Moon Landings: Did They Happen or Not?

One of the important questions that have arisen since late 1972 (Apollo 17 ended on Dec. 19, 1972) is:
"Why did NASA/ or the US never return to the moon ever since?"

Conventional wisdom is that the Apollo missions 18 to 20 were cancelled because NASA was running out of funds, while conspiracy theory has it that those missions were taken over by the military (or the Deep state).

I'd be open to the idea that further moon missions were kept secret and there could be a base or two on the moon, maybe for observation purposes etc. that would make a bit of sense. As far as any further public missions to the moon goes, a pretty simple explanation is that there is nothing on the moon that is worth going back for, at least from a commercial perspective, which would likely be the main reason any further missions would be launched.

I'd be open to the idea that further moon missions were kept secret and there could be a base or two on the moon, maybe for observation purposes etc. that would make a bit of sense. As far as any further public missions to the moon goes, a pretty simple explanation is that there is nothing on the moon that is worth going back for, at least from a commercial perspective, which would likely be the main reason any further missions would be launched.

Yes, and remember that this was all about the symbolism in the context of the cold war. Once the first Murrican went up there, there was no point in doing it again.

[/QUOTE]

There is a quotation from RA about bases on the moon already existing at least 38 years ago, so someone must have gone back probably not using rocket propulsion technology. If these bases were already being reworked at that time then there's no guessing how old they really were.

Sadly I wasn't able to get the search function to find that particular session when the C's told Laura that the secret government were in possession of technologies "25,000 years ahead" of the Earth's mainstream civilization... :shock:

8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are of our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?
Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.

The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time [1981] being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

@Joe, what do you think about the video on SOTT?

For me, the strong points for hoax were: 1. Apollo footage where they are in orbit around Earth but pretend to be halfway to the moon; 2. No lag in audio communication between mooncraft and Earth; and 3. Aldrin saying they didn't go to the moon to the 8 year old girl.

Having re-read the thread properly from the beginning this time (shoulda done that before... Oops... Sometimes I still don't learn) I still, nevertheless, find myself hovering somewhere between Evster2012 and Ursus Minor. There's obviously something seriously amiss with the official version of events, but... We also have to appreciate there are going to be A LOT of rather strange effects in space we cannot envisage or account for that might make things LOOK like space/moon images/footage is 'staged' from our Earthly perspectives.

Conversely... If everything happens exactly as purported, then it does suggest once teething issues of rather outdated thrusters and control-systems are sorted, humans hurtling through space in a nuts-n-bolts tin-can is clearly not a big deal.
Mars should be a cinch.

Yes, and remember that this was all about the symbolism in the context of the cold war. Once the first Murrican went up there, there was no point in doing it again.
Despite the high-expense, I always thought the Ruskies would surely have wanted at least one successful manned moon-landing under their belt, for national posterity.

Anyway, I think the fact the Apollo Program ended in 1972 in mind with this early session (9th October 1994) excerpt is compelling:

Q: (L) What, exactly, does the U.S. Government know about aliens?

A: That they exist.

Q: (L) Does the government have or did they ever have a treaty with any aliens?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is the treaty still in effect?

A: Never was.

Q: (L) Did they try to get a treaty with them?

Q: (L) Did the aliens refuse?

A: No. Tricked.

Q: (L) How long before the U.S. government realized they had been tricked?

A: 19 years.

Q: (L) What year was this?

A: 1972.

Q: (L) Does the government have any alien technology?

Q: (L) Is this technology they were given?

@Joe, what do you think about the video on SOTT?

For me, the strong points for hoax were: 1. Apollo footage where they are in orbit around Earth but pretend to be halfway to the moon; 2. No lag in audio communication between mooncraft and Earth; and 3. Aldrin saying they didn't go to the moon to the 8 year old girl.

hlat, this seems to be exactly the same video that BlackCartouche posted the day before.
I wonder if you're actually following this thread... ;-)

3. Aldrin saying they didn't go to the moon to the 8 year old girl.
Having looked at that part again; In fairness she did ask "why didn't we go back...?" - so poor old Buzz, getting on in his years, could have gotten in a twist. But it does seem he's gone and part-answered "the 'other' question" inadvertently... As it would seem he was guilt-rattled and flustered into giving the game away precisely because of all those mounted-up years of guilt bearing down on him having to lie about something scandalous surrounding the moon-landings.

(Just wanna say tho... I cant help but like ol' Buzz 👽)

3. Aldrin saying they didn't go to the moon to the 8 year old girl.

What makes you think Aldrin said that? Wouldn’t it be a whole lot more logical that Aldrins answer stands in direct context to the question being asked by the girl? Context is everything and as Joe put it „preformed assumptions, confirmation bias etc.“ can easily tamper with our perception of things. I‘m pretty sure we could endlessly bring back pretty much any „proof“ of this „conspiracy“ to confirmation bias and a serious neglect of context, history, logical thinking and common sense.

For 50 years?Surely they would have used it by now.
Could be milking it for all it's worth. It's possible their agencies are in on it too at some level and continue to benefit, they do shuttle people to the ISS at $80 million per head. Pretty sure the Russians know about 9/11 too but haven't said anything yet, been 18 years now.

Back
Top Bottom