'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

I think that if you want his books, then you should pay his shipping costs and consider it a donation toward his efforts.
I doubt that shipping cost goes to him, it rather goes to shipping companies 🤷‍♂️ but I may be wrong. Besides, 68 dollars for a regular polish person (= 266 złotych) is, well, a lot. For shipping only - too much.

@Elisasheva I don’t know what your library system is like but you could see if there are any copies at a library by chance. I know that’s a long shot but someone may have donated one.

IMO you don’t really need any of his books to get the information. 90% of the cases he has researched he goes in depth about on his YouTube channel or in his movies which are on Amazon. The books are pretty redundant if you are looking for different content.

If there are cases you’ve listened to on YouTube and want to use them as a reference you could just ask him what books they are in and reference them that way too. And he will often say “this case is in my book ….” when he is reviewing something on his channel.

I doubt that shipping cost goes to him, it rather goes to shipping companies 🤷‍♂️ but I may be wrong. Besides, 68 dollars for a regular polish person (= 266 złotych) is, well, a lot. For shipping only - too much.
He has to pay for shipping, so you can have his book. So you have to pay his shipping costs, or do you think he should eat his shipping costs and pay for you?

He has to pay for shipping, so you can have his book. So you have to pay his shipping costs, or do you think he should eat his shipping costs and pay for you?
Of course not, I was only referring to you calling it a "donation". Shipping from US is not always so expensive, btw.

Thank you guys for all replies, for now I found online versions on some sites but I don't want to take advantage of someone's work so I'll contact David, tell him about my plans and buy books from him later anyway.

IMO you don’t really need any of his books to get the information. 90% of the cases he has researched he goes in depth about on his YouTube channel or in his movies which are on Amazon. The books are pretty redundant if you are looking for different content.
Yes, I've gathered materials such as interviews with him, documentaries, podcasts etc, but ofc I want to have his books as a reference. Too bad some of the interviews mentioned in this thread are deleted from YouTube - for example this one: David Paulides in fascinating lecture: Bigfoot DNA research and missing people
Idk if it's possible to find it somewhere else.

Ah, I've picked difficult topic which requires a lot of data analysis, but I hope that I will be able to create a useful, pleasant-looking compendium of knowledge about mysterious disappearances, so that people can have easy access to information about it.

Too bad some of the interviews mentioned in this thread are deleted from YouTube
In one of his videos he said he's moving to Rumble as he is frustrated with YT where apparently he is targeted, that people report being unsubscribed without knowing and that he is loosing about 10% subscriptions monthly. You might find on Rumble what you're looking for.

Thanks @hlat for pointing out that it is his cost of shipping actually, I didn't give it thought. Still, I probably give it pass at the moment hundred dollars for book seems excessive even as I'd like to support his work. There will be some other way I guess.

In the following video of Mr. Ballen he relates that a Chinese citizen went missing in 1977 and was found alive hundreds of kilometres away from his home and this happened to him several times.

At one point during one of his abductions he was taken into a military base by two men in black (? or what were they?), which left the military completely baffled as they didn't understand how he got in there in the first place! Not only that, these two creatures also flew him (on their wings or so the abducted man said) to several cities in China spread over I don't know how many kilometres. Later on he could tell the authorities what the weather had been like and other details.

Subsequently, the Chinese authorities gave him a lie-detector test which he passed. Apparently, it became a very well-known case in China (and elsewhere?), but it ruined the poor man's life as some people didn't want anything to do with him anymore after his three abductions.

So, is the Chinese government aware of paranormal phenomena?

I wouldn't go as far as saying that the Chinese government has 'confirmed' the paranormal:

Back
Top Bottom