'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

The "predator" thing (kind of a trasparent entity moving between trees) is indeed reminescent of something that had been cited in the Skinwalker ranch. And it happened at the same time as a UFO sighting close-by. The group that recorded the bizarre "voices" also witnessed UFO-like phenomena. And one of the witnesses (I think a friend of the 91 years old hunter who disappeared) also said he heard strange sounds in the area. All the cases are bizarre (like the one where his belongings are found placed in a ordered manner (the boots, and then the backpack). The presence of high strangeness in unmistakable.

I think the newest docu with and about Paulides work The hunted is very well done. No over dramatic music and graphics and very well researched and presented.

We watched it at the latest Caesarea meetup, and I agree it was well done. This was the first Paulides docu that I saw, but based on what others said, his production has improved. His books can get a bit repetitive (to say the least!) but there is value in that in driving home the patterns, which when built on one another make a staggering case that something very, very strange is going on. That said, I don't think the books really capture the human element that you witness when individual cases are explored through in-person interviews and on site exploration. It highlights how these normal people in pretty mundane situations (hunters and their families in rural America) experience something so foreign to our common understanding. The patterns are addressed in the docu as well, and to see them demonstrated through the descriptions of family and friends adds an extra element. Worth watching!

We watched it at the latest Caesarea meetup, and I agree it was well done. This was the first Paulides docu that I saw, but based on what others said, his production has improved. His books can get a bit repetitive (to say the least!) but there is value in that in driving home the patterns, which when built on one another make a staggering case that something very, very strange is going on. That said, I don't think the books really capture the human element that you witness when individual cases are explored through in-person interviews and on site exploration. It highlights how these normal people in pretty mundane situations (hunters and their families in rural America) experience something so foreign to our common understanding. The patterns are addressed in the docu as well, and to see them demonstrated through the descriptions of family and friends adds an extra element. Worth watching!
Yep. I didn't want it to end! But I think it was just the right length. A good variety of cases, but with enough detail to really dig into each one. Can't wait for another instalment in the series, so I hope they keep it up and continue making films.

At Dyatlov pass, the operators of the TDARM tech chose that area for special minerals.

It makes me speculate that the US government designated national parks perhaps for special minerals too (or frequent disappearances of people as collateral damage to collecting special minerals). So it would make sense for disappearances to cluster at these special mineral sites as TDARM tech would be in frequent use, like people wandering into a 4D mining operation or weapons test range.

It makes me speculate that the US government designated national parks perhaps for special minerals too (or frequent disappearances of people as collateral damage to collecting special minerals). So it would make sense for disappearances to cluster at these special mineral sites as TDARM tech would be in frequent use, like people wandering into a 4D mining operation or weapons test range.

granite-half-dome-mineralogy.jpg

July 18, 2019
A weird piece of footage circulating online features an eerie series of howls emanating from a forest in Kentucky and some suspect that the source of the creepy sounds could be Sasquatch. The unnerving moment was captured on a Facebook broadcast this past Friday by a man named Shaun Hammonds at his home in the city of Whitesburg.

In the video, an unsettled Hammonds dashes towards the treeline at the edge of his property and points his cell phone camera towards a heavily wooded area. "What is that," he wonders as a loud and ominous howl emerges from the forest. Hammonds is soon joined by his wife, who asks what is making the spooky sound, but her husband concedes that he has no idea.

The footage comes to a swift conclusion when Hammonds sees that his wife brought their young child outside with her. The concerned dad quickly turns his attention away from the strange scene unfolding in the forest and opts to get his family back inside their home in case the mystery creature makes an appearance in the flesh.

In his caption to the video, Hammonds asserted that both he and his wife were certain the animal behind the sound was not a bear, elk, or coyote. "That sound pierces your soul," he mused, "it's unlike anything I've heard in these mountains." What's your take on the odd howl? Could it have come from a Sasquatch or was it merely a run of the mill denizen of the forest? Share your theory at the Coast to Coast AM Facebook page.

Last edited:
At Dyatlov pass, the operators of the TDARM tech chose that area for special minerals.

I actually always thought that it was the granite and other particular rocks that naturally provide the type of energy/environment conducive to an easy way in/out of our dimension. Kind of like a portal but more broad. Reminds me of stonehenge and how it was possibly used for down/up loading of information.
On the other hand they can be in front of our noses and we can't see them. :rolleyes:

I stumbled upon a curious disappearance/amnesia story of a Tacoma reporter Judy Roberts. Could be a 411 style case, or could be secret experiments case? Or something else?

Btw, from time to time, and especially during the last years of Soviet Union there were stories of adult people disappearing and then reappearing again in different cities with no memories of what they were before. But this is the first time I read about something like this happening in the US.

For a few weeks in 1997, Jane Dee became famous for forgetting herself.

She vanished 12 years earlier at the age of 26, back when her name was Jody Roberts, a hard-nosed crime reporter for The News Tribune. Her family and co-workers suspected foul play: an abduction perhaps, or murder.

Reality strangled those inventions. It turned out Roberts was living in Alaska under a different name: Jane Dee, a web designer and mother of four children. She claimed no memory of her former life.

Investigation revealed she turned up at a mall in Colorado five days after her disappearance, with no memory of her real name or her past. Mental health experts interviewed her, but could not restore her memories.

The new documentary Missing 411 - The Hunted is now available on iTunes. You can also pre-order the DVD from their website, but if you want to see it right away, you only (for now) can buy it on iTunes:

Purchase- Online Edition on iTunes: ‎Missing 411: The Hunted on iTunes

Purchase: Pre-sale DVD, Missing 411 The Hunted: Missing 411: The Hunted, DVD Presale

Purchase: Missing 411- Hunters, The book that made the movie!BigfootStore

Thank you for the tip aragorn! Watched it yesterday and I agree with others that it was better made than the previous documentary. Furthermore, the last part where it was concluded that the phenomenon is most likely due to "paranormal activity", with the testimonials and recordings, was very impressive. Highly recommended!

Sounds similar to the voices that were recorded at the "mountain cabin", as seen on the doc.

Btw, from time to time, and especially during the last years of Soviet Union there were stories of adult people disappearing and then reappearing again in different cities with no memories of what they were before. But this is the first time I read about something like this happening in the US.

Interesting that she (while in Colorado after obtaining a new ID) earned a degree in Russian literature and language.

Prior, as mentioned of her state of mind, her friend;

Mike Bainter, Roberts’ old friend, said she had confessed to having blackouts before she disappeared. During one such episode, she had driven her car over an embankment by the Tacoma Mall. She had grown moody and disheveled, he recalled — she argued with him at times, which had never happened before.

Drugs? No, Bainter said. Alcohol? Yeah. State of mind? She had mused about characters in books who reinvented themselves and started over, he remembered — but she never talked about doing it herself.

She clutched a book: “Watership Down,” a fantasy novel about rabbits fleeing human devastation and searching for a new home.

Thank you for the link, interesting read.

granite-half-dome-mineralogy.jpg

July 18, 2019

Thank you for the tip aragorn! Watched it yesterday and I agree with others that it was better made than the previous documentary. Furthermore, the last part where it was concluded that the phenomenon is most likely due to "paranormal activity", with the testimonials and recordings, was very impressive. Highly recommended!

Sounds similar to the voices that were recorded at the "mountain cabin", as seen on the doc.
Yes the sounds are very simlar to those from the hunters in missing 411 the hunted doc which i agree is much better than the previous one and the fact the hunters also noticed lights above them and moving through the forest and the fact it wasnt far fron a very active cluster of missing 411 type cases and the men had hunted there over decades breaths some validity to there claims.

For those who might have missed this on SOTT, check out Niall's article:

Details concerning the discovery of the body of missing Irish-French teenager in the Malaysian jungle on August 13th point to it being another 'Missing 411' case.

That one disturbed me more than usual because the last time she was seen was in her bedroom. Her parents say she would never wander off due to her condition. So if she was taken out of her room, how was no noise made? What was the purpose of taking her?

I'm actually wondering whether this is a fairly new development. This has probably been going on for thousands of years and it's just the advent of modern communication technology that is spreading the news around the world so swiftly.

If these events have actually increased over the last decades it may be due to black op copycats who are using 4-D inspired technologies.

That one disturbed me more than usual because the last time she was seen was in her bedroom. Her parents say she would never wander off due to her condition. So if she was taken out of her room, how was no noise made? What was the purpose of taking her?
Good question to ask the Cs what is the purpose of the Missing 411 abductions? The how was answered by Cs as TDARM tech.

Dogs not tracking fit right into the profile too. As for defenses, David mentioned there were no known disappearances of people with a GPS and firearm.

I guess the purpose of the abductions is eating people.
Funny that you mention this. I'm working on the 1995 transcripts and just finished annotating this one:

... which talks about animal mutilations, in particular this:

As part of my commentary, I mentioned Paulides work. Well, obviously, he's trying to connect everything to Bigfoot, but maybe that's part of the link? After all, the Cs said about Bigfoot:

Notice the "slave tasks" and "collecting samples".

Interesting.
A: Humans eat cattle, aliens eat you.

Back
Top Bottom