Mirroring

Ivan_

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
I hope I am not duplicating anyone else's question and thus taking up precious time, but I found nothing on the search engine here, so I will ask: is website mirroring the forum possible/ practical (in terms of space, if not >5-10TB), allowed (respecting server load and areas to which I have no access to and do wish to respect), already done (if possible to be shared) and in general, what are your thoughts and recommendations? I want to have a mirror of it if something goes wrong with the Internet.

There one or two topics on this subject already, but I cannot find them right now. Imo what it comes down to is, if something is happening (energy fail out and so on) then the entire server isn't also of much use. Because then we need to practically use the knowledge we already have and there could not be much time for reading anyway. But this is just my opinion.

Gawan said:
There one or two topics on this subject already, but I cannot find them right now. Imo what it comes down to is, if something is happening (energy fail out and so on) then the entire server isn't also of much use. Because then we need to practically use the knowledge we already have and there could not be much time for reading anyway. But this is just my opinion.

This is the reason because I think it is needed to create an abstract or compendium of the most important and useful information. Something that could be printed in 50 A4 pages or so. Something easy to keep and pass to other people when needed and no digital media were available. BTW, I'm doing precisely that.

Red Star said:
Gawan said:

This is the reason because I think it is needed to create an abstract or compendium of the most important and useful information. Something that could be printed in 50 A4 pages or so. Something easy to keep and pass to other people when needed and no digital media were available. BTW, I'm doing precisely that.

@Gawan, you do have a point, that if something goes wrong, we have to rely on what we have gathered so far, but sometimes one's connection falls or as it happens here, the telecoms lie about the coverage :halo:, or the site could be only temporarily down (QFG's been cyber attacked before), and etc. and it might be useful to have that body of knowledge on an external hard drive, because apart from the Wave and other QFG ones, books are books, but the forum contains something more - their proper linkage, expaination and application :)

@Red Star Good, very difficult task, but you can do it. I recently bought the book Life Is Religion: 12 Daily Exercises for Mind, Body, and Soul and like it very much. Are you doing something like it?

Madara Horseman said:
@Red Star Good, very difficult task, but you can do it. I recently bought the book Life Is Religion: 12 Daily Exercises for Mind, Body, and Soul and like it very much. Are you doing something like it?

I'm doing an abstract of all the Cassiopaean transcripts for my friends (The Cassiopaean Session Transcripts: Squeezed for Lazy Ones). I will post it here. I've done a lot already. I think it will take me 1 month or so... I'm reading all the transcripts again (3rd time is this).

It have complete references in each paragraph, and a complete index of topics, etc.

I'm doing this because I know a lot of people interested in the material but they have not the time, nor the patience to read 345 transcripts (most of them in a foreign language they don't know) and a lot of books.

Because the time is coming, I want to give them the opportunity of accessing this knowledge even at the last moment.

Red Star said:
I'm doing an abstract of all the Cassiopaean transcripts for my friends (The Cassiopaean Session Transcripts: Squeezed for Lazy Ones). I will post it here. I've done a lot already. I think it will take me 1 month or so... I'm reading all the transcripts again (3rd time is this).

It have complete references in each paragraph, and a complete index of topics, etc.

I'm doing this because I know a lot of people interested in the material but they have not the time, nor the patience to read 345 transcripts (most of them in a foreign language they don't know) and a lot of books.

Because the time is coming, I want to give them the opportunity of accessing this knowledge even at the last moment.

Example:

After that, human beings were seeded in the planet D'Ankhiar. transcripts 18?, 83

These humans inhabited a sort of 4th density but the Lizard beings seduced them to the point they desired a much more physical existence. transcript 8

The Lizards captured the human beings in D'Ankhiar approximately 309,000 years ago and they used The Wave to transport the humanity to Earth. The Wave made us "travel in time" backwards possibly 309,000 years too, so, basically, we are being captured right now there by the Lizards. They also modified our DNA in order to make us live less time, feel the negative emotions more strongly and reduce our level of understanding. After that, the Lizard beings did not interfere in our history much until 72,000 BC. transcripts 7, 8, 11, 14, 15, 24!, 30, 222!

The Legend of Lucifer, the Fallen Angel, is a memory of these events and Lucifer represents the Humanity. The Egyptian symbol Ankh ☥ is an ancient symbolism of our home planet, D'Ankhiar. transcript 15

Also the story of the Fall of Man found in the Book of Genesis, the Quran and the ancient mesopotamian texts, is an allegory of this. transcript 11

Other example:

Kantek was in an orbit more distant to the Sun that the Earth's one (5th planet), that is the reason because the Kantekkian Race is white (less light from sun → less melanin in the skin). For some reason, the planet exploded 80,000 years ago but, some time before, their inhabitants were brought here by the Lizards. transcripts 6, 8, 14, 151 A group of the inhabitants of Kantek came here by its own means using a device: According to the Cassiopaeans, this is a trans-density optical device which "was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence." This device was created by the kantekkians using their mind powers. transcript 261

Once here in Earth, the newcomers took the northern regions and maybe they joined the recently founded Atlantean civilization or fought against it. The Cassiopaeans have said too that the Kantekkians were more advanced than the Atlanteans but, they have not specified if this was regarding technology or spirituality. transcripts 151, 231

Time after, Kantekkians split in two groups, the Aryans and the "Celts". transcript 9

In other order of things, the Cassiopaeans have confirmed the story of Edgar Cayce which says that, in ancient times, in Atlantis, there were two groups: The Sons of Belial and Sons of the Law of One. They have said too that The Sons of Belial were the Kantekkians. At first this was something racial, and this is very understandable (think for example: White Europeans → Christians, Arabs → Muslims). Then, after the genetics and the two cultures were mixed, this was an ideological, religious or philosophical division. transcript 151

The Cassiopaeans have said too that they were in "regular, direct contact" with the Kantekkians before its departure to Earth. transcript 78

And an example of index:

131994-10-20enAlien manipulation, Aliens, Ancient Technology, Antereans, Arjuna, Army of Sennacherib, Aryans, Atlantean Technology, Atlanteans, Atlantean descendants, Atlantis inherited karma, Baalbek, Brotherhood, Cassiopaeans, Celts, Channelling, Coatzlmundi, Confederation, Corsoca, Dark energies, DNA, East Indian Aborigines, Egyptians, Gypsies, Healing, Hybridization, Implants, India, Jericho, Judaic traditions, King Solomon, Lizard Beings, Melchizedek, Mind control, Mohenjo-Daro, Mythological creatures, Neanderthal, Nephilim, New race, Nubians, Orions, Ormethion, Priesthood of Melchizedek, Psychic surgery, Queen of Sheba, Races, Rama, Shiva, Soul, South America Gods, Sumerians, Tibetans, UFOs, Venus, Words of power, Yahweh/Jehovah, Zecharia Sitchin

Red Star said:
Gawan said:

Red Star said:
Madara Horseman said:

I would strongly advise you not to proceed with this enterprise, in fact to stop showing it altogether to any of your friends.

Why do you think if somebody doesn't have patience, can't find/make time to read and research on their own, that he/she is really interested in this material? It looks like, to me, you are determining the needs of others and playing teacher/saviour role.

I also think that by doing all of that you are actually doing a huge disservice to others to whom you are showing this "abstract" and even more to Laura and all of us here (and yourself included, but that's another pair of shoes). Just by reading those few examples posted here, I haven't "recognised" anything of the C's spirit so to say and apart from being just plainly wrong, IMO, it sounded like a complete fairy tail and imposition of another belief-based religion.

Don't you think that if such an ordeal would be even slightly possible and/or in any way useful for others, somebody more experienced (like Laura herself) would not have done it already?

I'm really shocked by this idea and action of your, so I'll just remind you about the notification written in red at the top of C's transcripts section:

We strongly discourage people from reading the Cassiopaean transcripts on their own, outside of the context provided by Laura's work, as in our experience people often misinterpret them and tend to project their own ideas, beliefs, and biases onto them. Therefore we advise the reader to read them in context, that is in the Wave and Adventures with Cassiopaea series.

So, if it's clearly stated that transcripts themselves are not adviced to be read on their own, but in context (The Wave and Adventures series), how come you decided to do exactly the opposite, strip everything to an "abstract"? :O

I agree completely with Sasa(Sasha?). The way you described it, is not really a good idea. I myself made the stupid assumption that you'd taken up some sort of a collection task or something like this, which you would give here for approval before distribution. Collection, observation etc. is one thing. Analysis and interpretation are different entirely. I am very glad that we brought it up, though. What you are doing is your own interpretation of something you have no context of and which you cannot verify. This is why we have the Wave that explains the C's transcripts. And Laura's additional clarifications, research and guidance in the forum. That is precisely I asked for it as it is - mirrored.

Saša said:
I would strongly advise you not to proceed with this enterprise, in fact to stop showing it altogether to any of your friends.

Why do you think if somebody doesn't have patience, can't find/make time to read and research on their own, that he/she is really interested in this material? It looks like, to me, you are determining the needs of others and playing teacher/saviour role.

I also think that by doing all of that you are actually doing a huge disservice to others to whom you are showing this "abstract" and even more to Laura and all of us here (and yourself included, but that's another pair of shoes). Just by reading those few examples posted here, I haven't "recognised" anything of the C's spirit so to say and apart from being just plainly wrong, IMO, it sounded like a complete fairy tail and imposition of another belief-based religion.

Don't you think that if such an ordeal would be even slightly possible and/or in any way useful for others, somebody more experienced (like Laura herself) would not have done it already?

I'm really shocked by this idea and action of your, so I'll just remind you about the notification written in red at the top of C's transcripts section:

We strongly discourage people from reading the Cassiopaean transcripts on their own, outside of the context provided by Laura's work, as in our experience people often misinterpret them and tend to project their own ideas, beliefs, and biases onto them. Therefore we advise the reader to read them in context, that is in the Wave and Adventures with Cassiopaea series.

So, if it's clearly stated that transcripts themselves are not adviced to be read on their own, but in context (The Wave and Adventures series), how come you decided to do exactly the opposite, strip everything to an "abstract"? :O

Well, my opinion is different.
I will post it here because this forum is the main site related with the material. If the community read the abstract and don't like it, well, it will be removed and I will not post it again. But you can be sure I will write the abstract.

Regarding to the notice discouraging people reading the Cassiopaean transcripts on their own:

First:
Laura, her colleagues and the people of this forum have done a very wonderful work for nearly 21 years. She have written a lot of very good books. I've read most of them. They are full of important information and knowledge, deep reasonings and good historical theories and references.

Second:
The problem I find is it never have been written a short text that gets to the heart of the matter using a linear and simple structure and plain language that resumes all the most important topics that can be found in the transcripts.

Third:
I know many people who do not speak English. Many of them do not have time to read so many books because they are struggling for survival: Low salaries, many jobs or no job at all, children, family responsibilities, etc.

Many of them want to know about all this information and they always ask me to tell them about the Cassiopaeans. I think these people must have the chance of accessing this. IMHO, to do something is better to do nothing.

Four:
I have read all the transcripts 2 times, some of them 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8... 20 times. And I have been doing this since 1999/2000. I think I'm not a newbie in this material and you can be sure I'm not misinterpreting nor projecting my own ideas writing this abstract. First of all because I'm trying to be accurate with what the Cs have said and what with have been asked in the transcripts, and I'm not adding my own personal stuff. You can see I provide references to each statement and paragraph. You can read the related transcripts if in doubt. If you think the quotes I have posted in the previous post are inaccurate, please, think that is a draft by now.

Five:
To think no one is going to understand the content of the transcripts outside the context of Laura's work is an assumption. There are many intelligent people out there. Maybe many can not understand correctly, is true, but maybe others will understand. And, after all, what is correct and what is wrong? Maybe it is not needed for every person to understand 100% of the material, maybe 15%, 7% or 3.72% is OK. It depends of what one person needs and in what point of its learning process is.

Six:
By the way, I'm always ready to collaborate with others and I am open to constructive criticism. Once I finish this, if anyone thinks it is not accurate or it lacks essential information or it is not understandable, well, it can be modified. I will be open to suggestions, modifications and contributions. I can upload it to GitHub and let others commit their changes.

1994-10-18:

Q: (L) What do you intend for us to do with all this information?
A: Put in book.
Q: (L) Any suggestion for title?
A: Up to you.
Q: (L) Should we let it out gradually? Some of the information is pretty heavy.
A: All at once.

Red Star said:
Saša said:

. But you can be sure I will write the abstract.

Third:
I know many people who do not speak English. Many of them do not have time to read so many books because they are struggling for survival: Low salaries, many jobs or no job at all, children, family responsibilities, etc.
My language is not English, I'm a single father who works all day, I worry about the home, adult child, cook, wash and clean up.
The point of my story is:
IF SOMEONE ARE INTERESTED SOMETHING,THEY FIND TIME FOR IT.
I fully agree with Saša !!!

I don't understand this fierce opposition. It doesn't affect you nor your business in any detrimental way. I'm working on this project because people wanted to know. If people ask for help, to give and to share is STO. I'm not trying to indoctrinate anyone, nor to save anyone, nor to impose my beliefs. I'm only doing this because other asked, because I think maybe it will be useful to have an abstract in the future, and because I think it is an enjoyable project.

I'm not asking for help, nor sympathy, approbation or recognition. I don't need that to get the work done. But as I have said previously "I'm always ready to collaborate with others and I am open to constructive criticism".

I respect your points of view but I have a different one, sorry.

Red Star said:
I don't understand this fierce opposition. It doesn't affect you nor your business in any detrimental way. I'm working on this project because people wanted to know. If people ask for help, to give and to share is STO.
As always, the devil is in the details, it seems to do what you say, would walk over a minefield, and almost blind, with a blindfold, if the people you mentioned, are ready for this project , show only this way, in this case could be sott.net, the forum, and they seek the time to learn, if they are ready to understand this reality, is not about "push" like sheep , doing this could be rather harmful to a lot of people.

The Bible mentions something about:
Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you.
Red Star said:
I'm not asking for help, nor sympathy, approbation or recognition. I don't need that to get the work done. But as I have said previously "I'm always ready to collaborate with others and I am open to constructive criticism".

I respect your points of view but I have a different one, sorry.
If you are interested in helping, could join the group for translations ?, it is a great project, and I know, more people are needed, there is plenty of material waiting to be translated. :)

riclapaz said:
If you are interested in helping, could join the group for translations ?, it is a great project, and I know, more people are needed, there is plenty of material waiting to be translated. :)

Maybe I could help translating transcripts once I finish this. That's something I have always wanted to do.

riclapaz said:
The Bible mentions something about:
Do not give what is holy to dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you.

The Cassiopaeans have said something similar:

1994-12-03:

A: All Reiki you have as yet learned involves passage of healing energy, this one involves prolonged retention for strengthened power, thus results.
Q: (L) Where are you getting this from?
A: Access is Universal.
Q: (L) Did Dr. Usui also receive this and then not remember it?
A: Usui did not reveal all to Takata.
Q: (L) Why?
A: He was told that the knowledge was priceless and must not be wasted by too much dissemination particularly to those who do not have the burning desire for truth. Those who did, as you do, would find some way of accessing knowledge.
Q: (V) Are we also advised not to divulge this information?
A: As always, be discreet.

Well, you can think those who must read the material must have "the burning desire for truth". Well, maybe, but, what if the "way of accessing knowledge" is not the way that you think is the only right way?

2004-10-23:

A: Better not to anticipate and to trust your abilities.

You can read many transcripts where the Cassiopaeans tell us about do not anticipate, to do what naturally comes.

I don't know how much "good" or "bad" is my modus operandi or my actions under the perspective of my karmic context. And please, take into account that I have used quotes in the words "good" and "bad". But you can be sure that I don't try to interfere in the free will of others trying to "push" them like sheep. Quite the opposite. I always tell people "use your mind". I always recommend too to visit sott.net and cassiopaea.org and this forum.

Also, I talk of this material (and other things) when people ask to me. And, do you know what? I don't care what they do later with this information because it is not my business. If they use the information for their inner work and learning, for me is good. If they don't use it at all, or even they think I'm crazy, well, I don't care, because, what would I gain trying to convince anyone or change its point of view?

I think the situation is very simple:
I use my own mind and I realize this project is enjoyable and it could be useful in the future. It is my will to do it. My intuition says to me it is time to do it. I'm doing it.

A last thing:

Please, given the fact that I don't want to cause any disturb in your community or make the people think I want to initiate a flame war, I will not respond to any more post on this topic. I dont want to appear cubbish, so I say this here for the case anyone respond any previous post of mine.

Back
Top Bottom