'Miracle' cures shown to work

D

Dre

This should not be surprising. It is becoming ever clearer that the Pharmaceutical companies want us sick so they can show profit. It is not uncommon for commercials to be run for certain products concerning your health and welfare. These product offer relief from high-blood pressure to erection issues, however, this was not common practice ten years ago or more. Take a look at the profit margin of some of these companies. I could give you web-sites but I would not want to slant your own investigative ability. Herbal and so-called holistic remedies have long been available to the general public but have received a sort-of witch doctor reputation about them. When I was a child my doctor wanted to put me on medication because he diagnosed me with ADD. It was true I had a difficult time staying in my seat and keeping attention in school. My mother, however, wasn't buying it and refused to put me on any medication. She had some allergic tests run and found that I had a hyperactive, allergic reaction to red-dye and certain types of sugar found in most products. Through a strict diet, which I hated, I was able to get control of my hyperactivity. The catch is that I grew out of the condition with age, I didn't need any medications. I would assume that I would still be on them had my mother started me on them. Just a thought.....

Back
Top Bottom