'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

I recently read Paulides' second book, Tribal Bigfoot, which is the follow-up to the Hoopa Project (haven't read that one) both of which were investigations into the Bigfoot phenomena, in particular major hot spots in and around the area of the Hoopa Native Reserve and surrounding areas in Northern California. The famous Patterson-Gimlin footage is from the same area in Bluff Creek and Paulides travelled all along the area. It's a fascinating book that follows the same methodology and style of his later Missing 411 series, just the facts and information with a few theories, and he really gained the trust and acceptance of the people who live in these small and remote communities who have seen and experienced a lot more than what they are normally willing to talk about, let alone with their neighbours for fear of being labelled a quack. But because of Paulides professionalism and sincerity in investigating, people opened up to him about it and he brought along a professional sketch artist to that fills the book with accurate depictions of what they actually saw, up close and personal.
For those who wish to learn more about Bigfoot David Paulides has recently published his Bigfoot 101 class series. I just watched Class 1 and there are six more. Class 7 was only published a few days ago. I don't know whether there will be more classes.

In the following video he reads a few newspaper articles dating back to a few centuries ago!

For those who wish to learn more about Bigfoot David Paulides has recently published his Bigfoot 101 class series. I just watched Class 1 and there are six more. Class 7 was only published a few days ago. I don't know whether there will be more classes.

In the following video he reads a few newspaper articles dating back to a few centuries ago!

Great, thanks for sharing! Will certainly listen to it soon. Also looking forward to see the new third documentary.

Great, thanks for sharing! Will certainly listen to it soon. Also looking forward to see the new third documentary.

Started to watch it. Absolutely fascinating! Opens a lot of questions.

Just checked that lead...and: 🤔

View attachment 67544This page also includes a list of his publications .
His interest in binary star systems was what caught my eye when reading about his disappearance. Brought to mind that run of suspicious deaths a few years ago among young holistic physicians that had been researching a particular aspect of immune function, if memory serves.

His interest in binary star systems was what caught my eye when reading about his disappearance. Brought to mind that run of suspicious deaths a few years ago among young holistic physicians that had been researching a particular aspect of immune function, if memory serves.
Did the count later go up to 200 holistic doctors that were killed (under highly strange circumstances) ? I remember well, how bizarre many cases were - making absolutely no sense.

Those who watched Missing 411 The Hunted probably remember Sierra Sounds that Ron Morehead recorded. I found an interesting analysis of those sounds. The guy's general conclusion is that there's an actual language heard on the recording and whatever made those sounds span 5 octaves in one sound while going beyond the scale audible to humans. That's... creepy to say the least.

Almost finished part 5 of this 101 series and I can say that is highly informative and very educational. Great stuff!

Wow! Looks like Paulides has been working on a new documentary titled "Missing 411 - The UFO Connection", coming out on November 15th 2022.

Missing 411: The U.F.O. Connection

The best part of the latest Paulides production is the trailer! That is the highest production quality, the best produced part of the 1h33minutes "movie" thing. If you watch the trailer, you have experienced it! But that supremely amazing, mystical 'Keep you on the edge of your seat' "IT-quality" never materializes in the actual "movie documentary".

Not recommended to watch, I think, as its disappointing.. I could have watched a six part TV series, each of the same length 1h33min as the movie, as this. It feels unfinished. Incomplete. Not well directed. Not much point to it. Paulides admits they had a lot of problems with this show. People going in and out of the project, because of the Con-19 Scamdemic. He had to pick up the pieces many times and it feels just like that. Pile of glass shards swept together on the floor. :(

The only thing of note I liked is the female officer stating every UFO related investigation is taken to some secret location and data never heard again. Its like the human sheeple are managed, to say the least. There is the Disney-Land Reality© CAF we are forced to live in - and there is the Secret Society CIA Reality we are forever Barred From.

There is a part, where Paulides / or sb - makes a statement that "The human mind is not constructed to manage this situation" I think well describes "The Human Condition", which is not to discover great things & go to the stars [Hollywood ridiculous notion], but to remain at Cattle level managed as cattle.

On numerous occasions in these materials, documentary movies, books, channelings - we are confronted with the fact of other humanoid species being much more intelligent, being much more telepathic [so that they don't move their lips, when they talk to you] - much more advanced, more more clever, having much more material and science means at their disposal.. that I think we are the throw-away trash of the species line. DNA-blocked, stupid, low-intelligence, limited in every way - because there is a special purpose is allocated for us: Cattle. Cattle don't need to be intelligent, cattle don't need to go to the stars to discover anything, because They didn't intend us to fly - like barnyard chicken with cut wings.

There is a reason, why we are kept on this planet completely powerless, non-telepathic, low-IQ, unable to hold much in our tepid minds: very limited range of knowledge - mostly Useless Anti-Knowledge propaganda-Lies degrees from Universities that remain almost totally unusable. Very limited learning possibilities. Because it was meant so, I think! Even our learning abilities are severely cropped. No real chance to discover anything of real significance in these bodies. We definitely won't build major star-faring civilizations.

Just remember what the C's said. These bodies are a dead end. Caesar having said: "Humanity is Lost." I think, he said it, because these stupid, hopeless, lost Cattle-Human Species jumping Up & Down on the surface on this planet, running around like idiot Ignoramuses were never meant to achieve anything.

The Human Purpose

I think, we were only ever meant to have enough limited intelligence so we can get our

Base Feelings Excited in a Closed Planetary Farm Environment

wars - famine - local disputes - gang warfare - psycho killers on the loose - school shootings - terror attacks - Holodomors throughout history - Low-Tech Army Warfare With Sticks - extreme sufferings

so we can provide FOOD for the higher-advanced species - who are managing this chicken farm planet

I can't wait, until the time - it comes, what the C's said:

"The End."

At least in 4thD, we'll have some chance. Here on 3D Earth? Nope!

Last edited:
Caught this headline and thought that it reminded me of some of the deaths in Paulides' book, Missing 411: A Sobering Coincidence. College-age male, clearly intelligent (PhD student), leaves party but ends up walking away from his home and then is found dead in the water. No explanation given nor is a cause of death known. These are all profile points from victims in Paulides' book.

Body of Northwestern PhD student Peter Salvino pulled from Chicago harbor
The body of a missing Northwestern University PhD student was pulled from a Chicago harbor Tuesday, two days after he was last seen leaving a party, officials said.

Chicago Police Department divers recovered the body of 25-year-old Peter Salvino from Diversey Harbor at around 6 p.m. Tuesday. The grim find was made in the 2400 block of North Cannon Drive, near where Salvino’s phone last pinged early Sunday morning.

The Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office later confirmed his identity. No cause of death has been released as of Wednesday.

Cops said the graduate student was last seen alive leaving a party late Saturday in the Lincoln Park neighborhood. Police said he FaceTimed with a friend at 11:59 p.m. Saturday and said he was walking to his apartment and was about a half-mile away.

The friend called him again about 15 minutes later to confirm he arrived home, but Salvino said he was still walking.

Salvino’s cell phone pinged near Diversey Harbor at 12:31 a.m. Sunday and about six minutes later Salvino’s friend called him again to see if he had gotten back, but the call went unanswered.

Scotty Gruszka, Salvino’s brother-in-law, told ABC 7 Chicago that on the FaceTime call with the friend Salvino said he was cold.

Gruszka added that instead of heading toward his apartment, his brother-in-law was actually walking away from home.

Several friends texted Salvino between then and 9:30 a.m. but all messages went unanswered and calls to his phone went straight to voicemail, police said.

Salvino was a doctoral candidate in Northwestern’s interdepartmental neuroscience program.
Also worth noting that the Upper Great Lakes area has seen many disappearances which Paulides catalogued. This case is not within the "Great Lakes Triangle" but it's not far either.

The best part of the latest Paulides production is the trailer! That is the highest production quality, the best produced part of the 1h33minutes "movie" thing. If you watch the trailer, you have experienced it! But that supremely amazing, mystical 'Keep you on the edge of your seat' "IT-quality" never materializes in the actual "movie documentary".
oh that's a shame, I think I will still watch it... bit it's a shame it seems like such a let down. The first two I found rather intriguing and overall well made, so I had, and still do, high hopes for it.

Coming back to Missing 411 The Hunted - with some cases being so highly strange, was thinking on David's repeated caution to have means (cell phone, being in group, GPS, firearm etc.), which is understandable and one can agree. However, the hyperdimensional possibilities (a reality in many case, osit) does not seem to lend well in making a difference if one is targeted. Nothing works (although if no one is taken did they work?) Heavily armed and outfitted hunters are just gone, which are just the people known of and documented.

Going back to Dyatlov Pass, a whole group was suddenly disorientated and overcome in the night as the evidence seems to show - they did not stand a chance. Like Skinwalker Ranch, devices are suddenly made completely ineffective. Thus, in the blink of an eye people are taken, protection or not.

The C's in 1997 had made this one comment (answer to Terry):

Q: (T) Are there any details about dangers and conditions...

A: Avoid wandering...

Other similar comments have been made concerning going into unfamiliar places. That being said, knowledge of hyperdimensional reality might be some sort of protection in of itself - hard to say.

As an aside, however related, it has now been near 4-years since Ryan Shtuka when missing. Noticed his mom has just written a book:

Well, I watched it and found it great with a lot of stuff in it to think about. So I don’t share lilies bad impression of the movie.

I agree with Cosmos, it was very much worth the watch, even if it wasn't quite as "streamlined" as the previous documentary (Missing 411: The Hunted). It was actually a home run, if you take into consideration the difficulties they encountered while making the movie.

A few things off the top of my head:

- A group of hunters were out in the woods. They had a trailer, and one of the men was out alone, having gone to take a whiz. Another guy then decided to go out as well, and when he opened the door and looked upwards at the same time, he spotted a large triangular black UFO hovering silently above them, and started to shout out and alert the others to look up at the thing.
Dave speculated, that the guy who was outside might have been in the process of being "disappeared", but the guy stepping out the trailer could have caused some kind of "interference" to it.
Anyways, the triangular black UFO reminded me of the "black boomerang", which Laura and the children saw back in the day.

- Dave interviewed an ex FBI guy, who was with the bureau for 25 years and among other things, specialized in paranormal cases. He concluded, that the disappearances/abductions are connected to "extra dimensional beings"!

Back
Top Bottom