Monarch - A Documentary

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Ya'll watch this documentary:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2967542171184509301#

...and let me know what you think.

I just watched this. I'd have to say the stories and testimonies from individuals targeted by electronic weapons are pretty disturbing, to say the least. I can think of few things that are worse than being harassed in this way and knowing there is nowhere you can turn and nobody in a position of authority to take you seriously. :scared:

The information in the beginning of the video I have come across in various forms already. The video did do a good job of linking all of the various threads on mind control and electronic weapons together. However, from a video production standpoint, I thought some of the video clips were a little overused and sometimes didn't coincide with what the narrator was describing.

I just finished. I feel shocky and stunned. It is horrifying. Is it all real? I don't know. I know I have already read about many of these topics in some detail in a variety of other, apparently legitimate sources, so I can accept that much of the information presented here may well be true. It is seeing altogether and backed by such traumatizing video that creates a sense of shocking newness for me. While some of the video appears to correlate with the audio text, several shots appeared to be from movies and matched to the audio portion to elicit an intense emotional response--while watching the quickly flashing, changing, and repeating scenes of torture and horror I began to feel a bit like a mind control test victim myself as I forced myself to continue watching most of it, although there were times I had to look away. I am not sure if it is the Hollywood like film clips that raise some suspicion that it is not exactly what it appears to be, or the feeling of being emotionally manipulated that makes me want to reject it as completely legitimate information. Perhaps it is knowing that so much of this information, the reality of mind programming, HAARP, NLP, microwave weapons, and more--most, has been discussed by SOTT, the forum and other sources I consider legit, is what has me recoiling in horror and wishing--this can't be true. There is a lot of information presented that can be researched, starting with the author, Marshall, so I guess time will tell. Yikes--I still feel stunned.
shellycheval

Laura said:
Ya'll watch this documentary:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2967542171184509301#

...and let me know what you think.

I think we are in deep doo doos . I can see no reason why this is not true. I know nothing but I know that a magnet with the south pole facing towards an area of pain can increase that pain and the North side facing in can decreases it. That´s basic. This weaponry is so covert that there is not that much available on it I should think

If true we need some knowledge on how to protect ourselves from it , if we can. Something that can deflect it.

This video is a good summary of the subject of mind control/manipulation and the use of microwave weapons. I really didn't see anything new except I had never heard of EDOM - "Electronic Dissolution Of Memory" where memory can be erased from a distance. That subject was only mentioned and not elaborated on.

The thought kept going through my mind about knowing how your "machine" works so that you may be able to discern when an emotion is being evoked out of you that is from an external source, not based on the reality of the situation. Some of the weapons are incapacitating and may be difficult to avoid.

The NSA General shown in the first minute of the film Michael Akino who wrote the "Mind War" paper really looked scary and like an artificial being.

Ms. Moore's speech was very interesting but made me feel that it is useless to be a "whistle blower". One would have to very strategic when divulging information and be aware of how to protect yourself.

Mention of these microwave weapons being more devastating than a nuclear bomb makes the current agreements between USA and Russia to reduce the number of nuclear weapons as nothing more than a media exercise.

Anyway, that is my two cents worth.

I have watched the video. In a word, it is awful.

I really feel for those who were held against their
will, to endure such horrendous suffering at the hands
of these truly deviant "researchers" conjoined to the hip
with their psychopathic masters.

We pretty much understand how microwave ovens are used
to "cook" our foods at high-power levels, and perhaps we could
in all probability guess that low-power microwaves energies can
still "cook" people? No doubt. These are probably the modern
weapons of choice by the PTB because of the added "benefit"
of leaving behind no evidence - perfect cover for covert operations?

Yeah, we already know about Wifis, cellphones/towers, bluetooths
and so on and so forth, and that is awfully darned covert...

As for defence, perhaps what is needed is a small audible,
microwave energy detector with a LED readout to wear on
our persons, in order to warn oneself of being a microwave
target, similar to that of auto speed-trap detectors? Perhaps
advanced devices could detect the source of microwave
energies so as if to aid in getting out of harms way?

I wonder if it is possible to wear some sort of head to toe (burqa)
microwave shielding, using certain reflective materials (silk?) in
order to be impervious of such microwave energies? If silk is
a perfect material, one could bundle up the full-body covering into
a nice "hat" or turban, with a "rip-cord", so that once pulled, could
drop down as a full-body curtain, much like the way a parachute works?
Just a thought. :)

FWIW,
Dan

I agree Dant, it's awful. Poorly edited and little new information that I haven't already come across on Sott or other well-covered areas. This docu (from which the Monarch video took lots of material towards the end) gives us an idea of where this technology is today.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/195028-Star-Wars-in-Iraq-Coming-to-a-neighbourhood-near-you-soon

You'll see that it's fully "weaponized" and widely used in warzones and also in the US.

Watched it long ago, interesting documentary but I think they don't need devices put in your neighborhood to affect you, they can use very well satellites for that, and these people that are affected need help and all think they are crazy because they don't have evidence, real hell for them surely. It destroys your hole life and in the end you become crazy.

The thought kept going through my mind about knowing how your "machine" works so that you may be able to discern when an emotion is being evoked out of you that is from an external source, not based on the reality of the situation.

It seems emotions are easier to detect but what about thoughts? Not so easy!

dant said:
I wonder if it is possible to wear some sort of head to toe (burqa)
microwave shielding, using certain reflective materials (silk?) in
order to be impervious of such microwave energies? If silk is
a perfect material, one could bundle up the full-body covering into
a nice "hat" or turban, with a "rip-cord", so that once pulled, could
drop down as a full-body curtain, much like the way a parachute works?
Just a thought. :)

FWIW,
Dan

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/201071-Hyping-the-Muslim-threat-UK-Independence-Party-woos-white-working-class-with-call-for-total-ban-on-burkas
French parliament to consider burka ban
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/06/23/france.burkas/index.html
http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/holy-post/archive/2009/10/07/muslim-group-calls-for-burka-ban-in-canada.aspx
http://www.iranian.com/main/2010/may/belgian-burka-ban
http://www.thelocal.de/politics/20100501-26911.html
MEP Koch-Mehrin calls for Europe-wide burka ban

Might not be related at all but, strange timing on that. Why not 2004-2008?

Interesting video.

Though I would not talk of "microwave weapons", what the book is referring are ELF generators, which seems to be the means to alter the human mind. This is in tune with HAARP, whose frequency bands range from VLF to ELF.

Technically what you have when you speak of ELF (extra low frequency) is a macrowave, a wave lenght up to many kilometers.

"ELF (Extremely low frequencies)
Including all the waves from "static field" up to 300 Hz frequencies and consequent wave length up to many kilometers.
"

It is interesting to try an explanation and make some research as to why this macrowaves have such an impact on human mind, maybe some relation to the dominant frequency of brain waves.

GRiM said:
Might not be related at all but, strange timing on that. Why not 2004-2008?

Favorite quote: "....All in due time, my pretty....all in due time...."

Maybe it is one of many clues, "Connect the Dots"?

Drugs
Water additives
Food GM/additives
Constitution/Law/Civil rights erosion
Smoking ban & quit smoking drugs/additives
Carbon & "Pollution" ban
Money liquidation (make the masses dependants)
Burka(shielding) ban
... ?

Control of the air, water, food, money, housing, land, press,
travel, privacy, protection, people, .... Protocols of Zion?

Well now... we don't want the sheeple evading capture, now do "we"?

FWIW,
Dan

Interesting enough, a search with the key word "macrowave" in the Internet gives you only a few entries. There seems to be little or no information about the biological effects of macrowaves, waves whose lenght are measured in kilometers.

Almost everything you find is microwave research, ranging from as long as one meter to as short as one millimeter, or equivalently, with frequencies between 300 MHz (0.3 GHz) and 300 GHz.

But this is not what we find about this mind control techniques via EM fields, it is clearly stated that they work with VLF or ELF. Long waves have a longer reach requiring less power.

Maybe I am wrong, but this could not be a coincidence.

This is not a first time I read or hear about this thematic, but to hear testimonies of REAL human beings who had or still have to to endure tortures of these magnitudes is absolutely shocking and I wonder if situation will become more severe, not only in USA but all around the world, wherever warlords could and can buy PSI weaponry or pay unscrupulous scientists to produce new variations of the same.

Perhaps hell does not exist in some astral domain but certainly extreme STS makes some kind of hell on earth....,....

Thanks for posting this thread, I'll definitely need EE breathing tonight.

rofo6850 said:
Interesting enough, a search with the key word "macrowave" in the Internet gives you only a few entries. There seems to be little or no information about the biological effects of macrowaves, waves whose lenght are measured in kilometers.

Almost everything you find is microwave research, ranging from as long as one meter to as short as one millimeter, or equivalently, with frequencies between 300 MHz (0.3 GHz) and 300 GHz.

But this is not what we find about this mind control techniques via EM fields, it is clearly stated that they work with VLF or ELF. Long waves have a longer reach requiring less power.

Maybe I am wrong, but this could not be a coincidence.

rofo6850,

I think it might be your choice of the keyword "macrowave". Try using "VLF", "very low frequency" or "extremely low frequency" just to start with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extremely_low_frequency said:
As used in military applications, the wavelength is ~299,792 km(~187,370 mi) per second divided by 50–85 Hz, which equals around 3,450 to 5,996 km (2,140 to 3,726 mi) long; by comparison, Earth's diameter varies from 12,715 km (7,901 mi), pole to pole to 12,756 km (7,926 mi), equatorial. Because of this huge size requirement and, to transmit internationally using ELF frequencies, the earth itself must be used as an antenna, with extremely long leads going into the ground. Various other means are taken to construct radio stations with substantially smaller sizes, such as electrical lengthening

Ah, electrical lengthing... yes I have actually seen these systems,
so that means the above penetration distances are much, much
deeper? The real facts are most likely classified... but in any case,
this is for sub-surface penetration and in the mean time, don't forget
the satellites... As above, so below...

I learned a long time ago that masers and lasers go hand in hand -
masers blow open a long distance channel trough a medium (air.
water, ...), and lasers are fired from within. Why?

Because lasers quickly lose energy through the atmosphere, but
inside a maser, lasers delivers a full power punch? Did you not notice
in ID4, the one-two maser/laser punch delivered from the saucers?

Perhaps, VLF/ELF could be used similar to a maser - to carry certain
"payloads" over great distances through several mediums?

The same principle is also applied in fiber-optics - two or more doped
glass sheaths (multi-mediums), one within another so as to carry primary
signals with negligible loss over long distances...

FWIW,
Dan

Back
Top Bottom