Moon Landings: Did They Happen or Not?

goyacobol wrote:

Whether the Apollo moon landing was faked in it's public reporting or not may not be the most important aspect. Wondering why we have not gone back could be more important to think about.

Apparently the moon may be reserved for 4D. Even if we landed there did we establish any 3D base there? I seems to me any base there is probably controlled by 4D.

Session 4 March 1995:
Q: (L) And the Moon is used as a base by other beings?
A: On different densities.

Q: (L) Are there 2nd density beings that inhabit the moon in a full time way?
A: No.

Q: (T) Are there 3rd density beings?
A: No

Fascinating stuff. According to the RA group (1981) there should have been one or two 3-D bases at the time.
(Although there is no time) the information above was transmitted 24 years ago.
I wonder whether Laura's question about 3-D beings on the moon was also intended as "that inhabit the moon in a full time way?"
That would exclude 3-D types visiting the moon only temporarily.

My personal take is that personnel from the US secret government might be working with 4-D STS in joint bases up there, as they are said to do in secret underground installations on earth.

Why have WE not gone back to the moon?

If WE means ordinary humans using 3-D technology we probably haven't.

I think there is enough evidence to believe that a secret government has been building a breakaway civilization for at least four decades which I would hesitate to call OURS.
Their technology must be considered as 4-D and heaven knows what their personnel consists of:
Enhanced humans, hybrids and other aliens?

These types might be going to the moon on a weekly or daily basis...

Last edited:
Fascinating stuff. According to the RA group (1981) there should have been one or two 3-D bases at the time.
(Although there is no time) the information above was transmitted 24 years ago.
I wonder whether Laura's question about 3-D beings on the moon was also intended as "that inhabit the moon in a full time way?"
That would exclude 3-D types visiting the moon only temporarily.

@Ursus Minor ,

1981 is well after the first moon landing whenever it really was and "inhabit the moon in a full way" would not exclude 3D temporary visits using 4D technology or modified 4D technology I would think.

My personal take is that personnel from the US secret government might be working with 4-D STS in joint bases up there, as they are said to do in secret underground installations on earth.

That sounds reasonable to me.

Why have WE not gone back to the moon?

If WE means ordinary humans using 3-D technology we probably haven't.

As you said we are probably already working jointly with those 4DSTS aliens using 4D technology in black projects.

I think there is enough evidence to believe that a secret government has been building a breakaway civilization for at least four decades which I would hesitate to call OURS.
Their technology must be considered as 4-D and heaven knows what their personnel consists of:
Enhanced humans, hybrids and other aliens?

According to one session the full blown "breakaway civilization" is probably not there yet.

Session 19 November 1994:
Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such a fear state that they will accept total control and domination?

A: Open. But if so, will "flop".

Q: (T) Why?

A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.

Q: (T) Such as what?

A: Earth changes.

Q: (T) Am I correct in assuming that some of these hot-shot, big-wig guys in the government who have plans for taking over the whole world and making everything all happy and hunky-dory with them in charge, are just simply not in synch with the fact that there are some definite earth changes on the agenda? Are they missing something here?

A: Close. They are aware but in denial.

Q: (T) Are these earth changes going to occur prior to the arrival of the cometary cluster?

A: No. But "time" frame is, as of yet, undetermined.

Q: (T) Am I correct in saying that if they knew what was really going to happen that they would still continue with their stupid little plans to make money and try to control the world?

A: Yes. Greed is a sickness.

Q: (T) Is there such a thing as "alternative three" the plan to take all the brains off the planet?

A: No.

Q: (T) Is that more disinformation?

A: Yes. So is Mars landing but not Mars monuments.

Q: (TL) Who made the monuments on Mars?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (T) So, the Atlanteans had inter-planetary ability?

A: Yes. With ease. Atlantean technology makes yours look like the Neanderthal era.

Q: (T) Who created the structures on the moon that Richard Hoagland has discovered?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (T) What did they use these structures for?

A: Energy transfer points for crystalline power/symbolism as in monuments or statuary.

Q: (T) What statuary are you referring to?

A: Example is face.

Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?

A: Sun.

Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?

A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.

Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?

A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.

Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and intelligence of their own?

Q: (L) You mean these crystalline structures came to life, so to speak?

Q: (L) And then what did they do?

A: Destroyed Atlantis.

So there are crystals on the moon according to the Cs (no wonder I don't like the full moon anymore).

These types might be going to the moon on a weekly or daily basis...

Something to think about for sure. We don't need any public displays of rocket launches when there are much easier ways to get there. It might be as easy as:

Session 18 March 1995:
Q: (S) Yes. Edgar Cayce said that the Atlanteans were going to other planets...

A: Yes. With the same relative ease with which you would fly to Atlanta.

Can't have that information on the evening news can we? :-/

According to one session the full blown "breakaway civilization" is probably not there yet.
Session 19 November 1994: (...)

The information from this session (according to our calender) is 25 years old, using and improving "breakaway" technology for that period of "time" might actually lead to a breakaway civilization if only on secret space stations or in underground facilities.

We don't need any public displays of rocket launches...

Yes. Launching rockets has become a charade to distract from the fact that they are not required anymore.

If it still was cutting-edge technology the Americans wouldn't have resorted to outsourcing rocket launches to Russia.
The customers of this technology are probably private corporations, customers from the science community and out-of-the-loop military circles.

I read through this whole thread, and was going to list the 101 reasons Dave McGowan discovered why we never did Moon Mission Impossible, but things happened and I had to abandon that idea for now - I still want to do it just for the record but I'm not ready yet. I'll do it if anyone is interested. For now, here is a fascinating admission from the Orion mission team :
: "Nasa admits humans can't pass through the dangerous Van Allen Belts." Below is the transcript :

[START]
We are headed 3,600 miles above Earth. Fifteen times higher from the planet as the International Space Station. As we get further away from Earth, we'll pass through the Van Allen belts - an area of dangerous, radiation.
(Dangerous radiation that apparently the Apollo mission flew through unshielded over 40 years ago.)
Radiation like this could harm the guidance systems, on-board computers or other electronics on Orion. Naturally, we have to pass through this dangerous zone twice, once up, and once back. But Orion has protection. Shielding will be put to the test as the vehicle cuts through the waves of radiation.
(I wonder why they just didn't use the same 'shielding' protection that must have worked back in 1969?)
Sensors aboard will record radiation levels for scientists to study. We must solve these challenges before we send people through this region of space.
(Wait, What? Uh, I thought we already did that in '69? Hmmm, apparently not...)
For this flight, it's time to head home.
[END]

Now remember, all the moon astronauts lived to a ripe old age... quite impossible. They also must have been quite busy repairing the holes from the micro-meteorites that are constantly whizzing around up there and impacting. It's quite hilarious reading the debunkings, so full of s**t :D Regardless, this event forms a strong and massive part of people's psyche, and there is not enough evidence on the moon that could get most to realize even the tiniest speck of this truth. 911 has nothing on this and the level of deceit is over 9,000....

Hello every one! Hope you had a great time over Christmas, I did and it's been pretty intense with all the fires down under! I've been sent away once to fight, lost one house on a ridge of seventy that had not had any fires or fire risk mitigation for 36 years, not too shabby, will probably be tasked again before long.

Several months ago I posted the double LM shadow question to a space site, got the usual answers, reflections, light diffusing off rocks etc but no real scientific explanation as to how it can happen. In September a physicist, Dr Luis Bilbao from Buenos Aires saw my post and wrote an article about it here, the link to my original question is included in his source notes.

It's a long read, filled with math and very descriptive diagrams, if you're pressed for time start with his conclusion at the article's end
Because of the characteristics described throughout this work, it is most likely that the double shadow is precisely that: a double shadow produced by two light sources angularly separated by about 35 mrad.

Some will find the site this article is published on an interesting read, many articles written by scientists and cinematographers, some of them Russian, take a look.

Since last posting on this thread I've continued to scour the Apollo archive looking for anomalies and I've found a few more, some unrelated to those pesky LM shadows! I'm passing on what I find to Dr Bilbao.

Thanks and have a safe and happy New Year!

Brewer

Reading the following article made me a bit curious:

Some quotes (emphasis mine):
Russian engineers have developed a protective system which they hope will be able to defend cosmonauts from deadly gamma radiation during their flights to the Moon aboard the Oryol (‘Eagle’) spacecraft, Vyacheslav Shurshakov, the head of the manned space flight radiation safety department at the Russian Academy of Sciences’ Institute of Biomedical Problems, has revealed.

The Oryol will fly outside of Earth’s magnetosphere, where the impact of cosmic rays is stronger, meaning cosmonauts will need to protect their most vital organ – the brain,” Shurshakov said in an interview.

For this reason, he said, scientists have proposed the creation of a special cap or hat which cosmonauts can wear on their heads to shield them from solar flares.

The Russian space programme has been engaged in efforts to improve radiation protection for many decades. The Russian segment of the ISS has experimented in this area for well over a decade using the Matryoshka mannequin, which features a tissue-equivalent material meant to mimic the properties of the human body. As early as the late 1950s, Soviet spacecraft sent to the Moon were tasked with measuring radiation levels both during the flight and in ground-based studies on the lunar surface. These experiments continued into the 70s and 80s closer to home, with the Salyut and Mir space stations. The laatter as a precursor to the modern-day ISS.

It sounds like protecting the cosmo/astronauts from radiation is not an easy feat, since they've been researching this since the 1950's, and are still in the process of 'getting there'. Makes one a bit curious of how they 'got it right' the first time in 1969?

It sounds like protecting the cosmo/astronauts from radiation is not an easy feat, since they've been researching this since the 1950's, and are still in the process of 'getting there'. Makes one a bit curious of how they 'got it right' the first time in 1969?
They probably didn't and I don't think it was really a priority (the only priority being to get to the Moon before USSR by any means). Compare couple of days in space during a trip to the Moon and several months spended on ISS. In which case the issue of cosmic radiation is more important?

Helmet Casts Double Shadows

If you look at these two images, you’ll see that the helmet casts two shadows on to the backpack behind his head.
AS14-66-9229ZOOMED.PNGAS14-66-9230SALUTE.PNG

Links are here and here, zoom in and take a close look.

There are six possibilities here.

1) The images are taken through a double paned window and the inter-reflection between the two sheets of glass are making the double shadow effect. This is unlikely as all the other artifacts in the image are not doubled as you’d expect.

2) The light is reflecting off the Moon’s surface, unlikely, if that was the case the effect would be noticeable everywhere, it's not, not like this. Also reflected light off the Moon’s surface is diffused and does not lend itself to casting well defined shadows. Additionally, the reflected light would have to come from the front to make a second shadow.

3) The light is reflecting off the LM. Once again, the light needs to come from the front. Here the LM is to the astronaut’s right, it’s the wrong angle and any reflected light would be diffused and wouldn’t cast two well defined shadows.

4) Penumbra, don't get two clear lines.

5) The Pashalis Effect :lol:. A common effect when using artificial light. Not to be confused with natural sunlight on The Earth, Moon, Mars, and Mercury!

6) Two closely aligned artificial light sources.

Number five and six fits, six more so, these two photos are fake. I’ve tried to duplicate this using my Gallet fire helmet in natural sunlight with various reflective surfaces and two panes of glass. The only way I can duplicate these shadows is use two closely aligned artificial lights.

I think NASA faked a large part of Apollo. Probably faked most of its other space programs. Some people say get over it Brewer, no real harm done. I think immense harm has and continues to be done. Its possible astronauts were killed to cover things up. It doesn’t obsess me, it’s more like a hobby to research it and I’ll continue to do so.

People trust NASA when it comes to reporting on asteroid threats and climate change, I wouldn’t.

I've just began researching the occult in the JPL, didn't know about this until recently, having Nazis in your ranks was bad enough! I wonder how deep this goes? Maybe NASA is not the family friendly joint it makes out to be.

I've been browsing through the Apollo archive, been enhancing the contrast on random LM shadows. Literally dozens show strange artifacts not present in the shadows of Earth objects subjected to the same process, here's one, notice the angular lines within, pale areas and pale antennae. Thanks
AS17-143-21958CONTRAST.png

The Wonky Earth of Apollo 14

According to NASA these photos were taken through the docking window of the LM while on the Lunar surface. According to NASA they are images of the crescent Earth, from the Moon our home has phases too and I'd imagine it'd be just as beautiful as viewing the Moon on a clear night or Venus through a telescope. However, once again, NASA delivers! These images were taken within minutes. I've never seen such a wonky and variable celestial object! One even seems to overlap the LM superstructure! They are found here, you can double click and zoom on each image. The Flickr Apollo Archive is a goldmine!

AS14-66-9327earthcreszoomed.pngAS14-66-9329zoomed.PNGAS14-66-9330zoomed.PNGAS14-66-9331zoomed.PNGAS14-66-9332zoomed.PNG

They probably didn't and I don't think it was really a priority (the only priority being to get to the Moon before USSR by any means). Compare couple of days in space during a trip to the Moon and several months spended on ISS. In which case the issue of cosmic radiation is more important?
As far as I am aware, they are still at low earth orbit at roughly 400 km above ground level. The radiation is like 1/100th of merely the Van Allen belts, which I saw was proposed they used "navigation maps" to plot through the weakest levels - no evidence of course, Ridiculous, but obviously we were on the moon, they studied the black glass remember? Nothing to see here... Rover was 1/3 size of spacecraft but Please Move Along... We would have seen astronauts jump super high, but nope, why bother? The camera's all had to be manually adjusted and required experts to calibrate but their bulky spacesuit fingers had no issues, Nothing To See Here .... Except our super high res super well adjusted ultra clear image photos, of course ... Please Move Along .... Excuse my ignorance :P Nevermind micro-meteorites... ooh gosh... apparently they are quite dangerous ;) Lucky we dodged them all in every mission completely :D Will miracles never cease... If it was so easy why didn't the Russians chase us there? Hmmm... Docking multiple spaceships together, having enough food and air and water, having enough fuel that was initially calculated to require an entire additional spaceship... ooopsie.... nevermind all that - We're going to Mars! ;)

EDIT: If you detect a mocking tone, it had nothing to do with you Altair, I was just speaking to the general consensus. Thank you for bringing up all these thoughts for me as a reminder, I was not really speaking to you, your comment just brought back memories for me. Thank you!

Last edited:
Apollo 12 Crater Shadow Anomaly

Hello Everybody
For those interested. In this magazine you'll find images taken out of the LM window about one hour after landing and within seconds of each other, according to NASA. To the left of the doubled LM shadow you'll see a rock strewn crater and when you zoom in, take a screen snip and animate a couple of those images you get this.
AS12 GIF.gif

There are two distinct shadow lines within the crater, there should only be one. There are three rocks visible within the shadow that appear to be duplicates of the three on the shadow line. These three rocks also move back and forth laterally between the photos. On the right side the darker section of shadow also moves, same for the left side. Below are stills of these images with coloured arrows showing the duplicated rocks at the time the images were taken and a later image for comparison The 3 red arrows delineate the shadow's edge. Those phantom rocks that were within the shadow are not there and there's no evidence they were picked up as samples, the inside of the crater has not been disturbed. It's been a long time since I done silver halide photography but it looks at though the negative has been overlaid with another. I've sent these to AULIS and Dr Bilbao the physicist for further analysis.

AS12-48-7025EDIT.png
AS12-48-7027EDIT.png
AS12-48-7156.PNG

MOON MIDGETS​
I find the Apollo analysis by Russian cinematographer Leonid Konovalov always interesting. In this article, he analyzes the relative sizes of the astronauts in photos taken on the lunar surface (allegedly) compared to their training photos. There is no real need to read the entire article, it's very technical and he goes into great detail, simply looking at the photos provided is enough. His conclusion.

As a result thefore, there is no genuine historical descent of Armstrong down the ladder onto the lunar surface, and even Armstrong himself wasn’t anywhere in the claimed 'live TV broadcast from the Moon'. The entire episode was shot in the studio with props employing short actors or even a child. In order to create a feeling of ease of descent and ascent, the actor was suspended on a cable, and a prop strut with ladder was positioned almost vertically (instead of at an 35° tilt) and the scene filmed and photographed. The role of Armstrong was played by an individual just 130 cm high half a meter shorter than the real astronaut (180 cm).

VACUUM TESTING OF APOLLO ERA FILM​

In this article the AULIS team investigate whether the film used in capturing the 'lunar landings' would've withstood the hard vacuum on the Moon. They placed it in a vacuum chamber and cycled it from sea level pressures to the equivalent of 60 miles altitude, applying heat in the process. The abuse it suffered was not equal to what the Apollo films would've endured and suffice to say it didn't come out unscathed. Makes you wonder how they got those studio quality images for National Geographic.

During these tests the air was allowed in to the chamber very slowly, the chamber was evacuated and this cycle was repeated three times over a three-hour to eight-hour period of time. The film that was stowed on board the LM would have experienced the same amount of cycling over this time period, if not more.

Following these tests 8:30pm on December 30, 2019, Rob Williams discussed this hue change /browning/fogging effect with visual effects expert Tim Trumble. He concluded that it was not due to the vacuum per se, but attributes the results to the cycling in and out of the vacuum chamber.

It is therefore concluded that all the film stowed on board of the LM should have produced the same or similar fogging effect as has been demonstrated in these experiments. And that the multiple exits and entries of the later Apollo missions would mean that such effects should be even more in evidence on their resulting imagery.

Video on the subject here, in the comments they mention they also put movie film in the chamber and got the same result.

neil-armstrong.jpg

Muusssstt Resissssst. Whups. Down into the gravity well of the Organic Portal I go...

They wore overshoes.

NASA-moon-landing-fake-hoax-Neil-Armstrong-footprint-boot-conspiracy-theory-1591663.jpg

aldrin.jpg

Collage-moon.jpg

But please, don't let me stop anybody's program from endlessly recursing.

"Captain! Engines are back online!"

"Thank god! Navigation.., punch it!"

"Aye Captain. Thrusters to full."

"Let's put that infernal black hole in the rear-view!"

Back
Top Bottom