'Missing 411', by David Paulides: Tracking unusual missing persons cases

At the end of the first video, Paulides read message that he received from a security guard working in Grand Prairie, Alberta, for pipeline company. The security guard talk about his encounter in remote location in the wild with phenomenom that can only be UFO. Paulides said that that region in Canada is one cluster of disapearance and for me this is the first time that he talk of a possible connection of UFO and disapearance. He goes on to say that people should be inform of what goes aroud in the world.

Does anyone know if there is a missing person or cluster near Lake Isabella in Kern County, California?
Briefly looked and could not immediately locate a great deal (as in clusters), yet there was this extremely tragic and odd case back in 2002, which may or may not have had a resolve (4 in Family Drown at Lake Isabella).

On this page of 'North America Bigfoot Research' it cites a case of a Big Foot sighting in the area of Lake Isabella, California:

Name: Xxxxxx

E-Mail Address: xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
Date of encounter: September 22, 2012, 7:15 AM PDT
Location: Yes, we do know the road and the area between a mountain and a mountain pass where this occurred.

Witness lives in the area of Bakersfield, California,

Witness phone #: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Subject: A very close non sighting encounter in CA.

This morning I had an experience that makes me believe in Bigfoot. I am willing / hoping to share it with you, but only with the caveat that my name not be shared or posted in any manner. At about 715 am I was sitting on a log (deer hunting) when I heard a really heavy creature running, on two feet, through the woods. This thing was moving way to fast to be a person, or deer for that matter. If you wish more information please set up a time to call me via email; as I don't wish my wife to overhear this. I think she would laugh. I am going to go break camp and head down to Bakersfield. I am not going to stay up here by myself.
Sent from my iPhone

DH; which is short for Deer Hunter, because this witness does not want his family or friends to ever know what occurred to him while he was out deer hunting alone this past weekend. This witness contacted me on the evening of 24 September 2012, and we talked briefly about his sound encounter; while he was deer hunting in the area north of Lake Isabella on opening day of deer season in this section of California. This took place early last Saturday morning last week end; while he was still in the area, and about thirteen hours after his experience; when he notified our web site, and left the above message.

We discussed what took place; while he was sitting on a log about a mile or so from where he parked his vehicle. During those early morning hours, when he begin hearing rifle shots being fired from some distance away, and that is when he began to hear something moving real fast through some very thick brush at about 80 to 100 yards way from him, but what ever it was, was headed in his direction. Then as it approached him at about 30 yards away; where it then took off at a 90 degree angle from him. The witness could hear that this creature had to have been very large, because he could hear and feel its bipedal feet, of this creature, hitting the ground; where it was way too fast and too large to have been any creature that he knew existed in that part of our country.

After a while, this witness did go to where this creature went through the area; where the broken brushes was located, but didn’t see any kind of tracks from the creature that broke the brush. The witness believes that he should have been able to view this creature, or at least see its foot prints; where it passed through his area. But, no, he could only hear it as it moved by him at an unbelievable speed; which seemed inconceivable to this witness at that time. After this witness returned to his camp; which was over a mile away from where this encounter took place, he couldn’t find it in him self to even spend a planed night camping out in those woods after this very profound experience, mainly because he was physically and mentally shook up, because of this experience.

This DH never quite believe that this creature existed even after his first viewing of footprints in his hunting area several years prior to this extremely profound encounter; where he just knew somebody had to have hoaxed those prints, but it had to have been a real Bigfoot, because of the remoteness of those prints. A year or so earlier, he and his wife; while visiting the trail of 100 trees; which is located fairly close to where he was deer hunting; when they both heard a very loud screaming creature that was screaming off and on for over a good half an hour. He told his wife that it had to be a mountain lion making those screams. But, as he was attempting to assure his wife as to what kind of a creature was making that noise; where he knew that it couldn’t have been a mountain lion making those screaming sounds, which kind of sounded like a women screaming, because they were way too loud and lasted way too long, to have been either a woman or a mountain lion.

This interviewer believes this witness, because of how he has reacted to the retelling of his story; as he didn’t want to, and his voice reflections told me what he was saying was real; as he proceeded to tell me about his very recent encounter. There are several possibilities as to why this DH failed to view this creature; as it passed fairly close to him, one being that he just plain blocked it out, and the others, “well,” those situations should be coming out for the public to contemplate some time down the road, hopefully in the near further.

Richard Hucklebridge: Investigator!!

In these shorter videos, Paulides often reads letters (like Keit mentioned) from readers, listeners to his interviews and watchers of his youtube channel and documentaries.

In this video, Dave reads an extremely well written and supportive letter, and he says that it's the most touching letter he has ever received: you can see him being moved to tears several times while reading. Going through the comments, many people wrote that they also had tears in their eyes when listening (as did I).

The part about the letter starts at 19:00.

In these shorter videos, Paulides often reads letters (like Keit mentioned) from readers, listeners to his interviews and watchers of his youtube channel and documentaries.

In this video, Dave reads an extremely well written and supportive letter, and he says that it's the most touching letter he has ever received: you can see him being moved to tears several times while reading. Going through the comments, many people wrote that they also had tears in their eyes when listening (as did I).

The part about the letter starts at 19:00.

Thank you for the post. I am still teary eyed. It's been a while since I have felt true sincerity. We could all use much more compassion and positivity. Distant hugs to all. 🤗🤗

New interview on DP's youtube channel with Ron Morehead from the movie Missing 411: The Hunted, that had the sound recordings of the Bigfoot-type things, later called "Sierra Sounds". Here's Ron Morehead's website for more info, the "Sierra Sounds" are also on the bottom of the homepage: Ron Morehead; Author, Adventurer, Reknowned Researcher

Interesting points:
  • The bigfoot chatter/ phenomena seemed to quieten down ever since they shot a bear in camp in 1976
  • When the men took women to the camp the phenomena ceased completely
  • Ron thinks the bigfoot are interdimensional (maybe we should send him a copy of High Strangeness :lol:)
  • He has done research on the subject for 49 years and has written a book and is producing a movie on the camp.

Here is Davids latest and its kind of spooky. Three men have disappeared on Mt Rainier within 8 days beginning June 19, 2020. One body was found but not recovered and the other 2 are still missing. He points out several similarities between the missing. What was notable to me is, Mt Rainer is 60 miles from Seattle and all 3 men came from there. With all the chaos happening in Seattle right now, I wondered if there is a connection with the disappearances. Maybe an influx in 4D forces, which fuels the riots, also requires an increase in abductions.

Also, David said something is happening with his youtube account. His viewers have dropped in half and members aren't receiving notices when he adds a new video. I just subscribed to help out.

Jul 3, 2020

This article was published before the 3rd man was found. My apologizes, its from CNN, I don't think they screwed it up though.

Looking at this map, I see Mt Rainier is not to far from Portland as well. Hmmm! I also see the mountain is near the Yakama Indian Reservation. I wonder if they have stories about high strangeness in the area, like Skinwalker Ranch.

1594272584683.png

Last edited:
A very strange set of circumstances regarding the recent disappearance of Sandra Johnsen-Hughes, (in Yosemite Nat. Park).
Plus updates of ongoing investigations.

July 11, 2020

Last edited:
The corridors are opening..?

2 August 2020, 04:51 6 min read Snip:
An 18-year-old who went missing on July 24 has been found eight days later in the heavily wooded Cascade Mountains east of Seattle in what rescuers are calling a "miracle."
Skipping down:
Search and rescuers came across a notebook that belonged to Fuda along a stream deep in the woods off Highway 2 at about 2:45 p.m. local time, Abbott said. The crew followed the stream and eventually came across clothes and shoes belonging to Fuda. The searchers kept following the creek up a steep embankment and found her 2 miles from the bottom of the ravine.

Abbott called the area a "dead zone" and said it was difficult to track Fuda's cellphone. Initially, authorities believed her phone had been turned off while searching for her, but are now unsure if it was off or just had no signal.

The King County Sheriff's Office had labeled her disappearance as "suspicious" on July 27, but said at the press conference after she was found that she may have just gotten lost looking for gas. Abbott said the nearest gas station to where her car was located was about 10 miles away and she might have simply gotten lost trying to walk there. He wasn't sure why or how she ended up in the woods.

Fuda had no food with her, but there are berries in the woods and she would have been able to drink from the creek, officials said.

Her car was found out of gas on Highway 2 the next day between Skykomish and Steven's Pass in extremely mountainous terrain. (..)
The searchers kept following the creek up a steep embankment and found her 2 miles from the bottom of the ravine.

(..)The King County Sheriff's Office had labeled her disappearance as "suspicious" on July 27, but said at the press conference after she was found that she may have just gotten lost looking for gas. Abbott said the nearest gas station to where her car was located was about 10 miles away and she might have simply gotten lost trying to walk there. He wasn't sure why or how she ended up in the woods.

Very suspicious indeed. Looking for gas at the bottom of a ravine?

Driving a highway deep into the woods with gas running low?

My feeling is that she must have been under an influence (but not necessarily drugs) that attracted her to the area.
But which?

Here is something from patch.com

SEATTLE, WA — A Washington state woman was found alive more than a week after she went missing in a wooded area, authorities said.
Fuda was in stable condition in a Monroe hospital Sunday afternoon and deputies had not yet spoken with her, said Sgt. Ryan Abbott of the King County Sheriff's Office.

Rescuers found Fuda sitting on a rock next to a creek in a steep, wooded ravine about 1.2 miles (1.9 kilometers) from her car, which was parked 10 miles (16 kilometers) east of Skykomish.

She was unable to immediately speak at length to the rescuers, Abbott said.

"All she said was, 'I don't know where I am,'" Abbott said. "She hadn't eaten in so long that she wasn't making a lot of sense, so we just rushed her off to the hospital to get her some treatment."

Search and rescue teams used helicopters and Bloodhound dogs to search the area for days. The dogs tracked her scent 1.75 miles (2.8 kilometers) west from her vehicle, but then "for some reason she turned into the woods," Abbott said.

Rescuers found Fuda's car keys, some clothing and a Bible along the creek before a mountain rescue team ultimately located her.

What could that mean?

Just because Gia 'turned into the woods' the dogs couldn't track her scent anymore?
Could dog lovers please explain that? :huh:

Just because Gia 'turned into the woods' the dogs couldn't track her scent anymore?
Could dog lovers please explain that? :huh:

David has mentioned dogs losing the scent in other cases. Its been awhile and I don't remember the details but as I recall he said the dogs should have been able to pick the scent up under the circumstances. So, another one in the mountains not to far from Seattle and Mt. Rainier.

I wondered if there was progress in the search for the 2 missing hikers on Mt Rainier.
1596514111672.png
Talal Sabbagh, (L) went missing June 21 and Vincent Djie (R) on June 19.

The body of Talal Sabbagh's was found today August 3rd. This is from his facebook page.

Talal’s body was found at Mount Rainier State Park, after having been missing for 43 days. It will be recovered by the search & recover team today.
We ask you to keep his family in your thoughts and prayers in this incredibly difficult time

Vincent Djie still not found.

Back
Top Bottom