jaela

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi, I would like to share with you here a dream. My mother is dreaming a lot and gets often messages in her dreams. She can predict things from her dreams. Of course not all her dreams are so significant, but once in the week she has interesting dreams. So I said to her that I really would like to get a message also in her dream , that can help me make decisions easier. Long time nothing happened.
2 days ago she went to sleep, than after 2 hours she woke up and was in the kind of sleeping-dreaming stage, and she said she felt like somebody is putting a message to her head. That somebody said the message is for me and and in the form of visions she has got 6 messages:

1.I should believe in God, and my life will be much easier.(but who is God? energy,universe, person, imagination)

2.I should ask him for help if I need it, and he will support me. (my weakness is asking for help, I try to do everything myself)

3.My releasing of phlegm from my throat is because of my disability of asking for help.

4.I should remember what is written on the headstone of my grandparents tomb,,I´m in everything, if you belive in me you will live forever´´

5.I should remember that miracles can happen, like an example he said if I remeber what I thought about our neighbour. I thought he will never change, but half a year ago we noticed a really big change.

6.He said I shoud think about why we are coming back all the times from trekkings with full bags of chestnuts, mushrooms and herbs-who is giving it to us?

It´s really personal, and some details nobody could know just me. I´m very grateful for the messages, and that somebody or something somewhere thinks about me.
What do you think what are the messages in your opinion?

Dear jaela,
can you imagine walking on a city market buying fruits and vegetables? Imagine that sound of a market activities all around you. A noise of people's voices and messages. There is an interaction among people who sell food, people who buy, those who just watch, etc. You can hear conversations directed to you and to other people as well. Someone tells/asks you to buy his apples because they are best in the world, the other one offers you loudly other things,... What is your response in your daily life? There could be nice apples for you and there could be bad ones either, it's up to you to open your eyes and sharpen your brain to avoid being cheated. So, my opinion is that we can hear many things in our dreams which could be or not, aimed to us. The question is who send them and with which purpose. There is no just good guys or just bad guys approaching us. We can hear them all, it is up to a person to explore the background of a message. If someone receives the message which demands something, I would interpret that as a salesman pushes me to buy his product/apples,.. Why would anyone do that? You shouldn't let anyone to make choices instead of you. At the same time you should be aware of choices you make.

Hopefully this helped a bit.

Thanks for your answer, its always better to see things from different points of view. I think a will have to make a difference between help and help, but I m really happy that I can share my strange experiences with people who can understand them here on the forum, thanks again and bye, j

Hi Jaela,

Messages from outside ourselves deserves vigilant research and also work from within. We have to really examine where the message is coming from and from who. Many examples are throughout Laura's work that expresses this caution. I encourage you to do a search on the forum and research this.

I do want to give you a hint on where to start regarding belief. Especially from this:

1.I should believe in God, and my life will be much easier.(but who is God? energy,universe, person, imagination)

There is a great post from Laura here

From experience working on self is not the easy road. This forum is filled with examples of this. It is a choice that each and everyone of us here on Earth has to decide, do we take the easy path or the rough. The easy path is longer. The results are the same, but the question really is on how long do you want to take to get there? And what is it you truly seek?

Last night I had a dream about some kind of message I heard from someone but I couldn’t see the person.

Voice : “Earth are now one years, new concepts are arrived.
Me: How is that possible.
Voice: Because You”.

I don’t know what’s the dream means, but I felt “Because You” referring to the Forum members/groups.
Any insightful thoughts ?

Last night I had a dream about some kind of message I heard from someone but I couldn’t see the person.

Voice : “Earth are now one years, new concepts are arrived.
Me: How is that possible.
Voice: Because You”.

I don’t know what’s the dream means, but I felt “Because You” referring to the Forum members/groups.
Any insightful thoughts ?
You understand it in the sense of the people on the forum and surely there is a very close match, but what comes is for you.

It is because of you, who you are now, so your current moment of evolution is important by way of example.

Your being now is in such a way that it allows this to arrive or let's say that this arrives because of the way your being is.

And yes, I'm sure there are some more.

That is what I think,
always with the caution to have with dreams.

Back
Top Bottom