mind in the eyes

Interesting test! Thank you, PlatonicSkeptic. I could see by the eyes of most of those people (from the photos) that they are probably not Slavs, which made this test more difficult... (I'm Polish) Here's my result:

cats.jpg

Now I think I would have done a little bit better if I had taken more time and focused more :)

Not too bad for a non-Brit :cool: Some were really hard to decipher.

View attachment 42536
Interesting test! Thank you, PlatonicSkeptic. I could see by the eyes of most of those people (from the photos) that they are probably not Slavs, which made this test more difficult... (I'm Polish) Here's my result:

View attachment 42574

Now I think I would have done a little bit better if I had taken more time and focused more :)

damn, any chance you guys got Asian roots? :ninja:

Your score is 33 out of 36.​

It's interesting how this works. I noticed that when a new image came up, with many of them, at first I had no clue what it might be, but then would look at the choices and one would just strike me as correct on a deep level. I could feel it in my stomach. Too nad there's no way to go back and check what you got wrong. I'm really curious.

Your score is 33 out of 36.​

It's interesting how this works. I noticed that when a new image came up, with many of them, at first I had no clue what it might be, but then would look at the choices and one would just strike me as correct on a deep level. I could feel it in my stomach. Too nad there's no way to go back and check what you got wrong. I'm really curious.
you're not supposed to channel, that's cheating :wow:

Test score.PNG

Thanks for this fun test PlatonicSkeptic.

I'm not a native English speaker so I had to look up 4-5 words that I had never even heard about. I had fun going through it and learned some new words so thanks again :)

you're not supposed to channel, that's cheating :wow:
I didn’t see any mention of channeling in the rules. But, joking aside, it was really interesting to observe myself while doing the test. I think it was a sort of empathetic reaction where I was able to put myself into the body of the person which then caused myself to experience the emotion. It was very easy to then connect the emotion with the word.

Back
Top Bottom