Meta of the meta

Amarock

The Force is Strong With This One
As far as I understand and CS told us, there is seven levels of existence from first being senselee matter till seventh being united into one.
With many stops along the way of course.

But the real question is why. Why is this system even exists at all? And I'm not even ask who and how created it or anything like this, but rather this:
Isn't it kind of jail in itself being locked into this eternal ascending-descending flow?
Is there actually no way to leave into complete oblivion or whatever?
Are poor souls forced into this eternal wanderings?

Now, I remember when CS asked why there is 7 steps in this process and not 5 or 9 - and they said that things simply the way they are.
But they probably dont know aby better tho - I mean if every soul is a broken mirror's shard, then they are just bigger than others. So I dont expect too much reply on this.

I don't know if this will help, or not.

"We" are the Cosmic Mind/Universe/The One become manifest so that it can experience everything. To my mind, that is why "all there is is lessons" so that the Cosmic Mind/Universe/ The One can learn and experience everything.

The Cs have said several times, in different ways, that all is one and one is all. We are all part of the Cosmic Mind and the Cosmic Mind is in all of us.

That is how I understand it, anyway.

I think of it as being similar to octaves. The Cs talked about something I remember as 'natural boundaries of the universe' and I wonder if consciousness somehow reflects within itself at these boundaries causing wave interference patterns that in turn create standing waves or something like that at some points in that 'space'.
If you plug a string, like on a guitar, it will oscillate in different frequencies (harmonics) if you touch/hold the string at certain positions.
pA0iS.jpg
In the first row of the picture the whole string will swing up and down. In the second row the two parts of the string will swing in opposite direction, creating a rest point in the middle, induced by putting your finger there. Even if you lift your finger after plugging the string it will continue to swing in that pattern. The sound is twice as high (doubled frequency, octave). These are fractions or proportions (a relation to itself) and it works with any length or tension of strings. I guess it even works with a 'circular' string (think of a vibrating edge of a wine glass. Or a wobbling ring on which a wave pattern circulates around). If circular then the rest points may even wander around if the vibrations are not pure because there is no definite beginning and end like on a straight string and interference will cause them to shift.

But the real question is why. Why is this system even exists at all? And I'm not even ask who and how created it or anything like this, but rather this:
Isn't it kind of jail in itself being locked into this eternal ascending-descending flow?

I guess the perception of it being like a jail comes from our limited perspective, though life can indeed feel like that at times. That is, we obviously aren't in position to make judgments about the order of the universe, since there's so much that we don't know or understand, not only about the structure of the universe, but about things that we have to deal with in our day to day life.

So if I find a fault with the universe, I reflect on my own assumptions.

As far as I understand and CS told us, there is seven levels of existence from first being senselee matter till seventh being united into one.
C's said "Universe exist for the Experience". Experience itself depends on consciousness. consciousness itself what we can perceived based on the senses physical ( as we understand now, physical, mental or emotional to say the least) or not( spiritual and what ever ). Densities are grooves of the consciousness. In US, High school goes from 8th grade to 12 the grade, In some other countries it goes from 6th-10th. Syllabus levels are not same either. Why there are 7 or 10, does it matter?. Some body who created school felt that is useful. It is the Syllabus or what we learn from that matters.

With many stops along the way of course.

Going with "Jail" meaning of the word, "Physically constraining and limiting", 3D does look like it for sure. But, we have 5D where we can contemplate for ever and make a conscious choice about what to do even if it is meant to come back to 3D. If so, Why did we do ?

Well, World is hard to live by as of now, when we looked with that lens every thing looks grim. To give example, When Parents look back say through pictures, they find their child cute, but the kid may not feel that. But one day when he becomes father or grand father he may surely feel that. Probably it is Oxytocin or relative safety he has from the distance or through the knowledge of nothing bad happened or whatever. So understanding seems to change the perception of the event. step by step we learn it through life's experiences that's it for the Universe exist ( irrespective of densities or infinite parallel universes of the density or shuttling between the densities if needed).

I think you are looking through pessimistic lens. What will you be doing if you are not here?. How much drama happened since this millennium. Yes it is hard to sit back and watch the show, isn't this good experience knowing that you are learning some thing which you wouldn't have otherwise. What if there are wise folks (order or hierarchy or intelligence or information field or God) exist who setup this for our learning just like we do to our own care?. If it is random DNA monkeying we wouldn't have been here.

Back
Top Bottom