sinny - there is truth and there are lies and it is never wrong to point out lies - certainly not on this forum. Just because you cannot yet tell the truth from lies does not mean that others cannot and enough time and energy has been spent over the years reaching a level of discernment that to grant a stage for nonsense on this forum is not only a waste of time, it's a waste of energy and, with the world on fire, there are more important things to do.

So - your job as a forum member is to get up to speed on your discernment level in your own way and not cry foul just because you can't see what others see.

s said:
I guess my only concern here, is what I view as a contradiction.

I was under the impression that the philosophy here is to digest everything, and then reach your own conclusion, but in this thread I feel I've witnessed the opposite.

Your feelings are clearly not the best judge. This is a research and teaching forum - the people who frequent it are interested in learning and in order to learn, it is often necessary for the teacher to point out falsity in order for the student to learn to see it themselves. This is a not a free for all forum where all sorts of garbage gets posted and then it's up to each person to wade through it themselves. We don't really have time for that.

s said:
Whats your opinions on the above statement?

My opinion on your statements is that your cup is a bit full and you'd really - really - benefit from reading a lot more and posting a bit less. When you encounter internal friction due to reading something, you should stop and think about it - not post about it - because chances are that the only conflict occurring at that point is the conflict between your own lies and the truth. In other words, try to consider the idea that you don't know what you think you know and that before you is a vast sea of information that can change everything if you actually listen and stop trying to bend it to what you think you already know. Reading some G.I. Gurdjieff would also help you enormously because you put way too much stock in your own understanding of things, which always leads to confusion and strife when objective reality hits you in the face. fwiw.

Hi,

I've searched the forum but found no reference to this material:

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_illuminati_55.htm

It's from 2008 and clearly the predicted "harvest" has not materialised in quite the way prophecied.

Regardless, it shares a lot of similarities with much of the C material, in its treatment of STO/STS, graduation to 4th Density etc.

Has anyone else read this please? I'd love to hear people's thoughts. (Warning, it's a long read by anyone's reckoning.)

Best,

Ging..

Back
Top Bottom