message from God (of course not, man !!!)

ApotheosisMMC.

Jedi Council Member
a lot of trolling sts with something in mind for the future ... or just a psychotic fanatic ... whatever it is does not stop us from laughing at us :)

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/nasa-scientists-confirm-the-reception-of-a-message-from-god/

thank you for helping me and moving my subject, definitely fits more here ... even so has a "very particular" nuance of a group of scientists who are behind this.

matías maurán said:
thank you for helping me and moving my subject, definitely fits more here ... even so has a "very particular" nuance of a group of scientists who are behind this.

I don't think there are any scientists behind that article Matias. The website you linked to is a satire website, it says at the bottom of the page -

“World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

I had a good laugh at it though. :lol:

Peam said:
matías maurán said:

I don't think there are any scientists behind that article Matias. The website you linked to is a satire website, it says at the bottom of the page -

“World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

I had a good laugh at it though. :lol:
Well I do not speak English natively and the news I was on the list that gives google now ... so I went to the source but there is nothing more ... well at least now if I laugh at knowing that I have been trolled .. .ufff ​​at least we have outboard a few incompetent scientists, thanks to the warning :lol:

Back
Top Bottom