Moon Landings: Did They Happen or Not?

Very good advice!!

Indeed! That's something quite useful any conspiracy inclined person could and should do. One might get a better sense then how nuanced and truly difficult the assessment of any given topic can be and how much sweat and hard work is required to get a handle on complex topics and that there are hard-working scientists out there who have done a great job in it. It is also a good way to get out of the "conspiracy everywhere" mindset, which is quite harmful, especially for the person lost in it. So yes indeed, just grab a really complex and engaging work and not just read it but try to understand it. That should keep you busy for a while and engaged with something useful.

An interesting conformation of the backside of the Moon, (and those inhabits), and other odds, and ends.

Apollo 10 Astronauts Encountered A Strange Radio Signal While On The Moon | NASA's Unexplained Files
In May 1969, the astronauts on board the Apollo 10 mission lost contact with Earth while they were in the dark side of the Moon. For one hour, they were on their own and listening to strange sounds coming from an unidentified radio signal

Last edited:
Pentagon - since reaching its operational stage in 1947 - must have been in overzealous ready-to-serve contact with space faring races. Charles Hall recounts strict diplomatic ties quickly established with the Tall Whites (who have been visiting Earth for hundreds if not thousands of years) and rules enforced on punishment of death for Navy service personnel. If you didn't follow orders, while working near the alien-housing areas in the three valleys of Indian Springs for example, you could die easily and the generals cared little. The very telling name of Creech Air Force Base - creech for the comics series about alien creatures - says everything. The secret-service agent, who interviewed Hall there for example was armed to the teeth and was apparently very afraid of the short-tempered aliens, who were trigger-happy to kill stupid humans.

I think all NASA spacecraft was specifically instructed what little they could do, while near the Moon. They must have been falling head over heels in not disturbing any alien operation and were keeping strictly to their business.

I can't imagine, why the Lizzies would allow China, Russia or the US to establish anything on the Moon, as it must be a strictly operated business area for the aliens. The recent Indian mission - how they inundated the media with their thousands and thousands of high-resolution photos from the Moon, yeah, they didn't at all - and how their miserable lander crashed, I think tells exactly how The Human Cattle is welcome on the premises on Alien Moonbase, which must have a strictly regulated Area-51-like area, accidentally encompassing all of Moon's surface.

Last edited:
Pentagon - since reaching its operational stage in 1947 - must have been in overzealous ready-to-serve contact with space faring races. Charles Hall recounts strict diplomatic ties quickly established with the Tall Whites (who have been visiting Earth for hundreds if not thousands of years) and rules enforced on punishment of death for Navy service personnel. If you didn't follow orders, while working near the alien-housing areas in the three valleys of Indian Springs for example, you could die easily and the generals cared little. The very telling name of Creech Air Force Base - creech for the comics series about alien creatures - says everything. The secret-service agent, who interviewed Hall there for example was armed to the teeth and was apparently very afraid of the short-tempered aliens, who were trigger-happy to kill stupid humans.

lilies, are you convinced that the stories of Charles Hall are reliable? What is your source?

I can't imagine, why the Lizzies would allow China, Russia or the US to establish anything on the Moon, as it must be a strictly operated business area for the aliens. The recent Indian mission - how they inundated the media with their thousands and thousands of high-resolution photos from the Moon, yeah, they didn't at all - and how their miserable lander crashed, I think tells exactly how The Human Cattle is welcome on the premises on Alien Moonbase, which must have a strictly regulated Area-51-like area, accidentally encompassing all of Moon's surface.

I could imagine that if there is a cooperation between 4-D STS and major military powers on Earth, some of the earthlings might have limited access to the Moon if only to serve their overlords better.

Please clarify why you think the Indian moon lander crashed because of not being welcome on somebody's premises on the Moon while the Chinese lander didn't.

lilies, are you convinced that the stories of Charles Hall are reliable? What is your source?

Good questions. Sounds pretty wild or rather outlandish to me. Might be worthwhile to put in the breaks with this kind of Alien conspiracy stuff lilies, and instead read some recently recommended books for example. I think this could be a far better investment in terms of time and energy.

Would it be unrealistic to think that there might have been some STS involvement in the going to the moon scenario. For instance, I still don’t really believe that the United States had the technology at that time to pull it off, but what would have prevented STS from providing the ride?
Why not cut some deal to pick up the astronauts, the craft, the whole Shebang, and bring them to 4D then drop them off in 2D or whatever level the moon is.
Any lift off we all watched could have just stayed in earth orbit without passengers and who would have known the difference.
I do believe that the technology to have pulled off something like that probably existed, so why wouldn’t they use it, if it was offered.
Anyway, just a thought.

Would it be unrealistic to think that there might have been some STS involvement in the going to the moon scenario. For instance, I still don’t really believe that the United States had the technology at that time to pull it off, but what would have prevented STS from providing the ride?
Why not cut some deal to pick up the astronauts, the craft, the whole Shebang, and bring them to 4D then drop them off in 2D or whatever level the moon is.
Any lift off we all watched could have just stayed in earth orbit without passengers and who would have known the difference.
I do believe that the technology to have pulled off something like that probably existed, so why wouldn’t they use it, if it was offered.
Anyway, just a thought.
The law of one - Book 5
Session 8, January 26, 1981
Questioner: There was a portion of the material from yesterday which I will read where you say “There is a certain amount of landing taking place. Some of these landings are of your own people; some are of the group known to you as Orion.” My first question is what did you mean that some of the landings are of your peoples?
Ra: I am Ra. Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement, if you would call it that, of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use. This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation where neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex. This in turn causes the harvest to be small.
Questioner: Are these craft that are from our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?
Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.
The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.

Maybe something can be extrapolated ...?

@Meager1 ,

I suppose maybe the moon itself is 2D according to this session:

Session 4 March 1995:
Q: (L) What does Earth look like in 4th density?

A: Invisible.

Q: (J) Huh? (L) What do you mean, invisible?

A: Only visible upon request. Variability of physicality.

Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that to the Lizzies and Orions the earth is invisible?

A: When they are not thinking about it.

Q: (J) You mean when they are not thinking about it it doesn't exist? They have to focus on it for it to become visible?

A: Close.

Q: (T) But, you told us one time that everyone in 4th density was able to see us?

A: Yes.

Q: (J) Us, not earth. (T) What do they see us on?

A: Able to see you when they choose to.

Q: (J) In other words, they focus on the frequency to see us. (L) I guess it is like animals in second density. You ride down the road and don't really see what is around you unless you focus in on it. (J) Unless you concentrate on looking for them... (T) Like standing still in a forest and after a time you can see what is there. (J) It is all according to perception.

A: Yes, but 4th level is the first one with true variability.

Q: (L) Georges Gurdjieff proposed the idea that the earth is, in a sense, food for the moon. What he meant was, what he had learned from these ancient teachers was that earth was a food source for some level of being, and that possibly these beings had encampments or bases on the moon, but that earth was eventually to become a star and that then the moon would become an inhabited planet as the earth was, and so on... Is this a fairly...

Q: (L) Is the Moon a second density planet?

Q: (L) And the Moon is used as a base by other beings?

A: On different densities.

Q: (L) Are there 2nd density beings that inhabit the moon in a full time way?

A: No.

Q: (T) Are there 3rd density beings?

Q: (T) Are there 4th density beings?

Q: (T) Are they Grays?

A: They don't inhabit the moon, they just use it.

Q: (T) Are there 5th density beings there?

A: 5th uses all.

Q: (T) Are there 6th density beings there?

A: Ditto.

Q: (T) Is the 7th density being there?

A: That is union with the One.

Obviously we 3D guys don't inhabit the moon but do we use it? Not sure.

I don't think it is unrealistic at all.
Once we are given some technology (even 4D) I think we tend to use it or retro-engineer it. The Cs did not say we have not been to the moon when "back to the moon" was mentioned.

I know this thread is primarily about the moon landing but I think it is related to a larger general plan. This may take years to develop unless the Cosmos intervenes. It perhaps extends also to our probes to Mars.

Session 11 August 1996:
Q: (L) Well, I just... (T) That's what the press secretary says for Clinton: no comment! 'Can you describe this woman?' 'No comment!' (L) Is that so pusillanimous as to not deserve a comment? OK, well, so we won't have to worry about Sheldon Nidle's aliens coming and taking over... (T) They can come and take Sheldon away! (L) Well, OK, but is this Mars Rock, and is this opening of the doors concept, is this leading up to some definite, overt interaction with aliens? (T) They told us, we know it, yes!

A: Gradually.

Q: (T) That's what it's all about. They're opening it up, and they're going to take the money... If they want to go to Mars to look for civilizations and stuff, which they're going to lead up to, and back to the moon here, and all this, and they're going to make Hoagland feel really good, because he's right! They've already done that!

A: Notice how you heard nothing about the Mars Probes until the rock announcement?

Q: (T) This is the new stuff? (L) Is this right?

A: The excavation robot spacecraft. One Probe is already on its way, another to follow. No further explanation about "loss" of Mars Explorer.

Q: (L) What did happen to the Mars Explorer?

A: Blacked out. You see, 'Too risky.' And too much too soon, due to pressure from Hoagland and others.

Q: (T) My own opinion is that they've already been there, and they know what's there.

A: No. Microbes are easier to swallow than humans in togas!

Q: (T) Cleopatra and Antony are not going to go over real big this week! Especially with the Bible scholars. (F) And the scientists! (L) I want to throw in a quick one about this plane crash. Several people have written and asked me. We've discussed it ourselves. There's all of these plane crashes, with the possibility that we are actually in some state of conflict, and that we just don't know about it. It was suggested that they've been shot down by the Lizzies, or something along that line?

Q: (L) OK, well, then forget it. OK... (T) Back to Mars. OK? (L) Forward to Mars.

Q: (T) OK, you just mentioned that somebody from this planet already launched a Mars Probe. A new Mars Probe, that no one in public knows about. Because it's never been talked about. So, it's a secret probe. Who does it belong to?

A: Was secret US government.

Q: (T) Was it something that one of the Shuttle missions put out?

Q: (J) When did it go up?

A: September of 1995.

Q: (T) Last September, a year ago. So, it's gone for a year. It takes it a year, two years to get there? Maybe not that long. So, it's over half-way there at this point.

Q: (T) What's it going to do?

A: Next year.

Q: (T) Next year for the next probe?

Q: (T) Is this going to be one of those public ones? A publicly announced one?

A: They both are.

Q: (T) What is the purpose of these probes?

A: Excavation to display living organisms.

Q: (T) Display? (L) Yes, for public consumption. In other words, not only do we have a rock now, that shows evidence that there was... (T) Oh, display, as when they find it and dig it up, they're going to show it on camera! (L) Yes! (T) Katie Couric will interview it! (L) Right! (F) First they said they found no evidence, then they said it was inconclusive... Now, who the hell knows what they found! In revealing things, we'll start with fossilized life, and then move on... (L) So, they're going to display the discovery of living organisms on Mars to take the next step to acclimate...

Q: (L) So, in other words, this process is going to be something of an on-going thing, and that all of these people who are cranking around about, you know, alien landings...

A: No faces, though.

Q: (L) There's not going to be any 'Faces On Mars?' They are not going to show us...

A: Won't be revealed, what do you think happened with Mars Explorer?

Q: (L) Well, what did happen with the Mars Explorer? (T) Now, now, now, let me...

A: Hoagland forced their hand.

Q: (T) What do we think happened to the Mars Explorer? I think they switched channels. They just moved it from one communication post to another, and it's doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing. And they did it in such a way, that the NASA people really didn't know what happened, so that when they were asked, they could say, 'We don’t know what happened to it!' Because they really don't know what happened! (L) When we're talking about attack, as we were before, as in plane crashes, the Olympics, all these different things - this dealing with these Mars Explorers - is all this stuff, or most of this stuff, coming from the 4th density manipulations of human minds, rather than...

Q: (L)... rather than actual, physical entry and doing of deeds? Is that it?

Q: (L) OK, so what these people are doing with this Mars Probe, with all of these things, they're being manipulated to do these things, and there's obviously an objective. What is the objective?

A: Too complex.

Q: (L) Too complex. So, it's not just control, there's control for a reason.

A: To explain to you.

Q: (T) Because there's 4th density, fifth density and sixth density reasons involved.

A: Just 4th.

Q: (T) I have a question. They're going to display live organisms, like, how did they put that 'Living organisms'? How big are these living organisms going to be? How advanced?

A: Teeny-tiny.

Q: (T) So, we're still talking about microscopic organisms here?

Q: (J) So, they won't wave at us!

A: But these will be alive. Can't you see the progression here? "Don't want to scare Grandma Sally Bible Thumper/Stockmarket Investor!"

Q: (L) Do you have any more for us tonight?

A: No. Goodbye.

End of Session

William Tompkins, heavily involved doing secret technology at Douglas for at least a decade, claimed in an interview that Nordics gave him and the corporation significant details and even construction plans to perfect the Apollo program's technology.

I always thought that Hermann Oberth wanted to indicate that aliens had helped his work back in Nazi Germany but it was not before I read up on William Tompkins' life story that I began to understand that Oberth was actually hinting at the help that the Nordics are said to have been providing for NASA.

Session 4 March 1995:
Laura said:
Q: (L) What does Earth look like in 4th density?

A: Invisible.

Q: (J) Huh? (L) What do you mean, invisible?

Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that to the Lizzies and Orions the earth is invisible?

A: When they are not thinking about it.

Q: (J) You mean when they are not thinking about it it doesn't exist? They have to focus on it for it to become visible?

Q: (T) But, you told us one time that everyone in 4th density was able to see us?

Q: (J) Us, not earth. (T) What do they see us on?

A: Able to see you when they choose to.

Q: (J) In other words, they focus on the frequency to see us. (L) I guess it is like animals in second density. You ride down the road and don't really see what is around you unless you focus in on it. (J) Unless you concentrate on looking for them... (T) Like standing still in a forest and after a time you can see what is there. (J) It is all according to perception.

A: Yes, but 4th level is the first one with true variability.

Excerpt from the book "Die to be me", by Anita Moorjani:

A: I can only share what I have experienced. What I felt when I "died" was as if I woke up from a dream. I did not feel that I was going somewhere, but as if I woke up and had an omniperceptive sensory capacity, that is, a 360 degree vision and a total synesthesia, that is, that I perceived everything simultaneously. I could see, hear, feel and know everything that had to do with me and it was relevant to me! I lived my past, my present and my future simultaneously. I also knew what was happening beyond the walls and anywhere in space, as long as I had any relationship with me; hence I saw and heard the conversations of my doctors, my brother on a plane, etc.

. I could see, hear, feel and know everything that had to do with me and it was relevant to me!

: (J) Huh? (L) What do you mean, invisible?

Last edited:
Sadly I wasn't able to get the search function to find that particular session when the C's told Laura that the secret government were in possession of technologies "25,000 years ahead" of the Earth's mainstream civilization... :shock:

@Ursus Minor ,

You were very close.

The Wave Chapter 22: The Nexus Seven Meet the Cassiopaeans
Q: (T) Of course. Most people would say that cutting edge science is 25 years ahead of what we see, and I say it is more like a hundred years, and I am even off? Cutting edge science on this planet is more like three or four hundred years ahead?

A: More like 30 to 40,000 years “ahead”!

Q: (L) Is that because of fourth density influence and information?

Q: (T) 30 to 40 thousand years? Let me get that number right…

A: Yes, at least.

Whether the Apollo moon landing was faked in it's public reporting or not may not be the most important aspect. Wondering why we have not gone back could be more important to think about.

@Pashalis has listed most of the moon references in the sessions already and I have repeated some but hopefully just emphasizing some spots that stood out to me will spark some more thought. Rather than focusing on a hoax or no hoax first landing this has me thinking about the possible long term goals of 4D STS and the other players we don't talk about so much like 4D STO, 6D STO roles in this great "experiment".

Apparently the moon may be reserved for 4D. Even if we landed there did we establish any 3D base there? I seems to me any base there is probably controlled by 4D.

Session 4 March 1995:
Q: (L) And the Moon is used as a base by other beings?

A: On different densities.

Q: (L) Are there 2nd density beings that inhabit the moon in a full time way?

Q: (T) Are there 3rd density beings?

Q: (T) Are there 4th density beings?

How much do different governments know about this 4D influence? What if they are all actually involved in a cover-up situation and even unwillingly?

Q: (L) Who is O. H. Krill

A: No one.

Q: (L) Is O. H. Krill a group?

A: Symbolism.

Q: (L) Symbolism of what? What does O. H. Krill translate out to?

A: For documentary purposes only, your government likes code names.

Q: (L) Are you implying that this piece of work was put out by the government for dissemination of the subject matter? (J) Is it disinformation?

A: Complex.

Q: (L) Give us a percentage of factual information in this document.

A: 43%

Q: (L) Are you saying that 43% is factual?

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) Okay, so, in other words, this has been planted by the government. Was it put out with the intention of giving out some factual information...

A: No. Planted? No.

Q: (L) You are saying it was planted? (T) It was leaked purposely?

A: Your government is operating on many cross-purposes, very complicated!

Q: (T) Even the simplest things are very complicated with them. Okay, question: The U.S. government...

A: On purpose!

Q: (T) Very true. Question: The government, our government, the U.S. government, is holding 36 craft of one kind or another that they gotten in one way or another. How many other governments have craft?

A: All is one.

Q: (L) We already have a one-world government is what they're saying. (T) Yes, they're just waiting to make it official somehow. (L) Let me ask. What is...

A: Has been so for long time, as you measure time.

Q: (L) Let me ask this one before the tape runs out and we take a break. What is the "ultimate secret" being protected by the Consortium?

A: You are not in control of yourselves, you are an experiment.

BREAK

Q: Do you have anything else to say on that subject?

A: Up to you.

Q: (T) When you say this is the ultimate secret, that we're being "protected" from by the government, are we talking about the ultimate secret of humans only here?

A: Basically.

Q: (T) The ultimate secret of the human race is that we are an experiment that other humans are conducting on the rest of us?

A: Part.

Q: (T) Okay, does the other part have to do with the Lizards?

Q: (L) Other aliens also?

Q: (T) Okay, so, are the humans who are running the experiment, do they know that they are part of the experiment also?

Q: (T) And they're doing this willingly?

A: They have no choice.

Q: (L) Why do they have no choice?

A: Already in progress.

Q: (T) What is the experiment about?

A: Too complicated for you to understand.

Q: (J) I hate it when that happens! (T) Okay, is this part of, is this about the experiment the Lizzies are doing of dominating us and sucking us dry?

A: Yes, but there's much more than that, you will understand at level 4.

Back
Top Bottom