Modern Educayshun

Ant22

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
In case someone feels like they'd do with a bit of entertainment during these truly exciting times, here's a video that mocks modern education.

I found it funny, disturbing and scary - for pretty much the same reasons :umm:

https://youtu.be/iKcWu0tsiZM

Thanks Ant22, I saw it some time ago and though it was in a sense funny also as you said it is scary. Some times I think that we are not so far of this kind of mad and stupid social behavior. :ohboy:

It is scary that this parody describes our society at large... :/ thanks so much for sharing this

I also think that it is scary and on the other hand covers the reality as it is or develops at the moment.

wow, yeah it would be funnier if it wasn't so true!

Luckily it hasn't got that bad here in Oz, but I sure it's not far away :(

Great video, I think it was posted on the Jordan Peterson thread. Scary indeed!!

Arwenn said:
Great video, I think it was posted on the Jordan Peterson thread. Scary indeed!!

Sorry for the repeat post then! :-[ I often read threads on an e-reader so I miss out on videos.

Ant22 said:
Arwenn said:

Sorry for the repeat post then! :-[ I often read threads on an e-reader so I miss out on videos.

No problem at all, doesn't hurt to post it here because I thought it was really well done & drives the point across. I've certainly seen some of this filter through into our 'education system' here in Australia. I'd like to think it's not as bad as the U.S., but it's heading that way for sure. :/

Glad you post it Ant22, I have not catch up the Jordan Peterson thread yet. This video has its point, looking back at my own experience with College/High School it seems that I was on the two sides, sometimes ready to study thoroughly with genuine curiosity and sometimes totally prone to fake fatality and discourage, stumbling on the sharp edge of insolence and buffoonery.

This video led me to one of jordan Peterson's, reminding me that I wanted to take a look at his channel on Youtube, so thanks for posting it.

Gees...you can see it round the corner - chilling. :scared: It's well done though.

Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom