'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

Dave interviewed an ex FBI guy, who was with the bureau for 25 years and among other things, specialized in paranormal cases.
His name is Fox Mulder? :D

More seriously, for those who haven't seen the documentary yet, Paulides gives a few points in this video:

The connection between Elks, Elk hunters, Elk hunter of German descent is intriguing. But most importantly I think is the implied little hints to a multidimensional nature for the UFO and disappearance phenomena. The movie appears to be worth watching indeed.
What I noticed is that some of the disappeared/abducted are tossed into rocks/boulders, which reminds me of the state in which the body of the disappeared Astronomer was found in Chile recently.

Have you seen that one ? If not, it worths the watch. They talk about portals and it has been registered after the premiere of the movie "The UFO connection".

No I haven’t seen that one yet but I will certainly do so. Thanks for bringing it up!

Scratch that, I’ve seen it already. Very interesting indeed! Looking forward to read the two books that Dover is working on. Looks like what Paulides and Dover uncovered so far matches what the C‘s have said very well.

His name is Fox Mulder? :D

Alas, he was just some regularly named guy, and Dana Scully was nowhere to be seen either! :lol:

It appears that the FBI was actively looking into the paranormal in real life, and not dumping the "X-files" into a basement, as it was more or less depicted in the series (if memory serves). Truth is stranger than fiction!

Have you seen that one ? If not, it worths the watch. They talk about portals and it has been registered after the premiere of the movie "The UFO connection".

Thanks for posting the video, Gandalf. Very interesting tidbits in there.

Here is just a few:

- Jonathan Dover (a Navajo ranger) described the old time Navahos viewing the Skinwalker ranch as "evil", and them holding ceremonies in the outskirts to keep that evil back on the ranch side. (Btw, Dover seems like a very experienced professional and a gentleman, and has a good sense of humour to boot.)

- The Navaho elders gave advice, that you should never look a Bigfoot in the eyes, as it would then be able to take control of your mind. I'd imagine that the same goes with other types of "creatures" as well. (The warning of not looking Medusa in the eye, lest you turn to stone, comes to mind from Greek mythology.)

- When a person visits an "evil place", like Skinwalker ranch, sometimes "an entity" follows him/her home (the "hitch-hiker effect"). Dover gave a examples of how to protect oneself, but the procedures have to be done with intent.

Those who watched Missing 411 The Hunted probably remember Sierra Sounds that Ron Morehead recorded. I found an interesting analysis of those sounds. The guy's general conclusion is that there's an actual language heard on the recording and whatever made those sounds span 5 octaves in one sound while going beyond the scale audible to humans. That's... creepy to say the least.
Thanks! I went and bought a copy of the sound files. Going to play with it and see if I still have any sound engineering skills left after 15 years away from a studio.

John Dover has reminded me of the research work by Dr. Ardy Sixkiller Clarke who had spent some decades collecting first-hand narratives of encounters between American Indians and the 'Star People'.

While she ususally was holding her interviews between Alaska and Arizona, in her book "Sky People" she was doing research among the natives of Belize, Honduras, Guatemala and Mexico.

Stories about missing time, abductions, police officers coming forward, strange encounters on rural highways, a moose abduction, Blue Men, reptilians and insectoids, lost time and the space-traveling Maya...

We watched Paulides' latest docu recently and thought it was a pretty timid step into the UFO realm. He's always been circumspect about that topic, and it seems that bled over into this new docu. IMO, the previous ones that focused on the missing 411 cases were "richer" and gave more food for thought. Then again, David is just a noobie to all of this, I suppose.

In David Paulides Bigfoot 101, class 5, David says that he talked to a theoretical physicist who worked for NASA who said that portals are real. Where he says it starts around 50:23. I hoped I have it so it will start in that spot.

In David Paulides Bigfoot 101, class 5, David says that he talked to a theoretical physicist who worked for NASA who said that portals are real. Where he says it starts around 50:23. I hoped I have it so it will start in that spot.
Yes, you had the spot.

He is talking about Dr. John Brandenburg, PhD. Here is John on Coast to Coast:

Here is an article on it:

Thanks @Voyageur I had not seen that Oct article...I had posted the flyer on different board back in August 2022.

They can deny it all they want but I have seen tracks and have hunter friends and ppl who own camps that would beg to differ with officialdom.

I found tracks a few years ago, walking my dogs, in the woods. The tracks were in the snow and nothing else around them....Nobody walked this mountain much....And there where spots of dead silence...no birdsong, nothing.

Concerning Tom Marsh, here is the condolence page from his colleagues. Some were heartwarming to read.

Prior to Tom being found, in Spanish, there was this video with his last talk with the doctoral student being mentioned. Unknown to me also was that the facility has special legal provisions tied to the 1986 Vienna Convention - basically, that gives the facility and those there, diplomatic immunity.

I have finished his latest Bigfoot 101 class which revolves around the DNA testing they did. I have to admid that I haven't read any of Paulides books yet, including the three ones on Bigfoot/Giants. What they found via DNA testing is perplexing and mysterious to say the least!
Here are the key points from the video:

- Decontamination can be pretty much ruled out

- They tested around 100+ hair, flesh, saliva, tooth and blood samples

- The hair is not human and is distinctly very different from human hair (or any other hair) as tested by hair and fiber experts

- The hair is so different that it is very easy, even for amateurs (or kids as he says), to quickly identify it under a normal microscope as a Bigfoot hair

- Now get this: Yet, the DNA is in all cases HUMAN mitochondrial DNA!

- Of a 30 sample test: 20 samples yielded whole mitochondrial sequences and 10 yielded partial genomes: The 30 samples showed 16 different human haplotypes: The majority of those haplotypes showed origination from Europe, Asia and Africa: Only 4 of the haplotypes originated close to where the samples were collected in North America

- And here is the kicker: They got nuclear DNA too: Yet, the DNA is not like anything else that can be found and has been tested to date on this earth. Apparently. Meaning: The DNA has no father/male side! Which is essentially impossible! No creature/species DNA that is in the GenBank Database has this.

- The mother/female side of this nuclear DNA can be traced back to around 12,000 - 15,000 years ago in the Middle East. Which happens to be around the time of the Younger Dryas cataclysms happened and the subsequent end of "Atlantis"

-Paulides speculates that the odd finding of the missing male side of the DNA might have something to do with the paranormal abilities Bigfoot seems to possess

- Paulides speaks of a "Human hybrid" type creature when it comes to Bigfoot, which sounds quite reasonable to me

Last edited:
Here is something potentially interesting to think about. Years ago I came across some of Scott Carpenter's videos on Bigfoot on YouTube. Back then it didn't take long for me to "conclude" that what he is "seeing" in those videos is at best "pattern recognition run amok". I basically thought that he is seeing faces where there are none in very blurry and pixelated videos. So I basically dismissed it out of hand and thought that he is some kook or something.

So, recently, after having listened to one of the previous Paulides Bigfoot 101 classes, where Carpenter was mentioned, I looked him up again on YouTube and only then realized that I saw some of his stuff years ago. But, I basically came to the same conclusions again and quickly dismissed it.

Fast-forward to Paulides latest Bigfoot 101 Class on DNA: I listened to it and noticed again that Paulides mentioned Scott Carpenter and his work, and that very seriously and favorably. Paulides basically explained that he worked closely with Carpenter for years, went out with him to the areas where Carpenter is studying Bigfoot activity, saw and experienced many strange things on that occasions with him. More than that, Carpenter's research and Carpenter himself was a key aspect of how they were able to get many of the DNA samples of Bigfoot. Carpenter and Paulides found ways to get those samples by using unusual and low tech means. In short, they were able to get many of those hair samples etc. (reliably and quickly) because they did things not in the way most researches do it. Including trying to catch it on camera by unusual methods and technics. Apparently Bigfoot is able to sense stuff like modern cameras and either avoid it and/or block it. So, Carpenter is one of the key people that made those DNA studies possible in the first place. Paulides also mentioned that Carpenter has a great website, with much interesting information in it, including the DNA stuff.

So, here I was: For the third time I checked out Carpenter's stuff. I looked at his website. And specifically, the Video section. Again I was thinking that many if not all the videos he presents there (and apparently recorded himself) can be easily dismissed by him "seeing faces where there are none". But then I saw this video, which is quite a bit harder to dismiss in that way:

And a follow-up video where Carpenter attempts to estimate the size of this "Bigfoot" with the conclusion of a conservative estimate of a 14.23 feet (4.33meters) in height!

An estimate that seems about right to me in the way he tried to estimate it!

So then I thought, maybe Carpenter isn't that kooky after all and at least in some videos what he has captured is indeed legit and not just "pattern recognition run amok"? Without what Paulides said about Carpenter in his latest Bigfoot DNA Video, I'm sure I would have dismissed it again. But with that additional information, I'm kinda seriously questioning my convictions there.

Then I came across the following two videos where Carpenter is seen to film himself within a "Bigfoot" hot spot area, claiming that he feels that "something" (aka. probably "Bigfoot") is bombarding him with low level infrasound type waves/noises right now, which makes it hard for him to concentrate, hear or speak. Also claiming that he is being able to sense from which direction he is bombarded with, with that infrasound. Later on you will see that he does his usual investigation of the footage and discovers that "faces" look at him through the wood, at the places he felt that they do, but couldn't see himself with his own eyes at the time! In the first of the two videos he even mentions that if someone is watching this video and doesn't know what he is talking about, that that person will probably think he is a loon. I certainly would have thought so as well. But not anymore:

Then I came across another of his videos where you could easily conclude that he is "seeing things that are not there". But notice how at the end he is standing between those trees himself at daytime, and you can start to imagine that what he "has captured" with a much worse low light video/picture in the middle of the night, might in fact be real:

Spooky to say the least! It should be noted that Carpenter also seems to think that there is a substantial paranormal element to that "Bigfoot" phenomena.

Anyway, another interesting thing Carpenter (and I also think Paulides) mentioned is a very consistent finding in their research. "Bigfoot" seems to create tree structures like you see here. Sometimes those structures can be made of big trees as well, like here. What Carpenter found is that usually there is at least one tree branch placed on such a structure that is very delicately balanced against gravity so that it doesn't fall down. So, what Carpenter did in many "Bigfoot areas" is building such tree branch structures himself while also putting up one such delicately balanced tree branch. The very consistent finding is this: Almost every time he does that, he finds that that that delicately balanced tree branch will be taken out and snapped in two or more pieces and thrown away. Carpenter speculates that "Bigfoot" somehow doesn't like you doing the balanced tree branch thing, for some reason.

I think part of the reason why it seems to be so hard to see "Bigfoot" even if it is right next or in front of you (apart from the paranormal angle) might be an ability of "Bigfoot" to merge/camouflage itself into the environment. What I mean by that is the following: If you ever have gone to a Zoo you will have noticed that many creatures that live in the wild can almost perfectly merge into the surroundings and become very difficult to see, even if they are right in front of you! That camouflaging ability is often so good that you simply can't see them at all. And that is true for small and even big creatures. I recently saw that phenomena at a zoo in quite a number of cases again: I was looking into terrariums, aquariums and cages, and quite often I couldn't see a thing, even though the creature is right in front of your eyes! And even if someone else spotted it, and you then start to see the creature as well, it becomes easy for our senses to lose the sight of it again, even though you know it is right there.

Also, the idea of any large creature out there, who might even predatory in nature, not being able to sustain itself foodwise unless it eats enormous amounts of food, and therefore "it can't exist", is not the best argument IMO. The reason for that is because the biggest KNOWN land predator on earth, is the polar bear. The polar bear can way up to 1,540 pounds (700kg) and it is well known that that bear can fast/survive without any food for up to 8 months! Apparently surviving on his fat reserves. And he is able to go without any food for those eight months while moving around normally and not sleeping that time through or anything like that.

Also, if we are dealing with a pretty intelligent, closely human like creature, things might get even more complicated and interesting at the same time.

Last edited:
In short, they were able to get many of those hair samples etc. (reliably and quickly) because they did things not in the way most researches do it. Including trying to catch it on camera by unusual methods and technics. Apparently Bigfoot is able to sense stuff like modern cameras and either avoid it and/or block it.

Healey and Cropper The Yowie: In Search of Australia's Bigfoot had been reporting a similar incident about a family making their home in the forests west of Sydney.

After having been pestered by a Yowie during nighttime for quite a while they erected an infrared camera system around their premises hoping the cameras would catch the beast all lit-up once it had triggered IR.

The result was that the Yowie never set foot on the property again. It could probably sense the IR rays and maybe even conclude that they would set off something unconvenient.

This from the Law Of One Session 9:

9.20 Questioner: Where are these body complexes located?
Ra:
I am Ra. These body complexes of the second race dwell in uninhabited deep forest. There are many in various places over the surface of your planet.

9.21 Questioner: Are they Bigfoot-type creatures? Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although we would not call these Bigfoot, as they are scarce and are very able to escape detection. The first race is less able to be aware of proximity of other mind/body/spirit complexes, but these beings are very able to escape due to their technological understandings before their incarnations here. These entities of the glowing eyes are those most familiar to your peoples.
9.22 Questioner: Then there are two different types of Bigfoot. Correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question.

There are three types of Bigfoot, if you will accept that vibratory sound complex used for three such different races of mind/body/spirit complexes. The first two we have described.

The third is a thought-form.

Back
Top Bottom