'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

This trail head contains a very large area of granite boulder plateau's. There have been other missing case's within this county in the past.
:huh: Hmmm?

September 20, 2019 at 9:00 am
4ec83792489718fb0227287db4689788.png

PLACER COUNTY (CBS13) – A missing hiker is safe after spending the night lost in the Sierra, authorities say.

The Placer County Sheriff’s Office says a man named Matthew Chace had gone hiking at the Loch Leven Lakes Trail near Cisco Grove on Wednesday. A friend of his stayed behind.

That friend started getting worried when it started getting dark and Chace had not come back. At 9 p.m., the friend called the sheriff’s office to report Chace missing.

Deputies went out to the trailhead, but couldn’t find Chace anywhere nearby.

Inclement weather and lack of air support forced deputies to call off the search that night. But, the next morning, search and rescue volunteer’s and a California Highway Patrol helicopter went out in force to find Chace.

Chace was soon spotted in a clearing and was picked up and rescued by the helicopter.

It appears Chace got disoriented during the hike and veered off-trail. He spent a night in the cold rain with no food, but medics say he’s doing OK.

Chace has since started a fundraiser on Facebook to raise money for the sheriff’s office search and rescue unit.

Total distance: 2.52 km (1.56 mi) Loch Leven Lakes Trailhead to Loch Leven Lakes

Maybe try a US-based VPN to access it?

It did work for me here in the U.S. It was a small sample of cases that had some different suspects and theories but it covered on site investigations and interviews that give you that kind of realistic jolt. The lack of data records being kept by the park services is very odd in this day and age I think. It left me with a many questions and a sense of the grief and anguish family members have with or without finding remains.

I just thought this story was very strange in that a man would have no memory of how he got from Whiteface Mountain NY to California and no one who could have given him a ride has come forward to recognize him.

I found a cool Whiteface Mountain 360 degree view of the area here. You can jump from mountain to mountain with the plus signs. It is such a rugged wilderness area that it really lends itself to the Missing 411 type of areas.

I also noticed it was in the Adirondacks and did a search of the transcripts to see if that was mentioned somewhere. Well it was but not exactly related to what I was thinking but has me thinking about "tunnels" too.

Session 20 May 1995:
Q: (J) We need to plan a little bit more. (L) We want to know if there are really underground tunnels all over the place that many people have reported being taken to in alien abductions?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Have they been there a long time?

A: Subjective.

Q: (T) Do they predate humanity?

A: A few.

Q: (T) Are they equivalent of subway tunnels, to get from one place to another?

A: Okay.

Q: (T) Is there a set of trains or whatever to move from place to place?

A: No.

Q: (T) Is there any kind of high tech gear in place in these tunnels to move from place to place?

A: Subjective.

Q: (L) How do they travel through these tunnels?

A: Electromagnetically.

Q: (T) Can individuals be transported through the tunnels without benefit of equipment? Or do they use some kind of gadgetry?

A: All of the above.

Q: (L) Who occupies these tunnels?

A: Various.

Q: (T) Are there still beings in there?

Q: (T) Are humans involved in this?

Q: (T) Were there humans involved in digging some of these tunnels?

A: Some.

Q: (T) Before that, there were other beings that were not human?

Q: (T) Are those other beings still down there?

Q: (T) Is this a worldwide network of tunnels?

Q: (T) Where are most of the tunnels?

A: North America, since that is the "capitol" of STS, currently.

Q: (T) Are there other tunnel systems other than in North America?

Q: (T) Does it depend on where the STS alignment is as to whether they are operational?

A: Not point, just single factor.

Q: (T) Do any of the tunnels lead to Antarctica?

Q: (T) Is there any way of getting to Antarctica through the tunnel systems even if you have to come to the surface occasionally?

A: Okay.

Q: (L) Are humans ever taken into these tunnels or places underground... (T) Against their will?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (T) Is there some kind of underground base in Antarctica?

A: Yes. Eight.

Q: (T) Are they related to the tunnels in time?

A: Vague.

Q: (T) Were any of those bases underground in Antarctica built by the Germans during World War II?

A: Sect.

Q: (T) Nazis?

A: Remember, all is structured in cycles and circles.

Q: (L) In other words, these tunnels were built by and belong to the Consortium, is that correct?

A: Circles within circles.

Q: (L) Masons?

A: One example of concept.

Q: (T) Jan and I have a friend who has told us about someone she knew who found entrances to tunnel systems in North America. One of the entrances was in the Adirondacks, another was in the Mammoth cave system. Was what she was told true?

A: Yes, but there are thousands of entrances. Are you ready for a "shocker?"

Q: (J) Oh, you know we are always ready for a shocker. (L) Sure! (T) Okay, give us the shocker. (J) We're ready!

A: There is a tunnel right beneath your feet!

Q: (J) I knew they were going to say that. (T) Of course! Is that where the digging is going to go from the basement?

A: Up to you!

Q: (L) How deep under our feet?

A: 2000 feet.

Q: (T) Is anything moving in that tunnel?

A: Vague.

Q: (T) Is that tunnel being used?

Q: (L) Right at this second?

A: Open.

Q: (L) Who uses it more than anybody else?

Q: (T) Are there humans down there?

A: Have been, listen for sound anomalies such as loud sonic boom like noises and vague motorized sounds.

Q: (L) Is there any kind of electronic gadgetry down there causing my appliances to keep breaking down?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) What is wrong with my air conditioner?

A: Fuse.

Q: (SV) Does this tunnel hook up with the doorway in the old stone house on Grand Boulevard that nobody has been able to open or cut through?

Q: (T) Is there an entrance to this tunnel underneath us somewhere in this area?

A: Near power plant.

Q: (T) Crystal River? (L) No, Anclote. (T) Is that why the power plant is built there?

A: Related; old Nike base.

Q: (T) What direction does this tunnel run that is underneath us?

A: East - West.

Q: (T) Out under the Gulf of Mexico?

Q: (T) Where does the West end?

A: Just described.

Q: (L) The power plant. (T) Okay, where does the East end go?

A: Near Lakeland.

Q: (T) What is in Lakeland that would have a tunnel entrance in it? Why Lakeland?

A: Not issue.

Q: (L) What is on the surface may have no relationship to the tunnel.

A: Transfer point and redirector.

Q: (T) Is there another tunnel that comes into this tunnel, that intersects this tunnel?

Q: (T) Near Lakeland?

Q: (T) Is that what you are talking about; a transfer point?

Q: (T) Does that tunnel travel North/South?

Q: (T) Does that run up the East coast?

Q: (L) Lakeland is in the center of the state. (T) Where does it go? Are these side tunnels to a main tunnel that runs along the East coast?

A: All are interconnected.

Q: (T) So, it is like a subway or bus line? Is there a tunnel farther South of here?

Q: (T) How far does the farthest South tunnel go?

A: Antarctica.

Q: (J) Is there a tunnel near our house, in St. Petersburg?

Q: (T) Is there a tunnel to MacDill?

Q: (L) I think that, in general, importance we would ascribe to surface structures may not be a consideration here. (T) I was thinking about the military base. (L) I would think that the tunnels bear no relationship to the structures under the surface except in certain instances. (J) But, what got there first, the tunnels or the structures on the surface? (L) Obviously the tunnels have been there for a long time, and perhaps, in certain instances a situation may be manipulated so that a specific structure is built to facilitate the tunnel usage, but the fact that Lakeland is built over it may not be relevant. (T) There is no entrance to the tunnel system near Lakeland?

Q: (J) And there are no tunnels down in Pinellas?

A: Phosphate plant.

Q: (T) There's a tunnel entrance in the phosphate plant? (L) I've got one more question about the tunnels.

A: Mine.

Q: (T) There is a tunnel entrance in one of the phosphate mines?

Q: (J) Was the placement of this tunnel under our feet the reason Laura got this house?

Q: (T) Does the placement of the tunnel underneath us have something to do with the channel?

A: Maybe.

Q: (T) Because of the greater EM underneath us; we are tapping into that EM energy?

A: Helps in offhand way.

End of Session

Also I had thought about how 4D facilities eventually affect the surrounding areas.

(J) Where is Miami or Orlando on the timetable, that's what I'd like to know! (L) Interestingly, Jan just said something that keyed in a good question. If time is involved in this, is it possible that when something goes into fourth density, that if we were traveling to that area, that we would arrive in that area at a different point in time? And that we would say... (T) As we perceive time...

Q: (L) Very good question.

A: 4th density frees one from the illusion of "time" as you WILL to perceive it.

Q: (L) OK, if you're freed from the illusion of time, going into fourth density, would you then go into one of these regions and perceive a time period and sequence of events as you expect to perceive it?

A: As you WILL to perceive it.

Q: (L) So, in other words, there may be some people on the planet, because of their fixity of will, and perception, at third density, who will not perceive anything change? Is that correct?

Q: (L) So, anybody will, something will be different. OK. (J) What they do with that information, that's a different story... (T) You know, these areas will become bigger tourist attractions than any that are out there now! People will flock to them... (L) Is that possible?

Q: (T) It's an "E" ticket ride! When the word gets out that people can go to that area of New Mexico and experience true strangeness, it's going to draw a lot of people.

A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.

Q: (L) So, in other words, this is going to create a situation where people on the planet are going to become very confused and upset over this situation. (J) Yes, have you ever tried going shopping in Moscow? (T) They're going to draw a lot of people when they find out that happens! (L) And being forced to expand their perception and awareness because of the anomalous events!

A: Imagine being an N.S.A. official and shivering at the prospect!

Q: (L) N.S.A. National Security Agency... Why would you shiver at the prospect...(SV) of being one of them? With all this going on?

A: Concealment.

Q: (J) In other words, trying to cover up what's going on!

(T) Well, they're not going to be able to cover up what's going on. That's what I'm getting at. And because of what's going on, it's going to draw people to the effect...

(L) If something like this happens, obviously, what they're going to have to do is institute some kind of martial law, so they can cover it up! Or else, they'll lose everything!

(T) They're going to have to restrict travel...

(L) Well, yes, we know that, but they don't!

(T) They're going to have to, at the minimum, restrict all travel through those areas. The only way they're going to do that, is either impose martial law, or come up with some kind of MAJOR disaster to keep people out, like I said, "buried, spent fuel rods are leaking contamination over NW New Mexico, no one allowed in." But, they just told us that those who are inside can get out. So how are they going to keep those who are inside from coming out, especially if they come out all over the world when they leave?

(J) People will be talking a mile a minute about all the stuff...

(T) People are going to find out, they're not going to be able to cover it...

(L) Well, they're going to find out about all the stuff. They'll be picking them up every time they hear about one, but of course, it will be like trying to move the bucket from leak to leak to leak... (T) From place to place, and it's not the only place it's happening! (L) ...and it's going to be leaking so many places.

(L) They said they were going to teach us. Let's ask if there is any major, further information on these bases, that we need to know. (J) Is there one around this area that's going to do this? (T) It's off the coast of Florida, they told us that. It's out in the Gulf. (L) Is our off-the-coast base going to do this? (T) If it [New Mexico] covers an area as far as Las Vegas, and through there, it's going to cover us. (L) Is our base going to...

A: Not of same intensity.

Q: (J) Less or more? Which direction?

A: Less.

Q: (L) Is there... (T) Why would it be less? Because the base is smaller? (L) Because it's smaller, they told us it was smaller. They said 'Small base near here'. (T)Well, that's just the one near here. What about the one out in the Triangle? (L) Yes, we didn't ask about the Triangle!

A: Panhandle, too.

Q: (L) Is the Panhandle less, or will they have the same thing happen as Dulce?

A: By that time, the wave will arrive.

The idea of a man going from a Whiteface Mountain ski resort with no memory of it reminded me of the above session.

"Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead."

This article is perhaps more concise and to the point than the one I posted above

This article is perhaps more concise and to the point than the one I posted above

The second article is much easier reading and more to the point. If the organs were not removed in the autopsy then the case is strange in many ways. So many unanswered questions. Weird? Wonder if there are any caves near the bluffs.

Session 22 October 2008:
Q: (L) Anything else? (More discussion of answers and asking questions) (L) A****** also asks: Are there monsters in caves all over the world?

A: No, not every one. P4 P3 P2 monsters are most usual.

Q: (L) What is a P4 P3 P2 monster?

A: Species designation.

Q: (L) Species designation by whom? Maybe I don't want to know!

A: Their creators aka 4D.

Q: (L) Was this little monster that we got this picture of that was supposed to be in the Cheddar caves, was that one of these P4 P3 P2 monsters?

A: P3

Q: (L) Aaah! Creepy! Are P3 or P4 worse or creepier?

A: Depends on your perspective.

Q: (A*****) Are there monsters in the caves in Malta too?

A: Oh, yes.

Q: (A****) Okay, we've got to go! (Chu) Was this bird sound flapping and hitting my door a creature?

A: Yes

Q: (A*****) Which caves do the monsters dwell in?

A: Research for answer.

Q: (L) I have some books on that topic that you can read. Okay, there are a couple of things we wanted to cover...

Apologies if this has already been shared, a Reddit poster recently highlighted the similarities between the Missing 411 map and America's cave systems, find the original post here.

Do these images look similar? The top is a map of Missing 411 cases. The bottom is a map of America’s cave systems. Caves seem to play an interesting roll in some of these disappearances. The Mammoth Cave system in particular had caught my interest.

lv4mw88hwdv31.png

Now, I wouldn't even know where to start trying to verify this, I did a quick google search which wasn't so helpful! I read the Reddit comments and there was another picture posted of the cave map image (1), which very loosely correlates to a UFO sightings map- image (2) and also a bigfoot sightings map- image (3). Quite interesting if it's all correct.

(1)
1-Figure1-1.png

(2)
46626BD100000578-5086193-image-a-2_1510773733505.jpg

(3)
4b9070507-130919-bigfootphoto-hmed-0120p-files.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom