Mirrors

Q

Quantuum_Reality

In the early 1990's, I had a series of dreams that remain as lucid today as they were then.

The first dream- I was sitting in an ornate wooden high-back chair. I marveled at the intricate carvings I felt under my fingertips and the sense of its age. I was in a cavernous room. A sense that there was a roof without being able to define its presence, simply by the sound and how it was both muffled and echoed. As I looked up in front of me, there were two lines of mirrors- the stand alone, oval kind. There were somewhat ornate themselves, but it was just an impression and I couldn't really see the details of the borders. Every mirror was tilted slightly inward, so as to prevent me from seeing myself directly in the reflection. These went backwards, away from me seemingly out of sight into nothingness. In each mirror was a reflection- women, men, young, old, every race, etc. A woman's voice next to my right shoulder then said: "This is you" There was a momentary sense of expansiveness and I woke up. While searching for a pack of cigarettes, I felt three separate "pushes" against my forehead with a "rippling" for lack of a better word, radiating outward. I recall asking myself if I was really awake.
I went "back" to sleep and had three more dreams, "waking" between each one and getting out of bed. A brief synopsis of those three: 1st- I was a young boy about five who was hit by a car at night. 2nd- I was a young, 30ish black woman in the late 1920's, early 1930's, maried, one child living with my husband and my mother. 3rd- I am unsure as to gender (I sense a woman) and I am living on an island, concerned about getting over a causeway back to the "mainland" due to a coming storm.

I have since had numerous dreams which appear to be attached as much to places (as I return to the same places often) as to people. Much of the "time" is "normal activity". There has been one, which I have had three times, where I am part of a small group of people running toward a rock outcropping in an arid landscape ( not desert per se but very dry) and there is a group chasing us of people carrying sticks and pipes- shouting- and the small group I am with run "into the rock" and stand quietly, waiting because we know that the chasing group can no longer "see" us. I had the sense that we had gone to "pick up" someone, and that this new member was struggling with the whole concept of stepping through the rock. Well this was longer than initially intended :-)

Thank you for the opportunity to share.

Q/R Cheryl

Back
Top Bottom