'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

Pashalis said:
I agreee with David Paulides that it makes more sence that bigfoot is actually much more human then ape.
And from the evidence it seems like they have also a language and are probably aware of us, wich would partly also explain why they are so elusive.

Another interesting point he mentions are the giant human like bones that were and are being discovered.
I agree it certainly could be, that some of those bones are actually from bigfoot.

Also what I asked myself for quite a while is: Could it be that there are several different races of bigfoots out there?
Like there are different races of humans?
There seem to be quite a number of varying reports of height, facial features, hair features, hair cover features, hair colour features out there, that woud actually suggest something like that...

Also I'm asking myself if they are "Nephilim" or connected to them?
I remember that the C's once saifd that bigfoot were the original inhabitants of planet earth and that humans were brought here and are not native to earth.

This is from Ra Material:

Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities of the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

The other race is that being offered a dwelling in this density by guardians who wish to give the mind/body/spirit complexes of those who are of this density at this time appropriately engineered physical vehicles, as you would call these chemical complexes, in the event that there is what you call nuclear war.

Questioner: I didn’t understand what these vehicles or beings were for that were appropriate in the event of nuclear war.

Ra: I am Ra. These are beings which exist as instinctual second-density beings which are being held in reserve to form what you would call a gene pool in case these body complexes are needed. These body complexes are greatly able to withstand the rigors of radiation which the body complexes you now inhabit could not do.

Questioner: Where are these body complexes located?

Ra: I am Ra. These body complexes of the second race dwell in uninhabited deep forest. There are many in various places over the surface of your planet.

Questioner: Are they Bigfoot-type creatures?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although we would not call these Bigfoot, as they are scarce and are very able to escape detection. The first race is less able to be aware of proximity of other mind/body/spirit complexes, but these beings are very able to escape due to their technological understandings before their incarnations here. These entities of the glowing eyes are those most familiar to your peoples.

Questioner: Then there are two different types of Bigfoot. Correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question.

There are three types of Bigfoot, if you will accept that vibratory sound complex used for three such different races of mind/body/spirit complexes. The first two we have described.

The third is a thought-form.

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember the Cs suggesting that Bigfoot beings were like pets or playthings of the Lizzies. This could tie in to Paulides' Indian accounts describing the beings as capable of using eye contact to control physiological/experiential functions in the human. This capability might also explain some of the bizarre soundless abductions of young children in the very near vicinity of the families.

That capability would also be similar to the capability of other 4D beings to induce a sleep paralysis and experiential content in abductees.

The many cases of the "missing" that are found without protective clothes and shoes suggests an attitude on the part of the abductors like "Here, try getting around our way for a while", or possibly, they want the victims to be found very near to where they left them.

LQB said:
I could be wrong, but I seem to remember the Cs suggesting that Bigfoot beings were like pets or playthings of the Lizzies.

I've found one session of which a Bigfoot being discussed:

Session 09 Oct 1994 said:
Q: (L) Was Mars ever inhabited?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) By whom?

A: By those you now know as Sasquatch or Bigfoot.

Q: (L) Do they now live on this planet as a result of being brought here by other beings?

A: They are transitory. Do not inhabit on a permanent basis.

Q: (L) Well, how do they come and go?

A: They are the slaves and "pets" of the Lizard Beings.

Q: (L) How did the Sasquatch get here from Mars?

A: Brought by Lizard Beings but they do not inhabit earth.

Q: (L) Why have Sasquatch been seen in remote places throughout history?

A: Put there for menial slave tasks.

Q: (L) Does that mean that whenever Sasquatch have been seen that there is a Lizard nearby?

A: No.

Q: (L) What menial tasks might they be doing?

A: Collecting samples.

Q: (L) Why has everyone who has ever come in contact with Sasquatch commented on the awful odor of them? Why do they stink?

A: Organic functions.

Q: (L) What is it about their organic functions that makes them stink?

A: Sweat.

I have never thought of the Bigfoot beings ever lived on Mars (must be before a comet sucked all of the water off that planet).

The mention of "collecting samples" very well be "collecting children." These types were hardly ever smart and can make mistakes when they snatched girls who looked like boys (i.e., short hairs). I don't think that all of the disappearances were Bigfoot suspects, considering some of the evidences that may be other unusual aspects. I wonder if cave-dwellers ever played a part in the disappearances (since there are caves in those parks). I'm thinking that these disappearances could be a good question for the next session? Like, what percentage did Bigfoot played a part in the disappearances as described in Paulides' books?

Zadius Sky said:
LQB said:
I could be wrong, but I seem to remember the Cs suggesting that Bigfoot beings were like pets or playthings of the Lizzies.

I've found one session of which a Bigfoot being discussed:

Thanks for the find ZS - and I agree, there are probably some good questions for the Cs based on Paulides' books/research.

My copy of Missing 411: Eastern United States came in yesterday and just finished reading it this morning. I want to order the third book but their store's closed due to a "field work" this week.

Anyway, findit in his first post here had listed the unique factors regarding the disappearances, which were from the Western edition, so there are more unique factors being expressed in the Eastern edition (I've excluded the existing details from the list already mentioned):

pages xiii-xvi said:
Rural Setting

Dogs

Bloodhounds/Canines Can't Track Scent

Disabled/Impaired - Several cases in the east involve disabled children who disappear. Initially, I believed that this was occurring because of the disability, but the more I read and understood about these cases, I think the numbers are too high for random occurrence. I don't understand why so many disabled children disappear, but the numbers don't seem coincidental.

Fever - I have had discussions with physicians about the children who return from being missing who have fevers. When they are examined, physicians noted in the articles can't find a reason for the fever, and the physicians I spoke with couldn't explain it. Only a handful of these incidents were described in articles, but I believe children returning with fevers had occurred many more times than noted. The condition wasn't told to the media, and it was handled as a normal medical anomaly.

Conscious/Semi-Conscious

Kidnapping - In several incidents law enforcement officials believed the victims was kidnapped. In many of the cases, the people returned in fairly clean clothes, and even though there was heavy precipitation, they were dry. The truly astonishing is that in many cases there was no shelter found, and it couldn't be explained why the victim was dry.

In several of the cases in which the word "kidnap" was used, law enforcement officials backed off their position, and it was never explained why. In hindsight, many of these cases occurred in a rural area, and the press or local sheriff may not have wanted to alarm the community.

Afternoon Disappearance

Swamps and Briar Patches - Many of the missing are found in the middle or on the perimeter of a swamp and/or briar patch. Some rescuers have commented on the unusual location a child is found in and how they don't understand how he or she got there. These are not locations that people would casually visit.

Berries

Clothing Removed

Missing Found in an Area Previously Searched

What surprises me is the concentration of disabled children being missing. Why in the east as opposed to the west? There was a case of 37-year-old Chris Jones in Arkansas (04/05/2006) who had a severe case of gout, which made it almost impossible for him to walk and he had to use crutches. When relatives came to visit him, they found the crutches leaning against the chair and vehicle was parked, nothing was moved or stolen. It appeared that Chris was "carried" off somewhere. Then, there was a case of 31-year-old Duane Scott in Pennsylvania (07/27/1978) who was a disabled man "who needed medication to control his physical disability and his ability to walk," and he was attending a dance event for disabled people and he disappeared at some point that time and his body was finally found three and a half miles from the camp, a place "where it was almost impossible to get to." Both as well many others were considered to be "weak" which made me think of "going after the weak of the herd" where one cannot defend for oneself, so to speak.

What really interests me from Missing 411: Eastern United States are the cases in the Great Smoky Mountains where I often hiked in the last few years and familiar with some of the areas as described. The one case that was really odd is the case of 6-year-old Dennis Martin (06/14/1969) where 80 Special Forces (Green Berets) were dispatched (less than 24 hours after Dennis disappeared) along with their own special communication equipments and they were very well armed. They didn't even coordinated efforts with NPS. Paulides wrote, "Everything the Green Berets did, what they saw and how they proceeded was veiled in secrecy because of the lack of communication between their group and NPS" (p. 151). The author even found out about what the witness saw that was hid from public; the witness (Mr. Key) reported seeing "a dark-figured man running along a ridge carrying something on his shoulder" (p. 145).

The author even listed a number of facts:

page 152 said:
  • Little boy disappears in meadow at National Park within fifty feet of parents.
  • Searchers scour park for weeks with no results.
  • Eighty Armed Green Beret Special Forces brought into park to search.
  • Strange screams reported by a family in park.
  • Something similar to a dark-figured man is seen running through the forest in park carrying something over shoulder.
  • Psychic tells of seeing boy in cave-like setting.
  • Another psychic tells of seeing a boy possibly in a tree.
  • No trace of the boy ever found.
  • Eleven people have disappeared under unusual circumstances at or near this park.
  • The lead FBI agent on this case commits suicide.

The military's behavior is really strange, making me think that they were searching for someone else, not the boy. It kinda reminds me of military's presence when there's an UFO crash and how they swoop in and covering everything up.

Here's a brief youtube video about this disappearance: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44-kyNWHei4

There's alot more going on at Great Smoky and the author recommended two books for more information: Unsolved Disappearances in the Great Smoky Mountains (Baldwin & Grubb) and Lost!: A Ranger's Journal of Search and Rescue (McCarter).

Reading several cases in this eastern edition doesn't seem to suggest a BigFoot activity but there was something else at work. I was wondering if the west had more concentration of BigFoot activity than in the east?

Further on in the book, the author pointed out the state of Pennsylvania had more children disappear from 1934-1957 than any other state and had more children under the age of ten disappear (28) than any other state. :shock:

Zadius Sky said:
I was wondering if the west had more concentration of BigFoot activity than in the east?

Further on in the book, the author pointed out the state of Pennsylvania had more children disappear from 1934-1957 than any other state and had more children under the age of ten disappear (28) than any other state. :shock:

I know in the west Sasquatch are often pointed out, along with Bigfoot; often think they are interchangeable names. California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana and British Columbia seems like a large nucleus hub for sightings.

Something about David Paulides' research on the tube:

_http://youtu.be/8msMKW4fZDE

dantem said:
Something about David Paulides' research on the tube:

_http://youtu.be/8msMKW4fZDE

Thanks for sharing. The interviews on local channel news were pretty good, but short.

Reading the latest 411 book suddenly brought back a memory from my Boy Scout days in the 1960s. Our troop did a fair amount of remote wilderness camping. Leadership always impressed on us that if you find yourself lost - stop, do not wander, make camp and sit tight (message: You Will Be Found!). Makes me wonder if this sage advice was passed down from some knowledge of the 411 phenomena.

The 411 events seem to start with the target suddenly lost in what should be familiar surroundings. This implies that the target is truly somewhere else and will not be found until the phenomena goes away. An impressive case that supports this is the one where two farm boys were suddenly lost on their own farm! They did not hear rifle shots from the house calling them. After some time, they regained recognition of where they were on the farm and returned to the house.

If these targets are really gone, it would explain the difficulty searchers experience, and the sudden reappearance of the targets in areas that had been searched many times.

LQB said:
...An impressive case that supports this is the one where two farm boys were suddenly lost on their own farm! They did not hear rifle shots from the house calling them. After some time, they regained recognition of where they were on the farm and returned to the house.

If these targets are really gone, it would explain the difficulty searchers experience, and the sudden reappearance of the targets in areas that had been searched many times.

Very strange case you describe. This makes me think of the story John Keel recounting a news story event (think it was pre 1940's - may be it was the turn of the century) whereby at a family holiday gathering in the U.S., the son goes out in the snow for water from the backyard well and is disappeared. His foot prints were followed in the snow and they just end - there was no reappearance in this case. Think people there at the time included a physician and others who's details were very exacting in their statements.

voyageur said:
LQB said:
...An impressive case that supports this is the one where two farm boys were suddenly lost on their own farm! They did not hear rifle shots from the house calling them. After some time, they regained recognition of where they were on the farm and returned to the house.

Very strange case you describe. This makes me think of the story John Keel recounting a news story event (think it was pre 1940's - may be it was the turn of the century) whereby at a family holiday gathering in the U.S., the son goes out in the snow for water from the backyard well and is disappeared. His foot prints were followed in the snow and they just end - there was no reappearance in this case. Think people there at the time included a physician and others who's details were very exacting in their statements.

Yes, that's a great example. First your perception of the environment changes, then, poof ..., you are truly gone somewhere else. And the program is temporary with (high) strange experiences before you are redeposited in the original environment. Interesting that the areas in which this occurs are usually characterized by rock fields, lake fields, swamps, etc.

Pashalis said:
Also what I asked myself for quite a while is: Could it be that there are several different races of bigfoots out there?
Like there are different races of humans?
There seem to be quite a number of varying reports of height, facial features, hair features, hair cover features, hair colour features out there, that woud actually suggest something like that...

You probably want to check out this interview with David Paulides http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM1DUl8WCAY where he talks about that. His theory is that the height, colour and features are basically age ranges. That a bigfoot at a young age is a golden colour, as it grows and becomes larger it's hair goes brown, then greys as it get's old. Very much like a human being.
LQB said:
voyageur said:
LQB said:

Yes, that's a great example. First your perception of the environment changes, then, poof ..., you are truly gone somewhere else. And the program is temporary with (high) strange experiences before you are redeposited in the original environment. Interesting that the areas in which this occurs are usually characterized by rock fields, lake fields, swamps, etc.

It's been boggling me for the longest while. The first thing that struck me was the connection with rocks and water. Both are conductors in a certain sense. Rocks were used by the Megalithic cultures in the past to 'receive' the gifts of abundance as in the case of the Marut dancers and water is an excellent conductor of electricity.

So it makes me wonder if somehow there's a sort of alteration of the electro-magnetic frequency in the area in order for a disappearance to occur. It's not like 4D can just come in and take someone like that. And the rural/forest area is a key component as well. But why? The books are showing that it simply can't be a serial killer abducting these people because there is often literally no trace. That lends to the idea that Sasquatch may play a role in all of this, because what circumstantial evidence there is on them, they are incredibly adept in the wilderness and at leaving no traces of their existence behind other than eyewitness accounts and some video footage, so they could swoop in and abduct a child before anyone notices and not leave any evidence behind (OSIT).

It's all really strange! Would love to hear the SOTT team interview Paulides. He doesn't give much in the way of theorizing the nature of these disappearances but he certainly presents a lot of interesting evidence and coincidences that lend to a lot of questions.

Turgon said:
It's all really strange! Would love to hear the SOTT team interview Paulides. He doesn't give much in the way of theorizing the nature of these disappearances but he certainly presents a lot of interesting evidence and coincidences that lend to a lot of questions.

Yes, it would make for an interesting interview.

Turgon said:
So it makes me wonder if somehow there's a sort of alteration of the electro-magnetic frequency in the area in order for a disappearance to occur. It's not like 4D can just come in and take someone like that. And the rural/forest area is a key component as well. But why? The books are showing that it simply can't be a serial killer abducting these people because there is often literally no trace. That lends to the idea that Sasquatch may play a role in all of this, because what circumstantial evidence there is on them, they are incredibly adept in the wilderness and at leaving no traces of their existence behind other than eyewitness accounts and some video footage, so they could swoop in and abduct a child before anyone notices and not leave any evidence behind (OSIT).

Yes, Paulides (in his latest Missing 411 book) seems to take care not to suggest a bigfoot involvement, but he does present cases where a "bear" is seen to snatch children, a "big black man" snatches a child from bedroom full of children, and accounts from child-abductees associated with being taken care of by a hairy bear.

Then there is the scratches/cuts over their entire bodies. This reminds me of an account in Aleister Crowley's book (Diary of a Drug Fiend) in which drug-depraved individuals conduct some occult ceremony/ritual that unleashes forces that scratch/cut the participants over their entire bodies. They emerge from this experience frightened and terrified.

LQB said:
Turgon said:

Yes, Paulides (in his latest Missing 411 book) seems to take care not to suggest a bigfoot involvement, but he does present cases where a "bear" is seen to snatch children, a "big black man" snatches a child from bedroom full of children, and accounts from child-abductees associated with being taken care of by a hairy bear.

Or, according to this interview, the child ends up in a cave taken care of what seems to him like a robot lady who looks like his grandmother:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Smk-MCn5pEY

That story is actually so bizarre, I think he doesn't know what to make of it either. It's in his latest book if I recall correctly.

In this interview he also says that it was his investigations into bigfoot that led him to another mystery: that of the clusters of missing people in certain geographical areas. So it seems to me that he doesn't believe it himself that bigfoot is involved in all or most cases of disappearances. But I haven't even finished his first book yet, so there's probably a lot I am missing.

Back
Top Bottom