Mind Bending Time Travel Movie | '41' FULL MOVIE (2012)

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I am really not much into movies so I hope this one is not too "cheesy" for those who are connoisseurs of movies. It does not have special effects or well-known actors but once I started watching it I could not stop until I saw the ending. It did make me think about how traveling back in time might be. One line I liked was "Time travels with you".

nice find , I liked it
it seems to be an Australian production , possibly even a tafe/uni or film school group project
the credits at the end are kinda the give away , like the actors also are the scriptwriter , camera crew ,boom operators and lighting people... 😉
Time travel is one of my favorite subjects and I do watch any
movie that has a bit of it

nice find , I liked it
it seems to be an Australian production , possibly even a tafe/uni or film school group project
the credits at the end are kinda the give away , like the actors also are the scriptwriter , camera crew ,boom operators and lighting people... 😉
Time travel is one of my favorite subjects and I do watch any
movie that has a bit of it

I am glad you liked it too @rrraven. And thanks for noticing the Australian sources. I went back and noticed some of the location names. One was ANCIENT HOPLITIKON of MELBOURNE Inc. THRACIAN PELTASTS who probably did the one small ancient war clip.

What I liked about this movie was that it was more conceptually oriented and there was no "time machine" as many movies would depict. There are no dials, buttons, or hardly any details about selecting the entry/exits when going back in "time". It does make it a little difficult to follow I think but it is the reasons for going back and the way the character learns as he goes that made me think more deeply about what it would be like to actually have such a technology.

I said there were no "special effects" but the credits do have a make-up/special effects person listed. It is just not a big-budget film with 3D animation etc..

Thanks for suggestion goyacobol
I have yet to see it yet but will shortly. I liked one of the YouTube comments: " That was a real good story line, with one of the most thought out, intelligent, and satisfying endings I've seen. Very rare, especially now days. I would like to know what else this writer has done. ".

If you can find it, I recommend Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel from 2008 I think. Low budget, almost a ‘one room’ kind of movie, but very clever and well done!! One of my faves

Back
Top Bottom