Missing Transcripts by Date

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I have been trying not to miss any of Jack's continued posting of session transcripts. I thought I had done a thorough job in saving them until I ran across some quotes and dates that are not currently posted in the Cassiopaean Transcripts Sessions by Date thread.

I first noticed sessions I did not find in the thread "5D STS?"

Neil has session quotes from

Quote from: session 950924
Quote from: session 950107
Quote from: session 951104

And in the thread "Session 951105 Dulce, 4th density" (951105 is not even in the list)
one of the replies is:

" RflctnOfU
Jedi Master

Session 951105: Dulce, 4th density
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 10:31:42 PM »
check session 950114

Kris"

I cannot find the above dates in the Cassiopaean Transcripts Sessions by Date continued transcript sessions as completed sessions with links. Is this because they are additional notations in the later Wave Series or Adventure Series books? I am trying to read all that may be available.

Any help with the "Missing Transcripts Dates?" would be greatly appreciated.

goyacobol

I post them as I get time. Some date annotations are typos.

Laura,

I decided to do more research to save any more distraction for others who may have similar questions. Below I have listed the sources I finally found for the quotes I thought were missing.

Quote from: session 950107 -- HAARP, Roswell Rods, 4th Density Bleedthrough and 7th Density
Quote from: session 950924 -- The Wave Chapter XXXI The 3-5 Code: Grape Wine in a Mason Jar or Jesus, Di and Dodi take off from the Denver Airport in Winter to Rain Contrails upon our heads...
The Wave Chapter XXXVIII As Above, So Below...
Quote from: session 951104 -- Found in at least 11 other forum articles which confirms to me that there is a session somewhere in one of the many books that I may not have read.

I retract my "Missing" label and I apologize for any noise or distraction this may have caused.

I am deeply grateful for all the work and generously given material that you have provided for all of us on the forum. It is an honor and privilege for me that you took the time to respond to my question.

This work has changed my life in so many ways and if it was not for your courage and perseverance many of us would have no clue about the coming Wave and no quotes to scrutinize in the first place.

Thanks for all you do,

goyacobol

Older Cassiopaean Session Transcripts

I didn't want to start a new thread in this particular board but this seems to be the proper place for it.

I have noticed that many (if not all) of the older session transcripts that are not available in the Cassiopaean Session Transcripts board can be found at this site:
http://web.archive.org/web/20030207143300/http://www.cassiopaea.org/sessions/sessions.htm

Like I said, probably all of the "missing" transcripts can be found at this archived location. Is there any particular reason why the older transcripts cannot be found on this board or is it just that all of them would get added eventually? For the time being, this archived website is a good resource for the older transcripts.

As a side note, I think someone has archived the whole cassiopaea.org website itself at web.archive.org. I think it is done automatically by web crawlers or some automated program. So you can go back to the earliest "captures", which are basically like snapshots of the cassiopaea.org at particular points in time.

Archiving an important website like this makes sense to me, but I am not sure whether permissions for this were taken from the group involved here or not.

Re: Older Cassiopaean Session Transcripts

The old sessions are being verified and, as needed, corrected, and comments sometimes added where relevant. Laura has been putting them up in this way from time to time as she finds the time. And I guess that's how she'll continue.

Web.archive.org periodically archives everything it comes across, taking a snapshot of those parts of the web it knows of. You can find pretty much any long-established site listed in search engines there.

Psalehesost said:
The old sessions are being verified and, as needed, corrected, and comments sometimes added where relevant. Laura has been putting them up in this way from time to time as she finds the time. And I guess that's how she'll continue.

Web.archive.org periodically archives everything it comes across, taking a snapshot of those parts of the web it knows of. You can find pretty much any long-established site listed in search engines there.

Thanks a lot for the clarification. I had guessed as much. Since the transcripts had already been posted on the earlier website, their absence on this board only made sense if the transcripts were being proofread/corrected/annotated to make the context and content of the sessions clearer, as it has been pretty clearly documented in The Wave volumes and elsewhere that earlier sessions with certain individuals might be corrupted or subject to misinterpretation without knowing the proper background story.

Really appreciate the work that's done to maintain clarity in communication here by everyone. :)

Thank you chrismcdude! I needed that info.Too many times there were quotes from sessions that i couldn't look up for myself. I will go back to those now and fill in those gaps!

session transcripts

I can't seem to access any transcripts after the April 9 2011. Everything before that one is accessible. :huh:

Re: session transcripts

You can read any session after 2011 listed here: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13581.0.html

Back
Top Bottom