Michael Jackson Dies

rs

Dagobah Resident
I know the dude was most likely a pedophile, and when all of the speculation about his abuse came out, I listened to the words of his songs with a different slant, finding them somewhat creepy instead of romantic. Still, I suspect he lived a tortured life, both externally and internally. A large part of me simply wrote him off as a pedophile psychopath, but a small part of me always wondered how many human beings could have withstood the kinds of pressures he faced.

Reuters said:
Pop star Michael Jackson dead: report
Reuters

Police tape hangs across the street near the emergency room dock for the xterior UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles Reuters – Police tape hangs across the street near the emergency room dock for the xterior UCLA Medical Center …

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) – Pop giant Michael Jackson, who took to the stage as a child star and went on to set the world dancing to the thumping rhythms of his music for decades, died Thursday, TMZ website reported. He was 50.

"We've just learned Michael Jackson has died," TMZ said.

"Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back," the entertainment site said.

There was no official confirmation of the reported death and spokespersons for Jackson could not be reached for comment.

Earlier, the Los Angeles Times said that the singer had been rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital by fire department paramedics who found him not breathing when they arrived at the singer's home.

The newspaper said paramedics performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation at the scene before taking him to the UCLA Medical Center hospital.

Jackson had been due to start a series of comeback concerts in London on July 13 running until March 2010. The singer, whose hits include "Thriller" and "Billie Jean," had been rehearsing in the Los Angeles area for the past two months.

The shows for the 50 London concerts sold out within hours of going on sale in March.

Jackson started out as a child star in the band "The Jackson 5" more than 40 years ago.

He has lived as a virtual recluse since his acquittal in 2005 on charges of child molestation.

There have been concerns about Jackson's health in recent years but the promoters of the London shows, AEG Live, said in March that Jackson had passed a 4-1/2 hour physical examination with independent doctors.

(Additional Reporting by Jill Serjeant; Writing by Frances Kerry, Editing by Jackie Frank)

Re: Micheal Jackson Dies

Sad news for me. Also worth noting this comes on the heels of Ed McMahon dying yesterday and Farrah Fawcett earlier today. We all know how many celebrities can be either victims of mind control or willing participants to the creation of their fame. One wonders just what is going on...

C's said:
A: It is not just "waves" beamed by such things as HAARP or microwaves, it is also a quickening of the cosmos. Those who are not integrated will disintegrate at an even faster rate than ever.

One of the best musicians who ever lived just died today. And I am really sad people like micheal and elvis makes the music world what it is today well they are part of the reason. he was one of my best old timer musicians and know he is gone R.I.P Micheal Jackson

Sad to hear that he passed away. Some of his songs like Earth Song, to me seem to imply that perhaps he was a struggling soul rather than a paedophile or a psychopath. Rest in peace Michael Jackson. At least your troubles are over.

I grew up with the Jackson Five and Michael and I too am sad to see him go. I've always enjoyed his music and he was indeed a great singer however I think he is far better off now also. He was destroying everything he created with such bad PR that it was a shame. Rest in Peace Michael.
This also reminds me of how my mom always said these things come in 3s!

I do not think Micheal was a pedophile or psychopath. Like Vulcan59 say he was just a lost soul and he had problems. Think about the stories you heard of his life he had it ruth. Even when he was little his daddy was a psychopath. But I also think he is better of now he did his part in the music business

rs, thank you for your thread.

When M. J. went solo, I was just coming out of high school and entering my 20 something decade. Being a music fan, naturally I enjoyed his major top hits. I tried not to form any prejudices or conclusions concerning the trouble he's seen because I've been unable to gather enough info to make a clear picture.
I'm sure he had faults, maybe even some serious ones, but I think it's also plausible that he was targeted with the intention of bringing him to his knees if not ruin him totally. That would seem to be consistent with psychopathic behavior directed against him (or anyone).
I have no way of knowing either way, but I admired his innovation, drive, stamina and physical discipline. He was truly an original who brought a lot of enjoyment to a lot of people. I doubt any of his publically vocal critics will ever have that said about them.

Peace, M.J. - you need the rest.

Sad news, indeed... Michael Jackson was my favorite singer when I was a kid.

But the timing is perfect : he died just in time to distract the medias (and everyone who pay attention to them) from the failed fake revolution in Iran.

Well, personally, my reaction was "blah" :cool2:
I've never been a fan, to say the least...

Vulcan59 said:
Sad to hear that he passed away. Some of his songs like Earth Song, to me seem to imply that perhaps he was a struggling soul rather than a paedophile or a psychopath. Rest in peace Michael Jackson. At least your troubles are over.
My thoughts as well...

perhaps he is in a much nicer place now.. rest in peace

I don't feel sad to be honest.
I hope he's at peace now though.

Although he did made a huge impression on music and his legacy will survive (well 5 years at the most) he was totally far out megalomaniac and totally detached from reality (based on what I saw of course.).
As far as I know, despite his success he never looked really sane, no wonder of course as he was surrounded by minders and his not funny weird family.
You really got to wonder what is behind all of this though, what kind of mass mind control was going on.

I am still puzzled by his close relationship with Uri Geller and his fake "I am a daddy" stories.
There are still circumstancial evidences about his alleged paedophilia and I was quite striken that suddenly, as he is dead, this did not matter anymore (and the rest of his out of here personality.).
That's too keeping in line with how psychopaths wants us to think, if we forget the past about the bad things someone did how are we to have a clear picture of who was really this person osit.

I always wondered if his bankruptcy wasn't planned out in advance and to whom the money he earned really went to ?

When I was a kid MJ, was my favorite singer as well so when i heard the news I got a little emotional and kind of nostalgic thinking of back in the day, listening to his tunes with my family in Iran... I found it interesting, that all my family in Iran are so upset over his death too since they e-mailed me about it. I was a little surprised, seeing as how they have a lot of things to be upset about so MJ seemed irrelevant sort of compared to what they are going through to me... but it wasn't to them. I guess what I'm trying to say is that at some level, he made an impression on a lot of people around the world through his music.

Personally, I can't say I fully believed in the accusations of him being a pedophile. It's a possibility it is true, but than it is also possible that some people just wanted to get to his money and get their five minutes of fame using his name.

Pinkerton said:
Sad news for me. Also worth noting this comes on the heels of Ed McMahon dying yesterday and Farrah Fawcett earlier today. We all know how many celebrities can be either victims of mind control or willing participants to the creation of their fame. One wonders just what is going on...

C's said:
A: It is not just "waves" beamed by such things as HAARP or microwaves, it is also a quickening of the cosmos. Those who are not integrated will disintegrate at an even faster rate than ever.

That's what I was thinking of too, and also I can't help but think...maybe all these people who are leaving, just don't want to go through what's about to happen on planet Earth.

Many times I reference what my ole turn of the century "hillbilly" grandmother used to tell me when I was a child. And I mean wayyyy back, deep, real deep in them Appalachian mountains... To be politically correct, I guess they should now be called Appalachian Americans... I also am from that background and DO laugh at hillbilly jokes, cause many are rooted in truth.!.!.! :D She told me that famous people die in groups of three. I dunno if that is a fact, but over the years I've seen it happen, time and time again. I think many superstitions may have some root in truth, but famous people dieing in sets of threes have made me wonder about that "legend"...

Ed McMahon - Died, 23 June 2009 (aged 86)
Farrah Fawcett - Died, 25 Jun 2009 (aged 62)
Michael Jackson - Died, 25 Jun 2009 (aged 50)
fwiw

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

I was never a big fan of Michael the musician and there is no way for me to know about all the allegation thrown at him. Fact is, that he sold 50% of the rights to his songs to Sony for probably less than what it was worth to pay the lawyers. All in all I also feel that he may have been a struggling and naive person who was "milked".

The only ones happy about his death propably are the lawyers who will earn a bounty in the years to come when his assets will be fought over ...

Back
Top Bottom